Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE WrestleMania XIX

Why wont it let me continue with revenge mode on WrestleMania XIX?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 13:41 Jun26 2012 Post ID: 3123731
Forum Guest
Forum Guest

Hi , i have the gamecube game WWE WrestleMania XIX (http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/File:WWE_WrestleMania_XIX_(NA).jpg) and am playing it on my Wii , now everytime i get quite far on revenge mode it wont let me continue and move on to the next mission. It only lets me do the same mission again which i have successfully completed.

How do i get / move on to the next mission in revenge mode and who is the best wrestler('s) to use in all of the missions ?

By the way , when i have almost finished all of the missions and only have a few left to complete , can i change back to playing as my cas / caw without having to do all of the missions again?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:41 Jul27 2012 Post ID: 3132866
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I think it's because you don't have enough blocks. I have a GameCube and I can't save in Legends of Wrestling II or I. It's because I don't have enough blocks. P.S I've played Wrestlemania XIX before I knew much about it.javascript:add('postForm.post_text','Smile')
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close