Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play *My Room* (Playing games)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 21 of 21
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 19 | 20 | Last     Previous
t0ms0nic Posted: 12:08 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142486
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
(is inside,reading a big book of things...)"This is intresting...but i need to find out why i transformed...(thinks back to when he was battling Dark Side,remebering the body became Super Sonic when he had transformed)...Wait,that means i just have to think hard enough,then i become that thing!So...Sonic the Hedgehog...Concentrate...concentrate...(thinks of it,and trys to push it from the inside)...I must...I can...I WILL!(body starts to flash,and starts to morph)"
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Metal Madness Posted: 14:21 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144627
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Blaze: *walks back into the house with an angry look on his face*
following him are LMX, Master Chaos, and Orec. "Lowthos chickened out. What's up with that?" *walks over to the TV* "So I'll just find something else to do." *grabs remote, walks over to a chair, turns TV on then starts flipping through channels* "crap...boring....gay....weak...lame...."
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:39 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144645
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Im...gonna...do it!(body starts to come back to the ground,and a new figure appears...)I...am not Sonic...I am Shadow the Hedgehog!(is a black hedgehog with red on the back of his spikes)Weird,i concentrate on Sonic,and i become Shadow...Anyways...(sees a image of my own house)Chaos Control!(dissapears into thin air)"
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
t0ms0nic Posted: 16:15 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 145939
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(is inside my own bedroom,which seems to be somewhat larger)"What the hell?(looks at consoles,which are normal,but massive pile of games there instead of only a few)Woah...this is weird...(looks outside the bedroom)Why?Im at my house,i had a clear picture of it.Yet,i appear to have done something wrong...(thinks)Great,im probaly in the future,time to head back to Xploders home...(think os it)Super Chaos Control!(is off in a spark,and is back in the libary,except with me sitting next to me,as Shadow)What the..." "What...Shadow?" "Hey,your me!" "No im not!Im not a hedgehog,but thats what i was gonna be..." "Oh dear..." "What?" "I have come from the future!" "Really?Tell me,what will happen?" "You will appear in a strange place,and you will never return to your original time!" "Oh no!" "Just don't transofrm,and everything will be alright" "Ok,i promise..." "Good,i must be off,farewell!(dissapears)Geez,what is happening?I think im screwed..."
jamarie Posted: 16:17 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 145944
jamarie
+
"he didn't chicken out,Blaze,just shill,have a drink!"Sphinx said chucking him a can.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

t0ms0nic Posted: 16:19 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 145951
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(is back in the normal time)"Great,thats enough warping...(turns back to Tom after relaxing the power)Phew...Back to my reading...(flips the book open,and starts to read again)...*yawn*,i think im falling...zzzzzzz(is asleep)zzzzzzz"
t0ms0nic Posted: 16:39 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 145992
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(inide head,seems to be back where i was before i actually learned to transform)"What am i doing here again?(a white figure appears)Oh no,i haven't gone THAT far back,have i?" "You are searching for answers,correct?" "No....(grabs the figure by the throat)Ill kill you if you don't get me out of here!" "Fine then...(the figure generates a clone of Zeon beside him,then they both go into each other,and causing a fusion)" "OH SH!T!"
xploder Posted: 06:04 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 146833
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
jamarie i don't have a recording studio but i do go to 1
and why does tom sleep so much?
333 - half evil
chek out my art site www.forumsvibe.com/fas
t0ms0nic Posted: 06:54 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 146929
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(lol,its all one big mystery...)

"Geez,time to go!(thinks of something)The ChaosBreaker!(the sword appears in my hands)Hehe,you two won't stand a chance against me now!" "Why do you say that?Do you know our power levels?" "No,but im gonna trasnform!Here i go!HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Metal Madness Posted: 11:54 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 147386
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
On 29-Apr-2005 jamarie said:"he didn't chicken out,Blaze,just shill,have a drink!"Sphinx said chucking him a can.
Blaze: *catches the can* "If he didn't chicken out then where'd he go?" he says while opening the can "I mean he never showed up"

Orec: *takes out his nintendo DS, and starts playing Super Mario 64 DS* "anyone wanna play versus mode with me?"

LMX: *bites into a cracker, but accidentaly bites his finger* "OOOOWWWW SON OF A B%$#&!!!!!!!"

Master Chaos: *falls over laughing*
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
jamarie Posted: 12:17 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 147397
jamarie
+
"Oooooooohhh,you ok?here,"Sphinx said looking at his finger.

Metal Madness Posted: 16:42 May08 2005 Post ID: 156400
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
(LMX is pure metal, and has no blood)

Blaze: *still flipping through channels* "This sucks there's nothing on"
jamarie Posted: 11:15 May09 2005 Post ID: 156897
jamarie
+
((Ok,could have said,i'll edit,lol))

t0ms0nic Posted: 11:28 May09 2005 Post ID: 156903
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(all of a sudden wakes up,to find myself in the libary,instead of in my head,defeating the crazed up Zeon)"NEVER again will i dream....ok,maybe once...twice...trice...Oh,whatever.No cheese for me anymore.(exits the room,and jumps onto the stairs rail,grinding downstairs)WOOOHHHHH!(gets into balance,and tries to get downstairs quicker)"
t0ms0nic Posted: 15:14 May09 2005 Post ID: 157079
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(lands at the bottom of the stairs,where i crash off the slide)"Owwww...Note to self:Never slide down banisters again..."
Metal Madness Posted: 19:09 May09 2005 Post ID: 157323
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Blaze: *gives up on T.V. walks to library* "I heard something down here" *opens the door* "Dude what are you talking about?" *stares at Sonic*
t0ms0nic Posted: 09:53 May10 2005 Post ID: 157750
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
*What are you talking about?The libary was on the top floor,and i've just fallen downstairs,crashing onto the floor,not upstairs.Also,im normal ol' Tom,not Sonic*

"(gets up)Ok,im gonna need a cast if i do that again...(walks into the front room,and heads across it to the kitchen)"
Metal Madness Posted: 13:49 May12 2005 Post ID: 160244
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
(whoops)

Blaze: *looks at Tom* "Dude you alright?" *teleports down the stares*
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:34 May14 2005 Post ID: 162502
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(is in the kitchen,and hears Blaze)"Im OK!(gets out a giant packet of variety biscuits)DAMN MAN!"
Displaying Page 21 of 21
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 19 | 20 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close