Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP - Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits Of Vladimar"

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 45 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:02 Sep14 2009 Post ID: 2733748
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
"Leefe, you're insane." Roy said. A wild grin then grew across his face. "Then again, I'm sure we're all a little crazy by now. Whatever happens, leave Naomi to me." He reloaded his magnum and pounced forward like a cat, piercing a soldier through the chest with his Blurite sword.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
KOG Posted: 21:22 Sep15 2009 Post ID: 2734193
KOG
Post Likes: 0
+
While the boys were fighting, Teya conversated with Helen and Johan in their hiding place.
"Are you ok?" asked Teya, placing her hand on his shoulder.
"I'm fine" Johan mutters back.
"Why didn't you tell us you were possessed by the evil spirit spirit?" Teya said. "We could have helped you."
"I...I didn't know" Johan said.
At that moment, a pack of holy knights appear in front of Teya, Helen and Johan and hold their swords out to them.
"Oh no!" Helen yelled in fear. "They found us!"
"MANNY!!" screamed Teya, calling out to Striker for help.
Suddenly, a lightning bolt flies in out of no where and hits the royal knights in their chest, killing them on impact. As their lifeless bodies fell to the floor, Swobota walks in and holds her hands out to them.
"This way" whispered Swobota. "Hurry!"
A bit hesitate at first, Teya takes the hand and all four head towards another rock to hide.
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 09:57 Sep16 2009 Post ID: 2734382
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Roy's revolver retorted again as another knight collapsed. He looked over the dead body to see Naomi about twenty feet away. "There you are!" Roy said. A knight next to him swung his sword downward at Roy, perhaps trying to split him in half. Roy brought up his shield/sword hybrid and used it do deflect the powerful attack to the side. He then leaped forward towards Naomi.

pkmn boy32 Posted: 15:20 Sep16 2009 Post ID: 2734460
pkmn boy32
+
Leefe then appeared right next to Roy. He took out two of the knights about to strike, and then blocked another
Take the shot! I'll hold them off. he said, finishing off the one knight and started on the next one.

[center][color=gold]Thank you Saphy for the sig![/center]
imaloony8.0 Posted: 16:37 Sep16 2009 Post ID: 2734489
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Roy bit his lip. "No." He replied. The sword retracted into his shield and he swung the shield at Naomi's head to knock her out.

KOG Posted: 01:20 Sep17 2009 Post ID: 2734785
KOG
+
Incredibly, the shields pass right through the body of Naomi, as it all of a sudden becomes transparent. Naomi then vanishes into thin air and disappears out of sight.
Striker saw this happen while slicing down a holy knight. "Damn, where did she go?" said Striker. "Find that corrupted holiness witch!"

« Last edited by KOG on Dec 30th 2013 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 07:48 Sep17 2009 Post ID: 2734843
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"What?" Roy said. At the moment of his surprised, a knight jumped from behind, at Roy. He roared in anger at the one who had felled his fellow knights. Roy turned around, but his movement was stalled by his surprise. The sword emerged from his shield and he stabbed it right at the knight.
The sword pierced the knight's stomach, and the knight grunted in pain. Then, however, a wicked smiled played across his face.
"D-damn." He whispered with a drop of blood dripped from the corner of his mouth. He looked down at his side where the knight's sword had sunk four inches in. "Heh, sorry guys." Roy muttered as he fell backwards, hitting the ground with a dull thud.

pkmn boy32 Posted: 05:31 Sep18 2009 Post ID: 2735260
pkmn boy32
+
Leefe was still fighting two knights. They were on each side of him, waiting to strike.
So that's how you guys wanna play eh? muttered Leefe. Then, unlike the knights thought he would, he ran forward and jumped on a wal. He then shot himself off of it in a split second. The next, he was behind two slumped knights, fresh booed on his blades.

KOG Posted: 10:35 Sep25 2009 Post ID: 2738923
KOG
+
(( Apology for being away for a while. College has kept me busy. Lets continue. ))

As the others continued to fight, Teya, Johan, Helen, and Swobtoa approach a towering large rock and quickly race behind it to hide from the life-threatening army. However, to their surprise, they get behind the rock to see Naomi resting against it with her arms crossed.
"Hehehe..." Naomi chuckled. "Descendants of Vladimar will never escape..."
"Ironic" mutters Teya in a intense tone. "It is you who speaks with the intentions of a demon"
This comment did not please Naomi who expresses a shocked look on her face. She then raises her hand and the ground itself swallows the legs of Teya, Helen, and Johan, stopping them from escaping.
"NO!" yelled Helen, struggling to escape.
"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME WITH SUCH A TONGUE!" growls Naomi. "You'll pay for your insulence!"
Swobota, who was not swallowed, stands back and watches all of this occur. She was unsure of what to do or who to side with.
vvv credit to .Impact.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 11:40 Sep25 2009 Post ID: 2738944
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((O. Hai. I thought you died or something.))

Roy rolled on the ground, holding his side. He was losing a lot of blood and didn't know how much longer he would stay concious. He fired his pistol, killing a knight who charged him. He heard Helen yell, and knew he'd never make it in time in his condition. "Leefe!" He shouted, propping himself up against a house where he could shoot better. "Go find Helen and the others! Striker and I will hold off these tin cans." Roy fired again and reloaded, feeling the sting of his deep wound.

KOG Posted: 22:43 Sep25 2009 Post ID: 2739261
KOG
+
A pack of holy knight closes in on Roy to overnumber the wounded hero, but Striker is seening flying in to his rescue. Striker hits a holy knight with a dropkick and uses it push himself over to another knight, slashing his down to the ground with his swords. He pushes off that knight to another and then slashes him down, continuing the sequence until he was back the first knight he dropkicked. The knight slowly rises up with the sword to attack Striker, but is silenced by the assassin who slices his helmet head off his shoulders and has it roll over on the ground. As the lifeless body falls to the floor, Striker heads over to Roy and helps him to his feet.
"Hang in there" said Striker. "We'll get you some help."
vvv credit to .Impact.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 22:49 Sep25 2009 Post ID: 2739270
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Roy stumbled to his feet. He coughed up a little blood, and looked up just in time to shoot a knight bearing down on them. "Their numbers are too great. We need to get out of here before we get surrounded." He coughed.

pkmn boy32 Posted: 16:00 Sep26 2009 Post ID: 2739601
pkmn boy32
+
Im on it Leefe said. With that, Leefe took a giant leap into the air and jumped on a rooftop. He closed his eyes, took a breath in, and disappered once more. He appeared a second later on the opossing side of the rock where Naomi was holding Teya, Helen, and Jonah captive. His eyes opened. They were once again, a deep purple. He then jumped on the rock with his blades drawn.
Burn in Hell!!! Leefe then jumped and, applying his signature arrow spell to his swords, he thrust his burning blue blades towards Naomi's head. He had every intention for a bloody, torturous kill.

« Last edited by pkmn boy32 on Sep 26th 2009 »

KOG Posted: 17:57 Dec30 2013 Post ID: 3296496
KOG
+
At that moment, a swarm of holy knights surrounded the warriors and held the swords at them. With no where the go, Swobota and the warriors could only sit and watch as Naomi approached them.

"You all will regret this day. As High Priestess, I hearby announce that you are all ... "

In the midst of her sentence, Naomi points her finger at the group, having a circular bright light glow on the tip of it. That light got brighter and brighter to the point where Striker and others had to shield their eyes.

" ... BANISHED!"

A huge light was unleashed from Naomi's finger, which expands and engulfs the area around the warriors and the knights. As the light fades, a maniac laugh is heard echoing.

"Hehehahah ... ahahahahaha!"

TO BE CONTINUED

(Figured this needed a closing.)
vvv credit to .Impact.

KingofCorn Posted: 11:13 Dec31 2013 Post ID: 3296579
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
Nice ending.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:17 Jan04 2014 Post ID: 3297278
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
The phrase is "better late than never," no?

KingofCorn Posted: 00:13 Jan07 2014 Post ID: 3297693
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
Indeed.
Displaying Page 45 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close