Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

My Team Chaos fan Fic story about TIDUs

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
champ of games Posted: 13:49 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35638
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Well I just started it but it's quite big it'll start tommorow
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Metal Madness Posted: 14:02 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35650
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
This sounds interesting I'd like to read it.
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
champ of games Posted: 14:06 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35652
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
+
It's about the CTA and so forth first chapter tommerow
champ of games Posted: 14:08 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35654
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
+

champ of games Posted: 14:13 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35663
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
+
CHapter 1 the destruction

One hot summers day in Zanarkand Tidus (a teenager with blonde spiky hair) Playing Blitzball with his friends when there was some screaming nearby Tidus told his friends to stay where they where but one insisted that he came Auron he was a bit older and a lot smarter than Tidus.
Auron and Tidus turned around the corner to see a huge monster named Sin �??not him again! Not the one who wiped out our city 5000 years ago impossible he was killed�?� said Tidus �?? it is not impossible for Sin to be destroyed his race are a race that take a few thousand years and then they regenerate�?� said Auron Calmly �??Wait a minute�?� said Tidus �??you said his race does that mean there is more than one?�?� �?? ye�?�..�?� Auron couldn�??t finish what he was saying because Sin launched an attack at him and Tidus but Auron blocked it and shouted Tidus �??I�??ll hold him off well you run and warn the others�?� Tidus said �?? but�?��?�.�?� �??no This is my destiny�?� shouted Auron Tidus did as he was asked and ran around the corner but his friends were lying on the ground unconscious �??no�?� said Tidus �??This can�??t be!�?� then he ran all over town it had happened to everyone Then he ran around to where Auron to see what has happening he watched and seen Auron and Sin having an evenly matched fight it went on for hours (10 to be exact) and then to horror he Seen Sin overpower Auron and Auron fall down then Sin advanced onto Tidus Then Tidus started to feel a whole load more confident than before Sin blasted a huge wave of water, a bolt of lightning and a big huge set of fire all in one blast !!Tidus Narrowly dodged it then he punched sin with his fists (They are full of flames and can�??t be put out) But it had no effect Sin Didn�??t even know he was getting punched it was so weak Tidus moved back and closed his eyes This is it he thought �?�I�??m done for�?� Tidus heard Sin roar in pain and agony then he opened one eye to see Auron get back up and hit it then suddenly they City of Zanarkand Disappeared They seen Time warp by and him and Auron went through this for what felt like an hour then they dropped to the ground.
champ of games Posted: 14:19 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35674
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
+
Well do you like it or do I not write anymore
Cez Posted: 14:21 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35677
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Nicely. Are Chaos and Lowthos in it? Cos you mentioned the CTA, right?
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Metal Madness Posted: 14:29 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35686
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
I really like this I'd like to see more. by the way is Aragon in it?
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
champ of games Posted: 14:30 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35687
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah thats What it's Called the Chaos Training acadamy
Metal Madness Posted: 14:35 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35692
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
ok your confusing me what now? I know the name of CTA I just wanted to know if Aragon was in your story that's all.
champ of games Posted: 15:19 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35720
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah he is do you like it so far
Cez Posted: 15:23 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35723
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Brilliant.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Metal Madness Posted: 17:28 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35869
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Yes of course I do It's great so far
Cez Posted: 04:57 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 36027
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
More! More! More! More! More! More!
champ of games Posted: 05:30 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 36040
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
+
More tonight FOLKS take it or leave it
champ of games Posted: 05:31 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 36041
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
+
And I can have it done by this afternoon if I can go off for a while
Cez Posted: 05:37 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 36043
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Okay. I'll have s'more of Millennium Door by tonight.
Metal Madness Posted: 09:53 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 36068
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
I'll be on until 9:00 because I'm watching someting then, But I really would like to hear more. This is so cool.
champ of games Posted: 17:12 Dec25 2004 Post ID: 44711
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
+
I just wrote more

CHAPTER 2:The Chaos Training academy
They landed with a small thud on the grass Tidus seen Auron just in front of him �??where are we?�?� he asked �??I don�??t know I really don�??t know Tidus�?� he replied cautiously �??well we should look for help�?� said Tidus strongly �??OK we�??ll travel north maybe there will be a town ahead�?� he said a bit nervously �??Great idea we should do that�?� Tidus said keen they travelled for hours and hours with no end until Tidus said �??Lets stop and get hour breath back we�??ve been walking for ages�?� �??yeah Ok your right I�??ll go and get some food wait here�?� Tidus sat down and waited until eventually he said in a very bad mood �??that�??s it I�??m going to look for him�?� Tidus walked for 15 minutes when he seen a sword lying on the grass �??hey that�??s a really nice sword�?� laughed Tidus picking it up �??I�??ll call you the blitzblade�?� holding it in his hot fiery hands he was thinking what�??s up where is he? He walked on several hours passed he still hadn�??t found Auron he was starting to get worried then just suddenly as he was passing by a rocky hill he thought he heard Auron he got excited �??Auron you there?�?� he shouted he looked down the rocky hill he was sure that�??s where the voice came from �??Auron I�??m coming down�?� he shouted as he started to run he was going as fast as a car he was sure he would see the bottom of the hill soon but he didn�??t not until he realised that he was running on the spot then he ran down it for real he made it down in 5 minutes going at least 20 miles per hour he looked around all he could see was a big huge Dome which had huge writing saying �??The Chaos Training Academy�?� �??that could be where he went�?� said an over excited Tidus he walked in then a shadowy figure holding the door open for him said �??Welcome to the Chaos Training Academy�?� �??The what?�?� he asked confused Tidus turned round, raising his sword.
"Whoa, whoa, lower your weapon Slick!" said a young man. He was in his 20s, about 6 feet tall, and quite skinny. Next to him was a huge black behemoth, with tentacles and a golden glove on his right hand.
"Where am I?" demanded Tidus. "Who are you guys?"
"I'm Chaos the Doppelganger, this is Lowthos the Destroyer," said the young man.
�??what�??s a Doppelganger�?� asked Tidus curiously �??oh�?� said Chaos �??it�??s a creature that can take on the form of any living or dead or even an inanimate object�?� said Chaos continuing he then transformed into Tidus �??like this�?� he laughed as he changed back.
"You're in the Chaos Training Academy. You've been chosen to train here, to enhance your skills and fight for the good of all life everywhere! Or for personal fame and glory. Whatever floats your boat."
Tidus nodded. "Look, I need to find my friend. He's called Auron, he's..."
"No time," said Chaos. "Lowthos, give him the grand tour. I got to wait here, more noobs on the way."

Chapter 3:Winning isn't everything
Chaos tossed a notepad and pen to Lowthos, who walked off. Tidus followed him. Lowthos showed Tidus the main locations in the Academy; the canteen, the hospital wing, the spare time room, and then they stopped at a huge red door.
"What's this?" asked Tidus as Lowthos opened the door with a tentacle. "My room?"
"Guess again!" laughed Lowthos, as an unseen force pulled Tidus through the door. Lowthos closed the door quietly. Tidus was face to face with a twenty foot Salamander and what�??s more Tidus was in a desert �??Lowthos where are�?��?��?��?�..�?� Tidus was cut off by the salamander�?� this is it I'm done for" at that exact moment the salamander let out a great breath of fire Tidus dodged it by a hair "that was a close one" Tidus ran up with the Blitzblade and struck it right on the leg and then the salamander went on a rampage Tidus carefully ran up and pulled out his sword "gotcha"he whispered to himself the salamander let out a great yelp of pain Tidus slowly backed away but the salamander ran up and with one hit Tidus was lying on the ground he slowly got back up he heard Lowthos speaking he said �??Tidus it�??s OK if you lose not most people win this on their first try�?� �??well I�??m going to try�?� said Tidus struggling badly to stay standing suddenly he felt a great power in his sword �??I think this sword has powers�?� he thought aloud �??yes it does it was a gift from a nice man we seen he wore a red coat seemed in a rush to get rid of it�?� boomed a voice Tidus knew only as Lowthos �??it was my friend�?��?��?��?� Tidus suddenly dodged an attack by the salamander he suddenly felt a electric power enter his sword he thought �??this is my one chance to kill it�?� he ran up and stabbed it he also got electrocuted he got knocked out as the salamander ran around in a rage that not even Sin could withstand!

Tidus woke up hours later in the hospital wing the nurse walked in with some lunch �??here you go dear I hope your all right Lowthos told me what happened�?� Tidus said �??No No I�??m fine Thanks for the lunch I was expecting this to be a hospital where they do what they need to and it�??s Goodbye�?� Tidus�??s Grin broadened as he moved on to thanking the nurse for lunch he started to eat and then the nurse brought him a fizzy drink that came from his time �??that�??s been around for 5000 years that has�?� the nurse said �??hard to get�?� she added �??I know I�??ve been warped in here from 5000 years ago I lived in Zanarkand and that�??s a Zanarkand fizz that is I call it a Soda though�?� Tidus eat all his food and drank his Soda

Chapter 4:a-maze-ing
He was feeling refreshed, and Lowthos walked through the doors.
"Hey, Tidus. How you doing?" he asked.
"Not bad," replied Tidus, climbing out of the bed. "So, I get another fight now, right?"
Lowthos shook his head. "I saw you in the last fight. How about a mental challenge now?"
Lowthos left the room and Tidus followed him.
"Hey, Lowthos," he said. "You couldn't let anyone die here, could you?"
Lowthos shrugged. "I don�??t know. Next time I see Chaos, I'll ask him."
They arrived at a large door with a spiral pattern on it.
"Here," said Lowthos. "I think you'll find this one quite a-maze-ing!"
He laughed and pushed Tidus in.

Tidus looked around he seen that he would mostly be going left or right here he started off by a taking a left and then a right and a baby dragon appeared it couldn't even breath fire Tidus killed it and ran along Tidus made a bad choice killing the baby the mum just turned round the corner and took a big breath and blew a big jet of flame and Tidus just dodged it "oh gosh I could***here" Tidus thought but he had a plan it was crazy but might just work he ran past the dragon and it followed he took 2 rights and a left and there was a salamander the dragon forgot all about him and rushed and they started fighting Tidus tried to take out his sword and then realised that Lowthos hadn't gave him his sword so Tidus took a right "dead end" he said and took the way going straight forward and got out the maze a few seconds later "that was a close one he thought and there standing waiting for him Was Lowthos
champ of games Posted: 17:38 Dec25 2004 Post ID: 44716
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
+
Chapte 5: Castle Raiders
Lowthos patted Tidus on the shoulder.
"Not bad, kid!" he said. "Not bad at all! This way."
Lowthos walked away, and Tidus ran after him.
"Lowthos, you still have my sword," he said. Lowthos realised he was holding Tidus's weapon in one tentacle. He gave it back to its owner.
"Sorry," he said. At that moment, Chaos passed them.
"Hey, stooges!" he said. "Chaos, Tidus wants to know if we're allowed to let anyone croak in the Academy," said Lowthos. Chaos laughed. "Of course! That's the fun part!" he said. Lowthos looked round, and saw the door he had been looking for. It was huge and black. "Tidus, I've seen how you fight, and how you escape, now I want to see how well you can break into a place. How about... a heavily guarded castle?"
The door swung open, and Tidus stepped through.

Tidus stumbled into the room getting used to this sort of stuff now and spotted a guard but luckily the guard did not see him Tidus knew that he himself would not blend into the atmosphere since he is wearing a bright yellow T-shirt but he thought about saving Auron and that made him a lot more confident "I've got to save Auron" he whispered suddenly he heard voices he ran behind a wall and watched two guards and the king talking "I want that throne room as heavily guarded as possible" the king said "Yes Sir!" shouted the two guards at once "we will not let you down said what looked like the Chief Tidus thought hard I know Thought Tidus "in every castle theres always a basement way in" "I know it will be dangerous but I can't risk getting caught by those guards" muttered Tidus right he thought time for a look around he spotted it unguarded at the other side of the castle He knew exactly what to dohe ran up to an easy way around the castle he kept to the wall and then right in front of were his foot was about to step was a trap door nice try he thought and walked around it then he got to the underground passage way with ease and then a guard dog was inside he stabbed it he then said "that was the easy part" when he got out the passage he was doing extremely well he was just outside the throne room when the guards said what was that noise and Tidus backed away into the Shadows and the guards said "must have just heard something" Tidus ran in

Chapter 6:The big Race
Lowthos patted Tidus on the shoulder.
"Not bad, kid!" he said. "Not bad at all! This way."
Lowthos walked away, and Tidus ran after him.
"Lowthos, you still have my sword," he said. Lowthos realised he was holding Tidus's weapon in one tentacle. He gave it back to its owner.
"Sorry," he said. At that moment, Chaos passed them.
"Hey, stooges!" he said. "Chaos, Tidus wants to know if we're allowed to let anyone croak in the Academy," said Lowthos. Chaos laughed. "Of course! That's the fun part!" he said. Lowthos looked round, and saw the door he had been looking for. It was huge and black. "Tidus, I've seen how you fight, and how you escape, now I want to see how well you can break into a place. How about... a heavily guarded castle?"
The door swung open, and Tidus stepped through.

Tidus stumbled into the room getting used to this sort of stuff now and spotted a guard but luckily the guard did not see him Tidus knew that he himself would not blend into the atmosphere since he is wearing a bright yellow T-shirt but he thought about saving Auron and that made him a lot more confident "I've got to save Auron" he whispered suddenly he heard voices he ran behind a wall and watched two guards and the king talking "I want that throne room as heavily guarded as possible" the king said "Yes Sir!" shouted the two guards at once "we will not let you down said what looked like the Chief Tidus thought hard I know Thought Tidus "in every castle theres always a basement way in" "I know it will be dangerous but I can't risk getting caught by those guards" muttered Tidus right he thought time for a look around he spotted it unguarded at the other side of the castle He knew exactly what to dohe ran up to an easy way around the castle he kept to the wall and then right in front of were his foot was about to step was a trap door nice try he thought and walked around it then he got to the underground passage way with ease and then a guard dog was inside he stabbed it he then said "that was the easy part" when he got out the passage he was doing extremely well he was just outside the throne room when the guards said what was that noise and Tidus backed away into the Shadows and the guards said "must have just heard something" Tidus ran in

Chapter 7:Payback Time
Chaos jumped down from his kabenira, and Tidus did the same.
"Whassup, slick?" asked Chaos, laughing. "Too fast for you?"
"I'll beat you next time, Chaos," said Tidus.
"Whatever," said Chaos. "Lowthos, put him back in the desert room. There's a noob at the front door."
Lowthos nodded and led Tidus away, down the corridor. Chaos headed for the entrance hall.
"The desert room?" asked Tidus. "Where's that?"
"Well, remember your first assignment?" asked Lowthos.
"Yeah."
"Remember how you fought the salamander?"
"Uh-huh."
"Remember how it drew with you?"
"Don't remind me," said Tidus grimly.
"Well, rematch time," said Lowthos, opening the red door to the desert room. "You know the drill."
Tidus drew his sword and walked in.

"Right I will win this time no matter what�?� at that moment the Salamander ran up and I think it recognised him because the moment the salamander ran up it roared fiercely and Tidus said "Nice Salamander�?� the salamander started a rampage and Tidus remembered only to well what happened last time he was crushed and trampled on! " he was only 5 at that point. I can't lose I MUST find Auron no matter what Happens!" he roared he grasped his sword tightly in two hands "I haven�??t done this lately Time for my ALLSTAR move!!!"he drew a rock hard ball and knew this was only chance to finally defeat the salamander he must succeed if he ever wanted to see Auron again he Must win he jumped up the full height of the Salamander and threw it full force onto the Salamanders head and then said �??I call upon the power of Lightning zap this salamander into a different dimension!!!!!!!!!" at that moment to his relief the lightning struck the salamander and knocked it out cold the room slowly disappeared and who else but Lowthos was waiting on Tidus "Bravo!!" said Lowthos
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close