Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Zelda 64: Ocarina of Time

beating the game without getting the goron's tunic. Here's how i did it!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

MR.scrooge Posted at: 15:21 Nov04 2007 Post ID: 1981535
MR.scrooge
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Take this all of you non-believers!!! and do it for yourselves, you'll see.

ok, first of all, you need to beat the forest temple so you can travel back and forth in time. as a child, you need to head to lake hylia. when you get there you need to head to the left to the scarecrows, where you need to play an easy-to-remember song for the scarecrow nearest the lake(he's the one that can only remember 8 notes). go back to the scarecrow as an adult, and play that song for him. he'll tell you that his buddy is traveling or whatever, and that he'll tell him to help you whenever he hears that song.

play through the water temple enough to beat dark link, and to get the longshot.
now go to the top of death mountain, drop by and see the fairy so that you have full health and a long timer when you do the next part. go inside the crater. straight across from you is a wooden plank, go across it and from that ledge you can jump down to a small square platform that has a red rupee with either 6 or 8 green rupees around it, anyway that's not important. when you get down there, immediately play the scarecrow's song, he'll appear on an adjacent platform. use the longshot to get over there to him. go across the ledges until you get to the hexagonal platform that you land on whenever you warp. go across the wooden bridge and you will see the cutscene and sheik will teach you the bolero of fire. you can keep going across the bridge and go into darunia's room. you can pull the statue out to go back inside the crater. the door will be open from inside darunia's room, but if you go out into goron city, the door will be shut from the outside.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Darkrai Twilight Posted at: 20:00 Nov04 2007 Post ID: 1981877
Darkrai Twilight
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
On 04-Nov-2007 MR.scrooge said:Take this all of you non-believers!!! and do it for yourselves, you'll see.

ok, first of all, you need to beat the forest temple so you can travel back and forth in time. as a child, you need to head to lake hylia. when you get there you need to head to the left to the scarecrows, where you need to play an easy-to-remember song for the scarecrow nearest the lake(he's the one that can only remember 8 notes). go back to the scarecrow as an adult, and play that song for him. he'll tell you that his buddy is traveling or whatever, and that he'll tell him to help you whenever he hears that song.

play through the water temple enough to beat dark link, and to get the longshot.
now go to the top of death mountain, drop by and see the fairy so that you have full health and a long timer when you do the next part. go inside the crater. straight across from you is a wooden plank, go across it and from that ledge you can jump down to a small square platform that has a red rupee with either 6 or 8 green rupees around it, anyway that's not important. when you get down there, immediately play the scarecrow's song, he'll appear on an adjacent platform. use the longshot to get over there to him. go across the ledges until you get to the hexagonal platform that you land on whenever you warp. go across the wooden bridge and you will see the cutscene and sheik will teach you the bolero of fire. you can keep going across the bridge and go into darunia's room. you can pull the statue out to go back inside the crater. the door will be open from inside darunia's room, but if you go out into goron city, the door will be shut from the outside.
Oh,my god I can't believe this was possible I beat the game in a flash good info someone should pin this.
MR.scrooge Posted at: 14:48 Nov05 2007 Post ID: 1982407
MR.scrooge
+
+
you could probably also go ahead and beat the water temple first.
i don't know though, i haven't done it, but i don't think you need the
megaton hammer in it.

not only that, but you can get into the fishing hole before beating the water temple,
the scarecrow will appear on the ledge up there by it so you can just use the hookshot
to get up there. i don't know of anywhere else the scarecrow will appear.

« Last edited by MR.scrooge on Nov 5th 2007 »
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close