Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007

C.A.W Brand

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:17 May09 2007 Post ID: 1585991
agent Cody Bauer
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Thank you AOS117.Well Jeff Hardy,put your money where your mouth is..I challenge you 1 on 1 in a non title match..If I win I get to face you for your title at the PPV!
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

king_jamie56 Posted at: 03:34 May10 2007 Post ID: 1586384
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Sorry ACB. I already gots a storyline goin on...and now for the...

Cawdown results!!!

Cawdown kicked off with Vince McMahon standing in the ring. "It would seem that this "company" could do with a little or money, or failing that, "gold" so, i went to the board of directors and requested the return of two belts!" The crowd went nuts! "The European Belt and the Hardcore Belt! And, since they're vacated. i guess i can award them to whoever i choose, so without further ado, your new European and Hardcore..." Vince was cut off by Jamie's music "Oh no, your not handing out belts again! If your boys want to be champions, they have to earn the right to become champions! So tonight, we're going to have two title matches, one for the European Belt, and one for the Hardcore belt! One Representative from each team will fight in these matches! And these'll be announced later tonight!" "NO! You can' do that!" "But i just did! No get out of my ring before i call secruity!" vince left the ring, obviously shellshocked so the first match could begin...

Match 1: Single match

Grunt vs CM Punk

This match was so one-sided its laughable. Grunt didn't do very much and just took all the abuse that Punk threw at him. Punk kicked Grunt in the head and went for the pi cover and got the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner, CM PUNK!

Point Changes
Grunt: 4 to 3

Jamie and his team were talking in the locker room "Alright, the Hardcore championship match is next, now, we need a representative who isn't wearing a title, and that limits us alot, so, i'm gonna let Dustin have a shot! But, if he wins, run down and protect him, since he wil be the Hardcore Champion, he'll have to defend it 24/7...so keep a look out for him...and we also have our Representative for the European championship...ok...lets go!"

Match 2: Hardcore Match for the Hardcore Championship!

Dustin Sling vs Nathan Bennett

Well, it was better than the first match. Nathan was starting out strong, until the fight went to the outside and Dustin had a chair. Nathan countered one shot and clocked Dustin in the face. Nathan then went to the top rope, but he missed a flying body splash. The battle then went back to the inside, both guys jocking for position. Dustin was irish whipped into the corner and was picked up and set up for the Bennett Buster! Bennett connected and got the one, two, three! Ladies and gentleman, your winner and NEW Hardcore champion...NATHAN BENNETT!

No Point Changes

Suddenly, all the members from both sides raided the ring from everywhere each team trying to either win the belt or protect it. Nathan preceded to sneak off, but was caught by Chris P, who hit him with a super sidekick! He went for the cover and got the one, two, three! He was now the new Hardcore Champion. He motioned for his teammates to come back, but, as his back was turned, he was hit with a low blow by Grunt and then a clothesline by Mudra. Mudra then picked up the one, two three! Chris P was only Hardcore Champion for 18 seconds! Mudra then ran to the backstage area, where he was met by CM Punk! Who kicked him in the head against the wall! Cm Punk then locked in the anaconda vice and made Mudra Submit! Mudra was only champion for 30 seconds. CM punk then ran off with the belt. But before he could get in his locker room, he was blindsided by Bennett who hit him with a chair! Bennett went for the cover and got the one, two, three! CM punk was Hardcore champion for 1 minute and 22 seconds! Bennett then quickly hopped into his Car and drove off with the title! Bennett is now a two time champion!

Match 3: Single Match for the European Championship!

Devin E vs Bobby Mudra

Ok. Devin kept most of the momentum for the match but couldn't seem to fill the bar to the top. He managed to though, but he missed the Over Blast. Which enabled Mudra to capitalise. Mudra hit the Mudra bomb but Devin Kicked out. Devin then locked in a body scissors and forced Mudra to tap out! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner and NEW European Champion! DEVIN E!

No Point changes!

Mudra left the ring and appeared to be leaving with no incidents, but, before he left, Devin was jumped from behind by Grunt, who hit him with a low blow! Mudra walked back down to the ring with a giant smirk on his face. He grabbed a chair and went to hit Devin with it until Fong's music played! Fong raced down to the ring with heavily taped ribs and a Flaming Steel Chair! Mudra and Grunt quickly got outta dodge and argued with Fong as Fong defended Devin. But as Devin recovered Fong turned around and hit him with the chair! He then picked Devin up (With ease i might add) and threw him out of the ring. He then revealed his ribs to be perfectly fine! He left the ring with a giant smirk on his face!

"Hey Puck, check this out, i am the new World CAW Tag Champion! And with this baby around my waist, i get extra dollars!" "Thats funny that you should mention money since you still owe me $100! But now since you seem to be so rich, $100 shouldn't be so much for you" "You completely misunderstand Punk, yes i get more money, but, with that money, i have to keep this thing clean and shiny, otherwise the boss gets angry..." "Yeah right, just give me the $100 new and everything will be fine" "$100? Why are we talkin' about money when we could be talkin about...beautiful Women! Like the one standing behind you!" "You serious? Well, i might as well take a loo...hey? Theres no beautiful woman standing behind m...Porter! Get back here now!"

Jamie and a few superstars were standing in the locker room...'Now, it would seem that Fong has betrayed us all, so, i'm going to do soemthing about it...Hey Sin! You're going to fight Fong!" "Yeah right, after you treated me so badly on R.A.W...why should i help you?" "Well, you'd get more cash for one..." "Screw you Jamie! In fact, screw this whole Industry vs Alliance thing, now, unless i have to defend my title, i will not appear on your show!" Sin walked out in a rage. "Fine, forget him, now, London and Kendrick, i'm sure you two would love to go against the World CAW Champion right" "Damn right" "well, it'll be you two vs him in a one on two handicap match! And that match is next!"

MAIN EVENT!: One on two handicap match

The World CAW Champion Judo Master Fong vs The CAW Tag Team Champions Paul London and Brian Kendrick

This match was good, but i wish it had ended better. Fong didn't seem to have to much trouble against the tag champions, as he fought both of them pretty well. The match was fought outside the ring, insdie the ring, on the announcers table, on the broken announcers table...but when Fong put London through the table, it would seem that the match was over...Kendrick and Fong fought in the ring but London could not answer a ten-count. Ladies and Gentleman your winner...JUDO MASTER FONG!

Sin was battered and bloody backstage "What the hell happened" Jamie asked "i don't know sir, we just found him like this" "damn it, he'll be out for at least a week...so you think you'll be able to get him to 100% before Monday?" "No sir, he'll definitely miss R.A.W and CAWDown...he may even miss the PPV!" "DAMN IT!" CAWdwon then went off the air...

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
Kevinfan3 Posted at: 15:32 May10 2007 Post ID: 1586964
Kevinfan3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Good card I won again, and am I dirty or Clean?

« Last edited by Kevinfan3 on May 10th 2007 »

Ace Of Spades 117 Posted at: 15:57 May10 2007 Post ID: 1587036
Ace Of Spades 117
+
+
wow,my 3rd consecutive win!

My Xbox Live Gamertag is TheAOS117,add me!
Xbox 360 Helper series on Youtube
This is the way I pray.
2 Years at Supercheats,2 Years of Wrestling and Joy plus more.
king_jamie56 Posted at: 00:57 May11 2007 Post ID: 1587979
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
You're fong aren't you Kevin? Well, you're now dirty...but before this card you were clean...

Kevinfan3 Posted at: 05:44 May11 2007 Post ID: 1588100
Kevinfan3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OK thanks dont really bother me. these story lines are what are the best here

king_jamie56 Posted at: 08:13 May12 2007 Post ID: 1590010
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
I like my storylines Smile

ANyway, R.A.W results either Mnday or Tuesady...i'll keep you posted...

Ace Of Spades 117 Posted at: 11:56 May12 2007 Post ID: 1590428
Ace Of Spades 117
+
+
thanks kev!wait,whos Fong?

This is the way I pray.
king_jamie56 Posted at: 22:58 May12 2007 Post ID: 1591759
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Kev is Fong...

Ace Of Spades 117 Posted at: 10:46 May13 2007 Post ID: 1592377
Ace Of Spades 117
+
+
alright,fong,so funny of a name,when is next card?

This is the way I pray.
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:58 May14 2007 Post ID: 1595779
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
It is either tonight or tomorrow..Well M.V.P wants to face someone and destroy them with Chris P/

king_jamie56 Posted at: 04:02 May15 2007 Post ID: 1596217
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Here they come...yes i'm talking about the R.A.W results!

The night kicked off with the GM in the ring. "Now, we are all saddened to hear about Sin's injury and that he may not be back until after the PPV, but, all i want to know is who did it?! Fong was my first guess, but, he was in the main event and therefore could not have attacked Sin, so, whoever did it, come out now and be prepared to get what you deserve!" Vince McMahon's music hit, much to the confusion of the crowd. "No no, it wasn't me, but, i do know who it was, it was a champion, a very good champion. One who, won a title last night on CAWdown! Ladies and Gentleman, i present to you, the new European champion and the newest member of the alliance, DEVIN E!" The crowd was shocked when this was announced and even more shocked when he actually came out! "Devin tells me that he just isn't getting the respect he deserves from the Industry and the attack which happened on CAWdown which, even though under my direction, he got no protection from...so, he decided to join the winning team, and also, thanks to the board of directors, he doesn't have to have a match tonight...so there!" Vince and Devin then left. Jamie also left in a state of shock as the first match began!

Match 1: Single match for the InterCAW Championship

The InterCAW Champion Jeff Hardy vs LC Smash

Man, this was better than the original. LC went on the offensive, but was always countered by jeff. Jeff would try an aerial assault, but he would always land on two knees. It was literally back and forth action. Both men hit their respective finishers on each other, but neither would stay down! Jeff went to the top rope and went for a moonsault, which missed! LC Smash then tried a STFUp Yours, but he was countered! Jeff then got the school boy! He got the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner and STILL the InterCAW Champion, JEFF HARDY!

Point Changes
Jeff: 7 to 8
LC: 9 to 8

Jeff then extended his arm for a Handshake. LC Shook his hand. Jeff then went to leave the ring, but LC pulled him back! LC then nailed him with a low blow and then the Makin Money! He was about to go for the STFUp Yours, but Miz ran down to chase him off! Miz helped Jeff back to the locker room.

Match 2: Single match

Dustin Sling vs Jarrad O

VERY one-sided. Dustin had control for the entire match, (Jarrad only hit two kicks) and when his opportunity arose, he hit the Slingshot! Dustin went for the pin and got the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner, Dustin SLing!

Point Changes:
Dustin: 6 to 7
Jarrad: 3 to 2

Just then, the new Hardcore champion, Nathan Bennett, ran down to the ring and clocked Dustin with the championship belt! Vince then walked out with a microphone "Guess what Dustin? You have a Hardcore title match at No turning back! And, guess what, its in a 2 on 1 Handicap match with no DQs! and, as of now, i am taking the 24/7 rule off the Hardcore belt, until No Turning back, off course!" Dustin came to and walked himself back to the locker room.

Match 3: Table Match

Sabu vs Liam W

Another one-sided match. Sabu went from wire to wire (Start to finish) as the agressor. And after six minutes, hit a body splash of th top rope to put Liam straight through the table! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner, SABU!

No Point Changes

The GM was pacing in the locker room. "We are losing members every day" he mumbled to himself. Sabu then walked up to him. "I'll join your team, since you're still currently the stronger team and this'll get me shots against those losers from the Alliance" "Well i'm glad you're on board Sabu" They both shook hands and smiled. The main event then began.

MAIN EVENT!: Two on Two Elimination tag team match

The World CAW Champion Judo Master Fong & The Hardcore Champion Nathan Bennett vs The Miz and The UnitedCAW Champion Test

This was good. The first elimination came quickly as Nathan was counted out. Fong fought on and managed to eliminate Miz by Pinfall after an Iron Claw. It would then be Test vs Fong. Test went for the big boot as soon as Miz was eliminated, but he missed. Fong would take advantage and tossed Test into the exposed turnbuckle. Fong would then go for a big body splash in the corner, but Test got out of the way! Test then hit a Powerbomb, but Fong kicked out of the Pinfall! Fong's suplex attempt was countered into a Pump Handle Slam! Test went for the pinfall and got the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winners, The Miz and the UnitedCAW Champion Test.

Point Changes:
Miz: 4 to 5
Test: 7 to 8

Shades of a week or so ago occured again when members from both sides littered the ring and started a brawl. Fong managed to get Punk and himself on the outisde by themselves. He then picked Punk up and threw him onto the announce table. Fong then got outta dodge as R.A.W went off the air.

Zelda Fan Posted at: 14:09 May15 2007 Post ID: 1596754
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
So Sin didn't have a match?

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 20:31 May15 2007 Post ID: 1597958
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Neither did M.V.P?Or do I have a Cawdown match?

Zelda Fan Posted at: 20:32 May15 2007 Post ID: 1597962
Zelda Fan
+
+
Your on Clawdown.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 04:59 May16 2007 Post ID: 1598281
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
ZF, you didn't have a match since you're injured...you'll have one at the PPV

Cody...well, ZF cleared it up already...

Zelda Fan Posted at: 14:23 May16 2007 Post ID: 1598827
Zelda Fan
+
+
I didn't know I was injured.

Ace Of Spades 117 Posted at: 15:35 May16 2007 Post ID: 1599016
Ace Of Spades 117
+
+
What?The last storyline was completely making no sense?

This is the way I pray.
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 21:37 May16 2007 Post ID: 1600178
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
No the storyline was just fine AOS..Its just ZF got injured after two or three cards ago,The last storyline meant that CM Punk went to do damage to Fong,but Fong left and got away!

king_jamie56 Posted at: 03:21 May17 2007 Post ID: 1600403
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Thats pretty much it, Cody summed it up real nicely.

ZF: Devin injured you on CAWdown! Last week, you'll make an appearance on CAWdown! this week...

Displaying Page 5 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 302693

Post Top
Click to close