Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pokemon Sigs

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

riddles500 Posted: 19:45 May09 2009 Post ID: 2616652
riddles500
Post Likes: 0
+
I just thought it would be cool if there was a big thread where people could just post there new Pokemon sigs and anyone that wanted a pokemon Sig could come and get one if they gave the maker full credit. If you want to post your pokemon sigs go ahead. you can also request special if you want

I will start with a request for a sig with a Garchomp with a huntail hanging out of its mouth, and a manaphy egg lying at it's feet with a phione perched on the egg. And a black background and the Text: From Chaos comes order:

If it isn't too much trouble that is.

COuld i also have a little corner photo or whatever they are called of a darkrai surrounded by the three pixies, Uxie mesprit and azelf.

Thanks to whoever makes it and whoever contributes to this thread
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bam2 Posted: 20:41 May09 2009 Post ID: 2616693
bam2
Post Likes: 1
+
that is almost impossible to do, in fact, it is impossible to do. there are no renders that are of what u requested, and therefore, it can not be done. if you will go to a renders site, u can find various renders of pretty much n e thing u want. one example would be planetrenders.
goal machine Posted: 20:57 May09 2009 Post ID: 2616714
goal machine
+
Dude that is impossible, there is not a render with Garchomp eating a huntail, and the request is incredibley busy, try and request something possible please?
riddles500 Posted: 21:21 May10 2009 Post ID: 2617321
riddles500
+
kk srry

Could i just have a garchomp, a huntail, and a manaphy egg then?????
goal machine Posted: 03:12 May11 2009 Post ID: 2617406
goal machine
+
I don't feel up to making that one, but i could make you the avatar(thats what they're called) of the three pixies if you want?

EDIT: I'm too busy now sorry i can't do it anymore.

« Last edited by goal machine on May 11th 2009 »
Vasco Posted: 14:05 May12 2009 Post ID: 2618513
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
On 12-May-2009 Flareon said:excuse me, but could i plz have a flareon sig? it doesnt matter what pic it is, as long as its a good flareon one. plz and thanks
Hey Flareon, welcome to the site! Since you're new here, I suggest you read the rules, at least to be aware of what you can, and can't do.

Here we don't allow using other person's topic to request, create your own one. Post deleted, just create a topic for your own request.

See you around the forums Smile

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
riddles500 Posted: 15:48 May16 2009 Post ID: 2621515
riddles500
+
On 12-May-2009 Vasco said:Hey Flareon, welcome to the site! Since you're new here, I suggest you read the rules, at least to be aware of what you can, and can't do.

Here we don't allow using other person's topic to request, create your own one. Post deleted, just create a topic for your own request.

See you around the forums Smile

I created this thread so people could come and request pokemon sigs and avatars, or post their own for others to use, so wouldn't it be an acceptian to that rule.
goal machine Posted: 03:52 May18 2009 Post ID: 2622977
goal machine
+

http://i39.tinypic.com/oaoqrs.png
Riddles i tried your request, but Huntail didn't seem to fit in anywhere, tell me if definitely need Huntail, or you want the text gone, or any other changes please...
Vasco Posted: 09:47 May18 2009 Post ID: 2623107
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
On 16-May-2009 riddles500 said:Here we don't allow using other person's topic to request, create your own one. Post deleted, just create a topic for your own request.

I created this thread so people could come and request pokemon sigs and avatars, or post their own for others to use, so wouldn't it be an acceptian to that rule.
My mistake, I didn't read the first paragraph of your first post. The thing is, topics such as this one aren't allowed. If we allowed this, people could also create a thread for Animal signatures, then Anime signatures, and later, who knows, maybe even a thread to request all kinds of signatures.

If you were the one making the signatures, we'd allow it. It's called a Shop. This way it's just a general topic, something we must close.

But well, if you edit your first post just to express your own request, we can leave it be. Otherwise, this is getting closed, sorry.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
riddles500 Posted: 15:37 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627168
riddles500
+
thx for the sig goal machine how do i put that on
goal machine Posted: 19:26 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627320
goal machine
+
Go to forum settings, on the little toolbar up there, then go down to the empty box and paste this [img*]http://i39.tinypic.com/oaoqrs.png[/img*] in to it, and delete the *'s and when you press update the image will appear, you can also include text, be sure to give creds.

And are you sure you want nothing else to it?
BlazikenFlame Posted: 19:45 Oct29 2012 Post ID: 3167571
BlazikenFlame
+
Can i have a Dialga signature?
BlazikenFlame Posted: 19:50 Oct29 2012 Post ID: 3167572
BlazikenFlame
+
i need it saying The Controller of Time

« Last edited by BlazikenFlame on Oct 29th 2012 »
sphynxx Posted: 01:11 Oct30 2012 Post ID: 3167649
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Hey there BlazikenFlame, welcome to Supercheats!

First off, you're more likely to get someone to respond to your request by creating your own thread. See the blue "Start Topic" button near the top left corner of the forum page? Just click on that mate!

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Pravinj Posted: 03:52 Nov02 2012 Post ID: 3168646
Pravinj
^Oh look! my username...
Post Likes: 60
+
Aw Sphynxx, so very helpful (:

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Email: [email protected]
~Avy and Sig by me~
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close