Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007

C.A.W Brand

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
king_jamie56 Posted at: 03:35 Apr27 2007 Post ID: 1558549
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 27-Apr-2007 king_jamie56 said:Check the first page for Free Agents, CM Punk is NOT available...
Now here are the results for the CAW RUMBLE! (Note: With the backstage number picking stuff, i did the match first so i could see who got what number (and of course, who won) so i haven't rigged it, although it IS impossible to rig it...er...ENJOY!)

PPV Theme song-In the End by Linkin Park

Match 1: Hardcore Tag Team Match for the CAW Tag Team Titles

Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs Yugoe & Liam W

A Falshback movie was palyed showing you what happened between Kendrick, London and Yugoe on CAWdown! This past week.

What a way to kick off the Rumble! Liam was knocked out early and was nearly no help for Yugoe. But Yugoe didn't seem to have much trouble against his MUCH smaller opponents. Yugoe hit the Big Splash on London, But Kendrick came to the rescue. Kendrick and London both had steel chairs and both hit Yugoe at the same time! (that was amazing!) But they couldn't get the three count. Yugoe then hit both Liam and Kendrick with a Steel chair, knocking them both to the canvas. Yugoe and London thn continued their fight on the outside, and neither could really get any advantage over the other. But, meanwhile in the ring, Kendrick had just woken up from being knocked out earlier but Liam was STILL down! Kendrick then made his way to the top rope! He hit the 450 splash and got the one...two...three...! Ladies and Gentleman your winners and the NEW CAW tag team champions...Paul London and Brian Kendrick!

Point Changes
London & Kendrick: 6 to 7

The GM, MVP and CM Punk were standing in the number drawing room. "Alright, you both know how this works, Kimberly will spin the thing containing the containers which have numbers inside them and, since we are going in Alphabetical order, CM Punk will go first" "My pleasure" Before CM Punk could grab his number, Devin Barged in, pushed him aside and picked a number himself, he opened the container, looked at his number and laughed evilly. He then left as quickly (and as noisily) as he came. "Whata Weird Son of a Bi" MVP Began to say "Hey man, theres a lady present" CM punk interrupted. Both Punk and MVP picked their numbers and left the room, MVP with a content look on his face and CM punk with a smile on his...

Match 2: Single Match (If Mudra wins, then he becomes the no.1 contender for the UnitedCAW Championship.)

The United CAW Champion Test vs Bobby Mudra

Not bad, not bad. Test seemed to have the advantage early, but this went away when his Powerbomb was countered. It would be a classic battle of the Titans from there on out, there wasn't many submission holds or masterful counters, just a huge amount of punches and kicks. This would continue for nine minutes until Test hit the Pump-Handle Slam! He then picked up the one, two three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner, TEST!

Point Changes

Test: 7 to 8
Mudra: 4 to 3

MVP, Punk and Hardy are all sitting in the main locker room each holding their respective numbers. "Hey Hardy, what'd you get?" MVP Asked "The worst possible number...1!" "Man thats to bad, hey, how bout a friendly wager, alright, if Chris P beats Fong tonight, we'll trade numbers, but if Fong wins, you give me $100. Deal?" "Deal!" "And if Hardy outlasts you in the Rumble MVP, i'll take the $100 off you, but if you outlast him, i'll triple your winnings! Fair deal?" "Its a done deal!" They all shook hands and eagerly watched the next match.

Match 3: Single no manager vs Single with manager for the World CAW Championship!

Chris P vs The World CAW Champion Judo Master Fong /w Melissa Lizz

Melissa wasn't a factor in this match, although she didn't need to be, since Fong was absolutely destroying Chris. Within 6 minutes, Fong hit the second Hagakure on Chris to put him down for the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner and STILL, World CAW Champion, Judo Master Fong!

Point Changes:

Chris P: 8 to 7

MVP Laughed, "Pay up Hardy, a deals and deal!" "Alright, here ya go" "thanks!" "Don't get cocky just yet MVP, don't forget our wager" "Oh i haven't forgotten, don't worry, i'll outlast Hardy and WIN the CAW Rumble and then go on to the main event at CAW Mania...and WIN!" "Yeah, well, we'll see!"

Match 4: Special Referee Last Man Standing Match for the CAW Heavyweight championship

The CAW Heavyweight Champion Sin vs Sabu

Special Referee: The Miz

A Flashback movie was palyed to detail the intense rivalry between these three superstars, it went for nearly five minutes.

Now this is what a championship match is ALL about, back and forth action! Sin wuld take advantage early, but would then waste his advantage by going to the outisde to grab a weapon. Sabu got up and did a flip over the ropes and got a direct hit on Sin! Sabu would then pick up the 2x4 wrapped in barb wire which Sin got out and start pummeling him with it. He then built full momentum and went for the Arabian facebuster! But Missed. Sin then got back into the ring, and Sabu followed. It would be back and forth from there, until Sin clocked Sabu with the Ring Bell to make Sabu bleed! Miz would then count the ten count to end the most brutal match of the night...Ladies and Gentleman your winner and STILL CAW Heavyweight champion...SIN!!!

Point Changes

Sabu: 8 to 7

A Stretcher was brought out for Sabu and five referees were brought in to take Sin to the back afetr this most brutal match...

MAIN EVENT! The CAW Rumble! (Ten-Man Royal Rumble

Jeff Hardy vs Nathan Bennett vs Dustin Sling vs Devin E vs LC Smash vs Paul London vs Brian Kendrick vs Yugoe vs CM Punk vs MVP

Man this was good, but what do you expect, it was a Royal Rumble. Paul London was eliminated early and he was quickly followed by Nathan Bennett. Kendrick barely got a shot in before he was eliminated, but then the eliminations stopped for awhile. (About 5 minutes to be exact) Before MVP was thrown out. Devin would very quickly follow and Jeff would fall soon after. Yugoe was finally eliminated by Sling and Punk and Sling quickly followed. It had came down to number two, LC Smash, and number 9, CM Punk! Smash's body was red by this time, and CM Punk was only yellow on his Head and his body. LC Smash was dominated early but he fought back and hit the Makin' Money near the ropes! But CM Punk would Irish Whip him to the corner and pummel him quite a Bit, and when Smash Recovered, CM Punk Irish Whipped him over the ropes and down to the mats below! Ladies and Gentleman your winner of the CAW Rumble! CM PUNK!!!!!

Order of Entry and Elimination:
1. Jeff Hardy (6)
2. LC Smash (9)
3. Paul London (1)
4. M.V.P (4)
5. Nathan Bennett (2)
6. Brian Kendrick (3)
7. Dustin Sling (8)
8. Yugoe (7)
9. CM Punk (WINNER!)
10. Devin E (5)

Point Changes:
Eliminations 1-5: you lose one point
6-8: No Change
9- One point Increase
Winner: Two point Increase

CM Punk celebrated in the ring as the crowd cheered his name. The show then went off the air.

DVD Extras
Promos:
World CAW Match
CAW Heavyweight Match
CAW Rumble

Post-Match Interviews:
London & Kendrick
Judo Master Fong
Chris P
Jeff Hardy
M.V.P
Nathan Bennett
CM Punk

Other:
History of the CAW Rumble
Liam W's new training Program
Ending Movie

« Last edited by king_jamie56 on Apr 27th 2007 »

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
dx_hbk Posted at: 15:31 Apr27 2007 Post ID: 1559271
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
nice matches dudeApplause

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

Kevinfan3 Posted at: 17:12 Apr27 2007 Post ID: 1559877
Kevinfan3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Nice I am still champ....better yet though whos CM Punk going to face?

king_jamie56 Posted at: 23:33 Apr27 2007 Post ID: 1561085
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Hmmm...who knows? (Well, i know!) Next Match Card Monday.

thanks dx_hbk Smile

The Game Expert Posted at: 04:30 Apr28 2007 Post ID: 1561288
The Game Expert
+
+
alright can I play what caws are lef?
if spidermans on here i dibs him
stand back theres a hurricane coming through!!!!!!!!!!
king_jamie56 Posted at: 04:04 Apr29 2007 Post ID: 1564480
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Check the first page to see who is available...(And no i don't have a spiderman CAW...)

Kevinfan3 Posted at: 10:44 Apr29 2007 Post ID: 1565464
Kevinfan3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
KJ56 thanks for making Lizz my manager

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 15:06 Apr29 2007 Post ID: 1566735
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Well MVP came in and then was thrown out..lol. But It is not over..Because I am still Ballin!
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

Zelda Fan Posted at: 15:08 Apr29 2007 Post ID: 1566750
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
On 27-Apr-2007 king_jamie56 said:Now here are the results for the CAW RUMBLE! (Note: With the backstage number picking stuff, i did the match first so i could see who got what number (and of course, who won) so i haven't rigged it, although it IS impossible to rig it...er...ENJOY!)

PPV Theme song-In the End by Linkin Park

Match 1: Hardcore Tag Team Match for the CAW Tag Team Titles

Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs Yugoe & Liam W

A Falshback movie was palyed showing you what happened between Kendrick, London and Yugoe on CAWdown! This past week.

What a way to kick off the Rumble! Liam was knocked out early and was nearly no help for Yugoe. But Yugoe didn't seem to have much trouble against his MUCH smaller opponents. Yugoe hit the Big Splash on London, But Kendrick came to the rescue. Kendrick and London both had steel chairs and both hit Yugoe at the same time! (that was amazing!) But they couldn't get the three count. Yugoe then hit both Liam and Kendrick with a Steel chair, knocking them both to the canvas. Yugoe and London thn continued their fight on the outside, and neither could really get any advantage over the other. But, meanwhile in the ring, Kendrick had just woken up from being knocked out earlier but Liam was STILL down! Kendrick then made his way to the top rope! He hit the 450 splash and got the one...two...three...! Ladies and Gentleman your winners and the NEW CAW tag team champions...Paul London and Brian Kendrick!

Point Changes
London & Kendrick: 6 to 7

The GM, MVP and CM Punk were standing in the number drawing room. "Alright, you both know how this works, Kimberly will spin the thing containing the containers which have numbers inside them and, since we are going in Alphabetical order, CM Punk will go first" "My pleasure" Before CM Punk could grab his number, Devin Barged in, pushed him aside and picked a number himself, he opened the container, looked at his number and laughed evilly. He then left as quickly (and as noisily) as he came. "Whata Weird Son of a Bi" MVP Began to say "Hey man, theres a lady present" CM punk interrupted. Both Punk and MVP picked their numbers and left the room, MVP with a content look on his face and CM punk with a smile on his...

Match 2: Single Match (If Mudra wins, then he becomes the no.1 contender for the UnitedCAW Championship.)

The United CAW Champion Test vs Bobby Mudra

Not bad, not bad. Test seemed to have the advantage early, but this went away when his Powerbomb was countered. It would be a classic battle of the Titans from there on out, there wasn't many submission holds or masterful counters, just a huge amount of punches and kicks. This would continue for nine minutes until Test hit the Pump-Handle Slam! He then picked up the one, two three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner, TEST!

Point Changes

Test: 7 to 8
Mudra: 4 to 3

MVP, Punk and Hardy are all sitting in the main locker room each holding their respective numbers. "Hey Hardy, what'd you get?" MVP Asked "The worst possible number...1!" "Man thats to bad, hey, how bout a friendly wager, alright, if Chris P beats Fong tonight, we'll trade numbers, but if Fong wins, you give me $100. Deal?" "Deal!" "And if Hardy outlasts you in the Rumble MVP, i'll take the $100 off you, but if you outlast him, i'll triple your winnings! Fair deal?" "Its a done deal!" They all shook hands and eagerly watched the next match.

Match 3: Single no manager vs Single with manager for the World CAW Championship!

Chris P vs The World CAW Champion Judo Master Fong /w Melissa Lizz

Melissa wasn't a factor in this match, although she didn't need to be, since Fong was absolutely destroying Chris. Within 6 minutes, Fong hit the second Hagakure on Chris to put him down for the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner and STILL, World CAW Champion, Judo Master Fong!

Point Changes:

Chris P: 8 to 7

MVP Laughed, "Pay up Hardy, a deals and deal!" "Alright, here ya go" "thanks!" "Don't get cocky just yet MVP, don't forget our wager" "Oh i haven't forgotten, don't worry, i'll outlast Hardy and WIN the CAW Rumble and then go on to the main event at CAW Mania...and WIN!" "Yeah, well, we'll see!"

Match 4: Special Referee Last Man Standing Match for the CAW Heavyweight championship

The CAW Heavyweight Champion Sin vs Sabu

Special Referee: The Miz

A Flashback movie was palyed to detail the intense rivalry between these three superstars, it went for nearly five minutes.

Now this is what a championship match is ALL about, back and forth action! Sin wuld take advantage early, but would then waste his advantage by going to the outisde to grab a weapon. Sabu got up and did a flip over the ropes and got a direct hit on Sin! Sabu would then pick up the 2x4 wrapped in barb wire which Sin got out and start pummeling him with it. He then built full momentum and went for the Arabian facebuster! But Missed. Sin then got back into the ring, and Sabu followed. It would be back and forth from there, until Sin clocked Sabu with the Ring Bell to make Sabu bleed! Miz would then count the ten count to end the most brutal match of the night...Ladies and Gentleman your winner and STILL CAW Heavyweight champion...SIN!!!

Point Changes

Sabu: 8 to 7

A Stretcher was brought out for Sabu and five referees were brought in to take Sin to the back afetr this most brutal match...

MAIN EVENT! The CAW Rumble! (Ten-Man Royal Rumble

Jeff Hardy vs Nathan Bennett vs Dustin Sling vs Devin E vs LC Smash vs Paul London vs Brian Kendrick vs Yugoe vs CM Punk vs MVP

Man this was good, but what do you expect, it was a Royal Rumble. Paul London was eliminated early and he was quickly followed by Nathan Bennett. Kendrick barely got a shot in before he was eliminated, but then the eliminations stopped for awhile. (About 5 minutes to be exact) Before MVP was thrown out. Devin would very quickly follow and Jeff would fall soon after. Yugoe was finally eliminated by Sling and Punk and Sling quickly followed. It had came down to number two, LC Smash, and number 9, CM Punk! Smash's body was red by this time, and CM Punk was only yellow on his Head and his body. LC Smash was dominated early but he fought back and hit the Makin' Money near the ropes! But CM Punk would Irish Whip him to the corner and pummel him quite a Bit, and when Smash Recovered, CM Punk Irish Whipped him over the ropes and down to the mats below! Ladies and Gentleman your winner of the CAW Rumble! CM PUNK!!!!!

Order of Entry and Elimination:
1. Jeff Hardy (6)
2. LC Smash (9)
3. Paul London (1)
4. M.V.P (4)
5. Nathan Bennett (2)
6. Brian Kendrick (3)
7. Dustin Sling (8)
8. Yugoe (7)
9. CM Punk (WINNER!)
10. Devin E (5)

Point Changes:
Eliminations 1-5: you lose one point
6-8: No Change
9- One point Increase
Winner: Two point Increase

CM Punk celebrated in the ring as the crowd cheered his name. The show then went off the air.

DVD Extras
Promos:
World CAW Match
CAW Heavyweight Match
CAW Rumble

Post-Match Interviews:
London & Kendrick
Judo Master Fong
Chris P
Jeff Hardy
M.V.P
Nathan Bennett
CM Punk

Other:
History of the CAW Rumble
Liam W's new training Program
Ending Movie
Oh yes, still champ.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 15:13 Apr29 2007 Post ID: 1566779
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Hardy got triple the money..Dang it.lol but.Good twists and plots there KJ56!

Kevinfan3 Posted at: 19:04 Apr29 2007 Post ID: 1567661
Kevinfan3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I loved that PPV it was sweet

king_jamie56 Posted at: 03:56 Apr30 2007 Post ID: 1568513
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Alrighty Alright, i would like to announce something...

R.A.W RESULTS!

The Night kicked off with Vince himself standing in the ring "Y'know what? I would like to know why i am not the boss around here...just because i don't OWN this company yet doesn't mean i shouldn't be the boss...and if the current boss thinks he can boss me around, then he doesn't know Vincent Kennedy McMahon!" The GM then walked down to the ring with a microphone "Well Vince, it seems you don't know who i a" "Thats Mr McMahon to you!" "No its not, see, you're not in the WWE anymore and, even if you wished to make this palce yours by buying me out, i wouldn't accept your money, so Vince, you can either like it or LEAVE IT!" Vince was obviously shocked at these claims. "Well, it would seem that not every superstar around here likes how you run things 'boss' so, y'know what, i'm gonna get all of those superstars and form an alliance, then, when we crush you, this company will belong to VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON!!!" Vince then left the GM with a look of confusion on his face. The GM then left the ring so the first match could begin.

Match 1: Single Match

Jeff Hardy vs Devin E

Hmmm...Jeff didn't seem to do well in this match. He was out manuvoured, out wrestled and out classed. He couldn't mount a decent offense and couldn't counter when it mattered. He eventually tapped out to a Boston Crab. Ladies and Gentleman, your winner, Devin E!

No Point Changes

While Devin was celebrating, Grunt and Mudra both ran down to the ring with steel chairs and brutality attacked him, he wasn't able to defend himself. Grunt then pulled out a table from under the ring and motioned Mudra to Powerbomb Devin through the Table, but, before that could happen, Jeff came too, picked up the steel chair which Grunt dropped and clobbered both Mudra and Grunt with it. He then helped Devin up and took him to the Backstage Doctor.

Match 2: Triple Threat Match for the InterCAW Championship

The InterCAW Champion LC Smash vs Dustin Sling vs Yugoe

This match went for longer than it should have since none of the superstars would knock out the other person before going for the pin. LC would hit Dustin with the Makin' Money, but then Yugoe would hit him with the Tattoo Mark. Dustin would come too quite quickly (He wasn't damaged much) and would hit Yugoe with the Slingshot. LC would then recover and kick Dustin in the head. He then pinned Yugoe for the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner and STILL the InterCAW Champion...LC SMASH!!!

Point Changes:

Yugoe: 7 to 6
LC would leave the ring, but Dustin would be viciously attacked by Yugoe, who would continously punch him in the face, this might not have stooped if it wasn't for the Tag Champions, who ran down to the ring. Yugoe got outta dodge but Dustin's nose was badly Damaged. A Stretcher was brought to the ring and Dustin was placed on it and he was taken to a local Medical facility.

Jamie had just found Vince gleefully watching the monitor "What the Hell is this? Have people started to join your stupid little group already?" "Oh its not as stupid or as little as you think it is, see, i already have about half of your superstars on my team, and one of them includes one of your champions!" "WHAT?! Thats insane!" "No, thats smart"

Match 3: Single Match

Chris L vs Jarrad O

Pretty good. This was full of Back and Forth action, Chris would take advantage early, using right hands and sleeper holds to wear down Jarrad, Jarrad would come back though, but he missed the Leap of Faith, which, ironically enough, did him in. Chris would go for the cover and he got the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner, Chris L!

Point Changes

Chris L: 3 to 4
Jarrad O: 4 to 3

Jamie and a bunch of superstars were standing in his office. "well, it would seem that all of you who responded to my messages came and the ones who rejected it, didn't. Well, you've all heard about Vince's little group thing haven't you? Well apparently, he has one of the Main champions on his side and since neither of them are here, we don't know which one. So, to try to find out who this traitor is, we are going to have ourselves a match between both champions as our main event tonight...and hopefully, the traitor will be flushed out!" A big round of applause was given to the GM as the Main Event Began...

MAIN EVENT!!!: Champion vs Champion Match!

The CAW Heavyweight Champion Sin vs the World CAW Champion Judo Master Fong

What a Main event! This was like a main event match at wrestlemania! This match lasted twenty-five minutes! WOW! Well, Sin would hit the Last Sin twice in the match! But Fong would NOT stay down for the three count, Fong would even hit Sin With the Hagakure and the Iron Claw, but that wouldn't put Sin away! Sin would then go to the top rope after knocking down Fong and hit a moonsault, but that wouldn't win the match for him either, so he locked in the half-boston crab, but it was reversed! Fong then went for the Hagakure again, but he missed! Sin then hit the Sinner's Chokeslam! He went for the pin...one...two...THREE!!! ladies and Gentleman, your winner, SIN!

No Point Changes

Vince then walked won to the ring to congratualte the winner "Marvellous, absolutely marvellous, i knew we could count" But before he could finish his sentence, the RR winner, CM Punk, hit Vince in the back with a lead pipe! Everyone was shocked, Punk then picked up the microphone "I don't believe you when you say one of these champions has defected to your side! Neither of them would!" CM punk then threw the Microphone at Vince's head and left as R.A.W went off the air...

Ace Of Spades 117 Posted at: 15:19 Apr30 2007 Post ID: 1569551
Ace Of Spades 117
+
+
I won the CAW rumble!yay!

My Xbox Live Gamertag is TheAOS117,add me!
Xbox 360 Helper series on Youtube
This is the way I pray.
2 Years at Supercheats,2 Years of Wrestling and Joy plus more.
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:40 Apr30 2007 Post ID: 1570653
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
How come M.V.P did not show?

Kevinfan3 Posted at: 20:09 Apr30 2007 Post ID: 1570722
Kevinfan3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ACB your on CAWdown not RAW aint ya?

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 20:48 Apr30 2007 Post ID: 1570822
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Oh,I am.lol Well I am Ballin?!

king_jamie56 Posted at: 22:30 Apr30 2007 Post ID: 1570988
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Yeah, MVP is on CAWdown! You'll be on the next card...

J roc Posted at: 14:39 May01 2007 Post ID: 1571847
J roc
+
+
ah,jeff coudnt pull out a win.ah well,hey king jamie,can i challenge for the ic championship since i have 7 points?
I'm a moron, sorry for being so gansta **** look a like, I failed at that and in life, I'm sorry :(
Ace Of Spades 117 Posted at: 16:03 May01 2007 Post ID: 1572088
Ace Of Spades 117
+
+
Since I won the CAW rumble,do I choose a title to challenge for or is it an auto choose to my brand or...

My Xbox Live Gamertag is TheAOS117,add me!
Xbox 360 Helper series on Youtube
This is the way I pray.
2 Years at Supercheats,2 Years of Wrestling and Joy plus more.
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:25 May01 2007 Post ID: 1572564
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
I have no clue but Jamie will let you know sooner or later.

Displaying Page 3 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 302693

Post Top
Click to close