Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

good matches youve had-including due to glitch

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

oblivious_will Posted at: 20:06 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261832
oblivious_will
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
post matches you have done and the people that were in it...ok like mine was Batista vs. JBL in a hell in a Cell...I powerbombed JBL and both the top parts were gone already...i did it right to were he'd land in the middle, where the one bar part stays..he landed on it and looked like he was having a stroke...he kept shaking up and down like it was the last part of the powerbomb consecutively..it was hilarious..he finally fell after 2 mins. I went down and Clotheslined him from hell for the pin(stole his move)...yet another victory for THE ANIMAL BATISTA...lol
life is like a box of chocolates, wate, no it,s not, its not like im going to eat my controller...hmmmm
~~Will"Oblivious"~~1st member of the chain gang
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
LPD Posted at: 06:03 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262430
LPD
+
+
i remeber i was fighting my friends CAW in a HIAC, and he picked up the chair out side and tried to hit my CAW with it, but then he syddenly got transported make into the cell, lol it was funny
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 08:58 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262517
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
lol, that sounds funny
The Animal Batista Posted at: 10:41 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262593
The Animal Batista
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lol he must have been shocked
Batista Will live for ever join http://thbw3.6.forumer.com please!!!!!!!!!
LPD Posted at: 11:34 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262671
LPD
+
+
yeh, the look on his face, it was priceless
imashgangsta Posted at: 12:29 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262735
imashgangsta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
once i was undataker and my friend was mark jinjerak we were in a tlc and i triesuplexing him of the lada and a glitch frozed the game the nnext minit it came on i suplexed him thru a stack of tables
oblivious_will Posted at: 14:53 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 263183
oblivious_will
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol LPD that happened to me to
life is like a box of chocolates, wate, no it,s not, its not like im going to eat my controller...hmmmm
LPD Posted at: 15:50 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 263342
LPD
+
+
really? i didn't think anybody else had
oblivious_will Posted at: 17:17 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265586
oblivious_will
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah i was matt hardy vs. kane, playing against a friend and i swung at him with the chair and i was moved into the ring it was quite funny....me and my friends love having glitches in the game because they make it so much more enertaining.We always get a good laugh out of glitches
LPD Posted at: 11:55 Jul17 2005 Post ID: 266748
LPD
+
+
yeh, looking for glitches is more fun then playing the game properly... well sometimes anyway
K-Boy Posted at: 01:59 Jul27 2005 Post ID: 290391
K-Boy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well one time I was my CAW-(K-Boy) and I was fighting Tajiri and I did a powerbomb to him off the announcer table and both of us were standing in midair when i did it. And my guy wasn't close to Tajiri when the actual powerbomb took place.
Image removed — width exceeded 450 pixels — Cross Stinger
LPD Posted at: 06:59 Jul27 2005 Post ID: 290752
LPD
+
+
lol wow that sounds pritty kool
K-Boy Posted at: 14:13 Jul27 2005 Post ID: 291738
K-Boy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
not as cool as everyone elses. I usually do Armageddon Hell in a Cell matches,Royal Rumbles,and Survival 6 man,and Elimination Chamber matches cuz i like to fight alot of people and legendary difficulty and see how good I do. So i don't really pay to close attention to glitches.
Image removed — width exceeded 450 pixels — Cross Stinger
swantombomb Posted at: 17:56 Nov06 2005 Post ID: 508368
swantombomb
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My best match was My caw Matt Morris VS Triple H *HHH* in a hell in a cell. we climbed to the top of the cell and I irished wiped him to a side ran over and speared him off it but i flew down with him. after that. i got up threw him onto a table climbed the cell and dived off it. i got off the table and i went threw it. he pinned i kicked out. put him onto the other table and climbed the cell and did a corkscrew and hit it for a 1 2 3 win
jImBoW89 Posted at: 16:46 Nov07 2005 Post ID: 509336
jImBoW89
+
+
Ive never had a glitch fight...

But anyways my best..okay listen...

Okay it started in 30 man "Royal Rumble", i was 1st to enter and to see how far i could make it, well it turns out when i come out first, "The Big Show" comes out second,"I was thinking this sucks(and it did), Big Show was beating the poop out of me, then entered "Kane",(I beat you thinking,"To Strong ones in a roll,your right)But as it turns out i back up to the coner to let them to battle it out, it works, Kane throws out Big Show, and how he did,(He picked him up)...

Then i have to contend with Kane, well i beat the tar out of him, but it takes me a while to get him out(Because of the Meter), Then came undertaker, i'd hate to end it hear but quess what undertaker beats the poop out of me(Just like big show except worse)(My superstar was only 67Overall) But anyways he and another wrestler throw me out...

And to say this Undertaker went on and won the match...
also just wanting to know don't you hate were you have to wait to kn ow who actually wins the match, i do!
swantombomb Posted at: 17:20 Nov08 2005 Post ID: 510528
swantombomb
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this 1 was in a hell in a cell. first i came up the cell and jumped threw a table. second i forgot the cells top was missing and i got pinned i kicked out and wnt to the reff and did the o trick where he pulls the reff face first into the ground bt this time i dragged him out of the ring and it put me under the ring with my head out. the reff walked into the ring and slid under it only 2 apear on top of it.

i beet the royal rumble with adiva and i came in first i was losing it
DeathKageMaru Posted at: 19:19 Nov14 2005 Post ID: 519060
DeathKageMaru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It was HIAC Kane vs Rock. We kept on fightin and we threw each other off the cell so many times. both red and he does the clothesline power grappler thing. he goes through the cell and does clothesline anyway and it affects me. Then he did it again but instead after the clothesline i got teleported inside and i was pinnable (arms and legs straight). he got me up i countered and ran out. i nailed him with sledgehammer and he's out cold. i throw him on da table and i climb the cell. he got up but i jumped with a flying clothesline anyway. it hits the table breaks but we levitate for a min. wen he finally gets up we stop levitating but he falls on his back. its the streched arm and leg thing. i get 123 and win. was awesome fight.
wrestling god! Posted at: 00:40 Feb04 2006 Post ID: 655783
wrestling god!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i did a last ride off the announce table and he was on the ground through the table so i was grabbing his head and when he went down the table broke lol
join team awesome meeting! Also,join my friends team they are called team dark cloud,dark_blazikan, darkness echos clan,team foamy, and the team known as dragon kingdom! Those teams u can do watever u want in them! come to http://www.forumsvibe.com plz!
COOL OKJ Posted at: 15:44 Feb27 2006 Post ID: 710154
COOL OKJ
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wow, i never had a glitch!

Do NOT use without permission of the owner. (COOL OKJ)

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close