Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP - Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits Of Vladimar"

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 42 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
KOG Posted: 14:52 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2708644
KOG
Post Likes: 0
+
"The process took a bit out of her" said Benjamin. "That room behind us was the "Room of Repentance". Its a customized room filled with holy magic that can cleanse any kind of dark spirit. We've been using it quite often lately."
"Think you can walk on your own Teya?" asked Striker.
"Yeah, I'll be fine" she responded. "We should get moving. I'm worried about the people in Polly Village."
"Ahh yes" said Benjamin. "I see you've heard about the strange events back in Polly village. We've sent one of our personal Jovacasters to take care of the problem. His name is Simon and his skills are well known might I add. Do say hello to him."
"Will do" said Striker.
"Oh, before you go" said Benjamin, stepping up to Roy. "Teya mentioned that your gun was broken. Please, allow me to fix it."
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Umbreon_X Posted: 15:41 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2708728
Umbreon_X
+
(KOG if u read my post it says my guitar broke as I hit the ground.)
Cress slowly opened his eyes as he wearily brought himself up to his two feet. He was slightly dazed as he looked around the room which appeared blurry, he managed to make out the figures in the room. He placed his right hand over his right eye as he still felt uneasy, he stumbled out fo the room to see his guitar in pieces in the other room, his eyes widened "****-"He cut his sentence off as he noticed he was in the presence of High Power people, who he thought wouldn't take kindly to the language. He began to breath heavily as he moved forward through the lobby to the exit as he walked outside and took his gun out aiming it out forward toward a crow he saw off ahead. He squeezed the trigger with tight grip as bullet was released from the gun it flew through the bird killing it on impact, this was the only way he felt he could let out his rage. As he then took aim again striking down another 2 crows that were around.

« Last edited by Umbreon_X on Aug 14th 2009 »
My second siggy ever, quite proud of it ^^
imaloony8.0 Posted: 16:50 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2708836
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Roy hesitated, pulling out his gun. Despite the patch job he had done on it, that hammer was sticking, the bottom barrel wouldn't fire, the trigger was misshaped, the sights were damaged, and the gun looked like a mess. He placed the gun into Benjamin's hand butt first. "I trust you have some blurite metal lying around. No other metal is strong enough to handel the strength of the bullets I use."

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
KOG Posted: 17:06 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2708866
KOG
+
"That won't be a problem" said Benjamin, examining the gun while holding it up to his face. After looking over it at the damages done, Benjamin uses his magic to form a white bubble around the gun and have it float in the air in front of him. As the gun turned inside the bubble, the hammer slowly moved back into place, the bottom barrel rebuilt itself, the trigger reshaped itself, and the gun as a whole returned back to the way it was. In fact, it looked brand new.
"I also took the liberty of infusing your bullets with holy magic" said Benjamin. "Now you are able to kill dark spirits with no problem. As for your friend's guitar, its also being fixed in the other room."
"Guitar?" said Striker, being oblivious to Cress breaking his guitar. "Oh god. When I told him I was going to break his guitar I did not mean for him to beat me too it. Come on Roy, lets go talk to him."
Striker turns and makes his way to the front double doors to meet Cress. Upon exiting outside, he views Cress sitting at the crows in the sky. "Those are some nice shots" said Striker. "Could use a little work."

« Last edited by KOG on Aug 14th 2009 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:24 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2708891
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Roy turned the gun over, looking at it from several angles. he pulled the hammer back, opened the barrel, and nearly took it apart examining it. Satisifed, he closed it up, now examining his bullets. They looked now different, but he could definatly feel a new power radiating from them. "Holy bullets given to an assassin." Roy chuckled, shaking his head. He followed Striker to where Cress was.

pkmn boy32 Posted: 13:58 Aug15 2009 Post ID: 2710473
pkmn boy32
+
Then, Leere reappered next to Benjamin and tepped his shoulder. Excuse me for asking, but remember my request I had for you back at the castle? and before Benjamin could respond, Leefe continued. Again, if you don't mind me asking... May I view the records of elves and half-elves in the time period of 310 years ago and today? It's outragious, I know. But it's the only way I can find that murderous piece ofand he cut himself off, too infuriated by the memory.

[center][color=gold]Thank you Saphy for the sig![/center]
KOG Posted: 23:23 Aug15 2009 Post ID: 2711137
KOG
+
"I suppose it could not hurt" said Benjamin, he holds his hand out towards the room to his left and the door opens. A big book covered in a white bubbles floats out of the room and stops in front of Leefe. "Its yours if you want, we have no use for it."
"I wonder if Cress is alright" Teya asked, a bit concerned.
vvv credit to .Impact.

Umbreon_X Posted: 00:52 Aug16 2009 Post ID: 2711236
Umbreon_X
+
Cress turned to face Striker and Roy as he still had his gun in hands. His eyes seemed ice cold, and lifeless. He spoke to Striker "Don't tell me to improve my shots when you could do no better yourself."He walked past Striker and Roy without speaking anymore words as he walked into the Catherdal looking at his shattered guitar with a still blank look. "I'd like to know how this happened."He spoke in a monotone as he shook his head at the sight of his ruined guitar. He then proceeded past the lobby into where Benjamin and Leefe stood, he looked back to his guitar "Fix it to would you..."He said with no emotion as he turned Teya who had been relieved of the dark spirit, a sense human emotion came back to him "Are you ok now Teya?"
pkmn boy32 Posted: 06:08 Aug16 2009 Post ID: 2711408
pkmn boy32
+
A smile appeared on Leefe's face. Thank you Benjamin. You have no ideas to what this means to me

KOG Posted: 11:59 Aug16 2009 Post ID: 2711663
KOG
+
"You got tired and fell on your ***" Striker joked, following in behind Cress. "The fall broke your guitar"
Benjamin graciously holds his hand up and has the broken guitar float over towards Cress. As he came close to Cress, it started to rebuild itself. The strings reattached themselves and the structure parts of the guitar reformed. Once it had fully rebuilt itself, it lowers down into the hands of Cress, shining like it was brand new.
"Also, you may need this" said Benjamin, approaching Cress and Roy with boxes. "These are rounds of holy bullets. The bullets that are in your gun right now Roy. Careful, there are only seven bullets in each box and I doubt I'll be able to make more for you on your journey. Use them carefully."
"So since we all got what we came for, hows about we get out of here?" said Striker.
vvv credit to .Impact.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 12:39 Aug16 2009 Post ID: 2711700
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Thirteen shots, eh?" Roy said, accepting the box. "Trust me, I won't miss." He looked at Cress, almost digusted that he had broken his own guitar and thrown such a fit about it, and how he handeled a gun. "Striker may not be able to tell you to improve your shots, but I can. We don't have many shots with these Holy Bullets, and if you get any, I need to make sure you won't waste them. Your aiming is sloppy, and you'll never hit a piece of Vladimar with that style."

pkmn boy32 Posted: 13:09 Aug16 2009 Post ID: 2711724
pkmn boy32
+
((I know the name choices are random, but they were the first thing that came to my mind... Hope Leefe can get his guy soon!))

Harsh words, but he's right kid. Said Leefe in a more sympathetic tone. But while you guys bicker, I think I found something. Two possible suspects... Fergy Milton and Gembolin Cralder.

Umbreon_X Posted: 18:00 Aug16 2009 Post ID: 2712000
Umbreon_X
+
Cress stood quiet as he swung his guitar on his back nodding towards Benajamin in a thanking manner. He was choosing to ignore Roy as he took a box of the Holy Bullets "If I knew I needed to shoot something with percision I would..."Cress bluntly stated "I don't care if I skim a crow but if it's that Vladimar my focus won't be on killing it..."Cress grinned as he cocked his head to the left "I got my guitar to make sure noone dies..."He finished his sentence "Now let's go."
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:18 Aug16 2009 Post ID: 2712149
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Roy scowled. "To waste a shot is a sin, especially rounds that precious. Just make sure you don't screw up, damnit."

KOG Posted: 10:21 Aug17 2009 Post ID: 2712719
KOG
+
"Well if you're done arguing, ladies, then we'll be on our way" said Striker. He looks into the sky and whistles loudly. A loud bird call responds to the whistle and the white bird, Grace, swoops down from the sky. As she swooped down, she grows largely in size before reaching the ground and stopping near the group.
"I figured we'd take a break from walking" said Striker. "Lets go."
As he said that, Striker hops onto the back of the bird and takes off. The bird hits a u-turn in air and swoops back down towards the group, scooping them all up onto its back.
vvv credit to .Impact.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 15:23 Aug17 2009 Post ID: 2713011
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Go ahead and call me a girl, just remember that this 'girl' can blow your brains out whenever she wants." Roy grunted as he hopped on the bird.

pkmn boy32 Posted: 17:34 Aug17 2009 Post ID: 2713086
pkmn boy32
+
No ones brains are going to be blown out anytime soon! And stop arguing! I'm trying to decipher these runes! snapped Leefe as his eyes grew purple. But as soon as he finished his eyes were back to green as he turned his head back to the ancient texts.

KOG Posted: 21:24 Aug17 2009 Post ID: 2713236
KOG
+
"Lets hope things did not get much worst back over Polly Village" said Striker, glancing outward as they passed through the clouds on Grace.
"As do I...." said Teya, looking forward with a look of determination. "Look...."
Teya points upward towards the sun high in the air and views it a gigantic planet-like object slowly moving in front of it.
"Uh-oh, here comes an eclipse...." said Striker. "You know what that means, right?"
"Tormentors...." Teya said.
vvv credit to .Impact.

Umbreon_X Posted: 21:40 Aug17 2009 Post ID: 2713246
Umbreon_X
+
Cress was sitting listen to everyone converse amongst each other he heard a tone in Teya's voice that caught his attention "Teya, what are these Tormentors exactly? Obviosuly, by their name they obviously can't be the nicest thing, but what exactly will they do to us?"Cress asked as he swung his guitar down in front of him as he began to pick a soft, somewhat sad sounding song as he only hoped Polly Village wasn't in any harm.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 22:47 Aug17 2009 Post ID: 2713300
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Roy removed the six Holy Bulelts from his gun and put them in the box given to him. He put this box in the pouch he carries his ammo in and fished out six blurite rounds. He needed to conserve those shots until he needed them. Roy chewed his lip. "They won't have a large window of time to attack. Eclipses don't last for too long. They'll attack relentlessly." Roy turned his attention to Cress. "Imagine a shadow and the most disgusting monster you can think of did it, and the Tormentors would be their deformed child."

Displaying Page 42 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close