Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fable

What is this game like?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 04:51 Sep20 2004 Post ID: 1113
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
I've heard loads of good stuff about this game... But what is it like to play... And what games would you comare it to?
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
onlygodcanjudge Posted at: 11:52 Sep27 2004 Post ID: 2019
onlygodcanjudge
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Basically this game is like zelda and diablo 2 plus(+) combined. This game is awsome yet easy. Even though it is easy, you have so many choices to make it keeps the game fun. e.g. You decide if you want to be good or evil, gay or straight. it is awsome.
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 12:02 Sep27 2004 Post ID: 2021
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
haha... Thanks for the comments - yes it does sound good and I'll probably be getting it shortly.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
onlygodcanjudge Posted at: 12:23 Sep27 2004 Post ID: 2027
onlygodcanjudge
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no problem. you will enjoy this game. so get it soon. and if you have any more questions let me know.
uam_devildog Posted at: 00:48 Oct01 2004 Post ID: 2507
uam_devildog
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This game has more to it, than most people care to even delve into. I've enjoyed just getting into what wasn't in the game (i.e. the dragon) Search any engine for Fable + Better Bard and sit back and prepare to be stupified. I can't fathom some of the things that i've seen on these threads. Secrets, or maybe just a hoax, it's fun either way. But, you have to get the game first. No cheating. Stay away from spoiler sights until you have gone through the game once, at least. One hint from me to you, explore, search, pay attention to detail(time of day, statues, etc.), and have fun. If you have a question to ask, you can e-mail me at [email protected], during the week. I don't get online on the weekends.
bob2187 Posted at: 21:25 Oct09 2004 Post ID: 4986
bob2187
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You even get to pick what your character looks like (facial hair and hair style) pretty cool
zach21811 Posted at: 19:16 Oct13 2004 Post ID: 6027
zach21811
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 27-Sep-2004 onlygodcanjudge said:no problem. you will enjoy this game. so get it soon. and if you have any more questions let me know.
i have beat the game it is pretty esey but i dont no were the mayors neckless is
please help me
zach21811 Posted at: 19:16 Oct13 2004 Post ID: 6028
zach21811
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 27-Sep-2004 onlygodcanjudge said:no problem. you will enjoy this game. so get it soon. and if you have any more questions let me know.
i have beat the game it is pretty esey but i dont no were the mayors neckless is
please help me
liquidbutter Posted at: 16:16 Oct16 2004 Post ID: 6720
liquidbutter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
mayors necklace is on the western shore of oakvale betwixt two boats on the opposite side of the dock from the saltydogs treasure
Scrotal Safety Tip #3: Purchasing a swimsuit with built-in underpants will greatly cut down on excess scrotal-stress during a spirited game of volleyball and the like.
liquidbutter Posted at: 16:21 Oct16 2004 Post ID: 6724
liquidbutter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
why is it u age so rapidly? one minute i was 31 the next i was 54? and also is there anything else to do when your done besides kill villagers and buy their houses? i mean i already own all of oakvale. i own three homes in north bowerstone, 4 in knothole glade, 2 and a weapons shop in hook coast... ive gotten bored with bringing people to skorms chapel. who does skorm want anyway? he doesnt care for anyone i bring him.
Scrotal Safety Tip #3: Purchasing a swimsuit with built-in underpants will greatly cut down on excess scrotal-stress during a spirited game of volleyball and the like.
Jerec81 Posted at: 10:06 Oct22 2004 Post ID: 9524
Jerec81
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You age as a direct relation to the amount of experience you gain. Also Magic ages you quicker than Skill or Melee. Skorm wants sacrifices....the healtheir and stronger your sacrifices are the better. Also it helps to do it at midnight. My advice, get two mercs and some villigers with you and go there, right after they get their payment at midnight sacrifice them as fast as you can. You'll get Skorms Bow, which is bad *** to look at and does 900+ damage. I'm doing the same thing as you, buying up all of the buildings, I want to see what happens when you give the Temple of Avo half a mill. It'll take me a while but it's something to do.
liquidbutter Posted at: 20:53 Oct22 2004 Post ID: 9867
liquidbutter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks for the help with skorm. dont waste your time earning half a mil for avo. the best thing you can get from avo is a mace called sentinus. does 250 damage + special augs(cant remember what) i got it for 100k. i donated upto 400k and never got anything else and from what i hear there is nothing else.
sycopathicgenuis Posted at: 13:51 Oct23 2004 Post ID: 10243
sycopathicgenuis
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Where do I find/buy the Spade? It sounds stupid but I'm lost.
joslifer1 Posted at: 22:51 Oct26 2004 Post ID: 11571
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If your a sycopathic genius, you should already know!
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
jord shelly 900 Posted at: 05:16 Nov13 2004 Post ID: 22315
jord shelly 900
Forum GuestMember
+
+
from a shop or when you are in the graveyard here is a chest with a spade in it
We Dont need no education or self control hey teacher leave us kids alone home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
green dai Posted at: 15:17 Nov21 2004 Post ID: 28800
green dai
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I just got the game, it's worth the money though I hate the way gaining exp. effects your age. Just because your adept in certain skills doesnt mean you should get old so fast.
I have lived in Utah my whole life,*realm of Satin*It's starting to taint me,*It's total HELL*
save me
*sniffle*
Sir Wants-Allot Posted at: 01:02 Dec27 2004 Post ID: 45016
Sir Wants-Allot
+
+
is there a way to become younger i have beat the game but my character is 64 and SO wrinkly and i want him to seem younger how do you do that?
joslifer1 Posted at: 15:00 Dec31 2004 Post ID: 46926
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You can't, Sir Wants-Allot. As the minstrel says,
"Age will catch the swiftest man
As quickly as the slowest..."
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
jcnitro Posted at: 21:41 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49411
jcnitro
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I need help picking a game what should I chose Halo 2 or Fable
I like wolfs
-Hak- Posted at: 10:29 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53391
-Hak-
+
+
Well, it is something you have to think about. Halo 2 is awesome with all the weapons and stuff, but in Fable you can do a whole bunch of spells and destroy+kill people in many ways. Also, Halo 2 is a very long game to beat and Fable is short. I beat Fable in 7 hours and 23 minutes. It counts on what you like more.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close