Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

UFC/MMA

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 21 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 19 | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
Sanzano Posted: 09:36 May14 2010 Post ID: 2844406
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
It could be any of those or all 3.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 03:57 May15 2010 Post ID: 2844719
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
thats what she said...wait that didnt go there.man i've been waiting forever to bust out a thats what she said.

So is Lyoto challenging Rua for hte title in a rematch?

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

CyberneticMooninite Posted: 06:48 May15 2010 Post ID: 2844732
CyberneticMoon
inite
Post Likes: 1
+
Shogun is Rua's nickname and no, this isn't wrestling where you get a rematch clause, Rashad Evans and Rampage Jackson will have a fight to decide the number one contender to Shogun's belt.
Meh.
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 19:09 May15 2010 Post ID: 2844923
ShadowStriker6
The Young Lord
+
i thought you left johneth...and why aernt you on msn anymore.A flood doesnt mean deserting your friends.

hmm rashad vs rampage.Seems like tis gonna be a good fight.My money is on Rampage though.

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Zelda Fan Posted: 11:28 May16 2010 Post ID: 2845166
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
Hey guys sorry about that, its just its been really crazy up here, the whole city is in a riot, the whole place has gone mad, people are breaking into store stealing things, somebody broke into my house and trashed the place, thats why I haven't been on, its been going on for weeks! People are rioting because the Montreal Canadiens beat the Captials and now the Penguins, the two best teams in the league, and are in the confrence finals against the Flyers, who ever wins moves on to the stanley cup final, Canadien fans are crazy.

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=057pCcbeZD0

As for the Rampage and Rshad fight, I beleve Rshad is going to win it, he's faster then Rampage and he has a ground game, while Rampage doesn't...

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Sanzano Posted: 01:33 May17 2010 Post ID: 2845580
Sanzano
+
I take it the Montreal Canadiens don't participate in many Stanley Cups? Crazy scenes, it reminds me of football hooligans in England.

When is the fight due to take place?

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 04:31 May18 2010 Post ID: 2846064
ShadowStriker6
The Young Lord
+
Zelda Fan said:Hey guys sorry about that, its just its been really crazy up here, the whole city is in a riot, the whole place has gone mad, people are breaking into store stealing things, somebody broke into my house and trashed the place, thats why I haven't been on, its been going on for weeks! People are rioting because the Montreal Canadiens beat the Captials and now the Penguins, the two best teams in the league, and are in the confrence finals against the Flyers, who ever wins moves on to the stanley cup final, Canadien fans are crazy.

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=057pCcbeZD0

As for the Rampage and Rshad fight, I beleve Rshad is going to win it, he's faster then Rampage and he has a ground game, while Rampage doesn't...

That never happens here mainly cause we dont play hockey,eh?(sorry couldnt resist...dennis made me do it with his adminz powerz)

i remember one time some guy tried breaking into my house,i smacked him in the head with my xbox 360 controller then put him in a sleeper untill the cops got there...note that i let go after a bit and made sure i was holding my trusty controller.

Sanzano Posted: 10:02 May20 2010 Post ID: 2846772
Sanzano
+
I take it you were day-dreaming when you wrote the above post? Having a stranger enter you house while you are asleep is a scary experience as it happened to me a few years back when I lived in England with my mum and dad. My mum heard something which woke her up and she went downstairs to find someone creeping around in the living room. When she screamed the intruder run out of the house into the back garden and over the fence. We then called the police who arrived almost immediately with dogs, the dogs came into the house and sniffed about and then the police let them off their leashes and they just ran down the garden and over the fence after the man. The dogs caught the burgler in no time at all and he was arrested. He turned out to be a drug addict looking for money for his next fix and had been breaking into other houses in our area for months.

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 06:05 May21 2010 Post ID: 2847039
ShadowStriker6
The Young Lord
+
Yes i was day dreaming when it happened.I was doing my maths homework and heard this noice and grabbed my controller(i was near my 360),turned down teh hallway,and that was when i saw him from behind and hit him.I put him in a sleeper because i recently saw(at that time)that police were apparently banned from using it.but lucky i had a friend over other wise i would be home alone.(my friend and i was diong the homework)

also dennis was the guy who broke in be stupid enough to stay over the fence?if it was me i wouldve bolted.

Sanzano Posted: 05:32 May24 2010 Post ID: 2847895
Sanzano
+
He did run for it but the dogs moved like lightning, it was impressive watching them run down the garden and over the fence and into the night. If I had of been the burglar I would have been terrified looking behind and seeing them catching me up.

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 01:24 May27 2010 Post ID: 2849020
ShadowStriker6
The Young Lord
+
yea kinda getting off topic so back on topic naow.

Sanzano Posted: 09:53 Jun01 2010 Post ID: 2850955
Sanzano
+
What's the next big fight and where's Zelda Fan? He hasn't been here in a while, I hope he's OK.

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 00:23 Jun02 2010 Post ID: 2851174
ShadowStriker6
The Young Lord
+
i dont know about the fight but i'm sure his fine.I'm sure no one will want to fight a fully trained BBJ fighter whose like 6'8 and 280 pounds.

Sanzano Posted: 09:18 Jun02 2010 Post ID: 2851210
Sanzano
+
Yeah I know, he sounds like a monster of a man. For some reason I imagine him looking like the big red indian in 'One flew over the cuckoos nest'.

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 01:06 Jun03 2010 Post ID: 2851424
ShadowStriker6
The Young Lord
+
oh ye-nope never heard of it.But then again theres probally 20 or so years difference between us.

But has the Rashad and Rampage fight happened yet?

Sanzano Posted: 01:56 Jun03 2010 Post ID: 2851428
Sanzano
+
It's a classic comedy movie starring Jack Nicholson, it's worth watching even though it's about 35 years old.

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 02:05 Jun04 2010 Post ID: 2851756
ShadowStriker6
The Young Lord
+
exactly dennis thats 21 years between me and it...even though i'm cooler.

Sanzano Posted: 09:52 Jun07 2010 Post ID: 2852647
Sanzano
+
Regardless of how old the movie is it's worth watching, I think it won quite a few awards when it was released.

CyberneticMooninite Posted: 21:07 Jun08 2010 Post ID: 2853385
CyberneticMoon
inite
Post Likes: 1
+
The fight happened several days ago, Rashad won. He dominated the first 2 rounds then got rocked in the 3rd round. Rampage let him back into the fight though and Rashad finished the fight. He got a unanimous decision win and will now face Shogun for the Light Heavyweight Title.
Meh.
Sanzano Posted: 09:07 Jun10 2010 Post ID: 2854083
Sanzano
+
Sounds like Rampage Jackson is more interested in being a Hollywood movie star these days instead of training for fights.

Displaying Page 21 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 19 | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close