Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2008

Forces Colliding 2008(When all levels of intensity crash into one)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 46 of 48
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | Last     Previous | Next
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:33 May28 2008 Post ID: 2257340
agent Cody Bauer
Post Likes: 0
+
+
More power to ya Travy!
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SilentGamer Posted at: 00:55 May29 2008 Post ID: 2257531
SilentGamer
+
+
seeing as how tomorrow if friday where i live ill do a card. I have nothing on in the weekend so should be fine. (as far as i know i dont)

Everyone who has a xbox 360 jion this team
Paired With; Harlsta, Cheating-Is-Good, Tegan41
avy = photobucket
LukeAndMeLoveGonads You Will Be Missed
75% Chance of me leaving once i get 5k posts. ~300 posts to go....
harlsta Posted at: 06:07 May30 2008 Post ID: 2258614
harlsta
+
+
yeah, go SG, the new chairman
To slay the Dragon,
You must first slay the Bee
~ Harlsta

Milliseconds, Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks, Months and Years
Are All Illusions Of Time, Live Life Without Worrying About Them And You Will Be Living Life To The Fullest
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 20:56 May30 2008 Post ID: 2259560
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
I'm still C.E.O and creator of this, Travy is now running it.

SilentGamer Posted at: 02:08 May31 2008 Post ID: 2259812
SilentGamer
+
+
i never said i was going to do it perminatly, i said id do one every so often.

What brand do you want me to do this one for, raw, smackdown, what?

avy = photobucket
Da Corbster Posted at: 07:27 May31 2008 Post ID: 2259955
Da Corbster
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I've got nothing better to do in the weekend, so if you tell me which brand you want me to do a card for, it's Champions and who's feuding, I'll do a one-off card.

Avatar and Signature were both made by v-gamer.
SilentGamer Posted at: 20:26 May31 2008 Post ID: 2261016
SilentGamer
+
+
okay corby, you can do it instead of me.

avy = photobucket
Da Corbster Posted at: 10:46 Jun02 2008 Post ID: 2263571
Da Corbster
+
+
I need to know which brand to do, unless ACB wouldn't mind a one-off tri-branded Supershow! Smile

Coyote25 Posted at: 13:01 Jun02 2008 Post ID: 2263645
Coyote25
+
+
Coyote is back! sorry i havent been on in FOREVER but im back and should be for a while. MVP is gonna dominate you all

Thanks to Nic21 for the sig and avy
SilentGamer Posted at: 00:12 Jun03 2008 Post ID: 2264597
SilentGamer
+
+
okay, well welcome back. Good luck.

avy = photobucket
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 17:53 Jun04 2008 Post ID: 2266955
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
When is the card???

SilentGamer Posted at: 00:17 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267397
SilentGamer
+
+
donno, ask corby.

avy = photobucket
Da Corbster Posted at: 10:41 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267706
Da Corbster
+
+
ACB, which brand do you want me to do, or do you want a one-off tri-branded supershow?

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 21:46 Jun08 2008 Post ID: 2271997
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
TNA Impact Or Raw its your choice.

Da Corbster Posted at: 11:31 Jun09 2008 Post ID: 2272378
Da Corbster
+
+
OK, I'll do RAW.

Da Corbster Posted at: 13:41 Jun09 2008 Post ID: 2272514
Da Corbster
+
+
On 09-Jun-2008 Da Corbster said:OK, I'll do RAW.
[color=red]Forces Colliding: RAW

JR: ?Hello everyone, and welcome to a special edition of Monday Night RAW in Toronto, Canada, and from past experiences in this country, I know we are bound to witness wrestling history made tonight!?

King: ?That?s right JR, and what a better way to start than with the home-town hero, the Rated R Superstar himself, Edge!?

*Edge music hits, and he gets a standing ovation from the crowd. Edge proceeds down the ramp, grabs a microphone and rolls under the ropes into the ring.*

Edge: ?Here I am, standing before, as the greatest Canadian in wrestling history!? *Crowd cheers.* ?And I?m here to put on a show for Canada, the only place in the world where the Edge-heads are still running wild!? *Crowd cheers even louder.* ?So I am now issuing an open challenge to anybody, and I mean ANYBODY, willing to step up to the plate and take on not only the Rated R Superstar and 5-time World Champion, but the thousands of Edge-heads that have all come here just to support me! So, who wants a shot, this is your chance to be the best, all you have to do is beat the best!?

*Chris Jericho?s music hits and the crowd cheer, but nowhere near as much as they did for Edge.*

Chris Jericho: ?Whoa there, junior! Maybe you should think before you claim you?re the greatest Canadian in wrestling history. I am the first ever Undisputed Champion, the man who is single-handedly saving Monday Night RAW, and, most importantly, the greatest athlete in Canadian, no, wrestling history, and I?m here to take you down a peg right now!?

Edge: ?Hang on, I think it?s you that should think before you speak! Let me show you some footage from our last encounter!?

*A video of the conclusion from the Intercontinental Championship match from SummerSlam 2004 is played, showing Jericho Springboard Dropkick Batista off the ropes, only to turn into a Spear from Edge, with a 3-Count immediately after.*

Chris Jericho: ?Wow, that was a long time ago! Look how long my hair was! That was then, this is now! What do you say? Let?s have an all-Canadian Main Event tonight!?

Edge: ?You?re on! Tonight, we will find out, once and for all, who is the greatest Canadian of all-?

*Bret Hart?s music hits, and the crowd is going wild! As Bret walks through the curtain, everyone is on their feet, Edge is looking on from in the ring, and Jericho confronts him on the stage.*

Chris Jericho: ?Let me guess, you want in too??

Bret Hart: ?You?re da[i][/i]mn right I want in, I?m the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever wi-?

Edge: ?If I hear that phrase one more time, I swear I?m gonna throw up! Just face it Bret, you?re washed up, a has-been, a nobody!?

Bret Hart: ?Don?t worry Edge, you won?t have to hear this phrase anymore after tonight, because I?ll prove it tonight when you?re tapping out to the Sharpshooter!?

Chris Jericho: ?Hang on, didn?t you forget about the Walls Of Jericho? Don?t worry, your memory will be jogged tonight when your 80-year old back is broken by it, and you?re left with no choice but to tap out, and surrender your legacy to me!?

Bret Hart: ?I guarantee you, no matter what happens tonight, I will not tap.?

Chris Jericho: ?This is Canada! Just because you don?t tap, it doesn?t mean the Referee won?t call for the bell anyway!?

*Crowd is booing Jericho.?

Bret Hart: ?Fair enough, if it comes down to you and me at the end, I?ll just win with the Piledriver.?

Chris Jericho: ?Get with the times, old man! The Piledriver?s illegal now! So, once I?m done with the man with the Rated R face over there, it?ll be down to just you and me, and your fate depends on my mood, but I can warn you now, it?ll be one of three ends that you experience tonight. You will either have your facial features re-arranged by the Codebreaker, your stomach crushed by the Lionsault, or be forced to tap in Canada once again, but this time, it won?t be to your own hold, it?ll be to my deadly manoeuvre, the Walls Of Jericho!?

*Jericho leaves to his music, and Edge and Bret stare down, before Bret eventually leaves the stage, and Edge exits the ring to make way for the first match of the night.*

*Shawn Michaels enters to boo?s and chants of ?You screwed Bret!??

*Umaga enters, and the crowd cheer as they

MATCH ONE:
Shawn Michaels VS Umaga
This was a fairly one-sided match, as Umaga couldn?t get any offence in apart from the odd kick here and there. HBK kept using high-impact grapples, until he finally tunes up the band, hits Sweet Chin Music and falls on Umaga?1?2?Umaga powers out of the pin attempt, only to receive a Suplex and a Flying Elbow off the top rope?1?2...Umaga kicks out again, so HBK instantly locks in an armbar, but Umaga powers out, charges at HBK, who ducks, and hits a standing Sweet Chin Music on Umaga?1?2?3!
WINNER: Shawn Michaels

*HBK celebrates, and sticks his middle finger up at the Canadian crowd, who are nearly rioting.*

*Maria is backstage with Edge.*

Maria: ?Edge, tonight you will be in a Triple Threat to determine the greatest Canadian of all time your thoughts??

Edge: ?My thoughts? This is great! I finally get a chance to silence the critics once and for all, and in my home country of Canada, and, as you can see, I love these fans, which is why the Canadian flag is waving behind me right now.?

Maria: ?Umm?Edge?you do know there?s no Canadian flag behind you, don?t you??

Edge: *Looks behind him, only to see that there is no Canadian flag in sight.* ?What the hell? Where did it go??

*A chant of ?Money, money, yeah, yeah!? is heard, and the camera rotates to reveal Cryme Tyme running off with a Canadian flag.*

*Jeff Hardy enters to cheers.*

*King Booker enters to a mixed reaction.*

MATCH TWO:
Jeff Hardy VS King Booker
Booker charges at Jeff as the bell rings, but Jeff rolls out of the way and rolls up Booker, getting a 1-Count. Jeff goes for a Clothesline, but gets a kick in the face for his efforts. Knee drop on Jeff. Jeff jumps up to his feet and drags Booker over to the ropes, puts one leg over and starts shaking the ropes for 5 seconds until Booker jumps off and hits a Flying Clothesline on Jeff! Booker goes for the cover?1?2?Jeff narrowly kicks out, and gets to his feet and whips Booker into the turnbuckle, and hits a Top-Rope Hurracanrana! Jeff covers?1?2?Booker kicks out, and hits a Snap Suplex on Jeff, and then performs the Spinaroony! Booker goes over to Jeff, who catches him in a Possum Pin?1?2?Booker kicks out, kicks Jeff in the stomach, connects with the Scissors Kick and goes for the pin?1?2?3!
WINNER: King Booker

*Booker celebrates as we see footage of Edge using a weights machine, Chris Jericho doing sit-ups, and Bret Hart trying to fit into his wrestling gear.*

*After King Booker leaves, Mr. Kennedy?s music hits, and he comes out to cheers.*

*Randy Orton comes out to boos.*

*John Cena comes out to a mixed reaction.*

MATCH THREE:
Mr. Kennedy (w/ John Cena) VS Randy Orton
Orton dominates the whole match. Kennedy doesn?t get in any offence, and is slowly picked apart, with Orton eventually hitting the RKO and going for the pin?1?2?3!
WINNER: Randy Orton

*Orton celebrates his victory in the ring. Cena bends over Kennedy to check on him, and receives a punt in the head from Orton! Orton taunts as both men are helped out by referees. Orton leaves the ring.*

*Triple H enters the ring with a microphone. He gets a mixed reaction, as only some fans are aware that he was involved in the Montreal Screwjob.*

Triple H: ?What a night we?ve seen so far! And, the way I see it, the only way to make it better is?me! That?s right, like Edge earlier tonight, I am now issuing an open challenge to anyone interested.?

*Eddie Guerrero?s music hits, and the crowd is going wild.*

JR: ?What the?could it be!?

King: ?It is! Look! It?s Eddie Guerrero!?

*Eddie enters the ring, and the match begins!*

MATCH FOUR:
Triple H VS Eddie Guerrero
This starts off as a back-and-forth match, with plenty of action both ways, until Eddie ducks a Clothesline and charges at Triple H, who hits a Spinebuster completely out of nowhere! Triple H goes for the Pedigree, but Eddie counters it into a back-body drop! Triple H goes for a variety of moves, but Eddie Guerrero counters them all, and eventually hits a Running DDT! The HUD just gave away that Eddie had been using Technically Sound! Eddie goes up top, a hits a Frog Splash! He crawls over to Triple H and hooks the leg?1?2?3!
WINNER: Eddie Guerrero

*Eddie celebrates, then picks Triple H up. They shake hands, then embrace. Triple H leaves the ring and walks down the ramp out of respect, leaving Guerrero to celebrate in the ring to chants of ?Thank you Eddie!?. Eddie Guerrero leaves to a standing ovation.*

JR: ?Wow, what an honour it is to see Eddie Guerrero once again.?

King: ?Even if it was just one last time, at least we finally get to give him a proper send-off from Forces Colliding!?

*Edge enters to cheers.*

*Chris Jericho enters to boos.*

*Bret Hart enters to cheers.*

MAIN EVENT:
Triple Threat:
Edge VS Chris Jericho VS Bret Hart
Jericho hits a Bulldog on Edge as the match starts, and Bret catches Jericho in a Sleeper Hold from behind, only to have Edge break it up. Edge pokes Jericho in the eye, and Bret then catches Edge in a Sleeper Hold! Jericho goes to break it up, but Edge powers out first, and hits a roundhouse kick on Y2J! The match remains back-and-forth for about 5 minutes, with Bret Hart eventually getting the advantage. Hart throws Edge out of the ring, only to turn around into a Codebreaker by Jericho, but Hart counters and slams Y2J to the floor! Bret Hart locks in the Sharpshooter on Chris Jericho! Edge is back in the ring. He kicks Bret Hart in the stomach, and hits the Impaler DDT! Bret Hart is busted open! Edge goes for the cover?1?2?3!
WINNER: Edge

*Edge celebrates with the crowd as Jericho walks down the ramp. Bret Hart is still laid out in the ring, bleeding from Edge?s Impaler DDT. Edge eventually leaves, and Bret Hart rises to his feet, only to get some Sweet Chin Music from Shawn Michaels! The crowd is rioting! HBK locks Bret Hart in the Sharpshooter, while the fans are all throwing rubbish at him! Michaels still has the sharpshooter locked in as RAW goes off the air?*[/color]

« Last edited by Da Corbster on Jun 10th 2008 »

SilentGamer Posted at: 16:54 Jun09 2008 Post ID: 2272820
SilentGamer
+
+
great card. Alot of dialog. Good to see some interesting matches. My eyes hurt after all that red but im sure they will be fine.

=\ hornswoggle didnt make a appearence from what i read.

avy = photobucket
Da Corbster Posted at: 12:29 Jun10 2008 Post ID: 2273862
Da Corbster
+
+
Yeah sorry, he isn't a CAW on my game. I was going to have Hornswoggle VS Carlito, but I forgot I don't have him.

harlsta Posted at: 23:50 Jun10 2008 Post ID: 2274872
harlsta
+
+
good card, i lost so its a bad cardEvil
To slay the Dragon,
You must first slay the Bee
~ Harlsta

Milliseconds, Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks, Months and Years
Are All Illusions Of Time, Live Life Without Worrying About Them And You Will Be Living Life To The Fullest
SilentGamer Posted at: 00:42 Jun11 2008 Post ID: 2274888
SilentGamer
+
+
On 10-Jun-2008 Da Corbster said:Yeah sorry, he isn't a CAW on my game. I was going to have Hornswoggle VS Carlito, but I forgot I don't have him.
oh thats fine. Dont worry about it.

avy = photobucket
Displaying Page 46 of 48
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close