Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Xbox 360 Cheats and Tips

We have 2 cheats and tips on Xbox 360. If you have any cheats or tips for Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 please send them in here. We also have cheats for this game on : PlayStation 3 : PC

You can also ask your question on our Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Questions & Answers page.

All Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Cheats and Tips - Latest First.

My guide to C&C Red Alert 3

Ok, so I'm not a pro at the game,,, yet,,, but I do know a lot of tricks,,, just below here are some gametip I'm revealing to you,, and below all them,, are all of the IFV - infantry combo's and there strenghs/weaknesses

The best thing you can do to improve your skill is to go on

Http://portal.commandandconquer.com/portal/site/redalert/bcpt/

Every now and then and watch battle cast prime time every now and then, it shows the best players duelling in ra3, it doesnt show their full match, but it does show useful things sometimes,

Also note that these tips below are made by ME only, and is for Xbox 360, and I havent got any of the DLC so there may be a few bits I've missed out or a few errors, but oh well...

Game Tips

Repairing

All three factions have a way of repairing,

For Allies,,, you can make IFV tanks and put engineers in them or just send your vehicle near the armor facility

For Soviets,,, build the crusher crane and sent your vehicles NEAR that

,,, not in, send it in and it will recycle that vehicle

For the Empire,,, send your vehicles near the Mecha bay

Attacks

If your making a land vehicle army to attack an enemy base,, here are some unit counts you may want to use...

Allied - 3 Repair IFVs, 6 Javlin IFVs, 10 Guardian Tanks (3 with targeting laser), 3 Mirage Tanks 4 Athena Cannon

Soviet - 4 Apocalypse Tanks (2 grinders), 6 Hammer Tanks, 6 Sickles, 4 Bullfrogs, 4 V4s

Empire - 5 King Oni, 12 Tsunami Tanks, 6 Mecha Tengu, 6 Strikers

Special Weapons

All of the factions have a/some speciel weapons that can be used in a better way than you think...

---------------------

Allied

Cryo - 1 of the allies best weapons,,, the reason for that is,,, if you freeze an enemy unit,, or structure,,, it only takes a few shots from a peacekeeper to destroy it when frozen,,, even if it is a super weapon,,, also a frozen building can't produce anything,,, so a good thing to do is sneak in an enemy base and freeze all the powerplants,,, then their defences are all offline...

---------------------

Soviet

Space - 3 Top Secret Protocals all link together to make a Destructive weapon,,, these are,,, the Ultra-Magnetic Sattillite, the Magnetic Singularity and the Orbital downpour...

First,, use the magnetic singularity on an area where theres a lot of vehicles/ships,,, note that it doesnt work very well against apocalypse tanks but it works marvellously against ships (not subs)

Then,,, just after the Magnetic Singularity was deployed,,, fire the Ultra-Magnetic Sattillite onto the MIDDLE sphere of the Magnetic Singularity,,, this sucks up all of the vehicles that was sucked into the Magnetic's core

Finally,,, Use the Orbital Downpour on the Target Area with lots of buildings and the huge sattillite will fall destroying alot of building's health,,, and then scrap will fall destroying the buildings,,, the scrap is part of what you sucked up using the Ultra-Magnetic Satillite

---------------------

Empire Of The Rising Sun

Theres not much that I know with the empire,,, coz I realy don't like their units... So I havent got a good one...

NTSC

Ok, here are the last game tips I'm revealling to you,,, these next few are VERY important...

1. STARTER DEFENCE - This is the most important,,, more than half the players I've played against or with doesnt make one,,, which leads to them dieing first,,, I've even fell victim to it several times,,, so the first things you do is buy a power plant and buy a barracks,,, then tra..

Unlock Special Units

These units become available options when the the corresponding task has been completed.

Unlock Psi Commando:

Infiltrate a Soviet Battle Lab.

Unlock Crono Commando:

Infiltrate an Allied Battle Lab.

Unlock Yuri Prime:

Capture a Soviet base and build a Soviet barracks.

Unlock Crono Ivan:

Capture a Soviet base and build a Soviet barracks.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Achievements

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 FAQs

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Walkthroughs
Reviews

Screenshots