Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Cheats

Question asked by Guest on
Last Modified:

Cheats

Will there be cheats

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.

We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.

Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Guide
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Guide
Complete walkthrough (text and videos) with all collectibles covered, re-run the game and get everything. All achievements covered as well as videos..

Answers
Guest answered:

There will be as there is a room in diagon alley where you can eneter codes. The hasnt been out long enough for cheat codes to have been discivered. Give it time and there be cheats. Smile

Guest answered:

is there a glitch in this game. every once in a while you get a new spell. the catch? it radomizes every few seconds. can you help me anyone?

Showing all replies
Guest said: 5th Nov 2010 | REPORT
I'm not trying to be rude but the red spells with the circle outlines are suppose to do that.
Guest said: 9th Jan 2011 | REPORT
just go with it will work

Guest said: 3rd Jul 2012 | REPORT
how do you get the red sparkles to go off a item

Guest said: 28th Aug 2013 | REPORT
ware do you get the engredents on year 4 to got thru the blue crcle
Guest answered:

no thats just what it does a bit rubbish i know but thats just what it does sorry.

Showing latest replies - show all (5)
Guest said: 6th Aug 2010 | REPORT
im stuck :-(
Guest said: 28th Dec 2010 | REPORT
i'm stuk on book 2 on slitherin tranceform
Guest said: 11th Feb 2012 | REPORT
i am stuck on the room of requirement. How do get out of it and get on the actal game
Guest said: 31st Jul 2012 | REPORT
you climb up the stairs and you will see a door the you enter it and the game will begin
Guest answered:

yes there will be cheats there are some online now!

Guest answered:

how do you unlock red glowing objects you can destroy everything but anything with red glowing mist

Showing all replies
Guest said: 19th Aug 2014 | REPORT
yes but you have to be on the red spell then cast the spell on the object then you should see a yellow circle and stand on the circle and press square and then you do what needs to be done. hope this helps
Guest answered:

for the guy who said how do u destroy red stuff u use the wingardium leviosa spell with a bad guy witch includes : snape, voldemort as quirrl, lucious, death eater, barty crouch jr, regular voldemort. I thinkthts it. if there are any others u can tell by looking at there green spell circle if the green spell circle has a skull they can unlock red glowing mist

Showing all replies
Guest said: 19th Aug 2014 | REPORT
no you need the red spell

Yes, there are cheats, and we have them here:

http://www.supercheats.com/xbox360/legoharr..

Guest answered:

why did the code didnt tell the answer in the game lego harry potter 1-4?

Guest answered:

If you see a green lock you have 2 find a green key

Guest answered:

In the nurses of office I can't find the purple thin with a tooth, can you help me?

Showing all replies
Guest said: 18th Dec 2011 | REPORT
For the the one that said green when the mist pops up it is supposed to be the purple one when that wizard is in the air.I know this because i had a lot of dark magic wizards for a long time.But i dont want to start any problems.And is there gonna be a cheat for all spells and people.(for xbox[color=red][color=green][color=red][color=red][/color] [/color] [/color] [/color]
Guest answered:

How to get the Guy done the tree

Need Answers?