Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Signature Battle : dark_wolf_33 versus muhammed : Congratulations

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
CyberneticMooninite Posted: 02:03 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673836
CyberneticMoon
inite
Post Likes: 1
+
No, that's exactly what he's been doing.
Meh.
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 02:03 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673837
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
He posted in topics where people were asking for critique. His "critique" was saying that his work was basically better without actually critiquing their work. That's spam.
02 Dissociative. Posted: 02:04 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673838
Dissociative.
Post Likes: 0
+
Oh, I didn't know he was doing that. I guess that's different. I've just seen his posts in GC.

Signature by Vasco.
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 02:06 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673840
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Yeah. I got tired of it and called him out on it. And here we are.
muhammed Posted: 02:16 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673843
muhammed
+
On 14-Jul-2009 dark_wolf_33 said:

GTFO. Your attempts at being a troll have failed because you let yourself be beat.
Woah, now its just getting a little bit personal...

02 Dissociative. seems to be the only person on these forums that doesn't take everything to heart... Aussies FTW!! Thumbs Up
Just ask if you want me to make you one of my world class signatures

[center][center]
goal machine Posted: 02:44 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673853
goal machine
+
I'm Aussie too, the fact that your critique on Krow's awesome tag was sometimes i wish i was blind, that is just ridiculously pointless, stupid, and offensive.

Why post, when all your doing is being rude.
muhammed Posted: 02:51 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673855
muhammed
+
On 14-Jul-2009 goal machine said:I'm Aussie too, the fact that your critique on Krow's awesome tag was sometimes i wish i was blind, that is just ridiculously pointless, stupid, and offensive.

Why post, when all your doing is being rude.
Ok that was maybe a little too much but I stand by every other post I've made over the last couple of days. If anyone got offended then thats their problem.

Some of the work that has come from the users of this site is brilliant and I'm only having a bit of fun which is obviously a bit too much for some people.

[center][center]
CyberneticMooninite Posted: 02:57 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673858
CyberneticMoon
inite
Post Likes: 1
+
"a bit of fun"? Your brand of fun is borderline troll at least. It isn't funny and is just pure annoying. Cut the ****.
Meh.
muhammed Posted: 03:00 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673861
muhammed
+
On 14-Jul-2009 CyberneticMooninite said:"a bit of fun"? Your brand of fun is borderline troll at least. It isn't funny and is just pure annoying. Cut the ****.
You're right... Starting from now I will be 100% serious in every post that I make

[center][center]
goal machine Posted: 03:10 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673865
goal machine
+
Now your taking this out of context!

He didn't say never try to make a joke did he?

Just stop trying to use your as you call bits of "fun", in which are rude, offensive, and there is no point in saying them.

It's like saying a joke when your the only person who laughs, it's sad, and the fact that you find saying offensive remarks the most fun of all is just amazingly sad.

longstory, short, get rid of the dodgey posts, but don't be afraid to crack a joke once in a while.

If you got at all offended by this, then as one of your former post says, it's your problem.
muhammed Posted: 03:20 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673870
muhammed
+
On 14-Jul-2009 goal machine said:Now your taking this out of context!

He didn't say never try to make a joke did he?

Just stop trying to use your as you call bits of "fun", in which are rude, offensive, and there is no point in saying them.

It's like saying a joke when your the only person who laughs, it's sad, and the fact that you find saying offensive remarks the most fun of all is just amazingly sad.

longstory, short, get rid of the dodgey posts, but don't be afraid to crack a joke once in a while.

If you got at all offended by this, then as one of your former post says, it's your problem.
Nope its gonna be 100% serious posts because its obvious thats all that the users here can handle.

Pretty much every post that I've made has been taken seriously. Small minded children trying to act above their age is what I'd say is the problem here.

[center][center]
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 03:25 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673872
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
On 14-Jul-2009 muhammed said:Nope its gonna be 100% serious posts because its obvious thats all that the users here can handle.

Pretty much every post that I've made has been taken seriously. Small minded children trying to act above their age is what I'd say is the problem here.
No, the problem is people like you try to get kicks out of basically insulting other people's artwork. There's no reason for it, "serious" or not.
dx_hbk Posted: 03:25 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673873
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
On 14-Jul-2009 02 Dissociative. said:Oh my god. Can it be? It can!

People on this goddamn site have no senses of humour. Especially dx_hbk.
OMG me i don't have any sence of humour ?????????

You have to be out of my your mind to say that and this is not a joke it compleatly anoying and its not only me ask anyone they will tell you muhmad is just posting spam.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 03:26 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673874
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
On 14-Jul-2009 dx_hbk said:OMG me i don't have any sence of humour ?????????

You have to be out of my your mind to say that and this is not a joke it compleatly anoying and its not only me ask anyone they will tell you muhmad is just posting spam.
You're not helping either.

Can someone just please close this.
muhammed Posted: 03:27 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673875
muhammed
+
On 14-Jul-2009 dark_wolf_33 said:No, the problem is people like you try to get kicks out of basically insulting other people's artwork. There's no reason for it, "serious" or not.
Well I though my comment on your work was the most obvious of my sarcastic posts... All you had to do was look at my signature to work that one out... Doesn't take take a rocket scientist..

[center][center]
dx_hbk Posted: 03:28 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673876
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
On 14-Jul-2009 muhammed said:Nope its gonna be 100% serious posts because its obvious thats all that the users here can handle.

WTF your caling us small minded children and your making lame jokes and the 100 serious bit just sonds stupid to me also i don't fine any of your post funny i find them a lame excuse for a joke.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 03:30 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673879
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
On 14-Jul-2009 muhammed said:Well I though my comment on your work was the most obvious of my sarcastic posts... All you had to do was look at my signature to work that one out... Doesn't take take a rocket scientist..
You could've stopped it though. I knew you were sarcastic, but the way you carried it on just made me think of you as a-- to put it very simply-- jerk. Thing is, that wasn't the only post you made either.
muhammed Posted: 03:34 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673880
muhammed
+
On 14-Jul-2009 dark_wolf_33 said:You could've stopped it though. I knew you were sarcastic, but the way you carried it on just made me think of you as a-- to put it very simply-- jerk. Thing is, that wasn't the only post you made either.
So you decide to stop me by challenging me to a stupid graphics battle... Well look how that turned out, really stopped me didn't it.

[center][center]
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 03:37 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673882
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
You didn't have to agree. You could've ended it right there. If you're going to blame me for this, you need to put equal blame on yourself.
dx_hbk Posted: 03:37 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673883
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
Well if you have any sence of decency then yes you should have stopped by now.

^ That guy is GOD

Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 478122

Post Top
Click to close