Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007

ENW!our new brand

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 13 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous
Chrusher Posted at: 21:02 Nov25 2006 Post ID: 1171076
Chrusher
Post Likes: 0
+
+
gimme a break if this is gonna go on then gms have to stop complainin

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 01:47 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1171501
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
crusher its not derected at you. its to everyone. these people who made this are new to doing it, you guys need to cut them some slack

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 08:32 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1171826
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Well I just did not like what at first Plazma said to Chris MC.He could have just told him he needs to prove himself in the eyes of the GM.
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

plazma storm Posted at: 11:07 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1172171
plazma storm
+
+
wells rry yes LCS if u cna help that be wodnerdful thank you and its okay Chris Mc ill see what i can do

Credits to me for this sig
U may use it if u want jsut give me credit.
mario54 Posted at: 13:27 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1172485
mario54
Always believe
+
+
[i][/i]dude i want a mmatch please make it soon
In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should.
Zelda Fan Posted at: 14:55 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1172893
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
On 24-Nov-2006 plazma storm said:sunday is road to rebellion then tuesday btw chris mc u dotn run the shwo here u mess with the GM AND YOUR... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD
u havnt even proven ur wwe championship material and there are no tag titles
Yeah fire him and then you mess with Cena Smile

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 15:35 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173062
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
i like people getting fired

Chrusher Posted at: 16:25 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173170
Chrusher
+
+
well this is gettin outta control

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
grady28 Posted at: 17:05 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173320
grady28
Forum GuestMember
+
+
okay wtf happend i left for the weekend and **** is outta control
everyone needs to calm down, we and to the mark henrey dude we have match cards every tuesday and sometimes sunday on "ppv" and agent cody dude u quit and said our brand was stupid or unorganized i dunno something like that why u still posting if u don't like it
plazma storm Posted at: 18:03 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173640
plazma storm
+
+
Everyone im goign to survivor series and tonight RTR matchc ard will be posted

Credits to me for this sig
U may use it if u want jsut give me credit.
Chrusher Posted at: 18:03 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173641
Chrusher
+
+
listen to me grady i dont care about your brand because there is no way it can compete with ours with whats happenin il be ahppy to compete with your brand so we can end it and see which brands is worth stayin on svr 07

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
grady28 Posted at: 18:51 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173852
grady28
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Road to Rebellion?

Randy Orton vs The Undertaker

ENW kicked off their first Paper view with their first match the Legend Killer takes on the Deadman in singles action.
The match started with a back suplex from Randy Orton, Randy followed up by several back to back European uppercuts to the Deadman. The Undertaker delivered a old school, Undertaker caught Randy in a small package and surprisingly got the 3 count winning the match defeating the legend killer in a mere minute.

MNM vs Hart Foundation ENW Tag Team Titles

This contest started with a gut buster to Neidhart from Johnny Nitro. Neidhart knocked Nitro down with a neck breaker followed by an arm bar. Neidhart delivered a fall away slam right out of the ring. Mercury came into the ring illegally and knocked Neidhart down and allowed Nitro to hot a bulldog face buster on the Anvil. Neidhart got up and hit Nitro with the finishing move the Anvil Flattener, and tagged in Bret Hart. Bret than landed a DDT and went for the sharpshooter, Mercury than entered the ringillegaly and broke up the hold. Nitro than landed a suplex followed by a Samoan drop. Bret than delivered a half nelson face buster and split the young superstar open. Bret hart picked Nitro up and spiked him with a huge piledriver, pinned him 1,2,3! Crowning The Legendary Hart Foundation the ENW Tag Team Champions.

Steve Austin vs Jeff Hardy (Bar Room Brawl)

The next match was found somewhere other than the ring, it was found in a local bar located down the street from the arena. There Jeff Hardy and Steve Austin were found in a brawl in the middle of the bar. Austin hit Hardy over the head with the counter top numerous times in a row, than threw Hardy into the neon Smackdown sign smashing it. Hardy hit Austin with a gut wrench suplex, and Austin came back a grinded Hardy's face against the broken glass, Hardy reversed with an elbow to the head and hit the Texas Rattle Snake with a Twist of Fate, Hardy followed up with a leg drop to the groin of Austin. Stone Cold hit Hardy with many right hands and hit him over the head with the counter top over and over again. Austin taunted Hardy and landed a Stone Cold Stunner knocking Jeff Hardy out cold, winning the match, this is what would be called a Slobber knocker by good old J.R

Batista vs Lashley(C) U.S Title

This fantasy match started with a stare down from both monstrous men, and than a body slam from the Animal Batista. Lashley came back with a stalling suplex on the Animal. Lashley threw his opponent outside the ring with a Irish whip, and than whipped his arm against the turnbuckle post several times. Both men got back in the ring and Batista landed numerous punches on his opponent the US Champion. Lashley retaliated with another stalling suplex on the Animal, and followed up with a massive spear and the cover pining Batista 1,2,3. With Bobby Lashley retain the US Championship.

Big Show vs Shawn Michael?s Intercontinental Title (Steel Cage Match)

The match started quickly with a double handed choke slam and a fall away slam from the big man. Big show than clubbed the back of HBK and walked across the chest of Michael?s. Michael?s reversed Big Show's next attack and hit Big Show with an over the knee backbreaker, but could not follow up. Big Show chopped the chest of HBK and than hit him with a side slam. Big Show once again walked across the chest HBK and picked him up and slamming him down with a huge choke slam. Big Show covered Michael?s pining him 1,2,3 awarding him with the Intercontinental championship and once again proving size does matter.
The cage was raised and Big Show went after HBK once the match ended, he continued the assault with another choke slam. The giant picked up the mic an proclaimed that this was not about the title but was about true supremacy of which "future legend and hall of famer was the better man".

After the match was over and the crowd settled, the GM Grady came out, and announced the beginning of a new era. And held up a once retired European Championship. The GM said that the European title would be up for grabs at the next Paper view Winter Rage?, and would be decided in a 4 man tournament starting this Tuesday on ENW!

Edge(c) vs John Cena vs Triple H vs Kurt Angle ENW Title (Fatal 4 Way)

The match started with a headlock takeover from John Cena and a followed up suplex on The King Of Kings. Kurt Angle hit a DDT on Edge. Angle than set his sights on Cena and hit him with a German suplex and a short clothesline to Edge. Cena came back and body slammed HHH. Edge came from behind and nailed a back suplex on Cena. Cena than hit Edge with a spin out power bomb. Kurt Irish whipped Cena right out of the ring and grabbed the arm of Cena and wrenched it. Angle than re entered the ring and was hit with a bull dog by the Rated R Superstar.HHH than hit a low blow on the Wrestling Machine, and neck breaker him. Edge than irished whipped the Game out of the ring, and followed him to the outside. Cena got up and delivered an F-U to Kurt Angle pinning him and awarding him with the ENW Championship Title! Cena than left the ring with the championship belt on his shoulder as the remaining men in the ring began fighting, Edge pie faced HHH, and Kurt Angle picked up Edge for an Angle Slam. The Game nailed Angle with a Pedigree, The King Of Kings began taunting the champ as he walked out of the arena, as than ENW went off the air as their first Paper view came to a close

Quick Results:
Undertaker def.Randy Orton
Hart Foundation def.MNM (New ENW Tag Team Champions)
Steve Austin def.Jeff Hardy
Bobby Lashley def.Batista (Still US Champion)
Big Show def. HBK (New Intercontinental Champion)
John Cena def.Kurt Angle & Edge & Triple H (New ENW Champion)

« Last edited by grady28 on Nov 26th 2006 »
Zelda Fan Posted at: 19:33 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1174070
Zelda Fan
+
+
Enough with the fighting,any more of it,and I will end this brand.

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 21:35 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1174470
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Before fighting ends grady i have a bone to pick with you.Just because i quit this dispicible brand does not mean i can't come here and look what's going on and who you are picking a fight with.I do what i want when i want Grady.I definetly don't need no class one reject telling me what to do.I just look at what's going on.Got a problem email me then.
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

grady28 Posted at: 21:49 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1174495
grady28
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dude u quit and its alright if u don't like our brand just quit ragging on it, we get it, everyone thinks it sux, were still doing, u quit why r u still posting is all i said, i don't really care if u have a "bone to pick with me", ur right stuff is outta hand, but i just got back, i have been outta town for the last 3 days, so pick a bone with someone who actually cares dude, and this is for everyone quit ur complaining and i got 2 words for you,"I Quit" and agent cody dude, go *** urself

« Last edited by grady28 on Nov 26th 2006 »
Zelda Fan Posted at: 21:55 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1174504
Zelda Fan
+
+
Ok that it,grady one more post like that and I will report you,and this brand is now finished.

Closed

Displaying Page 13 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 138159

Post Top
Click to close