Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour

Just Started

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Beldum Posted at: 17:22 Nov29 2005 Post ID: 539401
Beldum
Post Likes: 0
+
+
hey, i just started playing this, and im at level 4, i think, what cards would you suggest i get, and when do all of the packs come out in the game? basically, can i get help in general?
Rolan Posted at: 09:43 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 540093
Rolan
Post Likes: 0
+
+
At your level you should have access to a few packs but not much. A new pack will come out at points in the story and every 2 levels you level up, up to level 22. Just keep leveling up and the packs will come. You may have to fight weak duelists at first but you will get better. You will need some good 4 star monsters as your main arsenel so put the best you have in your deck. Don't go too heavy on the 5 star and up monsters but include a couple of them. As you duel you will get better. It is just a matter of time.

P.S. Post further questions in the pinned for about if you need help. This topic will be closed now.
Overcome the darkness of your heart and soul and step into the light of the just...
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 274028

Post Top
Click to close