Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP - Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits Of Vladimar"

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 44 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 42 | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:13 Aug30 2009 Post ID: 2724698
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
"Hey, Lady!" Roy called to Swobota. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Leave them alone!"

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
KOG Posted: 20:33 Aug31 2009 Post ID: 2725459
KOG
Post Likes: 0
+
"These children are all under the influence of a dark spirit" said Swobota. "It is because of this that they are to be obducted and scanned for trances of that dark spirit."
"Well damn, take it easy!!" said Striker. "They are just children."
Swoboto ignores Striker and passes him up, heading back towards the city. All the guards follow after Swobota, dragging and carrying the children with them.
"Man, what is up with these jovalist bastards?" said Striker.
Teya heard the comment and wanted to respond, but she knew she could not after what she just saw.
"Lets follow them" Teya said, heading back to town.

« Last edited by KOG on Aug 31st 2009 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:45 Aug31 2009 Post ID: 2725529
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Roy's hand hovered near his holster for a moment. He then slowly lowered it. "She's as blind as Naomi." He spat as he began following Teya.

pkmn boy32 Posted: 16:03 Sep01 2009 Post ID: 2725905
pkmn boy32
+
Just sayin guys, but did you notice her face? said Leefe as he reappered behind the group again. He was gazing towards the army.
It was completely expressionless... As if she didn't care...

[center][color=gold]Thank you Saphy for the sig![/center]
KOG Posted: 18:11 Sep03 2009 Post ID: 2727332
KOG
+
The group follows Swotoba and the guards back to Polly Village. Upon reaching the village, Swobota and her guards all make their way towards town square in the center of the village. All the royal knights form a large circle around Swobota and restrain all the kids they capture. Villagers saw the knights come in from their houses and could be seen viewing this event happen from hills and roofs.

"Citizens of Polly Village" Swotoba called out in a loud voice. "The cathedral has heard your cries for salvation. We have come to exspunge this city of the dark spirit that rests inside it. This request requires that all of the youth of the village be under siege. For it has come to my attention that they are the ones targeted by its power. Once we find the spirit, your children will be free. Do not fear for no harm will come to them."

"Why do I have trouble believing that?" Striker said, watching all of this happen.
vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 22:13 Sep03 2009 Post ID: 2727484
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Probably because she's lying." Roy replied. "These Jovolists have such blurred words it's hard to understand their goals."

KOG Posted: 01:08 Sep07 2009 Post ID: 2729223
KOG
+
"Well we can only trust her then" Teya said. "Although things may look bad, that is a woman of Jovalin. She can't mean any harm."
Striker did not bother to respond. He just continues to watch. Back inside town square, Swobota is seen walking by the children held captive by the royal knights. She holds her hand over their heads as she passed them by, acting as if she was scanning them in her own spell caster way.
"Be ready to move in" Striker said. "If she makes any sudden movements to harm anyone, you know what to do."
vvv credit to .Impact.

pkmn boy32 Posted: 08:59 Sep07 2009 Post ID: 2729307
pkmn boy32
+
Leefe's image suddenly appeared by Striker
Striker... We have to consider the fact that there are people here. If ANYONE were to go after this woman, they must be fast and silent... That basically leaves you, Roy, and me. leefe's eyes were back to the dreaded purple

imaloony8.0 Posted: 12:42 Sep07 2009 Post ID: 2729399
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Silent? Me? You obviously don't know how I work. I'm more of a sabetoure. Silent in, loud out. Only replace silent with slightly less loud." Roy snorted.

pkmn boy32 Posted: 15:51 Sep07 2009 Post ID: 2729531
pkmn boy32
+
Roy... Think about it. You have a gun. You're a good shot. Ever thought of sniping? said Leefe with a joking manner
He then continued seriously.
We need silence in the beginning, not in the end. If need be Roy, can you shoot from a far distance?

« Last edited by pkmn boy32 on Sep 7th 2009 »

imaloony8.0 Posted: 18:04 Sep07 2009 Post ID: 2729689
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Sniping with a magnum?" Roy said, cocking an eyebrow. "I'll get back to you on that." He snorted. "Besides, I'm not about to go sniping a religious official without a damn good reason. Even if she's hurting those kids. Anyways, I can't shoot from too far away with my magnum. Eighty yards is pushing it. If I had a rifle, I might be able to do more."

KOG Posted: 21:08 Sep07 2009 Post ID: 2729793
KOG
+
(( What happened to the rest of the rpers? :( ))

"No one is killing anyone right now until we know for sure she is a threat" said Striker. "Her tactics are questionable, but her intentions are where they need to be."
Teya glanced at Striker after he spoke the comment. His display of morality presented a sort of attraction towards him. She stares at him for a second longer, before looking back down the field.

Swobota passes up a number of children, but has yet to come across the one containing the spirit. Just then, her hand hovers above Jonah and she comes to a sudden stop. The hand shakes vigourously and the eyes of Swobota widens. "I've found you" mutters Swobota. "Restain him!!"
The guards swirm Johan and ambush him to the floor, holding him down.
"NOOOO!!" screams Helen, watching from the hill. "Don't you hurt him!!" Helen dashes down the hill to the rescue of her son.
"Helen, no!" yelled Teya.

« Last edited by KOG on Sep 7th 2009 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:20 Sep07 2009 Post ID: 2729796
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((I ate them. :P))

"Quiet!" Roy hissed. "Don't get involved unless we must. Those soldiers would tear us to ribbons if we tried to protect someone they wanted to capture."

pkmn boy32 Posted: 17:10 Sep08 2009 Post ID: 2730209
pkmn boy32
+
((true... They have been gone for a while...))

I have no intention of killing anyone, but I must get a better shot just in case. I will be on a nearby rooftop, and if you need me, just whisper my name. said Leefe, his eyes were losing their purple tint.
He then pulled his bow out, pulled his hood up, and jumped. Then he was on a the closest house's roof. He motioned to the group to remain silent. He had a perfect shot if need be.

KOG Posted: 18:56 Sep12 2009 Post ID: 2732519
KOG
+
Helen reluctantly stands by, as Roy commanded, and watches on as the guards restrain her son.
With Johan clasped in the arms of the knights, Swobota then turns to the group of holy knights to her left. "My lady, I have found the spirit possessed boy" Swobota said. As she said that, the group of holy knights suddenly began to depature into two sections. Once they had departed, Naomi is seen walking out from behind the group of knights with her hands behind her back.
"Look who it is" said Striker.
"Naomi!" said Teya, a bit surprised. Even now, she was beginning to believe something was fishy with the high priestess.
"Leefe, keep that arrow steady" Striker said. "We may need you to take someone out after all."
"Job well done, Swobota" said Naomi, approaching Swobota. "Your patronige will be award somehow. Thanks to you, we have found the source of the village's troubles. Now it is time I purged this city of the darkness that consumes it."
At that moment, Naomi reaches in her cloak and pulls out a sharp dagger, holding it up in front of her eyes. Swobota gasped at the sight of this.
"Wait, your holiness!" said Swobota. "What are you planning to do?"
"You've done your part" said Naomi. "Now I'm going to do what lord Jovalin commands. I am freeing this child from his worldly pain."
"You don't plan to kill the boy, do you?" asked Swobota. "He is but a mere child!"
"He is a tool possessed by the dark lord" said Naomi. "He is too dangerous to be left alive!"
"THIS IS MADNESS!!" yelled Swobota.
"You dare go against the church of Jovalin!?" Naomi growled at Naomi.
Swobota fell silently and slowly backed away.
Back on the hill, Helen was biting her nails in fear after watching what was taking place. "Please, do something!!"
Striker looks at Leefe and nods at him, giving him the cue to shoot.
vvv credit to .Impact.

pkmn boy32 Posted: 11:10 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2732898
pkmn boy32
+
thougt you'd never ask! said Leefe. Less than a second later his arrow tip turned blue and it was shot.
The blazing tip grew as it approached it's unexpectinh target Naomi. The arrow was flying straight towards her chest.

« Last edited by pkmn boy32 on Sep 13th 2009 »

imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:29 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2733057
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Roy swore. "When your son gets away, take him, and run as far away from here as possible." Roy told Helen. His eyes flashed an emerald green and two blurite-tipped shots erupted from his gun. The first aimed at that Dagger Naomi held, and the second aimed at the knight that held Johan down.

KOG Posted: 18:47 Sep14 2009 Post ID: 2733667
KOG
+
The lighting quick bullets cut through the air and hit their targets right on. The first bullet pierced right through his armor of the holy knight and killed him on instance. The second one hit the dagger in the hand of Naomi and knocked it out of her hand.
"WHAT!?" yelled Naomi, surprised at the bullet knocking her dagger out of her hand. It was at that moment the arrow shot by Leefe nails Naomi right in the back and has her twitch in anguish on her feet. "AHHHHHH!!"
"JOHAN, RUN!!" yelled Helen from the roof top.
Johan heard his mom and ran up towards the group on top of the hill, having all the guards including Naomi look at towards them.
"Traitors....." Naomi growled under her breath, staggering in pain. "GET THEM!!"
On commanded, the holy knights pulled out their swords and stormed up the hill towards the group.
"You wanna play boys!?" yelled Striker, pulling out his two swords. "LET'S PLAY!"
"Hurry, over here!" Teya called out to Johan and Helen, trying to lead them behind the hill so they could hide from the knights.
"Roy, Leefe! Lets get'em!" yelled Striker, leaping at the knights and slicing a pack of them down.

« Last edited by KOG on Sep 14th 2009 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:51 Sep14 2009 Post ID: 2733706
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Roy's eyes returned to a normal color. He smiled as a sword extended from the shild on his arm. "You guys realize we just attacked one of the highest ranking religious officials in the country?" He chuckled. He fired twice more, emptying his gun and felling two more knights. "That means we're officially outcasts now, and I don't have to hold back anymore."

pkmn boy32 Posted: 20:42 Sep14 2009 Post ID: 2733740
pkmn boy32
+
Now is the time to shine! roared Leefe as he jumped off the rooftop. He landed next to Striker a second later, bow replaced by his two elven blades. His eyes were purple once again.
I've always wanted to shoot a ranking official. And now I'm gonna have one hell of a rime paying for it. Look at it this way, one down, a LOT to go! Leefe said. To any normal human, he would have appeared insane.

Displaying Page 44 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 42 | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close