Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2008

Global Championship Wrestling Entertainment-GCWE The New Era has begun!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 17:20 Jul08 2008 Post ID: 2318325
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
(Note: First five members who join will automatically be main eventers!)

Hi all! Welcome to GCWE! This is a Wrestling "brand" with storylines and matches. But, there is one small twist, all Matches are done on the game!

Now, i know most of you knew that already, but i thought i'd highlight that fact for any newcomers to The SvR forums.

Note:
You must be wary of your superstars state, because, if they get a minor injury during a match but you still want them to compete, you could risk getting a SERIOUS injury! So, you best be careful out there. CAWs are now in action!

You'll also be ranked by a carded status, this means that the higher card status you are, the better titles you can challenge for and the bigger chance you have of competing in Main Events! The five card status' are as follows...

Global Warmth:
Main Eventer-Factor of Libertas-Batista
High-Carder-Big Daddy V
Mid-Carder-Carlito
Mid-Carder-Chris Masters
Mid-Carder-Chris Jericho
Main Eventer-Da Corbster-CM Punk
High-Carder-blayne-John Cena
Mid-Carder-Johnny Nitro
Main Eventer-Kurt Angle Rules-Marcus Cor Van
Mid-Carder-The Cerebral Assassin-Matt Hardy
Mid-Carder-MVP
Low-Carder-Snitsky
Mid-Carder-Ace of Spades 117-Tommy Dreamer
Main Eventer-harlsta-Triple H
Low-Carder-William Regal
Mid-Carder-X-Pac

Global Extreme Wrestling:
Mid-Carder-AJ Styles
Mid-Carder-Chavo Guerrero
Main Eventer-Shiemi X-Edge
High-Carder-guy in oakland-Elijah Burke
High-Carder-Coyote25-Jeff Hardy
Mid-Carder-Kevin Thorn
Mid-Carder-kh2 man1-Kurt Angle
Main Eventer-Agent Cody Bauer-Randy Orton
Mid-Carder-Ric Flair
High Carder-DJ Hype Vibes-Rey Mysterio
Mid-Carder-Rob Van Dam
Main Eventer-homie013-Sabu
Mid-Carder-Sandman
Mid-Carder-Shelton Benjamin
New GM of ECW-Terry Funk

Global Showdown!:
High-Carder-SilentGamer-Bobby Lashley
Low-Carder-Charlie Haas
New GM of Smackdown!-Crystal
Mid-Carder-Finlay
Mid-Carder-Gregory Helms
Mid-Carder-Jimmy Wang Yang
Mid-Carder-JTG
Main Eventer-Superblobby-Kane
Low Carder-Kenny Dykstra
Mid-Carder-King Booker
Mid-Carder-Mark Henry
High-Carder-kooka-Mr Kennedy
Mid-Carder-SHAD
Main Eventer-dewdrinker92-Shawn Michaels
Mid-Carder-The Great Khali
High-Carder-Umaga
High Carder-Teh Dockness-Undertaker
Low-Carder- Duece
Low-Carder- Domino

Women's Divison will soon be up!

Main Eventers may compete for any title they wish and are almost always in the main event. High carders can also challenge for any title they wish, but, they can't challenge for the Main titles as frequently as Main Eventers. Mid-Carders may challenge for any titles except the main titles. Low-Carders may only challenge for the Tag Team titles. Jobbers are not able to challenge for any titles. (Note: No-one starts out as a jobber...) You may challenge for a title when you hold another title and you may become a double champion. The lowest card ranking a double champion can be is a Mid-Carder, you won't fall beneath mid-carder unless you lose a title.

Champions:
IC: John Cena
US: CM Punk
Divas: Torrie Wilson
Womens: Mickie James
GEW Television: Rey Mysterio
GCW Tag: Marcus Cor Von & Randy Orton
GEW Tag: Kurt Angle & AJ Styles
GEW: Randy Orton
World Heavyweight: Shawn Michaels
GCW: HHH
World Tag Team: Shad and JTG
Candian Tag Team: Duece and Domino

« Last edited by viva_la_raza_rules on Aug 4th 2008 »
Credit to icw.wrestlingx.com

If signature is over the limit, please tell me.

Please. Please. Join this tournament to revive a forum, long dead.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=91669&page=1

Or the link below for the GCWE "brand"
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90331
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
king_jamie56 Posted at: 03:01 Jul09 2008 Post ID: 2319103
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Thanks for keeping everything the way it is...

You could continue on from the RAW card if you want...

Or start something new...

Once again, awesome!

I'll pin this and close the other one

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
king_jamie56 Posted at: 03:04 Jul09 2008 Post ID: 2319108
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
On 09-Jul-2008 king_jamie56 said:Thanks for keeping everything the way it is...

You could continue on from the RAW card if you want...

Or start something new...

Once again, awesome!

I'll pin this and close the other one
Well, whatever would be counted as "RAW"

harlsta Posted at: 06:57 Jul09 2008 Post ID: 2319202
harlsta
+
+
u saying this

You must be wary of your superstars state, because, if they get a minor injury during a match but you still want them to compete, you could risk getting a SERIOUS injury! So, you best be careful out there.

does that mean ur doing injuries too??

and

re: but you still want them to compete

does that mean ur gonna do like preview cards to tell use the match and if they have little injuries we can pull them out of the match or something??
To slay the Dragon,
You must first slay the Bee
~ Harlsta

Milliseconds, Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks, Months and Years
Are All Illusions Of Time, Live Life Without Worrying About Them And You Will Be Living Life To The Fullest
king_jamie56 Posted at: 07:34 Jul09 2008 Post ID: 2319227
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
I guess thats what he means

Ace Of Spades 117 Posted at: 11:14 Jul09 2008 Post ID: 2319546
Ace Of Spades 117
+
+
Eh,at least GCW bought ROS :(

My Xbox Live Gamertag is TheAOS117,add me!
Xbox 360 Helper series on Youtube
This is the way I pray.
2 Years at Supercheats,2 Years of Wrestling and Joy plus more.
king_jamie56 Posted at: 11:35 Jul09 2008 Post ID: 2319597
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Yeah, and left it all the same...Wow...and the chairman from ROS is still the Chairman of GCW...how odd...

xD

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 16:44 Jul09 2008 Post ID: 2320054
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well I made this card so it kinda makes it really wierd.....
Also since the GM of Global Warmth is the same as the GM of Global Showdown I think it would be wise if I do those to cards. Just a suggestion.

From San Jose, California
Opening song: Move Along- All American Rejects

Maria: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Global Championship Wrestling!!!! We are the commentary team of Global Extreme Wrestling and we are welcoming you to the show. What a show we got in store for you!
Tazz: Indeed we have a heck of a show. All the titles are on the line!!! With the main event being for the Global Championship Wrestling title. It will be Triple H vs. Batista in a Hell in a Cell.
Mike: Yes and what a title match that will be! We are not the only team of commentary here!!
Jerry Lawler: Thank you Mike. The A show is here tonight!
Michael Cole: I won't call us that but Global Warmth is in town tonight and will show up in the Main Event.
Mick Foley: Hey! Don't forget the show that made the company what it is! We are Global Showdown!
Jim Ross: We are also here tonight and we are showing are superstars abilities and this is going to be a heck of a night. Now let's get started.

Lillian Garcia introduces the divas and the bell rings.

GCW Diva?s Championship
Torrie Wilson vs. Maryse
The match started off slow. A series of leg drops by Torrie Wilson. Maryse got up and hit a inzuguri. Maryse was showing off her athleticism. After her inzuguri, she hit a clothesline. Maryse was going for another one, but Torrie reversed and hit a DDT. Torrie?s momentum went all the way up. Torrie went up on the ropes and went for a flying leap. She missed. Maryse quickly got up and hit a leg drop. Maryse got Torrie up and then hit a suplex. Maryse went for a pin and got a near fall. Torrie got up and then kicked Maryse in the head. Torrie then taunted Maryse gained enough momentum. Torrie once again went up for the leap and got it. Torrie went the pin?1..2..3!
Winner: Torrie Wilson(New Diva?s Champ)

J.R.: We got a Diva?s Champ on Showdown! What a way to crown one!
Mick Foley: Wow! This is the start of a new era in Showdown?s Women?s Divison.
Jerry Lawler: I love Torrie Wilson and all, but this is a true crowing of a Women?s Champ?.
Michael Cole: All due respect to Showdown, but we can top that match with this match.

Lillian Garcia introduces the divas of the contest and the bell rings.

GCW Women?s Championship
Mickie James vs. Layla
Mickie quickly goes for the DDT. Layla reverses the attempt and hits a clothesline. Layla goes down and hits some punches. Mickie reverses and then hits her head. Mickie dropkicks Layla. Then she knee drops her. Mickie pulls Layla up and then goes for the suplex. Layla reverses and hit?s a neck breaker. Layla almost kicks Mickie?s head off. Then Layla hit?s a widow maker. Layla goes for the pin and almost gets it. Mickie hit?s a possom pin, but no good. Mickie then gets up and hit?s the wurly bird. Mickie gets full momentum and then hit?s the Mick Kick. The pin 1...2..3!
Winner: Mickie James(new Women?s Champ)

Jerry Lawler: Now that was a match!
Michael Cole: Yes, it was!
Tazz: Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. You haven?t seen anything yet.
Mike: Our superstars are about to perform.
Maria: Yes, this will be a great battle!

GEW Television Championship
Extreme Rules
Rey Mysterio{c} vs. Sandman vs. RVD
The match started and all superstars went outside the ring to get a weapon. They went back inside and started fighting. After some kicks from Rey to RVD, RVD was down. Sandman grabbed his chair and started hitting Rey. Rey went to the floor. RVD hit a high kick to Sandman. Later on in the match. Rey was all red. Sandman was orange. RVD was orange. They all were tired. RVD hit Rey with a chair. It busted Rey open and he was down. Sandman and RVD we fighting it off punch after punch. RVD finally got Sandman down and hit Rollin? Thunder. Sandman was down. Then RVD got a monkey flip. Rey got up and dropkicked RVD. Rey went high and missed. Sandman got up and irish whipped Rey out of the ring. RVD got up and irish whipped Sandman into the corner. Then RVD got Sandman up and Superplexed Sandman. RVD got full momentum and then went high up. RVD hit the 5 star frog splash. The pin 1..2..3!
Winner: RVD(new GEW Television Champion)

Tazz: What a match!
Mike: We got a new champion!!!
Maria: OMG! This is big news for GEW!!!!

Intercontinental Championship
John Cena{c} w/ Mickie James vs. Chris Jericho w/ Chris Master
John clotheslined Chris. Then John went for a DDT but it was reversed for a neck breaker. Chris grappled John with a Camel Clutch. Chris battered John?s head with punches. John got up and was grabbing his head but managed to kick Chris in the gut. He hit a neck breaker and then hit the five knuckle shuffle. John battered Chris?s head and then leg dropped him. John got full momentum. John punched Chris in the head and while Chris was going down? he grabbed Chris and then hit the F-U. The pin 1...2...3!
Winner: John Cena( still champ)

Michael Cole: Cena retains!
Jerry Lawler: Like my good friend J.R. would say ?Cena wins. Cena wins. Cena wins.?

Double Title Match
GCW Tag Team Championship and GEW Tag Team Championship
Marcus Cor Von {c} & Randy Orton {c} vs. Kurt Angle {c} & AJ Styles {c}
The match started off and it was slow. Marcus got a tag. Randy went in and clotheslined Kurt. Kurt got up and then punched him. Kurt worked on Randy?s legs. Later on in the match Marcus was in the ring with AJ. Marcus big booted AJ. Then he leg droped him. Marcus worked on a Gory Special. AJ was weakened. Marcus battered AJ?s head open. Marcus hit his finisher and went for the pin. Kurt intervened. Randy went into the ring and hit a suplex on Kurt. Randy went into the corner and was tagged by Marcus. Randy went into the ring and DDT?d Kurt. Kurt was knocked out. Randy pulled AJ up and then hit the RKO. The pin 1..2..3!
Winners: Cor Von & Orton {new GEW TAG Team champs}

Jerry Lawler: Yes! The Warmth team keeps on winning!
Michael Cole: GEW is left with no TAG champs!
Maria: NO! This can not be!
Tazz: We will have no tag champs! This is unbelievable!
Mike: GEW is now has no tag champs! This will affect the tag divison severly!
Mick Foley: Well. The time has come for the Showdown! To show some activity!!!
J.R.: It?s time for the Cruiserweight division?

GM Vickie Guerrero comes out?
Vickie: Hold it. Hold it. Hold it. You all must be wondering why in the world I?m here.
Crowd:What!
Vickie: Well the Cruiserweight title was to be on the line right now.
Vickie: I?ve decided that that stupid title isn?t worth it!!
Vickie: As of today?. The Cruiserweight title is retired from GCW!!!
Vickie leaves the ring with a smirk on her face?.

J.R.: Well I guess we won?t be having a Cruiserweight title match.
Mick Foley: I guess not! Instead we will be having a United States Title match.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is a 6 man over-the-top battle royal match and it is for the United States Championship!

United States Championship
Mr. Kennedy {c} vs. Kane vs. CM Punk vs. Charlie Haas vs. JTG vs. Bobby Lashley
Order of Elimination.
Charlie Haas by Kane after a choke slam
JTG by Bobby Lashley after a power slam
Bobby Lashley by CM Punk
Kane by Mr. Kennedy
Mr. Kennedy by CM Punk
Winner: CM Punk{new US Champ}

Jerry Lawler: PUNK WINS!! PUNK WINS!!! PUNK WINS!! Michael do you know what this means!
Michael Cole: King, I do! Punk takes the title to our brand!

GEW Championship
Ladder Match
Randy Orton {c} vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Edge
Tommy and Chavo went outside to get the ladders. Randy and Edge punched it out in the middle in ring. Edge clotheslined Randy. Edge went and battered Randy?s head. On the outside, Tommy hit Chavo with the ladder. Tommy did so and it quickly made Chavo?s torso yellow. Tommy went inside with the ladder and then hit Edge and Randy with it, Later on in the match, all wrestlers had red bodies. Chavo and Edge were busted open. After a dropkick by Randy to Chavo he was knocked out. Tommy battered Edge until he was knocked out. Randy went over and grappled Tommy which turned into a DDT. Randy leg dropped Tommy to get him up. Then Randy hit the RKO. Edge and Chavo got up. Edge went over to Randy and hit a spine buster. Chavo was groggy but went over to Edge and grappled him and it turned into a head lock. Chavo went and hit Edge with some punches. Chavo got up and Tommy and Randy got up, Chavo climbed the ladder and so did Randy. Randy gained a finisher and suplexed Chavo off. Edge got up. Tommy went over and hit him. Tommy went for face buster but it was reversed and Edge hit a clothesline. Tommy went down. Edge got on top and hit him to bust him open. He was knocked out. Randy went over to Edge and then he poked him in the eye. Randy hit a spine buster. Then Randy slowly went over to the ladder and set it up. Earlier in the match up Chavo had almost won the match. Randy then pulled the belt and it pulled out to end the match.
Winner: Randy Orton(still champ)

Maria: What a match! Randy retains!
Tazz: Heck of an GEW main event!
Mike: We all know this match will go down in GEW history!

GM Theodore Long comes out.
Long: Due to some complications Jeff Hardy will not be defending his title. I?m sorry to all our fans but to make it up we will be having this match next week on GEW!!!

World Heavyweight Championship
HBK {c} vs. Finlay
Finlay clotheslined HBK. Then he knee dropped him. Finlay pulls him up and attempts a flap jack. HBK counters and clotheslines Finlay. Later on. HBK hit?s a roundhouse kick. Then HBK goes high flying with an attempt of an elbow drop. Finlay moves out of the way. Then Finlay hits a low blow. Finlay irish whips HBK into the corner. HBK counters and elbows Finlay in the back. HBK hits Finlay on the floor. Then Finlay gets up. Finlay punches HBK. HBK goes down. Finlay punches HBK on the floor and he is busts open. HBK gets up and hit?s a spine buster. Then he clotheslines Finlay. HBK pokes Finlay in the eye. Then he punches him. Finlay is down. HBK goes up high and hits an elbow drop. HBK tunes up the band and hits SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!! The pin 1..2..3!
Winner: HBK{still champ}

J.R.: The Heart Break Kid wins! He retains and he is still the World Champion.
Mick Foley: J.R., you are right America beat Ireland tonight. This match made history tonight!!!!

Stephanie McMahon's music hits the arena. The Billionaire Dollar Princess hits the stage. She grabs a microphone.
Stephanie McMahon: You all must be wondering why I'm here tonight.
Stephaine McMahon: This has been a history making night and its still not over.
Stephaine McMahon: It has come to my attention that Global Warmth has no GM.
Stephaine McMahon: After I took Chris Jericho's GM abilities away, I couldn't find any person willing to take the job.
Stephaine McMahon: So as of today, Vickie Guerrero is the General Manager of Global Warmth and Global Showdown!

Michael Cole: Jerry, Vickie Guerrero is the GM of Global Warmth!!
Jerry Lawler: She is not only GM of our brand, but also GM of Showdown!!!!
J.R.: Suprise. Suprise. I guess we are going to work together more often!
Mick Foley: This is going to be great!
Jerry Lawler: Great!

GCW Championship
Hell in a Cell
HHH {c} vs. Batista
The match started off with HHH hitting some Snap Jabs to Batista. Batista countered one and the hit a big boot. He then stomped HHH on the floor. Batista went for a Boston Crab, but HHH countered and kicked Batista out of the way. HHH clotheslined Batista to the floor. Later on... HHH had and orange torso and Batista was orange in some places and yellow in others. HHH knee dropped Batista. HHH kick the head of Batista. HHH head locked Batista. Batista got out of it and started punching HHH. Batista hit a clothesline on HHH. Then Batista hit a spine buster. Batista then leg dropped HHH. When HHH got up, Batista went for a back breaker, but HHH countered and hit a DDT. HHH stomped Batista so he would get up. HHH went for a sidewalk slam, but Batista countered and hit an inverted DDT. Batista hit a forearm smash on HHH's arm. HHH got up and Batista hit a big boot. Batista got full momentum and then raised HHH up. Batista hit the BATISTA BOMB! Then the pin 1..2..3!
Winner: Batista{new GCW champion}

Jerry Lawler: Only a match that Global Warmth could think of!
Michael Cole: Yes! Indeed we have also made history!!

The show went off air with Batista celebrating

Don't forget to check the first post for updates!!!!

« Last edited by viva_la_raza_rules on Jul 9th 2008 »

king_jamie56 Posted at: 00:18 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320584
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
holy crap man

Nice card :D

harlsta Posted at: 01:42 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320659
harlsta
+
+
Nooooooooooo, i cant lose it!!!!
aw well i had a good run on ROS as being a champ
To slay the Dragon,
~ Harlsta

Are All Illusions Of Time, Live Life Without Worrying About Them And You Will Be Living Life To The Fullest
viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 18:26 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2321616
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Now for the Showdown Card!!!!!

[color=green][center]From Sydney, Australia
Opening Song- Born To Be Wild-Hinder

J.R.: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Global Showdown!!!! After a big night at the big event, Super Card, who is the World Champion.
Mick Foley: Also, we will have all the details of the retirement of the Cruiserweight division.
J.R.: It all starts now on Global Showdown!!!

Vickie Guerrero?s music hits the stage. She walks down the ramp and goes into the ring. The crowd responds with boos. She waits for them to be quiet so she can speak.
Vickie Guerrero: First of all, I want to thank the fans of Sydney for coming out to watch the show.
Crowd: What!
Vickie Guerrero: Now let?s get down to business.
Vickie Guerrero: You all may, but tonight is an important night!
Vickie Guerrero: Tonight? We start the Road to Fame tournament. Now this tournament will be a interpromotional tournament between Warmth and Showdown! The winner of the tournament wins a inclusive contract which will give the winner the opportunity to fight any champion at any time they please. There will be a men?s tournament and women?s tournament.
Vickie Guerrero: Also tonight?..
Bobby Lashley?s music hit the stage?.
The crowd goes wild? Bobby goes to the ring and goes inside. He grabs and microphone.
Bobby Lashley: Well. Well. Well. Look at Vickie?.. What a joke!
Vickie Guerrero: Hahaha! Mr. Lashley since you feel in such a joking mood?. Here is your opponent tonight in your Road to Fame Round 1 match-up!
Umaga comes out!
Bobby Lashley taunts Umaga by giving him the bring it on signal.
Vickie Guerrero: Have a nice day!

Mick Foley: Hey! That?s my line!!!!
J.R.: Stop being a baby! Anyways folks. What a night it?s going to be with rematches for titles lost last night. Also the Round 1 match-ups in the Road to Fame tournament. Folks don?t go anywhere because you won?t want to miss this!

-Commercial-

Round One Match-Up of Road to Fame tournament
Women
Cherry vs. Trinity
Cherry hit a clothesline. Trinity got up and grappled her. Then Trinity went got a head lock which turned into a full nelson. Trinity worked on Cherry?s head. Finally, Cherry got up and hit a roundhouse kick. Trinity went down. Later in the match? Cherry went for a bulldog but it was reversed and Trinity clotheslined her. Then Trinity knee dropped Cherry. Cherry?s head was now orange. Trinity went for a back breaker but no good. Cherry got hit an inzuguri. She got full momentum and then went for the DDT. Trinity countered and then she drop kicked her. Trinity taunted Cherry and then Trinity got full momentum. Trinity then hit the Tribomb(tiger bomb.) The pin 1..2..3.
Winner (advances to next round): Trinity

J.R.: What a debut for Trinity! This was also a great debut for Cherry. In the end, Trinity pulled it off and advances to the next round!
Mick Foley: Yes, I agree. All I can wonder is who will she fight next.
J.R.: We will just have to wait and see!
Mick Foley: Well, if this is what this match gave us then I can?t wait for the what?s next!
Maria?s music hits the arena.
J.R.: I enjoy the presence of Maria here but what is she doing here.
Mick Foley: Oh yes. JR look she has a partner.
Walking with her was Tazz.
JR: What in the world?
Mick Foley: Are we being invaded by GEW?
The two sit in the commentary table next to the Showdown team.
Tazz: Good Evening fellas. You must be wondering why myself and Maria are here.
JR: Why yes.
Tazz: We are here to call the GEW match-ups.
Mick Foley: My respects to my former brand, but what a joke!
Maria: Well, you will just have to deal with it.
-Commercial-

GEW Tag Team Championship
Marcus Cor Von {c} & Randy Orton {c} vs. Kurt Angle & AJ Styles
Marcus hit a side walk slam on Styles. Orton hit?s a roundhouse kick on Angle. The match goes on and it goes back and forth. Angle hits strong punches to Marcus. Styles on the other hand is being dominated by Orton. With kick after slam his torso becomes red. Orton goes for a sidewalk slam that turns into a inverted DDT by Styles. On the other side of the ring, Angle got full momentum and hit an angle lock. This turns Marcus? foot yellow. Angle leg dropped Marcus? body. Styles elbow drops Orton. Then Styles goes for a moonsault and for the pin but only two. Styles hits full momentum and hits his finisher. Orton is knocked out. Angle is down. Marcus and Styles go for it. Styles hits a roundhouse kick. Then he gets a moonsault. The count 1..2..3.
Winner: Angle and Styles {new champions}

Tazz: Maria, tonight GEW is victorious!
Maria: Tonight the GEW tag titles go back to GEW!!!!!!
Mick Foley: Quiet down! It?s time for the Road to Fame match-up.
JR: Mick it is time for another match-up but at least be polite.
-Commercial

Men
Bobby Lashley vs. Umaga
Bobby hit?s a big boot to Umaga. Umaga gets up and goes for a clothesline but Bobby counters with a DDT. Bobby works on Umaga?s head. Umaga reverses one of the punches and gets up. Then Umaga hit?s a spine buster. Umaga hits some clotheslines. Bobby kicks Umaga in the gut and then hit?s a swinging neck breaker. Bobby stomps Umaga so he gets up. Then Bobby tackles Umaga and gets full momentum. Bobby hits the spear. The pin 1..2..3.
Winner: Bobby Lashley {advances to next round}

JR: I guess GM Vickie will think twice before messing with Lashley
Mick Foley: I guess so.
-Commercial-

Men
Brother vs. Brother
Kane vs. Undertaker
Kane hit a haymaker on Undertaker. Undertaker hit a suplex once he was up. Undertaker hit a big boot. Kane got up and clotheslined Undertaker. Then he kicked Undertaker in the gut. Kane then hit a backbreaker on Undertaker. Undertaker got up and hit another big boot on Kane. Then he hit a sidewalk slam on Kane. Undertaker went old school. Undertaker got full momentum. Undertaker went for the last ride but it was countered. Then Kane went for an uppercut and it was countered. Undertaker went old school once more. He got it. Undertaker then hit a DDT. Undertaker taunted Kane. He got full momentum. Then the tombstone! Pin:1..2..3.
Winner: Undertaker {advances to next round}

JR: What a match!
Mick Foley: There?s more!!!
-Commercial-

GEW Television Championship
Winner advances in the Men?s Road to Fame tournament
RVD {c} vs. Rey Mysterio
RVD hit a monkey flip. Then he went for the rollin? thunder. He missed. Rey hits some kicks. Then Rey hit the inzuguri. Rey then tripped RVD. He hit some leg drops. The went for a hurucana and got it. RVD torso was yellow. RVD got up and hit a high kick. Then he went for a submission. Rey reversed and made RVD?s torso orange. Rey hit the inzuguri. Rey got full momentum and hit the 619. Then the West Coast Pop! 1..2..3.
Winner: Rey Mysterio {new champ} [advances in tourney]

Men
HBK vs., Kenny Dykstra
Kenny hit a haymaker. Then hit a clothesline. He went for a swinging neck breaker. But it was countered. HBK hit the neck breaker and then hit some Snap Jabs. Then he hit a roundhouse kick. Then he hit some punches. He got full momentum and hit Sweet Chin Music. 1..2..3.
Winner: HBK {advances to next round}
HBK is celebrating. Finlay comes from behind and hits HBK with a chair. HBK is knocked out. Finlay leaves the ring satisfied.
-Commercial-

Mick Foley: Wow! What a match!
JR: Yes, it was intense. Well, it won?t be as intense as the following interpromotional main event. This is the rematch from last night on Super Card. Kennedy lost his title in a battle royal. This is Warmth vs. Showdown. Dear God, I hope Showdown wins!!!

United States Championship
Men
CM Punk {c} vs. Mr. Kennedy
CM Punk went for an inzuguri. Mr. Kennedy went down. CM Punk work on the arm of Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy?s are turned yellow then orange. CM Punk hit a haymaker. Then he went high risk. Kennedy got out of the way. He stood up and drop kicked CM Punk. Then he hit a Boston crab on CM Punk. Kennedy knee dropped Punk. Punk got up and reversed Kennedy?s attempt at a back breaker. Punk hit a DDT. Punk went high risk again and then got it. Punk got full momentum. Punk went for the GTS. He got it. 1..2..3.
Winner: CM Punk {still champ and advances to the next round}

JR: Punk wins. Punk wins. Punk wins.
Mick Foley: Your not suppose to be happy about this.
JR: Who gave you the idea I was happy about Showdown losing.
Mick Foley: Well, you keep on murmuring about Punk winning.
JR: That doesn?t mean I?m happy. Anyways, Folks, we still have more. So don?t go anywhere.
-Commercial-

Elimination Tag Team Match {first two pins advance but if it has to go to a third pin they win the match}
Duece & Domino vs. Shad & JTG
Order of Elimination
Duece beat Shad by the Duece Effect {F-5}
JTG beat Domino by Powerslam
JTG beat Duece by DDT
Winner: JTG and Shad {JTG and Duece advance}

JR: Wow! JTG showed great strength in this match.
Mick Foley: Yeah, but I think the Canadian Champions would have rather stayed home tonight.
JR: I think Domino should have stayed home. Duece on the other hand has a chance to become Mr. Fame.
Mick Foley: Ha in his dreams.
JR: Come on Mick anything can happen in GCW! Anyways. Our second main event of the night and the closing match is for the GCW Title. The winner will not only walk away with the title but with a chance at becoming MR. FAME!!!!
-Commercial-

GCW Championship
HHH vs. Batista{c}
Middle of the match. Batista hit a spine buster. HHH gets up goes for a haymaker. Batista counters and gets a neck breaker. Batista and HHH have orange torsos. Batista goes for a Boston crab but HHH counters. HHH gets a big boot and then gets a leg drop. HHH goes for a figure four leg lock. It is countered. Batista makes HHH?s legs go yellow. Batista stomps on HHH and he gets up. HHH hits a spine buster. Then a back breaker. Then HHH tells Batista to suck it! HHH get full momentum. HHH pokes Batista eye. HHH hits the pedigree. 1..2..3.
Winner: HHH {new champ and advances to next round}

JR: OMG! We have just crowned HHH, the King of Kings, champion again!
Mick Foley: In my mind, I think he should have never lost the title!

The show goes of air with HHH celebrating[/color][/center]

king_jamie56 Posted at: 01:45 Jul11 2008 Post ID: 2322177
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
So many title changes...

But its all good...Nice card

harlsta Posted at: 02:13 Jul11 2008 Post ID: 2322192
harlsta
+
+
yeah, i got my belt again
To slay the Dragon,
~ Harlsta

kooka Posted at: 08:36 Jul12 2008 Post ID: 2325051
kooka
+
+
thanks for adding me as kennedy plus really good cards keep it up Smile
"]

Heh Heh ... ALRIGHT!!!!!
Quagmire FTW!
king_jamie56 Posted at: 09:09 Jul12 2008 Post ID: 2325081
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
This was continued on from ROS, so you were kennedy automatically

Ace Of Spades 117 Posted at: 10:02 Jul12 2008 Post ID: 2325174
Ace Of Spades 117
+
+
Well,I instantly fail,I lost

My Xbox Live Gamertag is TheAOS117,add me!
Xbox 360 Helper series on Youtube
This is the way I pray.
2 Years at Supercheats,2 Years of Wrestling and Joy plus more.
homie013 Posted at: 18:54 Jul13 2008 Post ID: 2327114
homie013
+
+
mmm, nice card. I havn't had my match yet but I will become a champion.
Ocho85Cinco

How Bout Dem Bengals! 10-6 God damn the Jets, !@$n bastards.

Bengals, its our time to shine. We are a Superbowl Team! WHO DEY!

Da Corbster Posted at: 11:21 Jul14 2008 Post ID: 2328101
Da Corbster
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Nice cards. Good to have a Title. Smile

Avatar and Signature were both made by v-gamer.
viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 16:56 Jul15 2008 Post ID: 2330428
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm sorry for those who haven't gotten there matches yet but I'm getting there.
Some of the matches this week on Global Warmth:
Exclusively on GCW T.V.(four hour special)
IN THE MEN'S ROAD TO FAME ROUND 1:
Snitsky vs. Big Daddy V
Chris Jericho vs. William Regal
Johnny Nitro vs. John Cena
Chris Masters vs. X-Pac
MVP vs. Edge vs. Sabu
IN THE WOMEN'S ROAD TO FAME ROUND 1:
Beth Phoenix vs. Layla
Maria vs. Chrisy Hemme
Angelina Love vs. Mickie James
ODB vs. Roxxi
Awesome Kong vs. Gail Kim
#1 contendership for IC title
Carlito vs. Tommy Dreamer
Women's Main Event
#1 contendersip for Women's title:
Trinity vs. Michelle McCool
Men's Main Event
#1 contendership for GCW Title:
Matt Hardy vs. Batista

king_jamie56 Posted at: 21:05 Jul15 2008 Post ID: 2330604
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Looks like an awesome card Thumbs Up

I probs won't be able to get GEW Extreme card done...could you do it for me?

Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close