Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2008

WWE SmackDown! vs RAW forum rules. (Revised 6th November 2007)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

superblobby Posted at: 08:39 Nov06 2007 Post ID: 1983469
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
+
By posting in the Smackdown vs RAW 2008 forum, you are expected to follow and uphold the Smackdown vs RAW 2008, and the Forum Rules

! Please do not create any thread, regarding discussion of WWE, that is not discussing the game itself.

! Do not create topics such as ' Ask me I know everything!'

! Do not create identical topics, to which are at present active.

! Do not advertise WWE merchandise on this forum, as well as other sites.

! Do not create any more Brands. There are two open at this time (Forces Colliding, and Ring of Serenity).

! Only one Tournament is to be held at one time, and another can not be created until the previous is closed.

! Do not spam post, meaning do not post unnessisery rubbish, that does not contribute to the thread in anyway.

! This is not a chat window, so wait for responses before posting again. Avoid double posting when possible.

! Respect ALL others oppinions on the game, and their preferences. Discriminating members for what they agree/disgree with will not be tolerated.

Post away :D

PS. If any Mods wish to add to this list, please mention so in the Mod, Member meeting room, I shall edit and revise the rules, just to keep this as a one post rules thread, thanks.

superblobby, agent Cody Bauer and DJ Hype Vibes.

« Last edited by superblobby on Nov 25th 2007 »
England; time setters for the entire world.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 250367

Post Top
Click to close