Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Michael Jackson Hospitalized - This is no joke

Moderators for this forum: sphynxx
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
know-your-role Posted: 11:33 Jun30 2009 Post ID: 2660957
know-your-role
Post Likes: 1
+
On 29-Jun-2009 qwertyuio said:No, just, no. You can't not allow others to debate their opinions. That is called power abuse, nobody here has said anything to the point of being flame or breaking any SC rules, just because you have a strong belief that you are correct, does not mean you may effect the abilities of others.
We already have enough upset from fans as it is though. Show the king of pop some respect, please.
E-bro: Jakethesnake14
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
tbug2007 Posted: 14:13 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2661962
tbug2007
Da Bug
Post Likes: 4
+
On 25-Jun-2009 coachcline said:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/..._jackson

Yep, he's dead. This is like monumental news, like revolutionary. It's surreal really. This is like, a shock.

I still say he was a dirty child molestin' perv. HE DID IT!
"I still say he was a dirty child molestin' perv. HE DID IT!"

In my mind, there's no reason we should be praising a guy who was like this. Even if he had decent music (which IMO he didn't. Not my style <: ).

What shocks me, is why the day of his death, everybody was ranting on him, then the next days they were saying what a great guy he was.

Truth be what it is. He was always what he was. A psychopath, druggie, child molester, mentally deranged person. There's just nothing around that.

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
qwertyuio Posted: 14:22 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2661971
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
On 30-Jun-2009 know-your-role said:We already have enough upset from fans as it is though. Show the king of pop some respect, please.
Show the members of all sides of a debate some respect, please.

Especially now with this confession, even if it is a possibility that they were bribed, I beleive now more than ever that he is innocent.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
geezerguy Posted: 14:56 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2662017
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
On 01-Jul-2009 tbug2007 said:"I still say he was a dirty child molestin' perv. HE DID IT!"

In my mind, there's no reason we should be praising a guy who was like this. Even if he had decent music (which IMO he didn't. Not my style <: ).

What shocks me, is why the day of his death, everybody was ranting on him, then the next days they were saying what a great guy he was.

Truth be what it is. He was always what he was. A psychopath, druggie, child molester, mentally deranged person. There's just nothing around that.
This is really annoying me now. There's no way you know for sure that he was a child molester, you have no proof that he did it.
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
tbug2007 Posted: 15:26 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2662098
tbug2007
Da Bug
+
And he might not have. The autopsy is against him with drugs though :P

FILIP R POLICE
bradthegamemaster Posted: 15:27 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2662105
bradthegamemas
ter
Don't Mess With Fluttershy
Post Likes: 2
+
Thank you GG. it's annoying me too! >_>

Lisa Marie Presley even said herself that MJ did not have any unusal behavior around lil kids. Plus, the other day, the kid that accused MJ of molesting him came forth & said he lied, that his father made him say MJ molested him for money & cuz he didn't approve of the friendship between MJ & his son. geez, MJ had NO childhood & wanted to make lil kids happy, & you media believers wanna bash this humanitarian. you people make me sick! >_>

The Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Canon of Pokemon
Activity Status: Unknown, for now
tbug2007 Posted: 15:39 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2662152
tbug2007
Da Bug
+
I'm not bashing the humitarian. <: I hate the media.

FILIP R POLICE
bradthegamemaster Posted: 15:55 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2662170
bradthegamemas
ter
+
Taylor, we discussed this over msn, we're kool <:

but yea, who ever believes the media, then just wow

tbug2007 Posted: 15:57 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2662172
tbug2007
Da Bug
+
I can't believe that media would put so much crock up everywhere though.

FILIP R POLICE
geezerguy Posted: 15:58 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2662173
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
On 01-Jul-2009 tbug2007 said:And he might not have. The autopsy is against him with drugs though :P
It wasn't illegal drugs though. They were drugs prescribed by his idiot of a doctor. Painkillers and such.
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
bradthegamemaster Posted: 15:59 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2662178
bradthegamemas
ter
+
@ Taylor: I can. they're hounds, ruthless S.O.B.'s. they're out to make anyone look bad, especially (hate to say it, but it is true) black musicians.

« Last edited by bradthegamemaster on Jul 1st 2009 »

tbug2007 Posted: 16:09 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2662186
tbug2007
Da Bug
+
Well I mean I knew they'd put junk up, but it just amazes me how biased it is.

FILIP R POLICE
ph∂l∂nx Posted: 17:14 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2662268
ph∂lW
06;nx
Post Likes: 0
+
:O GOOD BY MJ!
Good ridance ;)

Credz to Vasco!
DemonOfSand Posted: 22:01 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2662532
DemonOfSand
+
I never cared much for MJ. The only songs I kinda liked were Beat It and Thriller. I also couldn't stand to look at him. He was fine the way he was and everyone liked him that way. IMO, him trying to change his skin color and his face and the fact that he surrounded himself kids made him an easy target for molestation. I also hate the media, they'll do anything for a story, even ruin the lives of the innocent. As long as they get money, they don't care.

But still, I have trouble believing that someone like him could be innocent, even if he says he didn't do it or people who accused him say they lied about it. As Dr. Gregory House says "Everybody lies".

Ok, you can say/yell mean things to me now.

[b][Edited for Grammar][/b]

« Last edited by DemonOfSand on Jul 1st 2009 »
My Aipom is famous for being the strongest Aipom ever on this site.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
qwertyuio Posted: 22:07 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2662539
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
On 01-Jul-2009 DemonOfSand said:I never cared much for MJ. The only songs I kinda liked were Beat It and Thriller. I also couldn't stand to look at him. He was fine the way he was and everyone liked him that way. IMO, him trying to change his skin color and his face and the fact that he surrounded himself kids made him an easy target for molestation. I also hate the media, they'll do anything for a story, even ruin the lives of the innocent. As long as they get money, they don't care.

But still, I have trouble believing that someone like him could be innocent, even if he says he didn't do it or people who accused him say they lied about it. As Dr. Gregory House says "Everybody lies".

*high five to House reference*

But yeah, agreed.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
destroyer96 Posted: 22:11 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2662547
destroyer96
+
i think that MJ was innocent but looked guilty because of his past, but he might have been guilty but still it stinks that he died.

e-bros: hadugen and Pokemonhacker68/shiny grovyle
credit to PH68 for the sig!!! thanx buddy!!!
E-mail= [email protected]

bradthegamemaster Posted: 22:32 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2662593
bradthegamemas
ter
+
On 01-Jul-2009 DemonOfSand said:I never cared much for MJ. The only songs I kinda liked were Beat It and Thriller. I also couldn't stand to look at him. He was fine the way he was and everyone liked him that way. IMO, him trying to change his skin color and his face and the fact that he surrounded himself kids made him an easy target for molestation. I also hate the media, they'll do anything for a story, even ruin the lives of the innocent. As long as they get money, they don't care.

You are misinformed about one thing; MJ didn't try to change his skin color, he had a disease that caused the pigment in his skin to get lighter.

DemonOfSand Posted: 22:53 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2662647
DemonOfSand
+
On 01-Jul-2009 bradthegamemaster said:You are misinformed about one thing; MJ didn't try to change his skin color, he had a disease that caused the pigment in his skin to get lighter.
Well my mistake. Again, I don't care for him therefore I don't follow what happens to him. The only information I've heard about him was from many years ago(before diagnosing said disease) and what they're saying about him now.
My Aipom is famous for being the strongest Aipom ever on this site.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Oginig Posted: 19:01 Jul02 2009 Post ID: 2663481
Oginig
Forum GuestMember
+
On 01-Jul-2009 bradthegamemaster said:Thank you GG. it's annoying me too! >_>

Lisa Marie Presley even said herself that MJ did not have any unusal behavior around lil kids. Plus, the other day, the kid that accused MJ of molesting him came forth & said he lied, that his father made him say MJ molested him for money & cuz he didn't approve of the friendship between MJ & his son. geez, MJ had NO childhood & wanted to make lil kids happy, & you media believers wanna bash this humanitarian. you people make me sick! >_>
Can anyone link me to a news article about that confession? I've only seen one article about Evan Chandler saying he lied, and the article was poorly written - it had bad grammar and made no reference to who interviewed Chandler, where the confession was taken, or any other real facts about the interview. It made me think the article was fake. And besides, the article has since been removed from the site where I saw it, which would also suggest that it was false. I could be wrong, of course - I'd just like to see an actual news article for confirmation. Anybody found one?

In any case, I was never much of a Michael Jackson fan, but I acknowledge that he made a huge impact on the musical industry, and I respect him for that. His legacy will live on for a long time. Rest in peace, Michael.
Sincerely,
Jaffa

rain matrix Posted: 05:05 Jul03 2009 Post ID: 2663845
rain matrix
+
On 01-Jul-2009 geezerguy said:This is really annoying me now. There's no way you know for sure that he was a child molester, you have no proof that he did it.
*Whip's out tape's of Neverland Ranch*
Displaying Page 5 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close