Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009

Forces Colliding 09: Maniacal Mayhem

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 32
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 30 | 31 | Last     Previous | Next
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 16:05 Nov21 2008 Post ID: 2484327
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Welcome Fans to Smackdown Forces Colliding 09 and remember tune into 24 Redemption on Fox November 23rd

Coach: Welcome to Smackdown Ladies and Gentlemen today reveals the aftermath of last week.
Cole: Yes it does Coach because we have Big Daddy V wanting a rematch against Big Show in a deadly Hardcore Match. Then Jimmy Wang Yang, Jeff Hardy and Brian Kendrick face off against Curt Hawkins with Zack Ryder and Edge.. After we have Carlito vs. Tommy Dreamer in the dreaded Steel Cage. After we have Festus and Maria vs. Mr Kennedy and Michelle McCool. After the results ended up being tremendous after it will be a Triple Threat Falls Count Anywhere Match for the WWE No.1 contenders spot.

Lets kick it off with Big Daddy V vs. Big Show

Big Daddy V vs. Big Show for the Us Title
Big daddy V building up momentum with punches and quick grapples. He doest let Big Show up and hits the elbow drop on him. But Big Show Kicks out at 2. Big Daddy V still not letting Big Show get a whole lot of offense in. Big Daddy V hits the Samoan Drop and pins Big Show.
Winner: Big Daddy V

-ATM- Big Daddy V celebrating.

-Commercial Break-

Jimmy Wang Yang, Jeff Hardy and Brian Kendrick vs. Edge Ryder and Hawkins
Jeff and Hawkins start it off and Jeff is dominating. HE hits a early Extreme Twist of Fate then tags in Brian Kendrick. Kendrick unloads a small burst of moves before he tags in Jimmy Wang Yang. Jimmy Wang Yang gets full momentum and hits the corkscrew. Ryder tries to get the tag but Jimmy Wang Yang gets the hot tag to Jeff first who Knocks off Edge off the apron and Extreme Twist of Fates Ryder and Pins him.1-2-3
Winners: Jimmy Wang Yang, Jeff Hardy and Brian Kendrick

Carlito interviewed by Josh Mathews
Carlito You are heading out for your match against Tommy Dreamer and how do you feel. Josh when you know your going to win its keeps you going. Carlito Walks off.

Tommy Dreamer vs. Carlito in a Steel Cage:
Carlito with a few quick punches but then countered by Dreamer. Dreamer using everything in the cage as a weapon and then Dreamer Drives Carlito. He tries to escape but is pulled down. Carlito then keeps assaulting him relentlessly and then back stabbers him. Carlito gets to the top of the cage and Escapes.
-Winner: Carlito

-After the Match-
Undertaker walks past Great Khali. Great Khali bocks his way. Undertaker Grabs a chair and smashes Khali with it then leaves the area.

-Commercial Break-

Mr Kennedy interviewed by Josh Mathews
So Mr. Kennedy any thoughts one whose going to win tonight. Of course me MRRRRRRR.KENNNNNNEEEEDDDYYYYYY. He leaves.

Festus and Maria vs. Mr. Kennedy and Michelle McCool:
Festus starts of by Irish whipping Kennedy into the turnbuckle then superplexes him. Festus Strikes Kennedy a lot without letting Kennedy hit Festus a lot. Some random guy yells out KENNEDDYYYYY which distracts Kennedy. Festus hits a Flapjack and Pins Kennedy.
Winner: Festus and Maria

-Commercial Break-
Triple Threat Falls Count Anywhere HHH vs. Undertaker vs. Umaga WWE Title No.Contenders Spot:
Triple H and Undertaker start punching each other and Umaga Joins. Undertaker is dominating but then HHH fights back. Umaga is losing badly and is then Tombstoned by the Undertaker but undertaker is then Pedigreed. Just then something happens and the match is called off.
Winner: No one:

After the Match
Stephanie McMahon comes out to announce that due to the Attack by Umaga last week HHH And Undertaker Do Scissors Paper Rock to see who Gets the Title Shot. Undertaker wins and walks off.

Cole: Wow Undertaker is the New No. Contender
Coach: what a way to do it as well
Cole: Well join us at survivor Series for the Title Match and many more matches.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 19:41 Nov21 2008 Post ID: 2484522
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
"Some random guy yells out KENNEDDYYYYY which distracts Kennedy"

lolwut?

Anyway, nice card

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 15:38 Nov22 2008 Post ID: 2485035
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
hey i got tired of watching and during undertakers vs HHH vs Umaga i had to go to a wedding so i make it quick

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

cenafan478 Posted at: 15:42 Nov22 2008 Post ID: 2485041
cenafan478
+
+

Good Card SS, i lol'd at the part with some random guy yelling kennedy!

dont forget to vist my youtube channel: youtube.com/stylesclash2 !
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 16:14 Nov22 2008 Post ID: 2485056
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
thanx yeah i actually seen it in real life its annoying it was durin armageddon 08 real life some guy yelled KENNEDY 3 times over the noise of everyone

cenafan478 Posted at: 22:23 Nov22 2008 Post ID: 2485330
cenafan478
+
+
Anybody know when the ecw part of survivor series will be posted? tomorrow? Monday?Think

king_jamie56 Posted at: 22:40 Nov22 2008 Post ID: 2485338
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Aether said he'd post it by today

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 22:55 Nov22 2008 Post ID: 2485346
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
the ECW and SD GM's came to a agreement and they created a mixed card so the SD GM will post it tommorow

kooka Posted at: 03:30 Nov23 2008 Post ID: 2485409
kooka
+
+
Dang it i got distracted. Curse you some random guy
"]

Heh Heh ... ALRIGHT!!!!!
Quagmire FTW!
Aether13 Posted at: 14:50 Nov23 2008 Post ID: 2485697
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Welcome all Wrestling Fans to the 2nd Edition on ECW Forces Colliding 2009 and remember to tune into 24 Redemption: On Fox November 23rd

Tazz: Tonight we have a show for you guys
Styles:Thats right Tazz we have a Diva Dance off,the outcome of the last man standing match,and Jeff Hardy will team with his brother mat to face Miz and Morrison in our main event
Tazz:Oh, here comes General Manger down to the arena know and look, he has the ECW title

General Longs announcement
General Long:so it has come to my attention that there is no ECW champion since Elijah Burkes interfere last week, but if you look at the replay it shows that Elijah hit Finlay first.So Finlay was down the longest, and by that I have no choice but to award the title to Jeff Hardy.
*Jeff Hardy comes down to the stage and grabs the title and holds it in victory.*
*Then Finlay's music plays as he appears on the ramp*
Finlay:Know General Long I have been robbed of the title that should have been mine and YOU KNOW IT!!!
General Long: You know Finlay I have thought about this and for tonight's main event I'm going to have you face Elijah Burke in a number 1 contenders match for Survivors Series.
Finlay:Alright General Long!

Tazz:Well would you look at that we could have a rematch
Styles:OH MY GOD
Tazz:shut up joey.

Big Show vs Boogeyman
Know this match was like if it happened in real life the match started and Big Show took control like denominated the whole match and finished it off with his famous chokeslam
-ATM-

Show held up his title and hit Boogeyman with it.
commercial break
Diva Dance off

This dance off is Kelly vs Victoria
at the end of the dance the crowd picks kelly,which causes Victoria to go on a rampage and beat up kelly.

Number 1 contenders match Elijah Burke vs Finlay
Finlay almost won the match very early on by hit Burke with the Celtic Cross but Elijah Pulled out the victory.

Tazz: Well would you look at that styles we have a new number one contender
Joey: Thats right Tazz and I wonder how Finaly is going to take this

-ATM-

Lena Yada: I'm here with the new number 1 contender.Elijah Burke! so how does it feel to have a shot at the ECW title
Elijah:Well it feels good but it will feel better once i get it around my waste and remember what I told Maria last week well this is all coming into place!

Commercial break

Tazz: Welcome back to ECW our main event is next.
Joey:Tazz We have just been confirmed that at Survivors Series it will be Kelly vs Victoria and Finlay vs Chavo

Main event the Hardys vs Miz and Morrison
Close match Jeff Hit the swanton bomb and Miz hit the mizzard of Ozz but Miz and Morrison won with a hot tag

Tazz:This doesn't look good for hardy going into SS with a loss but until next time join us for survivors series

« Last edited by Aether13 on Nov 23rd 2008 »

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
Aether13 Posted at: 18:32 Nov23 2008 Post ID: 2485864
Aether13
+
+
On 21-Nov-2008 king_jamie56 said:"Some random guy yells out KENNEDDYYYYY which distracts Kennedy"

lolwut?

Anyway, nice card
Welcome Fans to Smackdown and ECW’s Survivor Series of Forces Colliding 09.

Coach: Welcome to Survivor Series Ladies and Gentlemen.
Mike Adalme: Yes ECW and Smackdown have joined forces for the Survivor Series.

Cole: Yes we have and first up ECW’s Chavo vs. ECW’s Finlay. Followed by Tommy Dreamer vs. Carlito in a ECW Extreme Rules March.

Joey Styles: And I predict vintage from that. After we have Edge vs. Mark Henry. Can the Ultimate Opportunist win.

Coach: I don’t know but then its Shelton Benjamin vs. Big Daddy V vs. Big Show in a Ladder Match for the Us Title.

Followed by the lovely Kelly Kelly vs. the Lovely Victoria.

Mike Adalme: Then the Tradional Survivor series matchup followed by the ECW and SD World Title matches.

Chavo vs. Finlay
Finlay Starts it off with a clothesline and Irish whips Chavo into the TB. He then assorts out a quick burst of striker before Chavo tries to retaliate. Chavo is countered and Finlay hits the Celtic cross but Chavo kicks out at 2. Finlay builds up momentum again and hits the Celtic Cross one more time for the win.1-2-3.

Winner: Finlay

-ATM-
Finlay took Chavo and did the Celtic Cross on him with rage

-Commercial Break-

Tommy Dreamer vs. Carlito in a ECW Extreme Rules Match.

They start it out by getting weapons, Dreamer with a chair and Carlito with a ladder. Carlito knocks down Dreamer and keeps hitting him with the ladder. He hits the Back Stabber but Dreamer is out at 1. Carlito grabs the chair and hits Dreamer Multiple times before his Modified Swinging Neckbreaker. Dreamer gets up but is hit with a chair and busted open. Carlito then runs and gets a Kendo Stick which he pulverises Dreamer with. He hits the Back Stabber on Dreamer then climbs the ladder. Carlito Moonsaults off and pins Dreamer.1-2-3
Winner:Carlito

Elijah Burke interviewed by Lena Yada

Lena:Elijah How are you feeling about this match.
Elijah:Good Lena cause when I beat Jeff Hardy a new era with dawn THE ELIJAH ERA.
Lena:Yes but what happens if you lose.
Elijah: I cant lose cause the era is starting. Elijah Walks off.

Edge vs. Mark Henry

Edge starts off with a spear and then so vicious elbows and stomps to Mark. Then Edge Goes to the top rope and hits an elbow. Mark gets up and clotheslines Edge. Edge is then assaulted brutally by Mark who hits him with the Worlds Strongest Slam for the win. 1-2-3.

Winner: Mark Henry

-After the Match-
Sean is getting a drink when Khali pushes him out of the way. Khali leaves and Sean watches with anger.

-Commercial Break-

Shelton interviewed by Josh Mathews

Josh:Shelton your up next how do you feel.
Shelton:Listen I don’t know what to think one hand I can win US on the other, 900 pounds of flesh against me. Shelton walks off shaking his head,

Shelton Benjamin vs. Big Daddy V vs. Big Show US Title Ladder Match

Shelton starts off by getting a ladder and hitting Big Show and Big Daddy V down then climbing the ladder. He depletes the handle. Big Show throws him down and jumps off the ladder onto him. Big Daddy V Clotheslines Big Show and climbs the ladder. Shelton also Climbs up but it superplexed off by Big Daddy V. Big Show strikes Big Daddy before a Chokeslam. But then Show is hit with the Pay Dirt. Shelton Climbs up and gets the title almost down before big show pushes him off along with Big Daddy V who was climbing up. Both Big Show and Big Daddy V striking each other when Shelton hits them both with a ladder. Shelton climbs up and wins.

Winner and new US Champion: Shelton Benjamin.

Victoria vs. Kelly Kelly

Victoria starts it off without Kelly Kelly able to attack. Victoria then uses Widows Peak but continues going. Kelly Kelly gets little offense in before Victoria hits the Standing Moonsault. Victoria pins her.

Winner: Victoria.

Commercial Break

Traditional Survivor Series Match Jesse, Festus and Umaga vs. Tazz, Miz and Morrison

Jesse and Morrison start off and Jesse starting well hitting well timed moves. Jesse tags in Festus and Morrison then is dominated. Festus hits The Gut buster and Pins Morrison. Miz is now in and strikes Festus simultaneously before a Reality Check. Morrison did enough damage for Festus is out. Jesse Is in and starts beating up Miz before the Steam Roller. Miz is pinned and its left to Tazz to win. Tazz relentlessly beats up Jesse who then taps to the Tazzmission. Umaga is finally in and is dominating Tazz who is hit with the Samoan Spike. Tazz kicks out at 2 and is still going but falls victim to another Samoan Spike. This time Tazz stays down.

Winners: Jesse, Festus and Umaga

Jeff is warming up when Lena Yada comes in.
Lena: Jeff, Elijah said a new era is expected for the ECW universe
Jeff: Well he is wrong the Hardy Era is going is on right know and is going to end when I retire. Jeff Walks off.

Jeff Hardy vs. Elijah Burke for the ECW World Title Steel Cage Match

Jeff starts off with a sleeper slam and continues to wreck havoc upon Elijah. Elijah then tries to hit a running move but it’s countered by another sleeper slam by Jeff. Jeff then Has Enough Momentum but stores his finisher into a signature. Jeff then Gets hit finisher again and hits whisper in the wind before climbing to the top. Jeff then could win but hits a Swanton on the top of the cage. Jeff then climbs to the top and waits as in taunting Elijah. When Elijah gets up Jeff climbs down.

Winner and still ECW Champion: Jeff Hardy

Undertaker vs. The Great Khali for WHC in a Last Man Standing Match

Undertaker starts it out with a running clothesline before taking the fight outside the ring. They duke it out and Undertaker hits Khali Several Times with the WH title and hits a Chokeslams on Khali. Undertaker hits Khali with a chair and Khali is bleeding now. Undertaker uncovers the ECW announcers table and Chokeslams Khali threw it. Khali gets up at 8. Then after the Raw Table is uncovered and a few clocks to the head wit the belt to Undertaker to Khali the neck hanging Chokeslam to Undertaker and Taker is down.*Sean’s Theme Song comes and Sean Enters and Picks up Undertaker and uses The Destroyer( The Canadian Destroyer) on Khali threw the Raw Table. Khali doesn’t respond and loses the match.

Winner: Undertaker

Undertaker gets angry and then tries to Chokeslam Sean but Sean Hits him with the Destroyer as well. Sean stands in the middle of the ring and hold up the WHC and points to himself implying he will be champion. Sean then Places the belt on Undertaker and walks off.

Cole: Wow what a debut by this youngster but Undertaker is not one man you want angry at you.

Coach: That’s rite and that was Survivor Series Thank you for Tuning in and Good night

Adalme and Styles: Yes a good night from us as well and remember tune into ECW for extremeness.

Thanks for SS for typing alot of this

« Last edited by Aether13 on Nov 23rd 2008 »

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 21:15 Nov23 2008 Post ID: 2485961
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Great Cards Shadow and Aether! Big Success indeed! Can't wait for next week!
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

cenafan478 Posted at: 23:21 Nov23 2008 Post ID: 2486010
cenafan478
+
+
On 23-Nov-2008 agent Cody Bauer said:Great Cards Shadow and Aether! Big Success indeed! Can't wait for next week!
Yes indeed. Great cards guysSmile

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 23:23 Nov23 2008 Post ID: 2486011
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
hey jamie i hope ur not sad about morrison out first but then UMAGA won

Aether13 Posted at: 14:50 Nov24 2008 Post ID: 2486220
Aether13
+
+
On 23-Nov-2008 ShadowStriker64 said:hey jamie i hope ur not sad about morrison out first but then UMAGA won
No its UMANGA as jamie says it but yea i was sad that ECW didn't win either :/

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 15:48 Nov24 2008 Post ID: 2486254
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
hey they got down to UMANGA and well UManga is unstoppable

pokemangen Posted at: 10:51 Nov25 2008 Post ID: 2487021
pokemangen
+
+
Yeah I got the title and retained it!
JBL is terdy

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!Get your own at PokePlushies!

i ONLY have Svs.R09 on PS2

i have a Manu CAW 4 PS2
i rate it a 7.3
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 22:57 Nov25 2008 Post ID: 2487656
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
Hey ACB when r u gonna put up the raw card

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:17 Nov26 2008 Post ID: 2488366
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
As a matter of fact here it is!

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Forces Colliding Raw. Tonight we are sponsored by Fathead.

JR: What a lineup of matches we have tonight folks.
King: Coming off the heels of a historic Survivor Series we are excited to see what is next!

-Cody Roark and Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels and Kofi Kingston-
The match started out with Orton and Kofi going at it. Orton hits an Uppercut but then goes to tag in a fresh Roark. Roark comes in with a big clothesline. Roark lifts up Kofi to hit a Spinebuster but Kofi reverses. Kofi then catches Roark with a School Boy but only for a two count! Roark is lifted by Kofi only to be dropped down again with a Spinning Kick to the face.
JR: Dang King did you hear the impact of that kick?
HBK was then tagged in by Kofi. HBK lifted up Roark and sent him to the TB where he threw him down to the ground and got on the Turnbuckle. HBK hit a Diving Elbow Drop for full momentum. Roark used a hot tag and Orton took out HBK and then knocked off Kofi. HBK countered Orton and hit a Reverse Atomic Drop. HBK then tossed Orton to the ropes but Orton countered with a running knee lift. Orton tagged Roark who went up top but was thrown off by HBK. HBK went for SCM and connected on Roark as Kofi knocked Orton off of the ring apron. HBK covered Roark for the 1-2-3.
-Winners: HBK and Kofi Kingston-

-After the Match-

Kofi and HBK were celebrating when Orton attacked HBK. Kofi went to help HBK but Roark hit Kofi with a chair in the skull. Roark lifted up Kofi and hit the Phenomenal Foreclosure onto the chair. Roark held up HBK as Orton blasted Michaels with the World Title!

-Commercial Break-

Todd Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen at this time I'd like to introduce my guest right now, Batista.
Todd: Now Batista at Survivor Series you beat JBL badly, but then after the match the lights went out and when they came back on you were knocked out and bloody.
Batista: Todd, I do not know what happened, or as a matter of fact who did it. But I'm searching for answers and if you find out anything let me know. But for now I have to go.

JR: Well folks we take you to the ring for Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel!

Y2J: Okay monkey's cut the music.
Y2J: Last Night at Survivor Series I faced Rey Mysterio... Take a look.
*Video shows the main highlights of the match and the finish*
Y2J: I beat Rey, but after the match John Cena returned and attacked me. I've got bruised ribs after he gave me an FU through the announcers table. So at this time I'd like to call out John.
Y2J: Come out here now John.
*Cena's Music Plays as he makes his way to the ring*
Y2J: So John, who do you think you are assaulting me like that?
Cena: Oh Shut up Jericho, for the past 3 weeks at home I've had to listen to you say this and that about somebody and it's really started to annoy me. You may have a short memory but remember what you did to me a few weeks ago? You gave me a severe concussion and I sure as heck have not forgotten. So as of now let's settle this.
Y2J: Hold on Johnny Boy, you and I will settle it, but not tonight, but since your dressed to compete here is your opponent... Umaga.

-John Cena vs Umaga-
Cena started off strong with a few punches. John hit a throw back. Cena lifted up Umaga and hit him with an elbow to the forehead, followed by a punch. John grabbed Umaga and hit a Powerslam. Cena then stored a Sig. Move and ended up later hitting a Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena went up top but was knocked off by Umaga. Umaga took control mid match with a series of chops and hits. Umaga then hit Cena with a Samoan Drop. Umaga went up top and went for a Splash but Cena lifted his knees up. Cena picked up Umaga and hit a Big Punch. Cena then locked in the STFU. Umaga then tapped out.
-Winner: John Cena-

-After the Match-

Jericho came in and gave Cena a chop block. Jericho grabbed the mic and clocked Cena in the skull with it. Jericho then hit a Lionsault on John. Jericho was then stopped by security.

-Commercial Break-

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen up next we have a four diva elimination Battle Royal for the Number 1 Contendership for Ashley's Title.

-Candice vs Victoria vs Kelly vs Mickie James-
Order of Elimination:
Kelly after a Kiss Kick Combo by Mickie James.
Mickie after a Candylicious by Candice.
Candice after a Standing Moonsault from Victoria.
-Winner:Victoria(Number 1 Contender)

-CM Punk/Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes/ Holly(Number 1 Contender Match for Tag Titles)-

CM Punk beat down Rhodes a bit before Rhodes hit a diving clothesline. Rhodes tagged in Holly who came in and hit Punk with a clothesline. Holly picked up Punk and hit him with a Body Slam. Holly went up top and hit an Elbow Drop on Punk. Holly lifted up Punk for a Alabama Slamma but Rey came in and hit Rhodes who tried to knock him off. Holly went for a pin but Rey broke it up. Rey started hitting Rhodes. The two then went back to their corners. Punk hot tagged Rey who took out Holly but was strung up with a guillotine neckbreaker on the ropes by Rhodes. Holly went to grab Rey but Rey kicked him away. Rey ran at Holly and hit a Hurricanrana. Rey went up top and hit a Diving Cross Body for only a two count! Rey then hit a Hurricanrana on Holly where he went neckfirst into the middle ropes and Rey went for the 619. Punk knocked Rhodes off the apron and Rey hit the 619 and seated senton and pinned Holly.
-Winners: Punk/Mysterio(Number 1 Contenders)

Todd: My Guest at this moment, Paul London.
Todd: Paul you've been on a losing streak as of late why so?
Paul: I don't know why, I come close, but then one move changes it all.
*London is attacked by Chuck Palumbo*
*Roark comes in and pushes Chuck*
*Roark then clocks London with the IC Title*
Chuck: Thanks man...
Roark: Save it fool, I didn't do that for you, I did it for me, now get outta here before I attack you.

JR: What has gotten into Cody Roark's head? He has changed his attitude from fan favorite to most hated recently. What is his deal?

-Kane vs Batista-
Kane beats on Batista. Kane hits a flying clothesline and takes Batista out. Batista gets knocked outside and Kane follows. Kane grabs Batista and drags him to the barricade where he lifts him up and throws him face first onto it. Kane then tosses Batista into the Post and smashes his head into it and throws him back in the ring. Kane picks up Batista and hits The Chokeslam on Batista. Kane covers Batista.
-Winner: Kane-

-After the Match-

The Lights Go out again as Batista is standing in the ring. When they come on Abyss is in the ring and Batista turns around right into a Black Hole Slam. Abyss then brings out thumbtacks but Orton runs down and chases Abyss away.

JR: Oh My God King, Abyss the Monster is here on Raw? When and how did this happen?
King: I Don't Know but I'd watch out if I were Orton and Batista from now on.

-Commercial Break-

Mr. McMahon's Music hits and he comes out to a mixed reaction.

McMahon gets on the Mic...

Vince: Well it's good to be back on Raw after a while. But I must say this show has taken a big step from when I left. I've noticed we have more talent, and we have high caliber champions. But the thing I must ask is, where is the heart?

JR: What is he on about?

Vince: Well it may not make sense but I've seen very little heart from some competitors in the past week or two. They have the most talent I've seen but they are clicking in order to be high caliber. SO I must announce some title matches for the next Pay Per View: Armageddon comes to us in just three weeks. Here are the Title Matches.
Vince: Randy Orton will defend the Title against Chris Jericho and John Cena in a Triple Threat Match.
Vince: Cryme Tyme defends the Tag Titles against CM Punk/Rey Mysterio and Rhodes/Holly.
Vince: Ashley defends the Womens Title against Victoria.
Vince: And Cody Roark defends the Title against Paul London and Chuck Palumbo.

Vince: I have another announcement to make next week, a contract signing will take place along with a few big matches. Good Night All.

JR: The Chairman has spoken, we just heard some great matches announced, see you next week!
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

cenafan478 Posted at: 20:31 Nov26 2008 Post ID: 2488480
cenafan478
+
+
Nice card ACb, argh tough loss on me thoughBrick Wall

Displaying Page 4 of 32
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 30 | 31 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 302693

Post Top
Click to close