Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP - Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits Of Vladimar"

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 41 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:07 Aug08 2009 Post ID: 2700884
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Roy swallowed at this. He felt the weight of the papers he was carrying with him. He wasn't sure if he was ready to reveal too much, but for now, he'd reveal what he could.
"I don't know much about my family. I ran away from home when I was young and join the military. It was some spartan Super Soldier training program. Before I could complete it however, I got kicked out. Strange how humans don't count during target practice." He chuckled, now spinning the chamber of his revovler in one hand. "After that, I learned the shield-sword technique and became an assassin. I may not be as famous as Striker, but I may be more deadly." He reached into his coat and pulled out a dozen flyers. Each one had a person's face, an amount of money below it, and a red X across their face. He tossed them onto the floor. "Last week's work." He commented. there was another flyer sticking out of his coat, which he stuffed back inside without letting anyone see what was on it.

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Aug 8th 2009 »

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pkmn boy32 Posted: 14:47 Aug08 2009 Post ID: 2700935
pkmn boy32
Post Likes: 0
+
Well, now that we are opening up to one another, I guess I can shed light on my past... said Leefe as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked to the floor... He was embracing himself for what he was going to say.
302 years and 7 days ago, I was sitting on my couch with my mother, human mother. A messenger came into our house and he was badly wounded. In his arms were five objects... Two swords, a bow, a quiver, and a cloak. as Leefe said this, he pulled his blades, bow, and quiver out. He then removed his large dark cloak. These are those objects... I've never left them out of my sight. He then continued on
My mother took pity on the messenger, she had too because of she didn't, he would have never been able to tell of my fathers death in a duel. As soon as he was healed, he walked out onto our porch, but he didn't leave... He... Turned and told me that he was my father's murderer. He then laughed and ran away... I never learned his name... Shortly after my mother went around town to find out more about this guy, but she didn't come back that night. So, I took my fathers weapons and left.
He looked up, and he was sobbing. He then continued on more...
To this day I still have no idea of who this idiot elf is. I was on his trail when I first saw you guys. I thought that you guys might be going to a main town with records, so I followed you for a few days. Then when you all were attacked, I couldn't just sit there and watch you all die, so I jumped in. I only acted the way I did cuz I was recently tormented by other humans and that's what pisses me off... But the rest, you all know about me. he said as he picked his things back up and put them away.

« Last edited by pkmn boy32 on Aug 9th 2009 »

[center][color=gold]Thank you Saphy for the sig![/center]
KOG Posted: 13:46 Aug10 2009 Post ID: 2703389
KOG
+
Teya felt great sympathy for Leefe after he told his story. "I....am sorry" said Teya, trying to be comforting.
Striker walks over to the fliers tossed down by Roy and picks one up. It was the flier of an old man with a well-dressed tuxedo.
"Hehe, man you don't know how long I had been searching for this guy" said Striker. "How you managed to find and kill him I will never know"

At that moment, the church doors open and out walk a flock of people. Service had ended. Striker stands up at the sight of this.
"We can tell the rest of our stories later" said Striker. "Let's go see the pope and get this thing out of Teya."
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:57 Aug10 2009 Post ID: 2703415
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"You just gotta know how to coax people to tell you what you want to know." Roy said, picking up the flyers and placing them back into his jacket. Again he felt to weight of one flyer in particular in his jacket. He sighed as he stood, unsure of what to do.

pkmn boy32 Posted: 14:39 Aug10 2009 Post ID: 2703474
pkmn boy32
+
Leefe stood back and noticed the look in Roy's eyes Roy? Are you alright? Something seems to be troubling you...

imaloony8.0 Posted: 14:56 Aug10 2009 Post ID: 2703487
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Roy looked up. "What? Oh, it's nothing." He said passively.

Umbreon_X Posted: 22:44 Aug10 2009 Post ID: 2703805
Umbreon_X
+
Cress simply listened to the stories,really not caring to tell his own until he grew more comfortable. He simply went beside the group "Once we get the evil demon extracted from Teya what will we do?"Cress shrugged after asking his question as he turned to Teya feeling a bit of sympathy for her and the pain she'd be going through. He looked at the flier as he shoved it in his pocket taking no regard to it.
My second siggy ever, quite proud of it ^^
KOG Posted: 12:05 Aug12 2009 Post ID: 2705747
KOG
+
"Well after driving the spirit from Teya, we're suppose to go rid the world of the rest" Striker said to Cress, passing through the doors into the santurary. The santurary was a large white room with rows and rows of pews for the members to sit in. Once the group entered the santurary, they see two figures standing at the alter. The man on the right wore glasses and a large white robe; the group had met him before. It was Maestor Benjamin from Bednia. The man on the left appeared much other than the young Maestor Benjamin. His stance was more bent over, but he had a white cane to help support his weight and stand on his feet. A large white beard hung down his face, just as his hair hung down his back. He wore a large white hair with a "J" symbol on top of his head, which told the group he was the man they were looking for.

As the group approaches the alter, both Maestor Benjamin and the old man turns to view them.
"Ahh friends, we meet again!" said Benjamin, with joy. "What brings you to the city of Elijah?"
At first, Striker was a bit puzzled at the appearance of Benjamin, but he manage to respond. "We, uhhh, have a problem....We need to speak to the Pope."
"Well look no further" said Benjamin. "Everyone, I'd like you to meet my father. The Great, Pope Xeus Benjamin"
"Father??" said Striker, under his breath. "Small world..."
Pope Xeus slowly approaches the group with his cane and draws a J in the air, before taking a bow to greet the group.
"I can see that you've all journeyed here to ask of an important task from me" said the Pope. "Speak your request, and I shall answer."
Teya steps forward and bows to the Pope, before speaking. "Oh great, Pope Xeus. I am Princess Teya Lovette from the Kingdom of Bednia. I was sent on a journey to rid the world of the evil spirits of the dark lord to stop his return from ever happeneing. Unfortunately, I ended up gettin possessed by a spirit. The Wings...."
"Oh, no..." mutters Benjamin. "King Lovette will be furious when he hears about this...."
"He does not have to know!" said Striker, stepping forward "Your holiness, sir, if I may. One of your subjects, High Priestess Naomi informed us that you could drive the spirit away from Teya. If thats true, then we ask that you do just that so we can continue our journey. We already lost a village to its unreal force. Lets not lose another."
"I see" said the Pope. "Very well. Benjamin, take miss Lovette to the chamber and the spirit removed from her. I do ask the rest of you stay here."
Benjamin obediently steps down from the alter and heads over to a set of double doors to the left, motioning Teya to follow. Teya steps forward, but then turns around to look at the group. "Look if anything goes wrong, just know I really have appreciated my time with you guys."
With that said, Teya follows Benjamin in the next room and the doors shut.
vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 12:29 Aug12 2009 Post ID: 2705796
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Roy sighed as he sat down. "Quite an adventure we have going here." Roy muttered. He looked up at the pope. "Hey, has Naomi been... I dunno, acting strange lately?" He asked.

pkmn boy32 Posted: 15:43 Aug12 2009 Post ID: 2706090
pkmn boy32
+
Just then, Leefe's eyes turned to a light purple... He sniffed the air and vanished in the air, only to appear right next to Striker. He then whispered, making his voice sound just like a breeze. Look Striker, I know that I'm a little wary when it comes to priests, but I have a bad feeling...

KOG Posted: 14:04 Aug13 2009 Post ID: 2707160
KOG
+
"Strange?" asked the Pope. "In what way, might I ask."
"Strange as in, abandoning-a-city-to-perish, strange" responded Striker.
"I cannot say honestly" said the Pope. "I hardly console with my cabinet, nowadays. I leave all the business prospectives to my son, Trevor. He is the governor of East, which happens to be where the kingdom of Bednia is. I am getting rather old and cannot do the things I used to do. All I can do now is preach the holy word of Jovalin. So I left him in charge of my cabinet. High Priestess Naomi, the governor of the west, follows orders strictly from him."
"So its Benjamin we need to talk to" said Striker. "Its rather strange how he seems to be involved in everything. Oh, gramps! I have another question."
"Yes?" said the Pope, not really acknowledge the lack of respect from Striker.
"Whats all this talk about some 'purification process'?" said Striker. "Whats the purpose of the process?"
"I'm sorry, purification process?" asked the Pope, a bit perplexed. "Do you mean the holy tradition of the Flames of Jovalin? We hardly use such a method before, because it puts too many people in danger. Long ago, when an evil spirit possessed an entire village, Jovalin knights used have to resort to drastic measures and had to burn the entire city down."
"What...?" said Striker. "You mean they killed innocent people?"
"I'm afraid so" said the Pope. "Which is why it was banned long ago."
vvv credit to .Impact.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 14:12 Aug13 2009 Post ID: 2707170
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Meaning, Naomi was lying to us about her intents." Roy scowled. "She must have known this better than anyone."

KOG Posted: 17:58 Aug13 2009 Post ID: 2707360
KOG
+
"I truly doubt Naomi means any harm" said the Pope, taking a seat down in one of the chairs on the poolpit. "She is a highly respected model among the people here in Elijah city. She has helped many who were in need. Perhaps, her judgement has been flawed a bit. Tell me, what exactly has she done?"
vvv credit to .Impact.

pkmn boy32 Posted: 20:41 Aug13 2009 Post ID: 2707467
pkmn boy32
+
Leefe then reappered standing right next to the pope. He was very casual in his stance, and leaned against the chair the pope was sitting in. His cloak hood covered his ears, hair, and eyes, which were deepening in purple by the second.
Let's put it this way bud. She tried to use this "purification process" on some city we were in just days ago. And if what you say about this process thing is true, I'm gonna have a lot of hell to give to your Naomi person. I knew people in hat city. They helped RAISE me. So I might as well just go show your little witch what power half-elves like me can have!
With that he disappeared for antlother second, but was found whispering to Striker the next.
trust me on this one... whispered Leefe. An he disappered again. But he never left the group. He still stood behind the pope, barely visible in he shadows.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:14 Aug13 2009 Post ID: 2707497
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Roy sighed, convinced that he would simply ignore Leefe and he would stop. "She abandoned us and her duty. She locked down a town a little ways away and refused to take us here to get the spirit out of Teya until morning, and then she abandoned us when the wings emerged. She fled like a coward and left her duty to destroy Vladimar. Moreso, she's still lying to us. She had something more to do with this, she's just hiding it." Roy stated bluntly.

KOG Posted: 22:37 Aug13 2009 Post ID: 2707570
KOG
+
Secretly, while the group was talking, High Priestess Naomi was leaning against the door on the inside the lobby and was listening in on their conversation. She was careful not to be noticed.
"I must say that sounds so unlike Naomi...." said the Pope. "What is the name of this city?"
"It is called Calvary town" said Striker.
"Calvary town, you say?" responded the Pope. "Do not worry. I personally will make sure that the surviving residence of that town will be taken good care of. You have my word. As for Naomi, I will have a word with her on this situation."
As he said that, Naomi removes herself from the door and attends to the members in the lobby.
"Shall we go see how things fair with the princess?" asked the Pope, standing up out of the chair with the aid of the cane.
vvv credit to .Impact.

Umbreon_X Posted: 07:27 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2707872
Umbreon_X
+
Cress stood up as he brushed the hair out of his eyes. He stretched a wee bit before lettign out a little yawn. "Is there a place I could go sleep at?" He muttered out. "I'm tired and don't feel too hot."Cress was rubning his eyes with his thumb and one with his index when a sudden chill flew through him. It alerted for a moment as he quickly went to grab his gun but a she did so he fell backwatds into the ground as he collided the guitar on his back broke to pieces as he lay, without motion.
My second siggy ever, quite proud of it ^^
imaloony8.0 Posted: 08:37 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2707939
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Roy grabbed Cress and pulled him up. "Come on, man, wake up." Roy said, shaking him violently while using a rather bored tone in his voice.

KOG Posted: 10:53 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2708268
KOG
+
"I bet if I break that guitar you'll stay awake" remarked Striker. "We need to stay awake to make sure everything goes well with Teya. We can go to sleep afterwards."
The group passes through the doors and comes up to two hallways splitting to the left and right. The pope leads them down the pathway to the left where they see a large door at the end of it. A bright light could be seen emitting from behind the door, as loud electrical noises echo over the hallway. After a few more seconds, the noises stop and the door opens, releasing smoke into the hallway. Both Teya and Maestor Benjamin exit the room seemingly unharmed.
"It is done" said Benjamin. "She has been cleansed!"
"Teya, you feeling alright?" said Striker.
"Huh?...Oh yeah...I'm fine" said Teya.
vvv credit to .Impact.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 11:32 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2708326
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Roy dragged Cress with them by his foot. "You don't sound fine." Roy commented. "You sound pretty tired."

Displaying Page 41 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close