Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

The Ultimate Match: Mr. King Of Games Vs. The Ultimate Cheater

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Next
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 13:08 Jun11 2005 Post ID: 201683
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Here We can do our Match up. So what's it gonna be, Question and Answers, or a little bit more of a challenge. It's your chose of how we are gonna resolve this Ultimate Cheater. I recommend it be something related to WWE, cause we are on WWE forums.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 05:55 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 202803
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Hmmmm, I shall think about this, but remember one thing, I will win and I will be known as the new King Of Games(even though i already am the king)
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 09:07 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 202860
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
I have the challegne.It will be, a test of our WWE knowledge.I make the rules you got that!There will be 30 questions to be answered.If you get asked a question you either have to answer it or pass it on to the other player.If you answer a question right you get 1 point.If you answer it wrong you don't get a point.The first person to 10 points wins.I said 30 questions incase neither of us can answer a question.The quiz-master will be none other then my Co-owner and good friend LPD.He will have the questions writen down on paper and will ask them to a player.Its goes like you get a question then I do then you then me.If you pass a question on to me then I still get asked my question after it.If you win I have to always reffer to you as The King of Games.But, when I win you must never call yourself the king of games and you must call me The King of Games.I promise to play fair and square and you must too.You must swear to do what we agreed on King.I swear to play fair and IF you win(which you wont) I will do what i said.*places hand on bible and swears*.This challenge will not start unless you swear to abide by the rules.
May the best man win, but don't worry, I will.

The Ultimate Cheater
LPD Posted at: 09:17 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 202868
LPD
+
+
ok since i'm the ref i'll flip a coin and one of u will have to say which side it is, so say if it laned on heads and Cheater said heads then question 1 would go to him, if it landed on tails though then question 1 would go to King.

Since i am best friends with Cheater some people will think i'm going to be biased aginst King but i swear I won't
*put's hand on bible* I Swear On To Be Biased Against Mr. King Of Games

Once King has sworn on the bible then we will get this battle going!
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 09:28 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 202877
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
No!You will flip a coin and whoever guesses right gets the first question.
LPD Posted at: 10:03 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 202900
LPD
+
+
yeh thats what i ment
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 11:32 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 202989
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmmm....Okay, The King Swears on the bible, I WILL play fair and honest, as for being the King. If I lose, I promise to give up my title as the King Of Games, and never call myself the King Of Games ever. But.....If I win, Ultimate Cheater has to show he's respect, and always refer to me as The King Of Games. Let this be a match to remember. FLIP THE COIN!!!!!
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 12:46 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203098
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Also when I win you must call me The King of Games
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 13:26 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203154
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You may not know this, but just in case, I've also know a lot about WWE,even from it's days as WWF. I've played all the Smackdown games from the first(Ps:WWE Smackdown)to the current One(Ps2:WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw). I watch WWE, I know all about Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock(all his movies as well), John Cena,Batista, Triple H, The Undertaker, etc. The Ultimate Cheater might co-own his website, but I tell you this. As long as I'm The KING OF GAMES, no matter what you own, This Match Isn't gonna be a ONE-WAY MATCH-Up. Mr.LPD, let's get it going.
LPD Posted at: 14:10 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203225
LPD
+
+
King i gave u a 2nd chance, don't blow it with ur ego again!

ok someone post heads or tails and i'll see what it is.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 14:25 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203243
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, LPD, Ego or not, I don't want to blow my peace against you. That last sentence wasn't out of Ego. It was out of PRIDE! And if Ultimate Cheater thinks he's better, then it's his chance to prove it. No matter how this battle turns out, I must prove to not only Ultimate Cheater, not only to you LPD, not only to anybody else who sees this, but to myself. I AM the KING OF GAMES!!!
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 14:26 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203245
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My Call....is TAILS!!!!!!
LPD Posted at: 14:34 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203255
LPD
+
+
Ok here goes the flip...and its tails so the 1st question is to you King:

When will SmackDown! vs. RAW 2 come out?(Need date & year for the point)
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 15:16 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203331
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
HA I know this
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:37 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203365
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmmmm.....Well. To be honest, I only know the month of the date. Would that do? IF NOT, then I pass, if it will I don't pass.
LPD Posted at: 15:52 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203385
LPD
+
+
I need the whole thing the month, year and the number
e.g 12th June 2005
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 18:04 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203498
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay, I'll pass this one. But it ain't over yet.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 05:22 Jun13 2005 Post ID: 204126
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Also I forgot to mention that if you get a question wrong the other person gets to have a go at it.Sorry forgot to say that.
The next Smackdown vs RAW game, Smackdown vs RAW Pain is Glory, will be out on 3rd October 2005.

The Ultimate Cheater: 1
Mr. King of Games: 0
LPD Posted at: 10:07 Jun13 2005 Post ID: 204328
LPD
+
+
correct Cheater,
now the next question goes to Cheater because the last 1 was King's

Who was the 1st ever WWE Champion?
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 10:42 Jun13 2005 Post ID: 204415
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Now this one I Know. But....does Ultimate Cheater?
Displaying Page 1 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close