Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth Xbox 360 Cheats and Tips

We have 6 cheats and tips on Xbox 360. If you have any cheats or tips for Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth please send them in here. We also have cheats for this game on : Wii : PlayStation 2

You can also ask your question on our Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth Questions & Answers page.

All Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth Cheats and Tips - Latest First.

All achievements in under five minutes

At the start of the first mission defeat the first wave of enemies then after the scene with the bad guy leader go in to the left corner and keep mashing the b button you will unlock every achievement by pressing b 50 times.

Hope you just got an easy 1k thanks to me :D

How to get an easy 1,000 points

O.k. To get your first 1,000 points you go to the first area and do the first level. But, the tricky part is knowing where to stand.

Hope I helped some gamers out there Smile

Unlock Codes

Try entering this bunch of codes if you need help in the game. To enter them go to the 'Extras' menu and then select 'Code Entry'.

Inifnite Health:

Enter the code 65049

Double Damage:

Enter the code 90210

Maximum Level:

Enter the code 89121

One-Hit Dishonor:

Enter the code 28260

Unlock ALL Bonus Games:

Enter the code 99801

Unlock ALL Items in Gallery:

Enter the code 85061

Inifnite Chi Tokens (Special Attacks):

Enter the code 66206

Cheat Mode Unlockables

If you're struggling with this game then try entering some of these codes. To enter them go to the 'New Game' menu and press LB and choose the 'Code Entry' option. Then to enable the effect you want enter the corresponding code.

Unlock ALL Bonus Games:

Enter 99801 as a code.

Unlock ALL Gallery Items:

Enter 85061 as a code.

Unlock Infinite Health:

Enter 65049 as a code.

Unlock Maximum Level:

Enter 89121 as a code.

Unlock Double Damage:

Enter 90210 as a code.

Unlock One-Hit Dishonor:

Enter 28260 as a code.

Unlock Infinite Special Attacks:

Enter 66206 as a code.

Codes that do work

If you use the codes for the playstation 2 for this game they work at least all but one does that I have seen

ALL THE CHEATS EXCEPT A COUPLE

Use the cheats for playstation two on this game all of them work except for one that I know of

Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth Achievements

Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth FAQs

Reviews

Screenshots