Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

Caws of the Game(Battle Royale)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
king_jamie56 Posted at: 02:39 Sep13 2006 Post ID: 1042305
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm in a match at Unforgiven YEAHH!!!

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 03:13 Sep13 2006 Post ID: 1042309
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
yay so am i jamie

Zelda Fan Posted at: 14:03 Sep13 2006 Post ID: 1042682
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
I'm also at Unforgiven.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Chrusher Posted at: 14:39 Sep13 2006 Post ID: 1042751
Chrusher
+
+
ahhh i missed it wow i really wanted to play dis

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
spursfan20 Posted at: 16:46 Sep13 2006 Post ID: 1043056
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
o man im not in unforgiven

JOIN MY DRAGON BALL Z TEAM >>>>>>http://teams.supercheats.co...gonballz
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:23 Sep13 2006 Post ID: 1043265
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
On 13-Sep-2006 spursfan20 said:o man im not in unforgiven
Actually yeah you are.You are in an International Battle Match Umaga from Samoa vs Konnan from Mexico in a first blood match,cage match,and if needed a ladder match and the one who climbs up and retrieves the contract they can choose whoever they want to face.oh and Chrusher if you want you can join.Who do you want to be

« Last edited by agent Cody Bauer on Sep 13th 2006 »
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 19:24 Sep13 2006 Post ID: 1043367
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can i join and you pick a really grat wrestlers plz cuz im to lazy(lol) to look
Credit to icw.wrestlingx.com

If signature is over the limit, please tell me.

Please. Please. Join this tournament to revive a forum, long dead.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=91669&page=1

Or the link below for the GCWE "brand"
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90331
spursfan20 Posted at: 20:14 Sep13 2006 Post ID: 1043436
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
where did it say that i didnt see that

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:52 Sep14 2006 Post ID: 1044724
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
viva la raza rules:Yeah you can be Samoa Joe.
spursfan20:Well it was just added.

Well guys I will not be able to do the Royal Rumble Match Card on Sunday because i am going to Unforgiven in Canada.So Here is the match card for Unforgiven for tonight.

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to what may be a good night for some superstars and history could be made here.Lets get started

Match 1:Intercontinental Title:Battle Royal Rules.
In Order of elimination
Matt Hardy from the Canadian Destroyer
Cena from the Muscle Buster
Petey Williams from a devastating Spine Buster
Winner and Newwwwwwwwww Intercontinental Champion Samoaaa Joe.

U.S. Title:Under First Blood.
Too Bad for Ron Killings.It seems in this match he could dance better than he could wrestle.Jericho exposed the turnbuckles and used them to his advantage.Then the steel steps came into play.Killings is now red.Then Jericho got the U.S. title and smacked killings with it making him bleed.Winner and Newwwwww U.S. Champion Y2J Chris Jerichooo.

World Tag team titles:Lax vs AJ Daniels.
Now that bet AJ said last week did not come into action.If he can he can walk out tonight as the WWE tag champ but not world.Umaga interfered and gave not just AJ but Daniels 3 Samoa Spikes causing both to bleed.Daniels fell victim to the Acecrusher while Aj fell victim to the Cop Killa.1-2-3.Winners and new tag champs of the world.LAX.

WWE tag titles:It started as HHH coming down to help AJ then the irish men came and the match started.Finlay took out a chair and smacked AJ causing him to fly out of the ring.AJ is no longer a Factor in this match because of the damage.Then finlay tags terkay in and then it is double team time.They managed to hit a Combination Cutter then terkay hit his finishing Last Ride on HHH.1-2-3.The Irish Men retain.

The GM hits the ring announcing that we have a main event match on Tuesday night.It will be the Winner of the World title match and 2 people he chooses to be his partner.And it will be the 3 losers in the world title match teaming together making it a 6 man tag team elimination Chamber.And he also announced that Trish Stratus is making a ring debut for Caws of the game in 2 weeks.And we are going to have our internation match now.

International match:Number 1 contender choosing match:Umaga from Samoa vs Konnan from Mexico.

In the First stage Konnan took his belt and slapped umaga with it and he then hit umaga with a chair.Causing a blood bath winner of first stage Konnan:Second Stage Umaga used the cage to his advantage while not stopping by throwing Konnan into the cage and using it as a weapon causing Konnan to be pinned after a Samoa Spike:Ladder match for choosing:Umaga tried hitting Konnan with the ladder but Konnan hit a Border toss and climbed the ladder showing Mexico a victory.Konnan gets to choose who he faces for a number 1 contender match for the intercontinental title.

Match 6:Womens Title:

Candice hits a Face buster plus a Status Faction then her second finisher the Electric Chair Drop.Winner and New women's champ.Candice Michelle.

Match 7:TLC Fatal 4 Way for World Title:Cody Roark vs Sabu vs Homicide vs Jeff Hardy.

What a match!!!!!!Homicide hit the cop killa on Jeff Hardy right through the announcers table.Then he then takes the ladder and throws Hardy on the other announce table while Homicide and Sabu are fighting above.Cody Roark runs towards the ladder and tips it over as sabu and Homicide fight up top sending them crashing with Jeff Hardy through the other announce table.Cody sets up 2 tables in the ring and hits his Osaka Street Cutter on Homicide 1-2-3.Winner and still champion Cody Roark.Cody got on the mic and said what a pleasure it was having a match with such great athletes and said that at Wrestlemania He will defend his World title against 6 other men in a 6 man TLC money in the bank ladder match.It will be Cody Roark vs Sabu vs Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles vs Homicide vs John Cena.And that he wants to team up with in his final match until Wrestlemania on Tuesday Night.It will be Cody Roark teaming with Chris Jericho and Samoa Joe vs Jeff Hardy,Homicide,Sabu

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 20:35 Sep14 2006 Post ID: 1044818
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thats not fair your going to unforgiven lol
Credit to icw.wrestlingx.com

If signature is over the limit, please tell me.

Please. Please. Join this tournament to revive a forum, long dead.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=91669&page=1

Or the link below for the GCWE "brand"
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90331
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 20:40 Sep14 2006 Post ID: 1044830
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
lol.So who is ordering it.Ahhh this is sort of off topic.Tuesday i will be back in time for Tuesday Night Battle Royale.Oh and Viva La Raza rules you are the new intercontinental champ woot woot.to all of you.Any one else want to be in faction with me and evolution?

Game_n_sk8 Posted at: 21:18 Sep14 2006 Post ID: 1044922
Game_n_sk8
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Can I join and can I be Jeff Hardy?
spursfan20 Posted at: 15:30 Sep15 2006 Post ID: 1045577
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dude i thought that i was in ur faction!

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:27 Sep15 2006 Post ID: 1045999
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
spursfan you are in my faction.You have a match on Tuesday against John Cena in a Cage match.Special stipulation:If anyone does a move off of the cage they will be rewarded a title shot.lol.Game N Sk8 you are Jeff Hardy.

lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 04:31 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1046431
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
the computor rarely does moves from the cage

Zelda Fan Posted at: 09:04 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1046701
Zelda Fan
+
+
Tell me,who the heck is Samoaaa Joe?

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 09:53 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1046766
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Zelda Fan you don't know who Samoa Joe is?Weird.Remember Lie Cheat Steal i do special stipulations if someone jumps off the cage they get a title shot.But it does not have to happen.Can someone for special matches like hell in a cell adn cage matches ect...someone can make special stipulations.Oh and Vice President Lie Cheat and Steal can you make the Sunday night action card for me.I won't be able to do that or Tuesday's Card because I have to do a dark wrestling match.So here is Tuesday's Card.Oh and by the way guys next Sunday and Tuesday I will be organized so i can do every match card for them day's.

Welcome to a special edition of Tuesday Night Battle Royale but it's Saturday Night Battle Royale tonight.In our Main event we see Cody Roark,Samoa Joe and Chris Jericho vs Sabu,Homicide,and Jeff Hardy.

Match 1:Matt Hardy vs The Truth:
Matt Hardy had some bad luck tonight.Well he didn't have the luck of the irish.lol.Terkay and Finlay came out and started beating on Matt Hardy and Truth.Then they announced in 2 weeks at Wrestlemania that they will defend their titles against Matt Hardy and a partner of his choosing and The Truth and a Partner of his choosing in a Triple Threat Hardcore match for the titles.No contest between Matt Hardy and Truth

Match 2:Candice vs Mystery opponent.
As Candice was waiting Trish Stratus's music hit and she rushed to the ring and the match begun.Candice dominated from the start but trish dominated till the end.Trish hit a chick kick and then hit the Stratus Faction.1-2-3.Trish got on the mic and said how happy she was to be back in a WWE ring again and that at Wrestlemania she would win her title back.

Mainnnnn Event:Chris Jericho,Cody Roark,Samoa Joe vs Sabu,Jeff Hardy,Homicide.

Communicating with the team of Sabu didn't go well.Sabu left the match leaving it a 2 on 1 match and so did Jeff Hardy making it a 3 on 1 match.Chris Jericho threw Homicide into the exposed Turnbuckle and Tagged Cody Roark.But it was a triple team move.Cody got on top of the rope while Chris Jericho and Samoa Joe held him in the air while cody roark jumped.Then Cody hits a swinging neckbreaker and tags in Samoa Joe and they hit a Super Double Power bomb.It seemed in this match that they were toying with Homicide and just blaintly making him injured more and more.In the finish Cody was tagged in by Chris Jericho and they hit their double team finishing move the Stungun Neckbreaker for the 1 2 3.Winners Cody Roark,Samoa Joe,and Chris Jericho.After the match 3 guys ran down the ring with masks on and unmasked theirselves as HHH,HBK,and Randy Orton????????People were in shock about what was about to happen.All three men faced each other and then did the DX Handshake????/What the h3(( was going on.Then it ended with all of them doing DX Suck it Chops.We just saw a new faction D Generation X Evolution.......

Wrestlemania Match Card:

World Title Money in the Bank ladder match

Intercontinental title:Samoa Joe vs Konnan

U.S. Title:Chris Jericho vs Hernandez vs John Cena vs Luther Reigns.

Womens title:Trish Stratus vs Candice Michelle

Tag titles:Triple threat Hardcore:Terkay and Finlay vs Matt Hardy and Umaga vs The Truth and BG James.

Gino321 Posted at: 17:17 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1047607
Gino321
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi Can i be petey williams if hes taken finlay if finalays taken the jarret but i hope petey williams :d
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 17:45 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1047656
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
i wanna know who is in the m.i.t.b.l.m.

Zelda Fan Posted at: 17:47 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1047661
Zelda Fan
+
+
On 16-Sep-2006 agent Cody Bauer said:Zelda Fan you don't know who Samoa Joe is?Weird.Remember Lie Cheat Steal i do special stipulations if someone jumps off the cage they get a title shot.But it does not have to happen.Can someone for special matches like hell in a cell adn cage matches ect...someone can make special stipulations.Oh and Vice President Lie Cheat and Steal can you make the Sunday night action card for me.I won't be able to do that or Tuesday's Card because I have to do a dark wrestling match.So here is Tuesday's Card.Oh and by the way guys next Sunday and Tuesday I will be organized so i can do every match card for them day's.

Welcome to a special edition of Tuesday Night Battle Royale but it's Saturday Night Battle Royale tonight.In our Main event we see Cody Roark,Samoa Joe and Chris Jericho vs Sabu,Homicide,and Jeff Hardy.

Match 1:Matt Hardy vs The Truth:
Matt Hardy had some bad luck tonight.Well he didn't have the luck of the irish.lol.Terkay and Finlay came out and started beating on Matt Hardy and Truth.Then they announced in 2 weeks at Wrestlemania that they will defend their titles against Matt Hardy and a partner of his choosing and The Truth and a Partner of his choosing in a Triple Threat Hardcore match for the titles.No contest between Matt Hardy and Truth

Match 2:Candice vs Mystery opponent.
As Candice was waiting Trish Stratus's music hit and she rushed to the ring and the match begun.Candice dominated from the start but trish dominated till the end.Trish hit a chick kick and then hit the Stratus Faction.1-2-3.Trish got on the mic and said how happy she was to be back in a WWE ring again and that at Wrestlemania she would win her title back.

Mainnnnn Event:Chris Jericho,Cody Roark,Samoa Joe vs Sabu,Jeff Hardy,Homicide.

Communicating with the team of Sabu didn't go well.Sabu left the match leaving it a 2 on 1 match and so did Jeff Hardy making it a 3 on 1 match.Chris Jericho threw Homicide into the exposed Turnbuckle and Tagged Cody Roark.But it was a triple team move.Cody got on top of the rope while Chris Jericho and Samoa Joe held him in the air while cody roark jumped.Then Cody hits a swinging neckbreaker and tags in Samoa Joe and they hit a Super Double Power bomb.It seemed in this match that they were toying with Homicide and just blaintly making him injured more and more.In the finish Cody was tagged in by Chris Jericho and they hit their double team finishing move the Stungun Neckbreaker for the 1 2 3.Winners Cody Roark,Samoa Joe,and Chris Jericho.After the match 3 guys ran down the ring with masks on and unmasked theirselves as HHH,HBK,and Randy Orton????????People were in shock about what was about to happen.All three men faced each other and then did the DX Handshake????/What the h3(( was going on.Then it ended with all of them doing DX Suck it Chops.We just saw a new faction D Generation X Evolution.......

Wrestlemania Match Card:

World Title Money in the Bank ladder match

Intercontinental title:Samoa Joe vs Konnan

U.S. Title:Chris Jericho vs Hernandez vs John Cena vs Luther Reigns.

Womens title:Trish Stratus vs Candice Michelle

Tag titles:Triple threat Hardcore:Terkay and Finlay vs Matt Hardy and Umaga vs The Truth and BG James.
I want to be in the money in the bank match.

Displaying Page 3 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 312928

Post Top
Click to close