Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour

A little Question

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

gamekid Posted at: 18:41 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560524
gamekid
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
hi everybody i jus need a little help after the expert cup when you win what do you ? is there anything to do?? o and you got any card codes for the password machine please post pleaase i awsner questions too

and ashemua u need to get laid and and life :P
Rolan Posted at: 07:34 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561092
Rolan
+
+
After the Expert Cup you should get an e-mail soon after that about the Rare Hunters. Then you should be out at night trying to find and defeat them. During the day try to find a person named Namu (he has no stars, like a normal person). Besides that you can duel to increase your level for new packs.
Overcome the darkness of your heart and soul and step into the light of the just...
gamekid Posted at: 17:40 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561829
gamekid
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks a million roland man your the best hey! do you know any card passwords?? or packs to get wicked cards in??? Smile))
Rolan Posted at: 09:42 Dec16 2005 Post ID: 565719
Rolan
+
+
Packs that you get at a higher level usually contain the best cards but 2 of the best packs would be Chosen Warrior (gotten after beating the game) and Beautiful Challenger (gotten after beating the Expert Cup). Here are a few good card passwords.

-Slate Warrior: 78636495
-Vorse Raider: 14898066
-Mirror Force: 44095762
Overcome the darkness of your heart and soul and step into the light of the just...
Rolan Posted at: 12:54 Jan11 2006 Post ID: 609575
Rolan
+
+
Hmm, no reply for a while. I shall close this topic then.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 274028

Post Top
Click to close