Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Platinum

After the you've beaten the E4 (Contains Spoilers)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

nyeem78 Posted at: 13:57 Mar25 2009 Post ID: 2581503
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Well a lot of people didn't want any spoilers so I started this topic for those of us who have been playing Platinum around the clock and wanted to discuss to talk about it.

I Love the Battle Frontier, the battle in front of it to enter was good too. I also likes Bucks place where you can challenge 4 gym leaders everyday that is pretty cool too. My favorite spot is the Villa, which coincidently belonged to Steven Stone from Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald if you didn't catch that when the man turned it over to you. If you have no clue what I am talking about regarding the Villa you will once you reach the resort area. I think that is all I am going to say for now until someone else post or comments.

« Last edited by nyeem78 on Mar 25th 2009 »
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mummification Posted at: 14:15 Mar25 2009 Post ID: 2581512
Mummification
+
+
I haven't gotten that far in yet, but I can't wait for the rebattling of the Gym leaders. That is one of the main things I liked from Emerald.

And I am really looking forward to the Double battle with Flint and Volkner. And the Battle Frontier will be fun.

And, it's nice to see you again nyeem, it's been a long time.
poke.addicted Posted at: 15:38 Mar25 2009 Post ID: 2581606
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
+
So what your saying is that Steven from Hoenn used to own that Villa, and he gave it to you? o.O awesome. its going to be fun getting there. But as for National Dex.. Nyeem, you've obviously beaten the Elite Four and gotten National Dex, Tell me something since I don't feel like looking it up on serebii, for the Legendary Birds, do we need to find them, and track them down on the Marking Map, or will they just instantly appear. D:
Yo.
DemonOfSand Posted at: 18:43 Mar25 2009 Post ID: 2581787
DemonOfSand
+
+
OMG123: If it's not related, then don't post. Either make your own thread asking the question or read some of the threads already made as it might already be answered.

[b][Post Deleted][/b]

« Last edited by DemonOfSand on Mar 25th 2009 »
My Aipom is famous for being the strongest Aipom ever on this site.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
nyeem78 Posted at: 20:49 Mar25 2009 Post ID: 2581996
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
On 25-Mar-2009 poke.addicted said:So what your saying is that Steven from Hoenn used to own that Villa, and he gave it to you? o.O awesome. its going to be fun getting there. But as for National Dex.. Nyeem, you've obviously beaten the Elite Four and gotten National Dex, Tell me something since I don't feel like looking it up on serebii, for the Legendary Birds, do we need to find them, and track them down on the Marking Map, or will they just instantly appear. D:
Once u get the National Dex, you have to definately go to Pal Park, and talk to Prof. Oak, once you have done that go back to Eterna City and talk to Prof. Oak again. He will tell you about the Birds being spotted and then all three of them will be on your Marking Map. I caught all three of them today along with Cresselia and Mesprit. All of them will be on the Marking Map. It was reall cool seeing them all over Sinnoh.

Yes Steven used to live in the Villa a long time ago...so that was really cool how they link that expensive crib. Shoot Steven is a Rich Boy.

« Last edited by nyeem78 on Mar 25th 2009 »
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Mummification Posted at: 11:37 Mar28 2009 Post ID: 2583961
Mummification
+
+
According to Serebii you can unlock a new item for the Villa if you hatch 30 eggs. And this is a verytedious task. Much worse than going out and planting 50 berries. I have a fast egg hatch code so that isn't too bad. But there isnt a working instant egg code so I have to wait for my Eevee to lay their eggs. And it takes forever.
nyeem78 Posted at: 10:04 Mar29 2009 Post ID: 2584859
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
Yes Mumm it has been awhile... I come to Supercheats twice a day, to update and add to discussions. I am not looking forward to hatching all those eggs, but I have to in order to get stuff for the Villa, along with Planting Berries. Now Plating Berries is simple enough. I just plant whenever I see a patch to plant them. Hopefully I get up to 50 planted.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Mummification Posted at: 10:40 Mar29 2009 Post ID: 2584898
Mummification
+
+
It took me forever, but I finally hatched all of my eggs. Now I am stuck with 30 Eevee and all I got for it was a painting. Once I lvl my team some more I will start working on beating the E4 10 times.

On Serebii, it says you can buy a Reception Set after beating 50 trainers in the Trainer Caf�. Is that the place where you fight in Double Battles? If so that will only take 5 days total since you fight 10 trainers a day.
nyeem78 Posted at: 12:43 Mar29 2009 Post ID: 2585119
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
On 29-Mar-2009 Mummification said:It took me forever, but I finally hatched all of my eggs. Now I am stuck with 30 Eevee and all I got for it was a painting. Once I lvl my team some more I will start working on beating the E4 10 times.

On Serebii, it says you can buy a Reception Set after beating 50 trainers in the Trainer Caf�. Is that the place where you fight in Double Battles? If so that will only take 5 days total since you fight 10 trainers a day.
Wow 30 Eevee's. LOL at the painting, I will have to do that myself. I beat the E4- 8 times already so got two more times to go.

Yes I battle in the Cafe' everyday so that one is simple enough to obtain.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

ATeam5000 Posted at: 02:43 Mar30 2009 Post ID: 2585693
ATeam5000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I can't wait to retake the gym leaders with different teams and take them to the Elite 4. I got my first team ready, but need 4 more badges and a trip to Giratina's warped reality world.
ATeam5000 Posted at: 02:46 Mar30 2009 Post ID: 2585694
ATeam5000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 29-Mar-2009 Mummification said:It took me forever, but I finally hatched all of my eggs. Now I am stuck with 30 Eevee and all I got for it was a painting. Once I lvl my team some more I will start working on beating the E4 10 times.

Wow! 30 Eevees?!

I'll just use the AR to snag the legends, probably go into Mt. Coronet cave and set the legends up at like level 40 to make it a clean catch.

I just ARed 7 female Eevees and picked up the male Eevee.

I hope AR is OK to talk about, but I don't use it for extreme purposes like get the badges or snag all the Pokemon, that really takes the fun out of a game to do that! I still train everybody.
poke.addicted Posted at: 09:06 Mar30 2009 Post ID: 2585749
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
+
ATeam, why do you think we have a forum dedicated to Action Replay? lmao

Other than the photos that the internet has, and the guidebook has, I really enjoy having everything in the Villa. ;D So that's a yes, I've almost already completed Platinum. Every challenge complete in the game except Complete the National Dex. I'm close to finishing that. still another 70 to go. Smile
Yo.
gamestarter Posted at: 03:19 Apr02 2009 Post ID: 2587899
gamestarter
+
+
where to find gengar, barboach, madicham, sodowoodo, happiney, 102 of sinnoh dex, 114 of sinnoh dex, hippopotas, octillery, fineon, feebas, 146/147/148 of sinnoh dex, phieone, likilicky, umbreon, elekid, and snorunt (I beat the game but the pokedex [sinnoh-dex] is very hard {I play platinum})

Sorry for posting this here but I have nowhere else to turn.....Anxious
Mummification Posted at: 07:23 Apr02 2009 Post ID: 2587968
Mummification
+
+
It isn't hard to see every Pok�mon in the Sinnoh Dex. All you have to do is fight every trainer. Plus, going to find Unown and Rotom.
nyeem78 Posted at: 12:33 Apr05 2009 Post ID: 2590598
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
Actually I feel the Sinnoh Dex was easier this time around than last time.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

DemonOfSand Posted at: 13:49 Apr05 2009 Post ID: 2590696
DemonOfSand
+
+
On 05-Apr-2009 nyeem78 said:Actually I feel the Sinnoh Dex was easier this time around than last time.
It really was as every trainer had something from the Sinnoh Dex not to mention Team Galactic had a couple of different pokemon to battle against.
My Aipom is famous for being the strongest Aipom ever on this site.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close