Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007

C.A.W Brand

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
Kevinfan3 Posted at: 12:35 Apr08 2007 Post ID: 1499860
Kevinfan3
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
He only has the caws he made so you cannot have your own and Closed as requested until he comes back

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 11:05 Apr21 2007 Post ID: 1542974
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
By Request of KingJamie56 this has been opened to continue..

Hey Jamie,can you sign me down as M.V.P!
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

king_jamie56 Posted at: 21:55 Apr21 2007 Post ID: 1545745
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
You got M.V.P Cody!

(This lack of time is getting on my nerves, so results tomorrow...)

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 22:05 Apr21 2007 Post ID: 1545795
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Okay,Jamie I will be waiting for it.Hopefully M.V.P will be Ballin against his opponents!

Ace Of Spades 117 Posted at: 19:30 Apr22 2007 Post ID: 1549055
Ace Of Spades 117
+
+
who so you have availible??

My Xbox Live Gamertag is TheAOS117,add me!
Xbox 360 Helper series on Youtube
This is the way I pray.
2 Years at Supercheats,2 Years of Wrestling and Joy plus more.
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 22:50 Apr22 2007 Post ID: 1549406
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
AOS117:I am sure if you look at the first page you will see the free agents.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 04:24 Apr23 2007 Post ID: 1549574
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Ace you have CM Punk, since you requested him on Page 1

Now, welcome everybody to tonight's R.A.W!

Match 1: Single Match

Chris L vs Jarrad O

Not bad for a starting match, Chris L took advantage early with a Low blow and it would seem that he'd dominate from there. But, Jarrad O made a comeback, but he missed the Leap of Faith, which allowed Chris to Capitalise, Chris hit the Limpy Leg Drop and scored the pin! Ldies and Gentleman, your winner, Chris L!

No Change in Points.

The World Champion then made his way to the ring. "It would seem that i don't have an opponent for the C.A.W Rumble, so, as the Heavyweight Champion, i have decided to have all my bases covered and have entered myself into the Last-Chance Battle Royal!" A Roar of Boos were emitted from the crowd. "And just to make sure i was Entered, i took out The Miz so there'd be an empty spot waitin' for me!" The GM's music then hit, much to the delight of the crowd. "Now who said you were running things here? Last i checked, i was the GM of both R.A.W and CAWdown! Now, it would seem you have created quite a mess for me since i have no other stars on R.A.W which can participate tonight...So i have decided to enter a CAWdown star in the last spot! Oh, and as for your title, we are going to have a number #1 contenders match right here tonight aswell! Now get out of my ring before i call secruity!" Sin was shellshocked as he left the ring...

Match 2: Single match for RR spot

The InterCAW Champion LC Smash vs Devin E

Man, the champ was dominated tonight. He just couldn't seem to mount any decent offense at all. He was hit by the Sudden Smash within four minutes and was pinned. Ladies and Gentleman, your winner and a man who is going to the C.A.W Rumble, Devin E!

Point Changes

Devin E: from 4 to 6.

Match 3: A Special Inter-promotional Hardcore match

Paul London vs Yogue

Could have been better, Paul London out-quicked Yogue but was stopped with a Massive Chair shot to the face. Yogue then took full advantage and Powerbombed London. London then seemed Prone to a Big Splash, but he countered it! But it was all for nought as another chair-shot took him out for good. Ladies and Gentleman your winner by Kncokout, Yogue!

No Point Changes

Yogue continued his assault on London, with various char-shots and kicks, Secruity came down to pull the big man back, but the damage had been done to London.

Match 4: No.1 Contenders Match for the C.A.W Heavyweight Championship (Single Match)

Sabu vs Vince McMahon

Second best match of the night! Sabu used his speed advantage early and went for an Arabian face-buster! But Vince McMahon got out of the way. Vince then took advantage and hit Sabu with eye pokes and Jawbreakers. He then set Sabu up for a Stunner, but Sabu Countered, then Sabu went for the Arabian facebuster again and got it! He then got the pinfall. Ladies and Gentleman your winner and now the no.1 Contender for the C.A.W Heavyweight Championship, SABU!

Point Changes:

Sabu 4 to 8
Sin then ran down to the ring to assault Sabu with a wooden plank. But before he could connect, Miz ran down to the ring with a flaming 2x4 wrapped in barb-wire! This scared off Sin who preceded to run from Miz through the crowd. The Miz then went after him. Sabu and McMahon left the ring so our main event could begin.

MAIN EVENT!: Last Chance battle Royal for a RR spot!

Jarrad O vs Chris L vs The InterCAW champion LC Smash vs ?

The Final person in the battle Royal was ready to come down to the ring...It was M.V.P! Everyone was in shock!

Since it'd take too long for me to go through the whole match, i'll just state the eliminations.

1. Chris L after an Overdrive by M.V.P
2. Jarrad O after a Money Maker by LC Smash
3. M.V.P after tapping out to the STFUp yours.

Ladies and Gentleman your winner and now going to the C.A.W Rumble...LC Smash!

Point Changes

LC Smash: 7 to 8
M.V.P: 4 to 5
Chris L: 4 to 3

LC Smash celebrated his victory as R.A.W went off the air.

« Last edited by king_jamie56 on Apr 23rd 2007 »

Ace Of Spades 117 Posted at: 14:16 Apr23 2007 Post ID: 1550180
Ace Of Spades 117
+
+
no match for me?dang...

My Xbox Live Gamertag is TheAOS117,add me!
Xbox 360 Helper series on Youtube
This is the way I pray.
2 Years at Supercheats,2 Years of Wrestling and Joy plus more.
dx_hbk Posted at: 14:21 Apr23 2007 Post ID: 1550195
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
can i be paul londen plz

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

Kevinfan3 Posted at: 14:51 Apr23 2007 Post ID: 1550322
Kevinfan3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like it that was great, aslo i would like to request Melissa Lizz as my manger please
Thanks Smile

« Last edited by Kevinfan3 on Apr 23rd 2007 »

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:10 Apr23 2007 Post ID: 1551032
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Sweet,M.V.P did good..I wonder who I will face next card?

king_jamie56 Posted at: 21:37 Apr24 2007 Post ID: 1553948
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Here come the results for this weeks CAWdown!

The night kicked off with the GM standing in the ring..."Well, as you all know, The CAW Rumble is only three nights away and as a token of good gesture, i am allowing you, the fans, to pick what type of match the last Qualifying match should be" The crowd cheered emmensely "Now we can have a Submission match" The crowd cheered slightly "We could have a Hardcore match" The crowd cheered loudly "or we could have a Steel cage match!" The crowd cheered emmensely "Well, i guess its a Steel Cage match then" The GM announced this and walked out of the ring so the Steel cage match could begin.

Match 1: Steel Cage Match for the Last RR spot (Pin and Give Up)

M.V.P vs Bobby Mudra

What a match to start off the night with! MVP got the ball rollin with a variety of Kicks and submission holds to wear down Mudra, Mudra then turned the tables and Threw MVP into the cage wall. Bobby then tried to escape the cage, but MVP caught him. It was back and forth after that until MVP caught Mudra with the Overdrive. MVP picked up the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman your winner and now going to the C.A.W Rumble, M...V...P!

Point Changes

MVP: 5 to 6

Match 2: Single Match

Yogue vs Brian Kendrick

Kendrick was dominated by Yogue, He just couldn't manage to get in any decent shots. The end came when Yogue hit the Big Splash, he got the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner...YOGUE!

Points Change

Yogue: 6 to 7

Yogue then grabbed a Steel Chair from ringside and threw it into the ring, he then got a table and set Kendrick up on it (With the chair under Kendrick's back) and he went to the top rope, but before he could hit the SPlash, London came oout of the crowd and hit Yogue in the back with a Baseball Bat! This knocked Yogue off the turnbuckle and onto the mats below. London then helped Kendrick up and took him back to the locker room.

Match 3: Single no.1 Contenders match for the World CAW Championship

Liam W vs Chris P

Alright, Alright. Chris P always looked to have the advantage but couldn't capitalise when he had full momentum. (Since liam would counter all his finisher attempts) but Chris would then hit the CP3out to knock Liam out cold. He picked up the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner and now the no.1 contender for the World CAW Championship, Chris P!

Point Changes

Chris P: 4 to 8
Liam W: 4 to 3

Match 4: Special Inter-Promontional Ladder Match

Grunt vs Jeff Hardy

Well, Jeff Seemed to have full advantage all the way through the match, Grunt just couldn't mount any offense. After Grunt was kncoked out by a Twist of Fate, Jeff climbed the Ladder and retrieved the briefcase full of cash (Well it was a title belt but for these purposes lets just make it a Cash Case.) Ladies and Gentleman, your winner, Jeff Hardy!

Point Changes

Jeff Hardy: 6 to 7
Grunt: 4 to 3

A Camera was then sent to Backstage. "Miz has Been knocked out! He can't particpate in the main event!" Test ran to where Miz was lying "Is he alright?" "No, he won't be able to participate in your tag team match against both champs and CM Punk tonight and since the Main EVent starts in sixty seconds, we can't add anyone else to your match!" "Damn it!" Test's Music hit "Well guess you have to go..."

MAIN EVENT! Tag vs Trio Match

The InterCAW Champion LC SMash and the United CAW Champion Test vs the CAW Heavyweight Champion Sin, The World CAW Champion JUdo Master Fong and CM Punk

LC SMash and Test fought valiantly, but the numbers game caught up with them and when Test was knocked out of the ring and was being double teamed by CM Punk and Sin (While LC Smash and Fong fought in the ring) Test was counted out. Ladies and Gentleman your winners by Count-out, Sin, Fong and CM Punk!

No point changes

Sin wasn't happy with this result, so when Punk and Fong had left, he decided to take his frustrations out on Test. He picked up the ring-bell, and as Test got to his feet, knocked him out with it. He then preceded to hit LC smash with it too, but just then, a Bloody Miz came down to the ring in an Ambulence! Sin was almost run over by the ambulence and ran like a scolded dog through the crowd. Test was then given Medical attention and was placed in the Ambulence as CAWdown left the air...

« Last edited by king_jamie56 on Apr 24th 2007 »

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 21:41 Apr24 2007 Post ID: 1553960
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Nice card and once again I was Ballin~

dx_hbk Posted at: 11:12 Apr25 2007 Post ID: 1554544
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
oh man i lost maby i will do better next time

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

Kevinfan3 Posted at: 16:31 Apr25 2007 Post ID: 1555288
Kevinfan3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Alright I won!!! See you at CAW RUMBLE!

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:32 Apr25 2007 Post ID: 1555526
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Sure will and I will make sure I ball in and out of CAW Rumble this Sunday!

king_jamie56 Posted at: 02:44 Apr26 2007 Post ID: 1556222
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
CAW Rumble results will be posted up Tomorrow, but here are the Matches...

Match 1:Hardcore Tag Team match for the CAW Tag Team Titles

Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs Yogue & Liam W

Match 2: Single Match (If Mudra wins then he becomes no.1 contender for the UC Championship)

The UnitedCAW Champion Test vs Bobby Mudra

Match 3: Single no Manager vs Single /w Manager for the World CAW Championship

Chris P vs The World CAW Judo Master Fong /w Melissa Lizz

Match 4: Special Referee Last Man Standing Match for the CAW Heavyweight Championship

The CAW Heavyweight Champion Sin vs Sabu

Special Referee: The Miz

Match 5: The CAW Rumble! (Ten-Man Royal Rumble)

R.A.W
The InterCAW Champion LC Smash
Jeff Hardy
Yogue
Dustin Sling
Devin E

CAWdown!
M.V.P
CM Punk
Nathan Bennett
Paul London
Brian Kendrick

Sheimi X Posted at: 09:07 Apr26 2007 Post ID: 1556571
Sheimi X
+
+
who are some free agents???

is CM punk avaibale???

« Last edited by Sheimi X on Apr 26th 2007 »
sig by Me!
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:50 Apr26 2007 Post ID: 1558048
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Well I hope I win the Caw Rumble.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 02:32 Apr27 2007 Post ID: 1558518
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Check the first page for Free Agents, CM Punk is NOT available...

Displaying Page 2 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 302693

Post Top
Click to close