Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour

The Best Egyptian God Card

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Rolan Posted at: 08:52 Nov01 2005 Post ID: 500426
Rolan
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok for all you people who have played this game and have used the egyptian god cards which one do you think is the overall best card?

I think Obelisk the Tormentor is the best as it can be played in any deck effectivly.
Overcome the darkness of your heart and soul and step into the light of the just...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Struggling Saiyan Posted at: 21:04 Nov01 2005 Post ID: 501123
Struggling Saiyan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this game's glitched up so i had to restart where do u get the god cards?
I may be struggling, but I'm still the most powerfull saiyan in the universe!!!!!!
Daisuke's PokéPet Mumble the level 100 Pochama!(Penguins Rule)
Rolan Posted at: 10:14 Nov02 2005 Post ID: 501570
Rolan
+
+
You get your first God Card from Ishizu after you beat the Expert Cup. The other 2 can be gotten after you beat the game by trading the one God card you have from the duelists who have the others. This means of course that you can only have 1 God card at a time.
Overcome the darkness of your heart and soul and step into the light of the just...
Struggling Saiyan Posted at: 17:05 Nov04 2005 Post ID: 504370
Struggling Saiyan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what one do you get after you beat the expert cup and when do you go to the finals of the expert cup
I may be struggling, but I'm still the most powerfull saiyan in the universe!!!!!!
Rolan Posted at: 19:03 Nov05 2005 Post ID: 506476
Rolan
+
+
The one you get after the Expert Cup depends on the answers to those questions asked to you at the start of the game. I believe its level 15 for going to the finals but it might be higher and you have to go through events involving Noah first.
SS5 vageto Posted at: 20:56 Nov05 2005 Post ID: 506710
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
At the time the whole Noah incident was pretty difficult for my skill level and cards at the time, but I beat him like no tomorrow now Smile. I would have to say The Winged Dragon of Ra or Slifer the Sky Dragon, but I would most likely go with Slifer.
Yawn - what is there to say?
Struggling Saiyan Posted at: 14:05 Nov09 2005 Post ID: 511331
Struggling Saiyan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well id say RA because of all his so called effects but i dont kno which r myth and which r real.
Rolan Posted at: 11:52 Nov14 2005 Post ID: 518564
Rolan
+
+
Here are the effects for Ra as they are in the game;

-This card can only be Tribute summoned by offering 3 monsters as a tribute.
-The Attack and Defense of this card becomes the combined Attack and Defense of the tributes used to Tribute summon this card.
-This card is unaffected by the effect of a spell, trap, or monster card that specifically designates this card as a target.
-This card is sent to the graveyard at the End Phase of a turn that it was Special summoned.
-When this card is Special summoned to the field, select and activate one of the following effects;

-Pay all but 1 life point to increase this card's Attack by the amount of life points you paid.
-Pay 1000 life points to destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

Hope this helps.
critias Posted at: 07:35 Dec04 2005 Post ID: 546353
critias
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think ra but i would like to have slifer
mcgotcha1 Posted at: 10:19 Dec09 2005 Post ID: 554037
mcgotcha1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i like slifer the best[b][/b]
off the chain
Johnny the forbiden Posted at: 14:47 Jan01 2006 Post ID: 594155
Johnny the forbiden
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 01-Nov-2005 Rolan said:Ok for all you people who have played this game and have used the egyptian god cards which one do you think is the overall best card?

I think Obelisk the Tormentor is the best as it can be played in any deck effectivly.
Hi.
Can u plz tell me the effect of the egyptian god Sliffer the sky dragon??

plz reply A.S.A.P
I am Zezima Posted at: 17:59 Jan01 2006 Post ID: 594508
I am Zezima
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i have an awsome slifer deck..i tryed it with obilesk using obilesk support cards and it didnt work worth crap.

i cant realy post my recipe... but its an advanced chaos magician deck with infinate cards, and lotta D. mage support cards..
Johnny the forbiden Posted at: 03:28 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 594925
Johnny the forbiden
Forum GuestMember
+
+
plz tell me the effects of Slifer
Rolan Posted at: 09:50 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 596756
Rolan
+
+
The effects of Slifer the Sky Dragon are as follows;

-The Attack and Defense of this card are each equal to the number of cards in your hand x1000.
-This card is unaffected by the effect of a spell, trap, or monster card that specifically designates this card as a target.
-This card is sent to the graveyard at the End Phase of a turn that it was Special summoned.
-When a monster with an defense of 2000 or less is Summoned or Flip Summoned, destroy that monster.
mcgotcha1 Posted at: 07:55 Jan04 2006 Post ID: 598092
mcgotcha1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
does obelisk the tormentor hav any effects
off the chain
Rolan Posted at: 18:29 Jan05 2006 Post ID: 600356
Rolan
+
+
Of course, and they are;

-Offer 2 monsters on your side of the field to destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

Not as many effects as the other 2 Egyptian God Cards but with 4000 base attack and defense it can be more reliable than the others in certain situations.
goku454545 Posted at: 14:52 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 739836
goku454545
+
+
I havent gotten to the part where u can get the god yet cause i cant beat the guy in 20 turns, but i think obelisk is the best.
check out my small site

http://gokusgameforum.s10.f...lace.com
yamiyugi#1 Posted at: 15:29 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 739919
yamiyugi#1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah me to i hate that guy his name is kiaba gozoboro, but i think i have to say Slifer and RA...... hi i'm new i just joined 2day plzz can u help my by posting the topic i started!
vegito1992 Posted at: 08:02 Mar29 2006 Post ID: 765174
vegito1992
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i really need help, i'm with the noah events stuff and i can't defeat noah. can u save before beating him cause when i lose to him i always start back with number 5 from the big 5.

for the god cards, i think slifer is the best when u have infinite cards
Rolan Posted at: 06:32 Mar30 2006 Post ID: 766180
Rolan
+
+
If you need help please post in a new topic vegito1992 and then you will be answered.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close