Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2008

I bet superblobby didn't figure this one out...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Da Corbster Posted at: 08:55 Apr20 2008 Post ID: 2208046
Da Corbster
Post Likes: 1
+
+
That's right, Da Corbster can now counter the Irreversable Punches and Grapples when a Brawler or Powerhouse uses their Special Ability!

It's actually really simple. You just have to be focused on somebody else, and it lets you counter. It's easier in Matches with more than 2 people, but in Singles Matches, you just have to focus on the Referee.

Avatar and Signature were both made by v-gamer.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
superblobby Posted at: 09:04 Apr20 2008 Post ID: 2208056
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
+
You can't focus the referee, as it automatically focuses on your nearest opponent.

If you want your Raging ****** to bugger off, just give him a quick jab (using just punch button) and run away. You have plenty of time. With brawlers, just grapple them.

If you're having difficulty with the old untouchable technical dude, you've basically got to be technical yourself, just run into them, time and time again ;) ( or run).

Sometimes you can counter Rampages, if you're a high flyer, fall to the floor, and use your possum. When he gets you up, you should counter (not possum pin) and you can get away. Some useful tips.

Although, I've never seen, or used Corbster's method, I have my doubts, but I'mma try it out.
England; time setters for the entire world.
guy in oakland Posted at: 17:17 Apr20 2008 Post ID: 2208911
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
+
On 20-Apr-2008 Da Corbster said:That's right, Da Corbster can now counter the Irreversable Punches and Grapples when a Brawler or Powerhouse uses their Special Ability!

It's actually really simple. You just have to be focused on somebody else, and it lets you counter. It's easier in Matches with more than 2 people, but in Singles Matches, you just have to focus on the Referee.
never doubt the blobby

PSN-intayaz

Da Corbster Posted at: 05:34 Apr21 2008 Post ID: 2209606
Da Corbster
+
+
You can focus on the Ref, but not intentionally. For example, if I grabbed my opponent in a Strong Grapple and the Ref was stood next to me, when I do the move, it changes my focus to the Ref and does the move on him. Or if you're in the ring and yourr opponent's on the outside, stand so the Ref's between you and Grapple and if you hit him, it should change the focus to him.

I discovered it when I was focused on the Ref and I kept countering grapples, but then I saw the word Rampage on the other guy's HUD and I could still counter, so I tried it in a Triple Threat and it worked. =]

blobby: When the other guy's obviously using Technically Sound, do you do Running Strikes or Grapples?

OFF TOPIC: Can any of you guys get this to work? Start watching at 1:09.

superblobby Posted at: 11:03 Apr22 2008 Post ID: 2210912
superblobby
+
+
Running neither. If your technical, you just run at the opponent, and you'll see.
Da Corbster Posted at: 13:49 Apr22 2008 Post ID: 2211010
Da Corbster
+
+
OK I'll try it, I've never used any of the abilities for Technical before (I hate that style.)

superblobby Posted at: 07:30 Apr23 2008 Post ID: 2212022
superblobby
+
+
It's really helpful. Once you get your first fighting style finisher stored, you've basically won.

You counter every move, so you can get you momentum up, and get another one, and juts keep using them, until you destroy your opponent.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close