Google+  

Let me get to know some of you out there!

Subscribe to this topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums
Search this topic:

Displaying Page 1 of 1. | Go To Page:
Down to Quick Reply Report Topic

Post ID: 2730514 Posted at: 08-Sep-2009 23:42:26
Usagi 1
Post Likes: 0
+
Hello fellow Supercheats members out there! sorry i haven't been on the forums in forever (i had red rings and modem problems, stupid att) so now that im back i would really like to know more about you guys, what games you love the most on the xbox 360, what game you found hard to get achievements on and etc. I'll start off with myself (even though i already did this when i first signed up, i just wanna give you guys an example...) SO... im a 17 year old male,(just turned 17 today) and i am a HUGE fan when it comes to the COVENANT... MASTER CHIEF CAN SUCK ON IT!!! ARBY ALL THE WAY! um, the first game i ever played online was cod 4, which i got a 21 kill streak on my first TeamDeath Match game, Now it's a 31 kill sreak thanks to the M4 Carbine (they were all headshots!! idk i was pumped up cause people were talking too much trash and i let my inner usagi take over me, idk why but it can never happen again) I once reached a 97 kill 5 death ratio on a single Domination match (right after the match where i got that 31 kill streak) I played against a team of MLG players and greatly embarassed them, here's how it went... I was playing a regular match of Ground War TeamDeath on Vacant, 12 seconds into the match and all of my Teammates left the room... for some reason throughout the whole match no one connected. Guess it was meant to happen? The opposing team were all adults, lv. 55 gold crosses with the same clan tag. ([R8PU], rape you) All of a sudden my heart beated rapidly, i quickly had to think of my actions, the reactions, and escapes. All of a sudden I changed into a different person. I quickly changed my class
MP5 w/ Red dot Sight
USP w/ Silencer
Smoke grenade
Perk 1: Bandolier
Perk 2: Sleight of Hand
Perk 3: Steady aim
........................... 4 minutes later the match ended. 1 against 8.... the score was 1000 to 480, i was up. The funniest thing was right after the match ended they though i was using hacks or a modded controller (oh and yeah, if i have a single fire weapon i switch to my middle finger and i shoot faster than my index finger)..... well i pretty much told the best of me, why don't you guys go ahead and introduce yourselve's! I really would like to know more about the members in supercheats!

Sakura... of the best Street fighter 4 females EVER!
+
Post ID: 2730557 Posted at: 09-Sep-2009 03:48:47
ShadowStriker64
The Prodigy
+
i'm black and thats it...naa im just joking

my name is Fred....no that is a joke as well its Sean

I play Xbox360 quite a bit but havent played live due to connection problems.im 14 and the game im best at is probally Gears of War 2. i have beat an entire team of AI's with one friend(5 vs 5)in 40 seconds which i a record on this site...i think.i like to joke a lot.ummm i usually play RPGs,FPS or sport games like soccer or wrestling.yea thats all for now.

I don't play The Game. I am The Game.

Im Back.Thats Right.Bow Down To Your King.

Arrive.Raise Hell.Leave.-My SC Role

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum.

+
Post ID: 2730618 Posted at: 09-Sep-2009 12:42:29
Twilight Warior
+
Hello. My name is Dillon. i play games were you kill noobs and blow things up
nuff said. One of my greatest achivements is beating RE5 in one hour.I play over xbox live a lot.
That is all
Back partially
+
Post ID: 2731133 Posted at: 10-Sep-2009 01:33:37
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
Post Likes: 4
+
Hello i'm Leo and i'm addicted to XBL.I mostly play l4d and fallout 3.Though my favorite game is Dead rising.

My greatest achievement has to be Zombie genocider(dead rising),zombie genocidest(l4d),or the mile high club (cod 4).
+
Post ID: 2743337 Posted at: 02-Oct-2009 19:11:35
Deadzone174
+
I'm an achievement whore. You can tell by my gamer score below.

+
Post ID: 2762641 Posted at: 10-Nov-2009 17:48:17
Jothegodofgames
+
I am Jo(its short for Jordan) I will play Xbox live from 8 in the morning till 2 in the morning. only on saturdays though I got school!

Protected by The Light
+
Post ID: 2763741 Posted at: 13-Nov-2009 16:32:26
Ju Ju Man
Post Likes: 2
+
I'm Ettore(Italian) Which apparently translates into "Ruler of the people". Before you say anything I'm actually not from Italy. My great-grandpa came here from Sicily. I play video games all the time, I don't have Live (that sucks big time) My best achievment would have to be when I killed a Brute and two grunts with headshots in one shot. I replayed it, and saw the bullet hit the brute in the head, hit a Grunt standing right behind him, ricochet off the ground, and hit the second Grunt. It blew my mind, I couldn't belive it untill I played it over and over at every possible angle.
Want to help a brother out? Click Here and hit "Start Generating"!

"Argh! He's not gonna get away with this!"
+
Post ID: 2826210 Posted at: 08-Apr-2010 12:41:30
rpsv
+
I´m Rui (portuguese) 12 years old and I don't play xbox live. I don't have a rooter. My greatest achievement was when I finished MGS 2 Substance In 3 hours in Extreme. (The bosses are ******* hard)
+
Post ID: 2826254 Posted at: 08-Apr-2010 14:35:08
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 1
+
I'd be Superbird, Moderator here, and Xbox Fanatic. Love to play MW2, L4D 2, Halo, and some Borderlands if I'm in the mood. I'm very competitive, and honestly, one of the best here.

Add me if you like. Check the GT topic for anybody you don't have.

For the record, no bumping topics over a month old. Gotta close this.

« Last edited by superbird5005 on Apr 8th 2010 »
badass
IT'S SPELLED Shawn
+
Displaying Page 1 of 1. | Go To Page:

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by superbird5005