Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009

Forces Colliding 09: Maniacal Mayhem

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 32
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 30 | 31 | Last     Previous | Next
king_jamie56 Posted at: 19:23 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2478226
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
lollers, ACB is ALWAYS Orton, you'll have to pick someone else...

...and Nice card Shadow

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 21:40 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2478330
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
thanks

and yeah ACB is always orton

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

gta4 Posted at: 23:59 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2478434
gta4
+
+
can i be the king of kings, the game, the ceribal assassin, MR. Sledgehammer, HHH, TRIPLE H!!!! LOL
Liberate Your Mind Posted at: 10:39 Nov15 2008 Post ID: 2478651
Liberate Your Mind
+
+
ACB,good to see you crying back to SVR

Go ahead and give me the high flying extremeist

Jeff Hardy!
Formerly Ace Of Spades 117
Chinese Democracy...Starts...Now!
My Myspace
Liberate Your Mind Posted at: 10:39 Nov15 2008 Post ID: 2478653
Liberate Your Mind
+
+
On 14-Nov-2008 ShadowStriker64 said:thanks

and yeah ACB is always orton
No derka....

WinFail
My Myspace
pokemangen Posted at: 17:21 Nov15 2008 Post ID: 2478923
pokemangen
+
+
On 15-Nov-2008 Liberate Your Mind said:ACB,good to see you crying back to SVR

Go ahead and give me the high flying extremeist

Jeff Hardy!
dude im jeff already
JBL is terdy

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!Get your own at PokePlushies!

i ONLY have Svs.R09 on PS2

i have a Manu CAW 4 PS2
i rate it a 7.3
king_jamie56 Posted at: 20:52 Nov15 2008 Post ID: 2479033
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
On 15-Nov-2008 pokemangen said:dude im jeff already
Well he didn't know since ACB hasn't updated the first page with your selection yet...

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 15:13 Nov16 2008 Post ID: 2479774
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Pokeman is Jeff Hardy...
GIO is Shelton Benjamin...
GTA4 is HHH

your gonna have to choose someone else cenafan and AOS(LIberate your mind)
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

cenafan478 Posted at: 09:03 Nov17 2008 Post ID: 2480270
cenafan478
+
+
Alright then, i'll choose Batista

dont forget to vist my youtube channel: youtube.com/stylesclash2 !
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 15:43 Nov17 2008 Post ID: 2480638
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
hey ACB and Aether how exactly are we gonna do the Survivor Series since we havent discussed it how many matches each

oh yea ACB me and Aether came to a agreement that SD gets US and WWE titles and ECW gets ECW and Tag Team Titles

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:49 Nov17 2008 Post ID: 2480933
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Shadow, that is a good idea, it's splitting the titles for 2 a brand for ECW/SD... That's good there...

Well here are all of my matches for the Raw Part of Survivor Series:
-Opening-
-Y2J vs Rey Mysterio-
-Interview With CM Punk-
-CM Punk vs Kane: Inferno Match-
-Ashley vs Mickie James: Women's Championship
-Cryme Tyme vs Holly/Rhodes: World Tag Titles: Elimination Tornado Tag
-Interview with Cody Roark-
-Cody Roark vs Chuck Palumbo: Table Match-
-Interview: Shawn Michaels-
-Kofi Kingston vs Paul London-
-Orton and Batista talk-
-Batista vs JBL: Falls Count Anywhere-
-Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels: World Heavyweight Title: Ladder Match

For the SD and ECW Survivor Series Show I don't care how many matches you have, if you want you can have 8 matches like mine or more... or less its up to you. As I said you are the GM's of the show, you have the ball now run with it!

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 22:53 Nov17 2008 Post ID: 2481246
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
ok then hey aether should we have a SD vs ECW match with lets say Festus Jesse and Carlito vs Miz Morrison and Tommy Dreamer since Carlito and Dreamer are in a rivalry

Aether13 Posted at: 16:54 Nov18 2008 Post ID: 2481684
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
that would be 3 on 2 XD no
how bout Miz and Morrison vs two superstars on your roster and nobody big please like taker and HHH -_- anyways not going to be able to get the card in i had it saved on a file which got delted and not really feeling like typing in again today so sorry D:

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 20:04 Nov18 2008 Post ID: 2481977
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Forces Colliding Survivor Series...Tonight we showcase a lot of great matches that will test each superstar physically and mentally.

JR: We have a sold out crowd folks here at the Pepsi Center in Denver Colorado!

King: These fans are off the hook tonight, this show is gonna rock!

Y2J Vs Rey Mysterio:
The match started off with Rey hitting a hurricanrana. Jericho countered Rey and managed to get a few shots in. Jericho hit Rey with an Eye Rake. JR: Oh the fans did not like that move, Jericho is being boo'ed out of the arena.
Jericho ran and hit Rey with a bull dog. Jericho picked Rey up and hit the Codebreaker but Rey kicked out at two. Rey countered Jericho and sent him to the TB where he ran and tossed him to the ground. Rey got on the top rope and hit a corkscrew attack pinning Jericho for a two count.
King: Oh man JR, Rey almost had the three but Jericho kicked out.
Rey goes up top again only to be knocked off by Jericho. Jericho hits a Lionsault and only gets 2. Jericho picks up Rey and hits a Flashback. Jericho covers Rey 1-2-3!
-Winner: Chris Jericho-

-After the Match-

John Cena returning from injury interrupts Jericho's Victory and beats him down. Jericho runs to the outside only to be tackled by John. John hits Jericho with the ring bell and lifts him up on his shoulders. Cena hits an FU on Jericho through the announce table.

JR: What a match we had King, but John Cena returned and got his revenge on Y2J. Let's take you to the back with Todd Grisham.

-Interview-
Todd: Ladies and Gentlemen at this time I'd like to introduce to you CM Punk.
Todd: Now Punk last week you fell victim to Orton's RKO and lost the match you easily could have one.
Punk: Well I thought I had him, he just snuck up on me with that RKO and it got me out of the match.
Todd: Well tonight you face a bigger problem, you face Kane in an Inferno Match, you know what can happen don't you?
Punk: Todd I've studied the match on tape and I know Kane's weaknesses, I will exploit them tonight and become the winner.
*Punk leaves*
Orton: Todd did I just hear you say what I think you said?
Todd: What?
Orton: You said Punk could have easily beat me like that? Why don't you watch your mouth next time or I'll be beating you around.

-CM Punk vs Kane: Inferno Match-
The match starts out with Kane hitting a running DDT. The temp goes up to 426. Kane picks up Punk and hits a Running Powerslam. Punk hit Kane with a low blow and hit a series of kicks knocking Kane to the ground. Punk hit a Neckbreaker on Kane making the temperature rise up to 460. Punk picked up Kane and hit a Spinning Kick knocking down Kane. Kane countered Punk and managed to hit Punk with a clothesline. Kane picked up Punk and hit a Chokeslam on Punk raising the temperature all the way to 500 Degrees. Kane attempted to throw Punk over but Punk escaped, Punk went to hit a Kick but Kane grabbed him and threw him over the top rope making Punk catch fire.
-Winner:Kane-

-After the Match-

Punk was on fire, rolling around the arena, until Staff tried to put out the fire which they did about 7 seconds later. Kane then attacked Punk on the outside. Kane knocked out security and ended up Chokeslamming Punk off of the stage through the tables and electric cords below.

JR: Oh My God Ladies and Gentlemen, Kane won the match but that was not enough as he attacked Punk badly and ended up slamming him off of a 35 foot stage. We need more EMT's.

-Preview of the Next Raw-

JR: CM Punk has been rushed to the hospital in what EMT's told us was third degree burns on his back and a possible fracture in a disk in Punk's neck. We'll have more later that we'll share if possible.

-Ashley vs Mickie James: Women's Title-
Ashley came back in this matchup and beat up Mickie. Ashley threw Mickie to the ropes and speared her. Ashley lifted up Mickie and tossed her to the TB where she then hit a Superplex. Ashley ran to the top rope and hit a Diving Elbow Drop where she got a 2 count. Ashley picked up Mickie and hit a Twist of Fate and pinned Mickie 1-2-3.
-Winner: New Women's Champ Ashley-

JR: Ashley regains the gold from Mickie!
King: But up next Cryme Tyme will take on Holly/Rhodes in a Tag Team Elimination bout for the Tag Gold!

-Cryme Tyme vs Holly/Rhodes: World Tag Titles-
The match started with JTG sending Rhodes out of the ring onto the floor. Shad grabbed Holly and he and JTG hit a combo drop kick to pin but Holly kicked out. Shad ran and hit a running shoulder block knocking down Holly. Rhodes came back in and hit Shad with a Running Neckbreaker. JTG hit a gut kick on Rhodes and then hit a Spinning Neckbreaker. JTG picked up Rhodes and threw him to the TB where JTG threw him into the Ring Post. Holly hit Shad with an Air Raid Siren and got a 1 count. JTG hit a running neckbreaker on Rhodes. JTG lifted up Rhodes and hit his G'd Up Neckbreaker. Shad hit Holly with a Fall Away Slam as JTG pinned Rhodes 1-2-3. Rhodes has been eliminated. Shad picked up Holly and hit him with the Shot up on The Block(Eye of the Storm: By James Storm(Created)-
Shad pinned Holly and Cryme Tyme got the gold!
-Winners: New Tag Champs, Cryme Tyme-

-After the Match-

Rhodes attacked JTG. Shad came in and gave Holly a Big Boot and sent him outside to the floor. JTG hit an Uppercut as Shad connected with a Big Boot. Shad lifted Rhodes on his Shoulders and JTG ran and connected with the G9.

-Interview with Cody Roark-
Todd: Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time, the Intercontinental Champion Cody Roark.
Todd: Now Cody last week you suffered a brutal beatdown by Chuck Palumbo backstage being put throw a table. What is your status.
Cody: I'm better, but I won't be fine until I get my revenge and beat down Palumbo, he wants to cheap shot me, he's gonna find out the hard way that you don't mess with "The Phenomenon".

-Cody Roark vs Chuck Palumbo: Table Match-
Roark ran and hit a Running Victory Roll. The match can't end by pinfall. Roark hit a dropkick on Chuck. Roark tosses Palumbo out of the ring. Roark runs to the ropes and does a Flip Over the top down onto Palumbo.
JR: Woah Cody Roark starts off fast and gets the crowd on their feet in support!
Palumbo hits Roark with a low blow and tosses him into the barricade. Chuck lifts up Roark in mid air and drops him down face first onto the barricade. Chuck grabs a table and sets it up in the ring. Roark gets back up and gets in the ring only to be hit with a Big Boot. Chuck lifts up Roark but Roark counters and hits him with a punch. Roark grabs Chuck and hits a UCM Swing Bottom. Roark lifts up Chuck and tosses him into the table. Roark grabs Chuck for a power bomb and lifts him up and powers Chuck down through it with devastating force.
-Winner: Cody Roark-

-After the Match-

Roark goes out of the ring and tosses his title in the ring along with a kendo stick and a table and a chair. Roark waits for Chuck to get up and clocks him in the skull with the IC Title belt. Roark then starts hitting Chuck with the Kendo Stick until its broken. Roark then puts Chuck's arm in the chair and stomps on it. Roark grabs Palumbo and then hits a CodeBomb through the table.

-Interview with Shawn Michaels-
Shawn: Ladies and Gentlemen tonight I'm going to beat Randy Orton in my match, and I'm going to beat him down so he can't get back up tonight. He made the mistake of choosing my match for his title and I'm gonna make him regret it.

-Kofi Kingston vs Paul London: Number 1 Contender Match for IC Title-
Kofi starts off the match with a series of kicks. Kofi then hits London with a twirling neckbreaker. Kofi lifts up London only to be countered with a hurricanrana. London runs towards Kofi and hits a Dropkick. London picks up Kofi and hits the Dropsault. London goes to pick up Kofi but is countered. Kofi sends London to the ropes where Kofi hits London with a Superplex. Kofi goes up top and hits a Moonsault for only a two count. Kofi picks up London and hits the Trouble In Paradise and pins London 1-2-3.
-Winner: Kofi Kingston-

-Orton and Batista are backstage talking about their matches.
Orton: Now Dave, tonight you face JBL and I face HBK. They are both big matches but I must say it is Re-Evolutions Night I hope. You face JBL First in a Falls Count Anywhere match and I face HBK in a Ladder match. I was hoping you could be my manager.
Batista: I'll be down for your match Randy...
Randy: Okay, I have something else to do right now, I'll see you out there.

-Batista vs JBL: Falls Count Anywhere-
Batista dominated JBL the entire match and battered JBL with a Steel Chair. Batista grabbed a Crutch from a fan and bashed it over JBL. Batista lifted up JBL and hit a Spinebuster on the outside on JBL.
Batista got the cover 1-2-3.

-After the Match-
The Lights went out and all you could hear was pounding. Moments later the lights were on and Batista was a bloody mess.

JR: What just happened King?
King: I don't know JR, was that the Undertaker?
JR: I Doubt It King, but it was someone.

-Randy Orton vs HBK: Ladder Match World Title-
Randy and Shawn beat eachother to a pulp. HBK hit Randy with 3 Sweet Chin Music'. Orton managed to hit The Punt twice on HBK. Both Shawn and Orton fought up on the ladder trading soup bones until HBK hit Orton and tossed him off. HBK depleted part of the Title until Orton punched Shawn and tossed him off. Orton depleted 2/3s of the title. Orton and Shawn fought and Orton hit Shawn with the Ladder. Orton set up the ladder but hit an RKO before climbing it. Orton was knocked off by Shawn. Shawn set it up and climbed up it and Orton followed. Orton and HBK fought until Orton suplexed HBK off of the ladder out of the ring. Orton climbed up and depleted the rest of the title and won.
-Winner: Randy Orton-

JR: Orton has retained folks and the roof of this show has been blown off of the roof. This is the FC Raw part of Survivor Series, here we go in a little bit with SD/ECW's part.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 22:23 Nov18 2008 Post ID: 2482069
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Nice!

Can't wait for the rest!

cenafan478 Posted at: 00:26 Nov19 2008 Post ID: 2482130
cenafan478
+
+
Very good Card ACB! Nice on me getting the win despite getting bloodied

dont forget to vist my youtube channel: youtube.com/stylesclash2 !
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 23:00 Nov19 2008 Post ID: 2483156
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
ok ill get my SD card on and saturday and survivor series on monday cause that will be friday and sunday over there also aether we will do 2 vs 2 i choose jesse anf festus and u can have tha match

Liberate Your Mind Posted at: 16:31 Nov20 2008 Post ID: 2483635
Liberate Your Mind
+
+
On 16-Nov-2008 agent Cody Bauer said:Pokeman is Jeff Hardy...
GIO is Shelton Benjamin...
GTA4 is HHH

your gonna have to choose someone else cenafan and AOS(LIberate your mind)
You just had to spoil the whole damn thing?

Ill be Tommy Dreamer...like always

« Last edited by Liberate Your Mind on Nov 20th 2008 »
My Myspace
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:13 Nov20 2008 Post ID: 2483718
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Okay LYM... Your Dreamer... I can't wait to see the ECW/SD versions of SS!

Aether13 Posted at: 20:15 Nov20 2008 Post ID: 2483794
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
i shall have the card in saturday no matter what anyways i will have to get together with me boi SS and discuss the SS version of ECW/SD

« Last edited by Aether13 on Nov 21st 2008 »

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
Displaying Page 3 of 32
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 30 | 31 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 302693

Post Top
Click to close