Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy XII

Final Fantasy XII Lore

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Rachetdude11 Posted at: 15:15 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2662061
Rachetdude11
Post Likes: 0
+
+
In this topic, I'll be posting all references that Final Fantasy XII makes to past games in the series. From bosses, to common creatures, any references will be listed. Having played FFI, FFII, FFIII, FFVII, FFX, and KH1 and KH2, I have a good grasp of references that FFXII makes. Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] to tell me I'm full of it, or to suggest references to past games I may have overlooked.
balthiersbit Posted at: 17:52 Jul04 2009 Post ID: 2664980
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
+
If youre planning on doing this then you either need to edit your original post, turn it in to a discussion that everyone can join in or submit this and actually gain Subs for it. You cannot double post here. If you joined in 2006 you should know this already.

Giving you 24hours to decide. If not this will be closed.

(It is a nice idea for a topic if it is open for discussion. You could still submit in the submit/ask Q link above under the SC Banner.)

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

balthiersbit Posted at: 18:23 Jul05 2009 Post ID: 2665593
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
+
On 01-Jul-2009 Rachetdude11 said:Boss Lore: In this section, I'll be discussing bosses that appeared previously in the Final Fantasy series. One note: This section is only about creatures who are listed under the "Bosses" section of the Bestiary. Marks, Espers, Rare Game, Humanoids, and the Imperial Empire will all have their own sections.

Demon Wall: Appearing in Final Fantasy VII as a boss in the Temple of the Ancients. In order to leave the Temple, Cait Sith sacrificed his stuffed Mog body to the wall. I can't say more without spoiling the story of FFVII. Sorry! Appears in FFXII(twice!) as a boss in The Tomb of Raithwall, and defeating both allowed you to obtain the really powerful Demonsbane sword.

There's more, but I have to go now to reorganize my list. E-Mail me if you have anything.
Quoted so that A..I dont double post..and B you can copy and paste this so you dont lose it.

As per Supercheats rules you cannot doublepost. This has been deleted. Please feel free to copy and paste your post and edit your first post. But I cant allow a topic only containing your posts im afraid.

Again I would advise you to submit this in the submission section under the supercheats banner.

*post deleted*

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Rachetdude11 Posted at: 12:56 Jul06 2009 Post ID: 2666227
Rachetdude11
+
+
If I have broken any rules, I deeply apologize. But I am planning on starting a discussion on a certain aspect of Final Fantasy XII that intrigues me... Anyway, if you could get someone to close this forum, I'd appreciate it. Thanks, Bathier.
dragonx254 Posted at: 22:40 Jul16 2009 Post ID: 2677307
dragonx254
Elite Gamer
+
+
This topic has been closed out of request.

sig credit goes to Craizen
Resurrection in process: Final Fantasy Eternal
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 475373

Post Top
Click to close