Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

Caws of the Game(Battle Royale)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 04:24 Sep10 2006 Post ID: 1037819
lie_cheat_steel
Post Likes: 0
+
+
yea i see jamie. i only saw it when i jioned and i was thinking the same thing. could you e-mail me in the near future. my e-mail is in bio

Mr_darkside Posted at: 06:53 Sep10 2006 Post ID: 1037879
Mr_darkside
+
+
Im glad this forum is ok and is going to run Smile
spursfan20 Posted at: 08:33 Sep10 2006 Post ID: 1037971
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Can i be Umaga?

JOIN MY DRAGON BALL Z TEAM >>>>>>http://teams.supercheats.co...gonballz
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 10:40 Sep10 2006 Post ID: 1038095
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Yes you may be Umaga.
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

spursfan20 Posted at: 13:32 Sep10 2006 Post ID: 1038524
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Awesome this is gonna rock my first match im in the main event!!!!!!!

Anyone want to be in a faction with me.

« Last edited by spursfan20 on Sep 10th 2006 »

mr.cheater556 Posted at: 14:28 Sep10 2006 Post ID: 1038672
mr.cheater556
Post Likes: 1
+
+
so can i be shawn michaels?
spursfan20 Posted at: 14:45 Sep10 2006 Post ID: 1038712
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well i picked umaga since i wanted to be shawn but u called so u better be shawn

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 17:04 Sep10 2006 Post ID: 1038903
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
mr.cheater 556:Yes you are Shawn Michaels.
Match card in one minute.
Who wants to be in faction with me and Chris Jericho in Evolution?

Welcome Ladies & Gentlemen to Sunday night action.
Here is the following match card.

Match 1:Chris Jericho vs HHH vs John Cena
Jericho dominated from the start and busted open Cena with a spinnning heel kick.Then HHH gave Y2J a spine buster followed by a superplex.Then it was down to Cena and HHH.Cena hits some big right hands followed by a throw back.HHH is now bleeding.Jericho comes running towards a roped Cena but Cena counters and tosses Jericho to the outside.Cena goes to set up HHH with a running clothesline but HHH counters giving Cena a spine buster.HHH has full momemtum as Y2J keeps taunting outside.HHH hits the pedigree and Jericho hits hhh with a dropkick.Lionsault to Cena 1-2-3.

Match 2:Sabu vs Shawn Michaels vs AJ Styles vs Hernandez vs BG James vs Cody Roark
Here is how it starts in order of elimination by pinfall only.
1.Sabu hits Hernandez with the Arabian Facebuster/legdrop for the 1-2-3.
2.HBK hits the Sweet Chin on BG for the 123.
3.Cody hits the Osaka Street Cutter on AJ for the 123.
4.Cody hits the Osaka Street Cutter followed by a Sweet Chin Music on Sabu 1-2-3.
5. It is down to Cody and HBK.Cody hits a flying back elbow on HBK for full momentum.Hbk reverses a Vicious Power bomb from cody into a ddt.Now shawn has full momentum.He Tries to go for the Sweet Chin Music by it is countered into an Osaka Street Cutter for the 1-2-3.Winner Cody Roark.Cody got on the mic "Now Homicide I challenge you at The Royal Rumble next Sunday in a Fatal Four Way match for my World title.It's going to be Sabu vs Jeff Hardy vs Cody Roark vs Homicide in a fatal 4 way TLC Match".

Match 4.Candice vs J.T. Tinney(non-title match)
Very hot match.Candice went for a Facecrusher 1 but missed letting J.T. in the end hit a Widow's Peak for the pin.After that they both stipped into their bra and panties.

Main Event:Samoa Joe vs Umaga
A long 25:00 minute match.In the End Umaga hit a Samoa Spike but Joe kicked out.Umaga is irate right now.He goes and gets a chair brings it in the ring but Joe hits a running sto and now has full momentum.Joe throws Umaga into the exposed turnbuckle and hits the Pump up Muscle Buster and a Kakina Clutch making Umaga submit.

Stay tuned for this upcoming Tuesday for Tuesday Night Battle Royale,our main show.The main event is Jeff and Matt Hardy vs Sabu and Cody Roark in a Tag Team TLC.Could Cody and Sabu just be giving Homicide,Jeff Hardy and each other a message for this upcoming Sunday at the Royal Rumble?Tune in to Battle Royale to find out.

spursfan20 Posted at: 19:54 Sep10 2006 Post ID: 1039235
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dude ill join ur faction cuz i like them

king_jamie56 Posted at: 03:11 Sep11 2006 Post ID: 1039446
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
On 10-Sep-2006 lie_cheat_steel said:yea i see jamie. i only saw it when i jioned and i was thinking the same thing. could you e-mail me in the near future. my e-mail is in bio
Sure, it'll make decisions and stuff easier...

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 04:07 Sep11 2006 Post ID: 1039457
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
thanks for that jamie

nice card there. sabu did well.

oh that reminds me to finish typing smash up

Mr_darkside Posted at: 12:12 Sep11 2006 Post ID: 1039671
Mr_darkside
+
+
Great card but I, Triple H lost :( that 6 man battle royal match sounded great
Zelda Fan Posted at: 18:21 Sep11 2006 Post ID: 1040287
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Damn I lost,god damn Y2J Smile

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 04:34 Sep12 2006 Post ID: 1040756
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
all i can say now is. cant wait for tuesday night battle royal

king_jamie56 Posted at: 06:10 Sep12 2006 Post ID: 1040796
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Tuesday night?! Today is Tuesday Night!

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
spursfan20 Posted at: 15:24 Sep12 2006 Post ID: 1041227
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
so cody am i in ur faction now?

lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 16:39 Sep12 2006 Post ID: 1041513
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
On 12-Sep-2006 king_jamie56 said:Tuesday night?! Today is Tuesday Night!
yea but i think he does cards on saturday... not shore

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:33 Sep12 2006 Post ID: 1042015
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Welcome to Tuesday Night Battle Royale this is your host speaking announcing that tonight it will be a tag team TLC match with Matt and Jeff Hardy vs Cody Roark and Sabu.

Match Number 1 contender 1:HHH&AJ Styles vs Umaga&John Cena
A momentum swinging match with Umaga hitting 8 samoa spikes,AJ hitting 9 Styles Clash and HHH hitting 6 Pedigrees.The Partners kept interfering to save each other and at the end at the 27:00 minute mark John Cena getting pedigreed after hitting the FU on AJ with Umaga knocked out by a sledge hammer.Winners HHH and AJ Styles.After the match AJ got on the mic and said that not only that he has 1 title he will have 2 at the Royal Rumble this Sunday when Finlay&Terkay vs AJ and HHH Ladder match

Match 2:Women's Title Contender match:Candice vs Melina.
Short match with Candice getting a possum pin on Melina.Melina was irate.

Match 3:U.S title contender match: Chris Jericho vs Mark Henry.

Mark Henry hit 3 world's strongest slams on jericho making his back orange.Then Y2J hit a low blow and knocked Henry off his feet with a heel kick.Y2J knocked Henry on the outside using the springboard Dropkick and then he threw Henry right into the barricade and tossed him into hit hard.Henry now has a red back as Y2J hits full momentum and the action is back in the ring.Y2J hits a hurricanrana and hits the lionsault.1-2-3.Winner and new number 1 contender Chris Jericho.

Battle Royal number 1 contender for intercontinental title:Matt Hardy vs Ron the Truth Killings vs Jeff Jarrett vs John Cena.

Order of elimination

Jeff Jarrett after suffering the FU
then the GM came out and announced a Fatal Four Way match for the Title in a Cage Match at Unforgiven.

Mainnnnnnnnnnnn Eventt:Cody Roark and Sabu vs Jeff and Matt Hardy.A back and forth match with everybody with red bodies.But Sabu hit his own partner Cody Roark with the Chair as Jeff Hardy hit the Swanton on Cody .Now Sabu hits a Guilluette on Matt and it is a double pin.The contest was excluded to a no contest double fall.At the end Cody,Sabu,and Jeff Hardy were battling as Homicide came out and hit Sabu with the Cop Killa,and then Cody came back hitting Homicide with the Osaka Street Cutter and then Hardy hit a twist of fate and held up the World title.Could we have a new champ at The Royal Rumble this Sunday?Stay tuned until next Sunday for the Royal Rumble match card.

Unforgiven match card as follows:
World title fatal 4 way tlc:
Cody R. vs Sabu vs Homicide vs Jeff Hardy

Womens Title:
Candice vs J.T. Tinney

WWE tag titles:HHH&AJ vs Finlay Terkay

World Tag titles:AJ,Daniels vs LAX.

U.S. title match:Chris Jericho vs The Truth

Inter Continental title:
Matt Hardy vs Samoa Joe vs John Cena vs Petey Williams

« Last edited by agent Cody Bauer on Sep 12th 2006 »

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:41 Sep12 2006 Post ID: 1042024
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
On 12-Sep-2006 spursfan20 said:so cody am i in ur faction now?
Of course you are in my faction.Factions section is up.And if anyone is in a faction tell me so i can add it there.Poor Atmosphere.

Zelda Fan Posted at: 21:49 Sep12 2006 Post ID: 1042198
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
On 12-Sep-2006 agent Cody Bauer said:Welcome to Tuesday Night Battle Royale this is your host speaking announcing that tonight it will be a tag team TLC match with Matt and Jeff Hardy vs Cody Roark and Sabu.

Match Number 1 contender 1:HHH&AJ Styles vs Umaga&John Cena
A momentum swinging match with Umaga hitting 8 samoa spikes,AJ hitting 9 Styles Clash and HHH hitting 6 Pedigrees.The Partners kept interfering to save each other and at the end at the 27:00 minute mark John Cena getting pedigreed after hitting the FU on AJ with Umaga knocked out by a sledge hammer.Winners HHH and AJ Styles.After the match AJ got on the mic and said that not only that he has 1 title he will have 2 at the Royal Rumble this Sunday when Finlay&Terkay vs AJ and HHH Ladder match

Match 2:Women's Title Contender match:Candice vs Melina.
Short match with Candice getting a possum pin on Melina.Melina was irate.

Match 3:U.S title contender match: Chris Jericho vs Mark Henry.

Mark Henry hit 3 world's strongest slams on jericho making his back orange.Then Y2J hit a low blow and knocked Henry off his feet with a heel kick.Y2J knocked Henry on the outside using the springboard Dropkick and then he threw Henry right into the barricade and tossed him into hit hard.Henry now has a red back as Y2J hits full momentum and the action is back in the ring.Y2J hits a hurricanrana and hits the lionsault.1-2-3.Winner and new number 1 contender Chris Jericho.

Battle Royal number 1 contender for intercontinental title:Matt Hardy vs Ron the Truth Killings vs Jeff Jarrett vs John Cena.

Order of elimination

Jeff Jarrett after suffering the FU
then the GM came out and announced a Fatal Four Way match for the Title in a Cage Match at Unforgiven.

Mainnnnnnnnnnnn Eventt:Cody Roark and Sabu vs Jeff and Matt Hardy.A back and forth match with everybody with red bodies.But Sabu hit his own partner Cody Roark with the Chair as Jeff Hardy hit the Swanton on Cody .Now Sabu hits a Guilluette on Matt and it is a double pin.The contest was excluded to a no contest double fall.At the end Cody,Sabu,and Jeff Hardy were battling as Homicide came out and hit Sabu with the Cop Killa,and then Cody came back hitting Homicide with the Osaka Street Cutter and then Hardy hit a twist of fate and held up the World title.Could we have a new champ at The Royal Rumble this Sunday?Stay tuned until next Sunday for the Royal Rumble match card.

Unforgiven match card as follows:
World title fatal 4 way tlc:
Cody R. vs Sabu vs Homicide vs Jeff Hardy

Womens Title:
Candice vs J.T. Tinney

WWE tag titles:HHH&AJ vs Finlay Terkay

World Tag titles:AJ,Daniels vs LAX.

U.S. title match:Chris Jericho vs The Truth

Inter Continental title:
Matt Hardy vs Samoa Joe vs John Cena vs Petey Williams
I'm so going to win Smile

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!