Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009

Forces Colliding 09: Maniacal Mayhem

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 28 of 32
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Last     Previous | Next
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 11:47 Mar27 2009 Post ID: 2583134
agent Cody Bauer
Post Likes: 0
+
+
After Extreme Rules takes place.
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

cenafan478 Posted at: 16:45 Mar27 2009 Post ID: 2583298
cenafan478
+
+
Nice cant wait for Extreme Rules takes place!

dont forget to vist my youtube channel: youtube.com/stylesclash2 !
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:04 Mar30 2009 Post ID: 2586172
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Currently Batista will get his rematch whenever he chooses and the MITB winner has a lot to think about.

DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 14:25 Mar31 2009 Post ID: 2586463
DegenerationHardyZ
+
+
i will get in a card, but now it will be latter than i expected
my xbox 360 got my game data corrupted and wiped its data
it really sucks
I am Now Cm Conor
dx_hbk Posted at: 16:02 Mar31 2009 Post ID: 2586538
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Sorry to hear that conor

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 16:50 Apr05 2009 Post ID: 2591153
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Current Card For Whenever I get it finished.

Randy Orton and Ted Dibiase vs Batista and Shawn Michaels

Kane vs John Cena

CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio

Kennedy vs Roark

brian_orton Posted at: 09:12 Apr06 2009 Post ID: 2591574
brian_orton
+
+
I bet cm punk will win easily.

Fear leads to Hate,Hate leads to Anger and Anger leads to suffering. (Yoda)

My MSN :[email protected]
Feel free to add me.
DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 14:39 Apr06 2009 Post ID: 2591735
DegenerationHardyZ
+
+
ok well due to the fact of my xbox deleting everything i am doing a special smackdown featuring raw card:
randy orton vs edge
cm punk vs Y2J
mvp vs greg marziney; us title
rey mysterio vs the big show
jeff hardy vs batista
john cena vs mark henry
matt hardy vs HBK

« Last edited by DegenerationHardyZ on Apr 6th 2009 »
I am Now Cm Conor
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:41 Apr06 2009 Post ID: 2592038
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Okay that looks good enough for me.

dx_hbk Posted at: 18:44 Apr06 2009 Post ID: 2592042
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
Look whos back i will take you down this time cody. ( will you come on msn)

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

rain matrix Posted at: 00:51 Apr10 2009 Post ID: 2595012
rain matrix
+
+
haha Long Time No-See , Can i Be JTG?
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 23:15 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597625
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Yeah matrix. Nice to see you back. Card tomorrow.

dx_hbk Posted at: 23:20 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597632
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
yahoo i thought you were gonna close fc.

^ That guy is GOD

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 23:30 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597637
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
I'm staying don't worry.

dx_hbk Posted at: 23:36 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597643
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
Good (if your not busy can you please come on msn).

^ That guy is GOD

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 23:41 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597646
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Will tomorrow, I'm busy and I'm working on tomorrow's card.

dx_hbk Posted at: 23:43 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597647
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
Okay i am looking forward to it oh and you have 5000 posts now.

^ That guy is GOD

DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 14:55 Apr13 2009 Post ID: 2597983
DegenerationHardyZ
+
+
GM DH: Yo Yo Yo, everyone, now as a very special night on smackdown, its gunna have a series of matches from raw and ecw superstars, so first up, i give you... the heartbreak kid, shawn micheals.

shawn micheals vs matt hardy

matt starts off getting in a clothes line and then a neck breaker, a few combos and reversals come and go, and matt is hit with a flying forearm and when matt gets up he hits an arm drag, michaels hits a DDT, and tunes up the band, hits a sweet chin music, but its too early and matt kicks out, micheals gets up and made counters and hits a piledriver, matt hits some strikes and hits the top rope TOF, but HBK kicks, after a while HBK hits another SCM knocking out matt for the win

winner:HBK

john cena vs mark henry

john ran toward henry but was flip over, mark hits a few strikes and finally john hits a clothesline knocking down henry, henry gets up and hits a shoulder block, henry hits an elbow drop and then a huge powerbomb, he hits a worlds strongest slam, but cena kicks out, cena goes for a shoulder tacle but is filped over again, henry locks in the bearhug but cena is resilant and gets out, cena goes for the FU but he is countered and mark hits another Worlds strongest slam, but yet again cena kicks, after a while cena trips mark and locks in the stf and henry taps
winner:john cena

ATM

cena is celebrating when mark locks in another bearhug and nearly knocks out cena, cena lifts him and delivers the FU

jeff vs batista:

jeff hits an extreme flying forearm and then a neck breaker after some reversals batista hits a powerslam and then a lift up which jeff reversed into a neckbreaker,jeff hit an extrreme neckbreker and went top rope, batista throws him off, batista sets up for the batista bomb but jeff counters it into a extreme TOF for the win

winner:jeff hardy

ATM
batista spears the hell out of jeff

cm punk vs Y2J
y2j hits a running neck breaker and after a few strikes, cm punk counters with a samoan drop and then a running karate kick, cm punk drags jericho to the corner and pounds on his head and then starts to kick him, he hits his shining wizard combo, and then y2j counters and hits a codebreaker, punk kicks out, jericho goes for a lionsault but punk drops him on his head, punk lifts him up and hits the GTS for the win
winner: cm punk

ATM

jericho goes for a codebreaker but punk drops him on his neck lifts him and almost hits a gts but y2j slips out

greg vs MVP; us title

this match wasnt that long so:
greg ran and hit a ddt
mvp hits a drive by kick
greg hits a powerslam
greg hits the shockwave
mvp hits a play maker
greg hits a top rope moonsault
greg hits the vivid shock for the 3 count

winner: greg marziney

ATM

mvp hits him over head with the chair

rey vs the big show

rey starts off hitting a drop kick and after some reversals and strikes he hit his signiture bulldog big show hits a powerslam and and then a chop in the corner after a while rey hits a 619 for the win

winner: rey mysterio

ATM

big show comes in and tries to chokeslam him but is hit with a 2nd 619

randy orton vs edge

randy started by hitting a school boy roll up, but edge kicked right away, edge hit a neckbreaker and then a ddt, randy hits a few strikes and hits a spike ddt after some reversals, edge hits a huge powerslam, orton reversed a suplex and got edge into the corner and hits a superplex, randy set up for an RKO but edge kicked out, randy hit a few strikes and then hits a back drop, he hit a face buster, randy hits a thunderous punt for the 1 2 3

winner: randy orton

ATM

edge tries to hit a spear but is caught in an RKO, hes about to hit a punt but vickie runs out and stops him,

vickie: randy how could you, our GM invited you here to have a clean match, but look what you did

vickie slaps orton and orton gets mad enough to hit her with an RKO and then punts edge, EMTs check on them

coach: wow what has gotten into randy

cole: well all we know is that he has laid out the vice GM and her husband
I am Now Cm Conor
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 15:12 Apr13 2009 Post ID: 2598001
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Forces Colliding Raw, tonight we have World Champ Randy Orton and Ted Dibiase taking on Batista and Shawn Michaels.

-GM ACB-
ACB: Now I know most of you were all looking forward to seeing a Main Event Tag Match tonight but instead you'll get matches with all four competitors! Orton will take on Batista in a non title First Blood Match and HBK will take on Ted Dibiase! Let's kick off the show!

-Cody Roark vs Mr. Kennedy-
Roark controlled part of the match and mainly hit punches and kicks. Roark hit a Spinning Suplex on Kennedy on the outside. The ref had his count up to 7 before both men got into the ring. Kennedy worked on Roark's head and managed to lock in a few sleeper holds but Roark held on in the match. Kennedy grabbed Roark and nailed a neckbreaker. Kennedy went up top and hit a diving elbow drop. Kennedy went for the cover but only got a two count. Kennedy lifted up Roark and hit a DDT. Kennedy tried to pin Roark again but got only another two count. Kennedy lifted up Roark and nailed the Mic Check to beat the champ.
-Winner: Mr.Kennedy-

-CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio-
Rey and Punk had a cool match. Punk got thrown to the outside of the ring. Rey did a plancha over the ring and landed on Punk. Rey got back in the ring and Punk did shortly after. Rey ran and hit a twirling head scissors. Rey then stomped on Punk's foot. Rey went up top but was tossed off by Punk. Punk went up top and hit a Moonsault and got a two count. Punk picked up Rey and hit a spin kick. Punk locked in a one legged Boston Crab but Rey got the rope break. Punk picked up Rey and hit a neckbreaker and tried to pin Rey but Rey kicked out. Rey got back up and managed to hit a dropkick. Rey picked up Punk and went to grab him but Punk countered and hit a Back Suplex. Punk lifted up Rey and nailed the GTS and that was all that she wrote.
-Winner: CM Punk-

-Ted Dibiase vs Shawn Michaels-
Michaels dominated the entire match. Michaels early on hit a SCM but didn't cover Dibiase. Michaels picked up Dibiase and threw him into the turnbuckle where HBK hit a Superplex. HBK went up top and nailed a Moonsault and pinned Dibiase.
-Winner: Shawn Michaels-

-After the Match-
Cody Rhodes ran out to attack Shawn but HBK silenced him with Sweet Chin Music.

-John Cena vs Kane-
Cena and Kane fought back and forth. Kane nailed a Powerbomb on Cena and almost pinned him. Cena fought back with a series of punches followed up by a Powerslam. Cena went up top and hit a diving clothesline. Cena locked in the STFU but Kane didn't tap out. Kane got back up and hit a Big Boot. Kane then hit Cena with a UCM Chokeslam. Kane picked up Cena and nailed another Chokeslam and pinned Cena.
-Winner: Kane-

-Randy Orton vs Batista: First Blood-
Randy and Batista battered each other with objects. Batista hit Orton with a Sledgehammer but no blood was drawn. Orton later in the match managed to hit an RKO. Orton went outside and grabbed a title belt from a fan. Orton got back in and bashed it over Batista's back. Batista rolled out of the way moments later and got back up. Orton went to hit Batista but Batista grabbed it and stole it from Orton and hit him in the skull busting Orton wide open.
-Winner: Batista-

-After the Match-
Batista hits the Batista Bomb on Orton.
Batista: Randy, you want to play hardball, then your on. At Extreme Rules in a Hell in a Cell match I'm taking back my World Title!

dx_hbk Posted at: 15:14 Apr13 2009 Post ID: 2598005
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
Why would orton punt me. i will get you next time cody

^ That guy is GOD

Displaying Page 28 of 32
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 302693

Post Top
Click to close