Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE WrestleMania 21

DISAPOINTING! discuss hates for WM21 and what you want in the new WWE game

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

elliot_smith01 Posted at: 10:34 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376429
elliot_smith01
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Wrestlemania 21 looked like an outstanding game with its fantastic graphics and decent character voice overs but take away them and you got the same cruddy old wwe game,these people need 2 learn about wrestling games, if you want a consistant game that wont backfire and create a zzzz YAWN BORE!! then i personally think that they need 2 expand the story mode, use for created superstar (which was terrible) and wwe superstar and not have the same story mode over and over every time you play it!? i mean come on recipe for disaster i havent even unlocked any legends on WM21 cuz i just cant b ars*d playin thru story mode again to get extra spondula'z ($) they entrances...firstly wwe what happened there? cuttin them short? why they are the best thing about this game!, created superstar entrances were worse than Raw2, atleast on raw 2 u culd decide what lights would flash, when and how, chose a greater selection on entrance and ring moves (10?? COME ON PEOPLE!!) and oh my sweet god IMPROVE THE CAS!! CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!! lol well speak up people what did you find disapointin about this game???? and lets hear you ideas about the new wwe game!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
the_people_champ Posted at: 10:17 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 378565
the_people_champ
+
+
well you don't have to play story mode to do stuff you can do it in exibition but ya i know they have to expand the story and the game is slow it has to be faster

Just go to my Bio To get up-to-date details on me.
nathang Posted at: 10:40 Sep19 2005 Post ID: 422375
nathang
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wm21 is a good graphiced game but i think it is 2 slow like raw 2 was rey is the same spped as andrea the giant which isnt right and the season is crap cis there is only 1 way threw it and u don't have any choices
life sucks and then you die
ADIDAS = All Day I Dream About Sex
Zelda bandit Posted at: 15:02 Mar08 2007 Post ID: 1421268
Zelda bandit
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
they should have put more superstars really.
Join this CAUSE im giving away free s-mod spots!

reasons i left!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close