Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Zelda 64: Ocarina of Time

Biggeron Sword Gane

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

2worship Posted at: 18:43 Dec16 2010 Post ID: 2937994
2worship
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If I missed out on finishing the game how can I go back to begin again or finish the game? I have the prescription. I need the Biggeron sword for the spirit temple to finish....thx.

« Last edited by 2worship on Dec 16th 2010 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
X__x Posted at: 19:08 Dec16 2010 Post ID: 2937999
X__x
That Resigned Admin Face/Guy
Post Likes: 2
+
+
That sword is kinda tricky to get. If you have the sword fragment from helping the bridge builders, and got the prescription from Lake Hylia, you dash that up to Death Mountain to the giant goron with the Biggoron sword fragment, give him the treatment for his eyes, and wait for "three" days and nights (play the Sun's Song six times) and the biggoron sword is finished. Here's the setback, the eyedrops for the Giant Goron are perishable. You're timed on this one for five minutes, if I recall. It's very hard to get on foot, but with Epona, it's faster. You'll have to dash like mad to survive the time limit. D:

I may be wrong in some parts. It's been a while since I last played Ocarina of Time. =/

Forgot I had this tag.

I'm also torn between Red and Green from Super Effective.
People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
Jirachi X Posted at: 19:19 Dec16 2010 Post ID: 2938001
Jirachi X
+
+
^ You missed a couple of the first parts of the quest.

I can't remember the start, but I lnow you have to meet the punk looking guy in the Lost Woods, then go to Kakario village and meet an old woman who will make you a potion.

After getting the potion, you take that to the Punk guy, but he is gone and there is a girl from Kokiri who gives you something which you take to the Carpenters boss.

Thats where X__x's method starts.
I'm gone - bye
X__x Posted at: 21:42 Dec16 2010 Post ID: 2938056
X__x
That Resigned Admin Face/Guy
+
+
He said he had the prescription already, so I kicked it up after that.

Forgot I had this tag.

I'm also torn between Red and Green from Super Effective.
People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
Volke Posted at: 03:33 Dec17 2010 Post ID: 2938219
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
I'd like to add that you can't use warp songs to get anywhere faster. The timer will automatically run out if you use one.

Yeah, you have to use Epona. Otherwise, you'll never get to the other side of Hyrule Field quickly enough.
2worship Posted at: 14:48 Jan01 2011 Post ID: 2948244
2worship
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thank you...trying this now....
2worship Posted at: 14:53 Jan01 2011 Post ID: 2948249
2worship
Forum GuestMember
+
+
2worship said:If I missed out on finishing the game how can I go back to begin again or finish the game? I have the prescription. I need the Biggeron sword for the spirit temple to finish....thx.

I tried this but it is not working, says to say hello to king zora..that he has been waiting for me...since it has been forever, has the prescription timed out? and if so, how do I begin again?
i am not cleqr on this...and dont i need the biggeron sword in the desert temple? this is my mess up?
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:17 Jun05 2012 Post ID: 3117356
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Before you get the eyedrops, turn into kid Link and plant the magic bean at the entrance to Dodongo's Cavern. This will help you to climb death mountain faster. PS. Do not go into the goron Place. Climb the mountain.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
imaginarium Posted at: 17:45 Jun25 2012 Post ID: 3123428
imaginarium
+
+
I actually found this part of the game extremely fun.
I wish I never saved after getting it because I absolutely love doing this side quest.
You don't actually need the Big Goron sword to progress through the game, however some battles are much easier with it.

Since you've already got the prescription, you're one step closer, however I'm going to explain the steps from the beginning so other people who may come accross this thread can see how it's done.

PREP:
- Must be adult Link.
- Must have Epona.
- Should have Suns Song.

PLEASE NOTE:
You cannot use warp songs throughout this sidequest.
Using a warp song will cause the timer to run out and you will have to begin all over again.

THE QUEST BEGINS:
Go to Kakariko Villiage and talk to the cucco lady.
She will give you a "Pocket Egg." You can either go outside and wait a day, or you can play the Sun's Song to make time go by faster. Once it hatches, you need to go find Talon (you remember that guy who you had to wake up at the castle right? Well he's in the first house you see when you enter Kakariko) and wake him up using the "Pocket Cucco."
After he's awake, you need to go back and talk to the cucco lady again.
This time, she will give you a Blue Cucco named, Cojiro. He doesn't crow. ):
You need to go to the Lost Woods now. You are able to use a warp song here if you so choose, or you can use Epona to get to Kokiri Forest.
Enter the Lost Woods and take the very first left turn. You should see a guy sitting there (he should look familiar, he's the carpenters son who sits at the base of the tree in Kakariko). Show him Cojiro.
After that's done, the guy will give you a mushroom.
You will have three minutes to get from the Lost Woods and back to Kakariko Village. You'll need to talk to the "hag" behind the potion shop. If it's night, don't worry. The hag's shop will still be open. It will just be a matter of getting to her side which can be done using the hookshot or longshot and jumping on rooves.
She'll give you an odd potion which you have to take back to the guy in the Lost Woods.
You won't find him, instead you'll find one of the Kokiri girls who demands you give her the potion. She gives you a saw.
With the saw, you need to go to Gerudo Valley and talk to the head carpenter.
Spoiler:
click to reveal

After you've talked to the carpenter, he'll give you a broken sword.
Now we have to climb up Death Mountain. You're not timed here.
Once you get to the stop of the mountain (the VERY top), there will be a huge goron up there. And I mean HUGE.
He'll tell you he can fix the sword, but you need to get him his eyedrops first.
Now you have the prescription (which is where OP is at).

Take the prescription to Zora's Domain and talk to the king.
He'll give you an Eyeball Frog. You need to take the Eyeball Frog to the labratory in Lake Hylia. You are given three minutes to get from up the mountain to the lake.

After you talk to the scientist, he'll make the eyedrops and you will have four minutes to make it from the lake to the top of the mounain.
After you give him the eye drops he will give you a claim check.
You then have to wait three days (which is where the suns song comes in handy). Show him the claim check after three days are up and he will give you the sword.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close