Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Peace out, Cub Scouts

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Flareon Dude_ Posted: 19:01 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607813
Flareon Dude_
Post Likes: 0
+
Well now, as most of you have noticed, today is April 26, 2009. As of today, I have been here for exactly 2 years. Ok, so now some of you are sitting there at your computer going "What???? No!!!!!!! That's not what it says under your Avy!!!" Well, no, it doesn't say that, but shut the hell up, please, cause you are wrong and I am right. When I joined, I was originally under the account name of Greenspider35. Some of you-nay, most of you probably don't remember those days, but it was quite fun, I must admit. And it's been non-stop fun ever since, I would say.

But that fun must officially come to a stop. I am leaving, today, and don't plan on coming back. The true reason behind my leaving, well.....I'm not entirely sure. One thing of which I am sure, however, is that Supercheats just takes up way too much of my time. I need to live my life and just can't handle life and being a Supercheats moderator, or even a poster, for that matter. It's high-time I left.

In my leaving, I would like to give long-winded recognitions to several people......but just cause I'd like to, doesn't mean I will lol.

Sanzano- Quite honestly, I've found you to be my favorite Admin of all. Remember the ol' Greenspider35 days when I was posting in TV & Film? lol remember that little fight we had over Firday The 13th Part 8? OK, it took me a while, but I finally came to my senses ;) I just don't quite have a favorite movie, though. Oh well. Thank you, Sanzano, for, well, being awesome. I think you're a really great Admin and will miss seeing that name, and not just because of the fact that I don't know anyone in real life named Dennis Smile

EspeonDude_-Duuuuuuuuude!!!! Imma miss you =( But it's ok =) I don't think I'll be forgetting my brother anytime soon. Maybe when I'm like 80 or something. Anywho, thank you for being you, Hunter. We've had some fairly decent times, here, I'd say =) Now I guess you're the only Dude_ left =/

Master Volthawk- Yeah, that guy. He's like not even here anymore, but hey, I found him to be important enough to mention. I'd like to consider Master Volthawk to be somewhat of a mentor to me, you could say. I've known him since the first day I posted here, 2 years ago. He has just been a pretty cool guy and I'll miss him, I ain't gonna lie. I already do, yes, but still. I always have his Youtube account =P

Kenn 2x4- Again, someone who was so great, and yet is so.....gone. He was with me when I got my first mod spot in the TV & Film Forum and I'd say we became fairly good friends on the forums. I knew nothing about cars, though. I pretended I did when he asked a trivia question, but I really did not. I just looked it up on Wikipedia =/

Repner- Yet another one of my partners in crime.....erm, well, I guess moderation isn't quite considered to be criminal activity, but hey....since when do I care about being right? Repner was a fellow Music Mod with me and quite a great guy, I must say. I enjoyed the times spent with him in Music, especially when he, Komodo, and I were running the Combat Zone. Quite good times, my friend, you shall be missed Smile (even though you're probably not seeing this.....ever)

iMaloony8.0- I must say, I have been saving this very moment for something quite special to tell you, my friend.......... LOONY TOONY LOONY TOONY LOONY TOONY LOONY TOONY LOONY TOONY LOONY TOONY LOONY TOONY LOONY TOONY LOONY TOONY LOONY TOONY Smile

Poke.Addicted- Chris......see ya on Facebook =P Thanks for being cool. Keep on keepin' on, man.

ieatwyverns- Most of you probably remember him, but ieatwyverns was the real reason why I became Editor and Chief of the Newsletter. So thank you once more, Neko Smile I know you're not gonna see this but I feel it would be best to show my respect to you.

Qwertyuio- My friend, thank you. Just thank you for being you and being the awesome perosn I've come to know in such a short time. I really will miss you, man, and hey, someday I may go out to Cali. I have both family and a family friend out there, so it could be a possibility =) (...even though I have no idea where in California you live)

geezerguy and Vasco- Quite honestly, I just couldn't decide whether or not to do you two seperately or not. You two have just tag-teamed me over the past coupla months into being such great friends with you two. Thank you both for being just down-right awesome and being my friends. It is greatly appreciated and I can only hope you two stay here to continue your awesomeness. Smile

CurryMonster- Yes, you're getting a mention as well. We've had our conflicts in the past, I'd say, and you've probably forgotten about them, but I would just like to say that it's been a pleasure knowing you. You ain't ha;f bad, Ceri (I just felt like I had to get that in before leaving)

neptis- Alas, poor neppy ain't here anymore (to my knowledge; I never check the New Members Forum anymore). It was great knowing you, man Smile

Catharsis- It's been a blast, man, it was great spending those late nights talking with you bout random stuff. You've really made me think about some things in the past and still do. Thank you Smile

ozzo and latiasfinder- You two are pretty much the only girls here, or at least the most popular, anyway. I just felt like pointing that out. It's been great kinda knowing you two, only wish I coulda got to know you 2 even more. The humor between you two shall be missed =)

Youkou- Unfortunately, it was too late for me to properly say goodbye to you. I just wanna say that I appreciate all that you've done for Supecheats and I want you to know that I wish you the best of luck with your marriage-to-be. we've had a bit of a history, but that's been behind us for quite some time, now. I'm glad to have known you.

spadeds- ...I seriously have wondered whether or not you have Dissociative Identity Disorder and have expressed it through your many, many accounts. You stole FlareonDude_ from me, but it's ok =P i forgave you a long time ago and just felt like bringing that up, again. Make sure you behave in the time to come, man. PEACE!

Rich- Gracias para me dando la oportuidad para mirar a los largos. Espero que tengas una vida buena, mi amigo. !Eres Fantasico!

Well now, I see this to be the time best-fit to give you my final thoughts and words of wisdom...

The Supercheats Forums have been something quite special to me for the past 2 years, and I sure won't be forgetting you guys anytime soon. Alas, it has become too overwhelming for me to juggle with the rest of my life, so I bid you all a fond farewell. I would like to hereby decree Qwertyuio to be the new host for the Supercheats Combat Zone, as well as Vasco to be the Editor and Chief of the Supercheats Newsletter.

Now, if I forgot to mention you, I do aplogize. I felt that the amount of people mentioned was still prety decent as is, but hey, anyone can improve upon anything, right?

WORDS OF WISDOM!-
The secret to success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal

Use that to your own whim Smile

I hereby request that my 5 moderator positions of the TV & Film Forum, Music forum, Anime/Cartoons/Comics Forum, General Chat Forum, and the Staff Forum to be removed.

Well, i'm outtie for good, y'all...PEACE!

Love, your friendly neighborhood spam fighter,
Greenspider35
"Do or do not, there is no try" -Yoda
I'm gone...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
steelersrock01 Posted: 19:08 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607825
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
Bye, I remember oyu greenspider35!
Bye now, good luck
superbird5005 Posted: 19:11 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607827
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
Damn.....not mentioned XD Just kidding.

All I got i to say is I salute youSalute

We will dearly miss you. Goodbye and good luckThumbs Up
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

Flareon Dude_ Posted: 19:15 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607830
Flareon Dude_
+
Just because I'm like that, I'm gonna officially leave at 10 PM (GMT -5). I wanna see some responses.....
I'm gone...
Catharsis Posted: 19:25 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607840
Catharsis
One thought fills immensity.
+
Eh. I don't suppose I'll see you on MSN either, will I? Seeing as you haven't been on since... January.

Well, bye, I'll miss talking to you.

Signature and avatar made by Master Volthawk.
Email/MSN: empyrean decadence at hotmail dot com (Remove all spaces)

"Improvement makes strait roads, but the crooked roads without Improvement, are roads of Genius." - William Blake.

Winner of Member Brawl '09. Finally cleared out enough sig space to include that.
Flareon Dude_ Posted: 19:36 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607849
Flareon Dude_
+
Thank you! That reminds me....

As some of you know already, my computer randomly crashed back in February, and I got it back up and running about a month ago. Once I got it back up, all my files were gona and I needed to re-add everything. I have decided not to re-add MSN.

Facebook me if you want to keep in contact.
I'm gone...
latiasfinder Posted: 19:45 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607857
latiasfinder
The Finder
+
Aww no my sexy is leaving!

=(

You have succeeded in making Dani not enjoy her Frosty moar.

Have fun with everything, I guess... ;-;

Sig and Avy by Me ~
Flareon Dude_ Posted: 19:51 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607862
Flareon Dude_
+
Don't worry, I may just bring sexy back some day in the future. I can see Supercheats being around for many many years to come Smile
I'm gone...
qwertyuio Posted: 21:01 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607920
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
...I beg of you to re-add MSN dude. ;_; Thanks for everything FD, you're one of the best people SC has ever bin blessed to have. I'll miss you here, and do hope to see you one day, yeah never know. How about you become a tenth degree black belt eh? ;) If you don't add MSN back...then bye. Nothing but the best to you my friend.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Flareon Dude_ Posted: 21:09 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607924
Flareon Dude_
+
Well Supecheats, the time has finally come to say for me to say good bye.

Good bye for now, my friends. Until we meet again Smile

« Last edited by Flareon Dude_ on Apr 26th 2009 »
I'm gone...
qwertyuio Posted: 22:47 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607963
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
Bye mate, please reconsider the MSN. D: Also, if anyone want's to stay in contact with him, ask me for his email, I am not going to publicize it here.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
EternalSD Posted: 23:03 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607971
EternalSD
+
D: SEE YA fd, it was nice meeting you.

Have fun in the real world , if that doesn't work , theres a nice taco stand to eat and cry to.

Sig by Eternal_Rage

Used to be: maxxy209, yeah yeah I know, I hated me too.

3DS FC:2879-0823-7591
Soul Silver:2924-6554-4478
dx_hbk Posted: 23:10 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607972
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
Wtf why did'nt anyone told be abt this. So is this it your gonna leave now. If your gonna leave promise me that you will return some day the whole sc will miss you and yes even i.Good bey fd great knowing you your are an awsome guy bye and again i will miss you.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

02 Dissociative. Posted: 01:42 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2607988
02 Dissociative.
+
Bye mate, you were always a cool guy.

Can I get your msn?

Signature by Vasco.
Vasco Posted: 05:29 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608034
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
"...shut the hell up, please, cause you are wrong and I am right."

Pretty awesome right there. First of all, thanks for everything. You'll always get my respect, you were somewhat like a mentor. Goodbye my friend, let's hope this is a "See you later".

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
know-your-role Posted: 10:51 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608157
know-your-role
Post Likes: 1
+
Bye FD_ you were a great moderator in the forums that you mod. I hope you come back, inform us how you're getting on. Good luck with life! Smile
E-bro: Jakethesnake14
Team SuperCheats Posted: 10:58 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608163
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
Hey Flareon Dude - Sorry to read you are leaving, you will be missed here. You've been a stellar moderator and a top guy. Good luck with your life and glad to read you are grabbing it with both hands. Don't stop doing that. All the best, Rich.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Volke Posted: 11:22 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608174
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
I was under the impression you'd left some time ago.

Best of luck.
CurryMonster Posted: 12:23 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608179
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
A leaving thread that isn't a countroll. I'm impressed.

I suppose I'd better say something relevant now, and since I got a positive mention, I will give a positive response.

It's been emotional. Enjoy the rest of your life, and I'll see you in a few months when you realise that nobody ever really leaves.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
.Impact Posted: 12:56 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608185
.Impact
Resident Graphics Artist
Post Likes: 1
+
Bye dude. Have fun in life.

Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close