Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2008

Hall of Fame Tips (Might be easier to read in Dark)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Factor of Libertas Posted at: 13:38 Dec15 2007 Post ID: 2032285
Factor of Libertas
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok i recently got to hall of Famer rank..I still did not complete a few challanges.

Fatal 4 Way ECW Extreme rules match
First try to get a steel chair, run out of the ring and up the ramp (Not all the way up about 1/4th of the way) if anybody comes near you hit them with the chair. Once a few people are in there red/orange run in and knock everybody down. (I used finisher but it has a higher chance of getting reversed) Then once you have a red person down and the rest are outside the ring or knocked down pin

King of the Ring challange....Just make sure the matches have DQ turned off. Once again at the start of the match go grab a chair and hit them in the head 3-4 times depending on who it is might have to use another chair. Then go for the pin

MITB (I did not complete) From my other MITB matches I would just grab the ladder and go a little bit up the ramp.....I can see how this will take a while but thats all I have for this one

Royal Rumble (did not complete), Stay away from people...try to stand by the corners. If somebody comes near you knock them down and run to a corner where there is hardly any people by it...Let the other people elimante! if you and another person do he can throw you over easily!

Title prestiege, Just keep fighting till you get it. It took me somewhere from 13-15 matches..give or take a few

Shawn Micheals vs. Hitman 30 minute iron man, For this it is simple get 1 or 2 pins over him and then take him into the crowd area and beat him up...blow his head off with the TV/speaker stand on the right (can somebody tell me what this is?) ok but during the in the ring fighting do NOT do Submission moves to him!! take him out with running moves (eg. Kitchen Sink) and do not do your finisher if he is yellow! Red he will rarely reverse it orange it just depends.

Stone Cold vs. The Hitman....Not to hard just keep doing submission moves...to make him tap

Undertaker vs. Mick Foley..well if you have expierece at these you can go to the top but be careful, otherwise just keep doing striking moves and some grapples. I finsihed Mick off with a Tomb Stone when his head was orange

Stone Cold vs. The Rock treat this as a normal match but watch out for the rock to start fighting back out of nowhere

Tornado Tag (Jeff & Matt hardy vs you and a partner) Ok for this..just get out of the ring and grab the ladder and start swining...I took matt out and took him down as Cena easily beat jeff...When you go for a pin do it on Matt, or make sure Jeff doesnt have a stored finisher...Match took me about 4 minutes not to hard if you use the ladders.

If anybody wants to add more or do the DX tag team, MITB, GM of th year or the Royal Rumble one just add it

Hope this helped some of you who are stuck on a few or any new poeple...what the..i got this done in 20 minutes haha

« Last edited by Factor of Libertas on Dec 15th 2007 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
superblobby Posted at: 15:20 Dec15 2007 Post ID: 2032564
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
+
Pretty good Smile

I have one of my own, but it was meant for the guide.

Good tips though.
England; time setters for the entire world.
Factor of Libertas Posted at: 07:04 Dec17 2007 Post ID: 2035143
Factor of Libertas
+
+
if anybody else has any suggestions please add them
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 12:36 Dec17 2007 Post ID: 2035271
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
The Rock one was pretty hard for me but I beat it!~
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

superblobby Posted at: 09:40 Dec18 2007 Post ID: 2036430
superblobby
+
+
I have... my section of my guide that I didn't finish, if you want me to post that...?
Factor of Libertas Posted at: 14:37 Dec18 2007 Post ID: 2036711
Factor of Libertas
+
+
yea if you want
cenafan478 Posted at: 15:02 Dec18 2007 Post ID: 2036774
cenafan478
+
+
Thanks FoL, this guide helped meSmile

dont forget to vist my youtube channel: youtube.com/stylesclash2 !
SilentGamer Posted at: 00:39 Dec19 2007 Post ID: 2037652
SilentGamer
+
+
On 18-Dec-2007 superblobby said:I have... my section of my guide that I didn't finish, if you want me to post that...?
i had my part aswell.... until it was decided we werent going to do the guide, now its gone....

Everyone who has a xbox 360 jion this team
Paired With; Harlsta, Cheating-Is-Good, Tegan41
avy = photobucket
LukeAndMeLoveGonads You Will Be Missed
75% Chance of me leaving once i get 5k posts. ~300 posts to go....
superblobby Posted at: 06:19 Dec19 2007 Post ID: 2037747
superblobby
+
+
Hall Of Fame Mode
Basically, this is substitute of Challenge mode, and here you have to play out historic moments in the WWE.

Road to the Hall of Fame.
1) Royal Rumble, January 22nd 1995
Challenge: Using any superstar from the roster, in Exhibition: 30 man Royal Rumble Mode, arrive 1st in the ring, and then win, on Legend difficulty.
Challenge Background:
In 1995, Shawn Michaels made Sports Entertainment history by entering the Royal Rumble match as the first participant, and outlasting 29 other superstars, to stand victorious at the end. ?The Showstopper? was the first superstar to ever achieve this feat, and in doing so, gave a new definition to the term intestinal fortitude.
Now it?s your turn to follow in his footsteps.
Challenge tips:
I used The Great Khali, for his phenomenal Power House strength, and carefully hand picked the other 29 superstars for battle. Try to keep the Power House?s out of the battle. Kane, Undertaker, Bobby Lashley, and Batista, for example.
Also, eliminate each superstar as quickly as possible, to avoid them double teaming you at the ropes, I managed to avoid more than two opponents being in the ring at one time, so a win was pretty easy.
Also, instead of button bashing when you are being eliminated/are eliminating, rotate both analogue sticks, rapidly, and you will notice the difference.
2) WrestleMania, March 31st 1996
Challenge: Using Shawn Michaels in Direct Challenge Mode, defeat Bret Hart in a one on one 30 minute iron man match, on Legend Difficulty. ?Note: You only have to press ?A? to Directly play the challenge, when on this screen?
Challenge Background:
In WrestleMania XII, ?The HeartBreak Kid? and ?The Excellence of Execution? delivered what would be known as the greatest WrestleMania match in history. Test your endurance and recreate this legendary battle by fighting your way through to the very end.

Challenge tips:
You are about to play through 30 minutes of countering, so make sure you bring game. Bret will constantly try to get you in submission moves time, and time again, so beware for that, because of his superior submission skill, it?ll prove a tough test, for even experienced SvR players.

Bret?s health will rejuvenate after every pin fall, so it is far more difficult to get more pins, unlike SvR07, where they stayed injured throughout.
My advice would be to target the head, with punches, and as many grapple moves you can get in, so your Sweet Chin Music has maximum effect; he won?t stay down easily.

3) WrestleMania, March 23rd 1997

Challenge: Using Bret Hart, in Direct Challenge mode, defeat Stone Cold in a Submission Match on Legend difficulty. (Press ?A? for Direct Challenge)

Challenge Background:
At WrestleMania 13 Bret ?Hitman? Hart and ?Stone Cold? Steve Austin squared off in a brutal submission match, which helped usher the word ?Attitude? era of World Wrestling Entertainment. Experience this confrontation again, as somebody is going to tap...will it be you?

Challenge tips:

I targeted the head throughout the match, not using my finisher (Sharpshooter) bit I stored the Type finisher, for more pressure on a submission, which gave me a huge advantage. Once you have a finisher, store it (LB + LT) and use the sleeperhold throughout, by going behind Steve Austin, and pushing Right Stick downward. Then use RB+Y to apply maximum pressure, and rotate the Right Stick. This will probably give you another finisher, so repeat the process. Remember to target the same body part throughout the match though.

4)ECW, April 3rd 1997

Challenge: Using any superstar, defeat Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, and the Sandman in ECW Extreme Rules match of Fatal 4 way at ECW Arena on Legend Difficulty. (Note: You will have to have unlocked Sabu beforehand)

Challenge Background: On April 3rd 1997 ECW kicked the door open and burst onto the national wrestling scene by putting on their first PPV event. Now it?s time for you to step inside the ring with three ECW Originals and enter the House of Extreme.

Challenge tips:
Using Jeff Hardy, this ?challenge? took a matter of a minute or two to complete. With Jeff, I could dodge the flurry of weapon attacks, and use hardcore also, to use weapons to the max. Definitely use the weapons, like steel chair, and use your high flying attributes to your advantage. Another ideal superstar to use in this match up would be Edge, a Dirty, Hardcore Superstar.

5) Vengeance, June 28th, 1998

Challenge: Using Undertaker in Direct Challenge mode, defeat Mick Foley in a Hell in a Cell match, on Legend difficulty.

Challenge background: There is no introduction needed, for one of the most famous matches in WWE history. Dare to climb into the sadistic Hell in a Cell structure, and experience this legendary bout for yourself, but be forewarned...you may not walk out the same man.

Challenge tips: Use Undertaker?s larger frame, and dominance in the power department, to your advantage. With power moves to Mick Foley?s sternum, and head, with chokeslams, side walk slams, and many power moves he has in the turnbuckle area. Try to avoid making him bleed, as he gains motivation and such, but is generally an easy challenge.

6) Summer Slam, August 27th, 2000
Challenge: Using any two superstars, defeat the Hardy?s in a ?Two on two TLC match? in Summer Slam, on legend Difficulty. (Note, you will have to have unlocked Summer Slam arena beforehand)
Challenge background: Matt & Jeff Hardy made a name for themselves by constantly putting their bodies on the line, paving the way for a new daredevil style of in ring performance. Do you have what it takes to go up against Team Extreme in one of their trademark TLC matches?
Challenge tips: I used two Power houses in this bout, so I wouldn?t be damaged as quickly as the Hardy?s. I?d recommend constantly going for the titles whenever possible, for a hassle free victory, but watch out, as they could nip up, and take them at any time!

7) March 26th 2001

Challenge: Play in GM of the WWE 24/7 MODE, and obtain the ?GM of the Year? award.

Challenge background: On March 26th, 2001 Vincent Kennedy McMahon shocked the Sports Entertainment World by purchasing World Championship Wrestling and ending the Monday Night Wars. Make Mr. McMahon proud by demonstrating once again that he who laughs last, truly laughs best.

Challenge tips: To obtain this award, you are going to have to raise your GM of the Year bar to 100%, and not just win the yearly version.
This can be achieved through consistency, and patience, and do not rush through GM Mode, or you will be left behind. Miles behind. Check the GM Mode help for a thorough walkthrough, to help you along nicely.

8) WrestleMania, April 21st 2001
Challenge: Using Stone Cold in direct challenge mode, defeat The Rock on Legend Difficulty.
Challenge background: ?The Texas Rattlesnake? and ?The Great One? added another chapter to their long running feud, this time in front of 67,925 fans. Relive this epic encounter from WrestleMania 17.
Challenge Tips: The Rock is going to counter � of the moves you attempt, so be aware, and counter his counters. The Rock will gain momentum fast, allowing him to use The Rock Bottom, or The People?s Elbow, which both deal devastating amounts of damage. Use your special style, when you have full momentum (brawler) and beat him to a pulp, the your strikes, that cannot be countered, later deliver the Stunner for the win.
9) WrestleMania April 3rd 2005

Challenge: On Legend difficulty, create a Money in the Bank match, with Mr. Kennedy, Edge, Matt Hardy, Finlay, and Jeff Hardy, and defeat them with any other remaining superstar.(Note: remember to change the arena to WrestleMania)

Challenge Background: WrestleMania 21 showcased the first ever Money in the Bank Match, that quickly became a staple at ?The Granddaddy of Them All?. Now, battle it out with three past winners and grab that briefcase!

Challenge tips: I stayed away from the ladders to start with as that is what causes most damage in these matches, so try to refrain from become injured, until later on in the match up. Lets the CPU deplete the briefcase?s bar, until around just under half way, and then pounce for it. With you still being fresh, and hardly hurt, you will be able to hang onto the title for longer, giving you a bigger advantage. Or you can approach it in the fashion that could pay off; in going straight for the title, time and time again. It could last for anything between 2, and 45 minutes.

10) April 3rd 2005

Challenge: Create a WWE Championship title and raise its prestige to the highest possible value.

Challenge background: When John Cena won the WWE Championship title at WrestleMania 21, he wasted no time putting his own ?spin? on sports entertainment?s richest prize by creating his very own custom Championship title. Now it?s up to you to do the same.

Challenge tips: Use ?Create a title? in the Creations section, to create your very own singles title. You will notice that when you defend it using Exhibition, or Xbox LIVE, the prestige value of the title will increase (amount depending on result, and excitement of match). Your goal is to successfully defend the title, until your belt reaches 50,000 prestige points. This could take a while, but in all, is a pretty easy challenge.

11) May 25th 2006
Challenge: Using any superstar, win the King of the Ring tournament of Tournament Mode, on Legend difficulty.
Challenge Background: The King of the Ring Tournament has launched he careers of WWE greats Bret Hart, Steve Austin, Triple H , and Edge. The contest returned in 2006 where Booker T was victorious. Can you become ?King of The World??
Challenge tips: For this tournament, I used the holder King Booker, for no other reason than I thought it?d be cool. Picking your superstar based on opponent tactics is impossible, as you don?t know who you?ll face (unless you fix it). At the end, you will be allowed to choose a DIVA to become your Queen, and will make a lovely Stable, in Create a Stable Mode. ?All hail King King Booker?

12) RAW, June 12th 2006

Challenge: Create a Stable and max-out its Teamwork Attributes. Then use this stable to defeat D-Generation X in a Two on Two Tag Team Match on Legend Difficulty. (D-X must?ve been unlocked it WWE Shop first)

Challenge Background: The June 12th, 2006 edition on Monday Night RAW featured the return of arguably the most popular stable of all-time, D-Generation X. Now, build up a Tag Team Stable of your own and show Triple H and Shawn Michaels that D-Generation X is a thing of the past.

Challenge tips: This challenge will take a while as with your newly created stable, you will have to win approximately 40 matches with this custom duo before you can max-out their Teamwork Attributes. You will gain 400EXP for every match you win. To increase their attributes, go to Create Modes, Create A Stable, select your custom stable, and then Teamwork Attribute. Now keep raising it until you have maxed-out all 4 sections.

Once you have managed this feat, set up a Two on Two Normal Tag with D-X and select the RAW arena. Isolate one of them in the ring, using tag moves, and preventing him from tagging in his partner. This is the easiest way to pick up a fair victory.

Cut out from my GM Mode section, to give more help with Hall of Fame Challenge number 7.

GM Mode: Easy Victory:
To pick up an easy victory, in just over a year (A month or two after WrestleMania) follow this section, thoroughly, and you shall pick up your GM of the Year Trophy, and your 350 GamerScore, without doubt.
Start of a fresh GM Mode, so we?re on the same page. Choose to be RAW, as you get to select you superstars last, and will know whether you have to restart, or not. Select New Draft, so you can select your own ?Roster?.
Pick two, high profile superstars, taking Shawn Michaels, and Rey Mysterio for example, and give them each a one year contract. Only these two superstars will be needed this time around, so click on continue, and the other 2 brands will select their rosters. You also must make sure that one superstar is a clean, and one is a dirty superstar. This is to make sure you can carry out successful rivalries between your two stars, for higher ratings. Give them each a title, one the Intercontinental Title, and give one the WWE Title.

Now select your Laptop, and go to the Options menu, making sure the difficulty is set to ?Legend?. In ?Play Options? and select Re-Run, before turning Injuries, and Morale off. Now it?s time to set up rivalries between the two stars, (Rotate between Legend Killer, and Undisputed Champ) to increase ratings further. ( Remember to restart rivalry throughout season.)

In your show, have speciality matches throughout the day, including Table, Ladders, TLC, and Cage matches throughout the night, with the last two matches being for the Intercontinental Championship, and the WWE Title.

On the Tuesday, and Thursday you should click on Skill Improvements, and Fan Favourite Training for your Clean Superstar, then Wednesdays and Fridays you should have Fan Heat Training for your Dirty Superstar. Having the next two days off. (Bar PPV weekends). Do this throughout ever week of the season and a bit, and you shall have no problem winning the GM of the Year Award.

(c) superblobby
superblobby Posted at: 06:21 Dec19 2007 Post ID: 2037748
superblobby
+
+
If anyone has any comments to make about my guide, how to improve it, or possibly praise, please quote this post.

Thanks.
Factor of Libertas Posted at: 14:31 Dec19 2007 Post ID: 2038176
Factor of Libertas
+
+
� Superblooby hold if your on a american keyboard hold Alt and hit 0169 and then release Alt...thats for the copywright symbol...and the guide looks good to me...i just scanned through the first time

« Last edited by Factor of Libertas on Dec 20th 2007 »
SilentGamer Posted at: 01:13 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2038984
SilentGamer
+
+
On 19-Dec-2007 superblobby said:If anyone has any comments to make about my guide, how to improve it, or possibly praise, please quote this post.

Thanks.
zomg blobby double posted!!!! BANPLZ

it was a good guide for gm mode

avy = photobucket
superblobby Posted at: 09:37 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039160
superblobby
+
+
� superblobby ^_^

lol, that or I delete everyone's post who quote mine xD

So anyone hve any opinoons on how it could be improved?
Factor of Libertas Posted at: 14:20 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039411
Factor of Libertas
+
+
1 thing the 6th tip...you kinda make it sound like a ladder match...it is a pin fall
SilentGamer Posted at: 17:18 Dec20 2007 Post ID: 2039809
SilentGamer
+
+
On 20-Dec-2007 superblobby said:� superblobby ^_^

lol, that or I delete everyone's post who quote mine xD

So anyone hve any opinoons on how it could be improved?
you didnt qoute the guide or the sudgestions post = double post = BAD BLOBS, BANSTICK!

hmmm i dont think it could be improved much, it was pretty good

avy = photobucket
Factor of Libertas Posted at: 16:04 Dec23 2007 Post ID: 2044055
Factor of Libertas
+
+
um instead of this just being a hall of fame tip thing and then It will die in like a week...should we make this for all tips that people have?
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close