Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009

Forces Colliding 09: Maniacal Mayhem

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 32
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 30 | 31 | Last     Previous | Next
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:17 Nov12 2008 Post ID: 2476852
agent Cody Bauer
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Great card Aether, better then I had expected! Now the Sunday after next can you make the ECW part of Survivor Series since I have Raw, I'll post the Raw one in 2 weeks on the Sunday and you can post yours that week whenever... and Shadow can post his...
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

Aether13 Posted at: 19:24 Nov12 2008 Post ID: 2476862
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Yea thanks ACB i seems to be really good a promos i do need to make my match coverage in depth more and who is the ECW interviewer isn't it that one girl Lea something

« Last edited by Aether13 on Nov 12th 2008 »

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
king_jamie56 Posted at: 22:16 Nov12 2008 Post ID: 2477017
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Lena Yada you mean?

Nice card man

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 22:47 Nov12 2008 Post ID: 2477028
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
okay first just one question how many matches are we allowed

2nd nice card

« Last edited by ShadowStriker64 on Nov 12th 2008 »

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 00:00 Nov13 2008 Post ID: 2477047
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
As many as you want

Although i recommend between 4-6, save 8 for the PPVs

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 02:40 Nov13 2008 Post ID: 2477069
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
yeah i no for the PPV also in the PPV are we gonna have like the traditional survivor series match

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Aether13 Posted at: 14:45 Nov13 2008 Post ID: 2477279
Aether13
+
+
Yea Jamie that is what i meant Lena Yada got to remember that
anways I will only do it if ACB says so and then I could have to like combine brads for a traditional match anways Shadow do you have msn by any chance?

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 14:47 Nov13 2008 Post ID: 2477283
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
yes yes i do aether

with the traditional 5 on 5 match we could like pick 3 superstars each but thats only nine hmmmm

Aether13 Posted at: 18:09 Nov13 2008 Post ID: 2477377
Aether13
+
+
Yea i was thinking of like doing a 3 on 3 for combined brands like instead of have number 1 compeitor matches we will them in teams and whosoever team wins they win all number 1 contender spots

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:46 Nov13 2008 Post ID: 2477398
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Yeah for the ECW/SD Survivor Series Matches next Sunday, not this Sunday but next Sunday, you may do the Traditional Survivor Series Matchup... You you can have a 6 Man Battle Royal with 3 stars from SD, 3 from ECW or the tag team version of 3 from SD vs 3 from ECW, you guys do what you want, you are the GM's... it's your show.Smile
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 22:52 Nov13 2008 Post ID: 2477596
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
ok just checking ACB so u wont be in the traditional survivor match

kooka Posted at: 03:31 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2477625
kooka
+
+
can kennedy have a title shot since he was the first to sign up??PrayPrayPray

and where is Da Corbsta?
"]

Heh Heh ... ALRIGHT!!!!!
Quagmire FTW!
guy in oakland Posted at: 10:54 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2477735
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
+
I got shelton benjamin...pls

PSN-intayaz

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 14:43 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2477873
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
Welcome Fans to the 1st edition of Smackdown Forces Colliding 09 and remember tune into 24 Redemption on Fox November 3rd.

Coach: Welcome to Smackdown Ladies and Gentlemen we have quite the show for you.
Cole: Yes we go Coach we have Big Daddy V vs. Big Show for the US title
A Triple Threat Tornado Tag Hardcore match for the Tag Team Championship.
A ECW superstar will vs. a SD superstar in a tables match
A Mixed Tag Match
To Top It off A Fatal Four Way for the WWE Title.

Lets kick it off with Big Daddy V vs. Big Show

Big Daddy V vs. Big Show
As they enter ooh a massive punch from the Big Show. Big Show is punching out Big Daddy V?s Lights out but wait Big Daddy V counters and retaliates.. Big Daddy V does a strong grapple. Big daddy V jumped of the rope to hurt Big Show. Big Show is hurt but Big Daddy V doesn?t care. An elbow drop by Big Daddy V but Big Show kicks out at 2 and a �.. Oh no Big Daddy V ran at big show who countered and Clotheslined him. Big Show is building momentum with a lot of strikes and he hits the chokeslam. 1-2-3. We have a new US Champion.
Winner: Big Show

-ATM-
Big Show is celebrating.

MVP is getting a drink. Hey there partner. Hey Flair Tonight is our night, today we will become tag team champs. You got that rite partner.*MVP walks off then Flair runs into Festus*. Excuse me Festus*Flair walks by and brushes past Jesse*. Alright Festus tonight we win the tag team titles we want.

-Commercial Break-

MVP and Ric Flair vs. Jesse and Festus vs. MIz and John Morrison for the WWE Tag Titles:
Wow what a star miz already following the hardcore rules and smacking Jesse and MVP with a chair. Miz trying to end this early with a Reality Check but it?s countered. Jesse is down but he is back up and struck back down by the Miz. MIz handing to his opponents and wow he tag in Morrison who did a Super hurricanrana into a powerbomb by the Miz Jesse must be hurting. And wait a surprise Playmaker by MVP whose going for the cover but broken up by Morrison. MVP thrown out of the arena and look a Moonlight Drive by Morrison. That?s it has to be and yes it is Miz and Morrison have won this match.
Winners: Miz and Morrison

Triple H interviewed by Josh Mathews
Triple H how do you like your chances of winning. Listen Josh i'm the king of kings Undertaker, Umaga and The Great Khali aren?t even in my league. But. HOLD ON JOSH let me remind you I?ve been champ before and this vacated WWE title is mine to claim. Triple H walks off.

Tommy Dreamer vs. Carlito in a Tables Match:
Dreamer starts off with a few quick punches before Carlito retaliates with a springboard attack. Dreamer seems to be down and Carlito goes for a springboard moonsault. One to many as dreamer counters and puts his knees up which goes straight into Carlito?s Stomach. Now Dreamer unleashing his strength on Carlito?s Stomach. Carlito is down and Dreamer has the table. He sets it up near the edge of the ring. Dreamer Drags Carlito onto the table and Dreamer Drives him through.
-Winner: Tommy Dreamer

-After the Match-
Shelton Benjamin is with Victoria. WE can win this okay. Yes we can Shelton. Mr. Kennedy and Michelle McCool come in. I hope your not fantasizing about winning isn?t that rite Michelle. Yes it is Ken.

-Commercial Break-

Umaga interviewed by Josh Mathews
Umaga how are you feeling going into this match. RAWR. Okay and will that affect you in anyway shape or form. RAWR. So your felling confident or nervous which one. UMAGA. Well folks that?s Umaga?s option of whose going to win.
Shelton Benjamin and Victoria vs. Mr. Kennedy and Michelle McCool:
Shelton and Kennedy start off with Shelton hitting a clothesline. Kennedy gets up and knocks down Shelton with a vicious clothesline. Kennedy is relentless stomping away at Shelton. Shelton and Kennedy tag in their female partners. McCool is being torn at relentlessly by Victoria who just did a standing moonsault on her. Shelton and Kennedy have come and are duking it out and Victoria gains enough momentum to perform Widows Peak which connects. Shelton hits the paydirt on Kennedy and Victoria pins McCool for the win.
-Winner: Shelton and Victoria.

-Commercial Break-

Fatal Four Way Undertaker vs. Triple H vs. Umaga vs. The Great Khali for the WWE Title:
Undertaker starts off by clotheslining Triple H. Triple H gets back up and Clothelines Undertaker. Khali and Umaga take the fight outside the ring. Triple H scoop Slams Undertaker then Knee Drops him. Khali and Umaga re-enter the ring. Triple H then Neckbreakers Undertaker. Triple H then Back Body Drops Khali. Umaga then spears Undertaker who is in the turnbuckle. Khali then Low kicks triple H. Followed up by a Spike DDT by Umaga to The Cerebral Assassin. Umaga then Samoan Spikes the Game which the pin is broken up at 1. Khali then Back Body Drops Triple H followed up by a throw to the game. Khali then Neck Hanging Chokeslams the Game and gets the pin. 1 2 3
Winner: Khali

After the Match
Umaga grabs the belt and hits everyone in the head. Umaga drops the belt and Samoan Spikes everyone. Umaga is leaving when Triple H and Undertaker get up. They run after Umaga and Pedigree and Tombstone him. They turn around only to be chopped in the head by The New WWE Champion the Great Khali.

Cole: What was that all about?
Coach: I don?t know Cole but this is going to leave some bad intentions.
Cole: Well ladies and gentleman hat was Smackdown join us next week to learn of the aftermath

« Last edited by ShadowStriker64 on Nov 14th 2008 »

pokemangen Posted at: 14:59 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2477905
pokemangen
+
+
Jeff Hardy Please thanx
JBL is terdy

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!Get your own at PokePlushies!

i ONLY have Svs.R09 on PS2

i have a Manu CAW 4 PS2
i rate it a 7.3
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 15:05 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2477913
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
ok ACB will put u in other superstars are shown on the first page

Aether13 Posted at: 15:18 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2477932
Aether13
+
+
Nice card you also it would help if you did what me and cody did with color wise makes it easyer to see

Aether13 Posted at: 15:18 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2477933
Aether13
+
+
On 14-Nov-2008 kooka said:can kennedy have a title shot since he was the first to sign up??PrayPrayPray

and where is Da Corbsta?
Corby left the site ;-;

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 16:16 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2477998
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
huh it is colour wise well it is on my computer i will change colour again just in case

cenafan478 Posted at: 17:51 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2478114
cenafan478
+
+
Hey ACB, this might be a little late but can i join? If so, can i be Orton?

dont forget to vist my youtube channel: youtube.com/stylesclash2 !
Displaying Page 2 of 32
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 30 | 31 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 302693

Post Top
Click to close