Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

100 Grunts

Question asked by BLACK DEATH444 on
Last Modified:

100 Grunts

So to get the skull in the first level it says that you need to kill 100 grunts but I keep missing them or not finding them is there a place that they spawn or something becouse I just keep ending up with 89 or a number close to that every time I play the mission.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.

We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.

Halo Wars Guide
Halo Wars Guide
This Guide gets you through the campaign with ease, and offers tactical advise where you need it most. Add to this a layout that gets to the point ..

Answers
zgame master answered:

Just travel to every corner of the map, in other words explore every where you can, especially before the base gates.

Guest answered:

Try a different difficulty

Mitsuki_Nakamura answered:

You have to rush through it, any kills the AI get don't count towards your total even though they are on your side. I recommend doing it on heroic and right before you go into Alpha base there are 2-3 groups of 7-8 grunts that you usually miss because of the number of marines there attacking them. You should have at least 50 grunts killed before disabling the shield to get into alpha base and if you are going for the skull try not to kill everything unless you know EXACTLY where it will spawn and you have a unit waiting there because the level will end too quickly for you to get a unit over there much less find it. I like to kill all the grunts in a group and try to leave the elites alive.

Guest answered:

There is only the requried amount on heroic/lengndary difficluty

Search for more answers for Halo Wars or ask your own question here.

Need Answers?