Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

stupid armadillo

Question asked by pnett987 on
Last Modified:

stupid armadillo

Ok I know some people probably think this boss is easy, but I can't seem to beat him. Eerytime I fight him I'm left with just 3 of those grains of life, and I'm using the level 3 dual swords. The walkthrough said just beat on his face and legs until he falls over, it also says if your next to him he wont go into the ball. Neither of those work. When I beat on his legs I get trampled and as soon as his health is low enough he goes berserk and thats when I lose it. Plus he always goes intothe ball no matter what and those flaming rocks keep hiting me when I try to land a combo...some one please tell me an easier way to kill this thing

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.

We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.

Answers
hotshot_13 answered:

Ok. What I did was keep running around him while attacking with the staff .. And whenever you get the chance attack his head untill he walks away then charge you bow and hit at his legs.. When he comes bak just keep hitting with the staff.. Hope I helped -peace

Gesta answered:

What I did I attack his head as much as I can and when he blows up when you kill him use a nimpo just be for he blows up if you don't you will die hope this helped out

Guest answered:

ok first dont go for the legs unless you have to and when he turns into a ball run opposite way and hit him in face until he falls then LAUNCH NINPO before he explodes may take few times unless you have a rebirth talisman then equip it

Guest answered:

Old question is old, but it may still help people if I post.

First of all, probably the best weapons to use on it are either the Lunar Staff or the Eclipse Scythe. Both deal great damage.

To attack him, you want to jump and press Y to do a spinning power attack. This does a fair bit of damage. The second the attack lands, dash away from him again until you deem it safe to do the attack. While he is walking away, pull out your bow, charge up a full power attack, and shoot his legs or tail. You can also use the Fireball or Piercing Void ninpo abilities.

When he turns into a ball, wait a second or two, then start dash-jumping (LT+direction, A+direction) towards the most open area of the field and keep going until he lands again. Do the same when he starts shooting the rocks everywhere. When he goes beserk, be wary of his attacks and BE PATIENT. Forget about using your arrows, because while walking, a rock is likely to hit you if you stay still. Try to go in towards his head and do the jumping power attack whenever possible, and hang back if you must.

When you kill him, HOLD BLOCK. You DO NOT need to use a ninpo!

Hope this helps.

Guest answered:

Just stay in front but not too close and throw incendiary shurikens to it's head. The incendiary shurikens will cause significant damages to all Armadillos in chapters 7 and 11. Be sure to jump back to keep a safe distance while throwing as it will walk toward you trying to bite you.

For more questions for Ninja Gaiden 2 check out the question page where you can search or ask your own question.

Need Answers?