Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Need some help/suggestions

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

DemonOfSand Posted: 19:32 May06 2009 Post ID: 2614579
DemonOfSand
Post Likes: 0
+
I'm using the exploding planet from this picture. Pay no attention to the face and such.

I'm making an album cover for a CD and I'm not sure what Rock/Alt. Rock Band would go well with it. Please help.

Pic:Click Me
My Aipom is famous for being the strongest Aipom ever on this site.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Vasco Posted: 11:59 May07 2009 Post ID: 2614921
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
Second post deleted. Sorry DOS, but this is not a Graphics site, therefore the rule to be able to bump your own topics in the same day is not available. This is not very active, so you'll just have to wait like everyone does.

Anyway, first of all, I'd say that explosion is somewhere on dA, fairly sure I've seen it there. I'll look it up. If it is, you'll need the creator's permission to use it :/

Do you really have to use the space theme?

« Last edited by Vasco on May 7th 2009 »

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Green_Fire Posted: 15:14 May07 2009 Post ID: 2615012
Green_Fire
+
Erm...
W/o the Shoop da Woop, I'd say Sevendust kind of fits...
Though they are more metal, but who cares?

Signature by me
DemonOfSand Posted: 22:27 May10 2009 Post ID: 2617363
DemonOfSand
+
On 07-May-2009 Vasco said:Second post deleted. Sorry DOS, but this is not a Graphics site, therefore the rule to be able to bump your own topics in the same day is not available. This is not very active, so you'll just have to wait like everyone does.

Anyway, first of all, I'd say that explosion is somewhere on dA, fairly sure I've seen it there. I'll look it up. If it is, you'll need the creator's permission to use it :/

Do you really have to use the space theme?
Oh, my bad. Thanks for telling me. I was sure we could do that, unless it changed without me knowing.

I found the pic on Google and I'm pretty sure tht if it's on Google for all to access, permission isn't required, just thinking out loud here. It's just for a project, but it doesn't matter now as I finished it and used Rage Against The Machine for the band. It turned out nice actually, I'll post the result sometime this week if I can.
My Aipom is famous for being the strongest Aipom ever on this site.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
DeadWing Posted: 21:37 May12 2009 Post ID: 2618969
DeadWing
+
On 10-May-2009 DemonOfSand said:Oh, my bad. Thanks for telling me. I was sure we could do that, unless it changed without me knowing.

I found the pic on Google and I'm pretty sure tht if it's on Google for all to access, permission isn't required, just thinking out loud here. It's just for a project, but it doesn't matter now as I finished it and used Rage Against The Machine for the band. It turned out nice actually, I'll post the result sometime this week if I can.
Google searches the entire internet for images, copyrighted or not.
And that picture (without the mouth obviously) was made from someone on deviantART. I have it added to my favorites on there. I'll try to find it...
*logs in to dA*
Yup, here it is.

« Last edited by DeadWing on May 12th 2009 »
Go read a different signature.
Vasco Posted: 08:48 May13 2009 Post ID: 2619123
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
Ah, I knew I'd seen it before. Probably when I was looking around your Favs Whistle

Just send the creator a note, usually they let you use it. Unless of course, you use it for commercial uses.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close