Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

Bored With Your Game? Come Here! New Events!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
the1youluv Posted at: 12:23 Jul27 2005 Post ID: 291403
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok I am in year 11 and am getting very bored, so I thought that I would try some new web sites and find new events, but I still came here often! And I thought that I would be nice enough to share them with you! Since I will be playing the girls version, and the guys won't be, then I should give them hints before I get to busy with More Friends of Mineral Town! So here you GO!!!

WACK A MOLE!
wack a mole used to be part of a mini game in harvest moon 1, when you go to your field and start to till the field and you find a mole, wack them on the head with you hammer using L + B to change quickley. After you have done that, click start, memo, and go to the place where you have the frisbee place and there should a be a wack a mole game record! It has to be spring, summer, or fall season to do this though...But it is sooo cool!

BEACH SHACK BUISSNESS
Visit the Beach Shack between 5pm and 7pm and Kai will welcome you to his shop. He says that his shop constantly has so few people in it but he doesn't mind, although he doesn't think is food tastes that bad. Kai seems a little upset about the lack of customers. Just then Popuri then walks into Kai's shop and says she's brought him some customers! Some of the town's villagers come in and Popuri says there's more of them coming! In walk a few more and Kai realizes she wasn't kidding when she said she brought him customers. Kai asks if you would be able to help him out and you automatically agree. There are a lot of customers who arrive. Even Ban, Luu, Kappa, and the Sprites show up for a meal!

BASILS AWARD
Event occurs if you're good friends with Basil. Mary and Gray also have to be married. Go to Basil's house between 4pm and 7pm.

FISHING FOR KAPPA
Usually when you go to the lake on Mother's Hill you plan on catching fish. Instead of catching a fish you might just catch Kappa instead! You have a very rare chance of hooking this strange green guy but when you do the game screen will flash and he'll appear. Kappa will dance around on top of the water and then return back to his underwater home. How weird!

FISH
After you catch all of the fish that are available, the Goddess will appear and congratulate you. The next morning Zack will appear at your farm door to also praise your fishing skills.

ELLI DOCTOR AND ELLEN'S LEGS
Elli and the Doctor have to be married to trigger this event. Meet up with Elli at the clinic between noon and 7pm. Elli is studying and doesn't understand part of the chapter, but Doctor helps to clear it up for her. Elli is greatful for the Doctor's assistance. The two of them see you walk in and they both greet you. Elli explains that she's researching a cure for Ellen's legs. You can encourage her, or tell Elli to put her grandma into a hospital.

THE WHITE FLOWER
Once you reach your 5th year in the game and it's Summer season, go to Ellen's house between 1pm and 4pm. Inside Ellen says she's waiting for Basil to arrive for a visit. When Basil appears, he says that Ellen is going to tell him about a rare plant. Ellen explains that when she was young, she heard someone talking about the White Flower that only blooms on a Summer night. She says there's no one alive anymore who has seen it. Basil is intrigued by Ellen's story. He asks you find the White Flower and bring it to Ellen. Basil then goes back to his house to do some research about Ellen's flower. Go to the peak of mothers hill to find it.

THE DAD AND HUSBAND
Lillia receives a letter from her husband Rod. Event happens during the Summer season at the Poultry Farm between 10am and 1pm.

MIDNIGHT MIRROR
If you have the Mirror for your farmhouse, gaze into it at midnight. Normally you'll be told it's late and you should go to bed, but occasionally you might have something spooky happen. You can figure out when it's exactly midnight (0:00am) by going into your farmhouse and checking the clock. There is also a Mirror in the Town Cottage (the 100 million house) but nothing happens at midnight.

MANNA'S SHOPPING SPREE
You will of had to triggered the Wine Harvest event and not asked Cliff to help in order to see this event. On a rainy Thursday or Friday, visit Jeff's store between the hours of 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm. Inside you'll find Manna doing a little shopping and a little chatting with Sasha. Manna keeps gabbing away and says she's there to buy things for dinner. She asks Jeff for some Rice Balls and Curry Powder, then begins to smother him with compliments! Jeff is so giddy that he decides to charge her half price for her items. Manna is definitely the crafty shopper...

Well that's it for now... I don't want to give away TOO much! Look back in about a week or even a day if I am bored!
Harvest Moon Rocks!!!! I'm in my 11th year since 6-26-05! Now I am playing Harvest Moon: MORE Friends of Mineral Town! It came out on 7-27-05! If you have the girls game, ask me if you want some cheats!

rhys_ov_gy Posted at: 13:43 Jul28 2005 Post ID: 294800
rhys_ov_gy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thakz alot m8 plz send in sum more thingz like that it really helps me out cos am gettin bored of the game
rhys ov gy o5
the1youluv Posted at: 01:11 Jul29 2005 Post ID: 296961
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok here are some more:

GREY AND KAI
During the Summer go to Kai's Beach Shack during lunch time, between 11am and 1pm. Gray has come to Kai's shop to get something to eat. He asks Kai for some Baked Corn and Kai is happy to give it to him. And when you come in, they talk about grey eating thier often and then he leaves.

ANN AND DOUG
This event will occur every year but it's not marked on the seasonal calendar by your bed. On the 5th of Fall, go to the Inn at 10am and Ann nervously welcomes you. She says they'll be closing at 5pm that day. Go to the peak of mothers hill and they will be celebrating thier mom's death.

CASH, NOT CREDIT
This event can trigger if Karen and Rick are married, and you're good friends with Jeff and Sasha. Go to the Store when it's raining outside, between 1pm and 4pm. Inside you'll find Sasha giving Jeff a little lecture. She's upset that he lets everyone in town buy items from the store on credit instead of paying cash. If no one pays with money, that means they don't have any money! Jeff says that people promise to pay but no one actually has done so yet. Sasha makes Jeff promise to have the next customer pay in cash instead of on credit. A customer walks into the store so you and Sasha move away from the cash register to see what Jeff does.

GOSSIP GIRLS
Sasha and Lillia talk about Jeff. Tuesday between 11am and 1pm; Sasha should be there at the Poultry farm during that time.

4:44!
In Japanese culture, the number 4 is concidered bad luck. Sort of how those of us in the west concider the number 7 to be unlucky.
Turn your T.V. on at that time and it''s a little odd. You use your clock to figure it out.

BAD MEMORY MAN!
If Ann isn't married yet, visit the Inn on the 11th of Winter between the hours of 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm. When you enter the back room you'll find Doug hard at work. Ann will walk in and cheerfully say that she has something she wants to give him. She'll hand Doug a present and he doesn't understand why she's giving him a gift. Ann shouts at him because Doug has apparently forgotten that today is his birthday!

RICK'S DEPRESSION
Karen/Rick and Popuri/Kai will need to be married to trigger this event. Since Kai and Popuri aren't around most of the year, it will also need to be Summer season. Go to the Poultry Farm between 4pm and 7pm.

FRIDAY THE 13TH
Occasionally you might have a friday that is also the 13th of a season. In past Harvest Moon games the day brought unhappy animals or horrible fishing. In Friends of Mineral Town the only thing that happens is the News channel is scrambled. Everything else throughout the day will be perfectly normal.

FAMLIY MEMORIES
Walk to Mother's Hill from the Forest on a Wednesday between 8am and 10am. When you get to the area you'll find Doctor gazing out over the lake. When he notices you are watching him, he explains that he's there to remember his parents. Doctor's parents were also working in the medical field and when he was growing up they were very busy. Doctor hardly was able to spend any time with them and was angry that his parents didn't give him much attention. Now that he's grown up though, Doctor realizes how important it is to take care of other people's lives. Time stops on Mother's Hill when you come across this event. You can stand there and fish in the lake, or even take the time to heal your Cursed Axe or Fishing Pole while you're there. When you leave the map, time will continue on as normal.

MAY #1
Go to the Inn on a Friday between 4pm and 7pm and you'll see that Barley is on the telephone with someone. After a short conversation, he asks the person if they're returning home. The person on the other end isn't coming home and Barley hangs up.

MAY #2
If you've seen Part 1 you can trigger this one. Go to the Inn on a Wednesday between 4pm and 7pm once you've reached your 3rd year in the game. This time Barley has brought May along so she can talk to her mother on the telephone. May is very happy to talk to her mom and tells her all about the handsome new farm neighbor that moved in.

HELPING BAISIL
After you're married, walk into the woods between 11am and 6pm on a sunny day. If you're good friends with Mary you'll see her standing behind Gotz's house. She is talking to herself and wondering if she has the correct grass. Walk up to her and she'll ask how your married life is going. She says she's looking for some grass to help with her dad's research. If you tell her that's a nice thing to do, she'll smile and say she enjoys helping out her dad. Mary says she has to leave and wishes you luck with your farm.

HARRIS AND HIS PROBLEM
After you have been married for a little bit you can trigger this event. Leave your farmhouse after 7pm and you might see Harris waiting outside for you. He's come to ask you for some advice about a problem he has. If you agree to listen, he'll talk about how he's in love with Aja. She lives in the city so Harris wants to write her a letter, but he doesn't know what he should say. If you tell him to write what he feels, he'll thank you and says he'll take a chance telling her about how he feels. After some time has pass, you might meet up with Harris again outside your farmhouse door. He says he took your advice and wrote to Aja, but when she wrote back he found out that she already has a boyfriend. Harris tells you not to apologize, but thanks you for suggesting he write to her. If he hadn't sent the letter, he would of never known she already has a boyfriend. Now he's happy for her and knows he can give up on his crush.

I thinkt that that is all of them that you can do in the year that you are in.
I f I find more I will post them here.
Harvest Moon Rocks!!!! I'm in my 11th year since 6-26-05! Now I am playing Harvest Moon: MORE Friends of Mineral Town! It came out on 7-27-05! If you have the girls game, ask me if you want some cheats!

rhys_ov_gy Posted at: 03:34 Jul29 2005 Post ID: 297074
rhys_ov_gy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wo ure really good at this game . ime only in 5th year so any things i could do really helps so if u found out more plz send it here
rhys ov gy o5
the1youluv Posted at: 15:59 Jul29 2005 Post ID: 298555
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks! And I have a few more for you. ByTheWay, have you tried the Whack A Mole one? It is my FAVORITE!

JEFFS PAINTINGS AND HIS HEART
You can see this event if Rick and Karen are married, and you are good friends with Sasha and Jeff. Go to the back room of the Store between 8am and 10am on a Monday. Inside you'll meet up with Jeff and Sasha. The three of you are talking when someone enters the store. Sasha goes to investigate and brings the visitor back with her to the backroom. The visitor introduces himself as Won, a traveling salesman. He asks if Jeff creates painting and Jeff says he does as his hobby. Won says he's impressed by Jeff's artwork and offers to buy them from him! Sasha is in shock, but Won says that Jeff is a very good painter. When she asks how much he is willing to pay, Won replies that he's going to pay 10000 G for each one! Sasha is very pleased but Jeff says he won't sell any of his paintings. Jeff explains that the paintings are feelings that come straight from his heart. If he were to sell those paintings, he would be selling pieces of his own heart. Won is disappointed but he understands Jeff's feelings. After Won leaves, Sasha tells Jeff that she's proud of him. One of the paintings at the Inn in A Wonderful Life is by the artist "Jeff"

MEDICINE FOR LILLIA
In the Summer season, go to the Poultry Farm and you'll come across Lillia. She says the store had to be closed today because she's not feeling very well. When you ask where her kids are, she said they both suddenly rushed off somewhere. Rick then runs back into the house. He's been at the Clinic and he brought her some medicine. Right afterwards, Popuri can running in with some medicine she bought at the Clinic too! Now they have twice as much medicine as they need. Lillia smiles and is glad that both her kids care for her so much.

HARVEST SPRITES TEA PARY
If you're nice to the Harvest Sprites you may receive an invitation in your mailbox to join their Springtime Tea Party. The invitation will arrive in the Spring when you've earned their friendship. Take the invitation with you when you go visit the Sprite's hut and then give it to any one of them. They'll then start the Tea Party and give you Relax Tea Leaves as a memento. The party lasts until 6pm, then you get to walk home. (Each H.S. has to have 10hearts, and none of them can be working for you on the day you want to visit them.)

ELLEN'S VISITOR
If it's raining on a Friday, go to Ellen's house between 8am and 5pm. Ellen and Stu will be doing the usual things when Saibara walks in. Saibara appoligizes for coming on this rainy day, but Ellen says it's alright and asks how he's doing. She says that it makes her happy when Saibara stops by to visit. Her comments make Saibara blush and chuckle. Suddently he notices that you are in the room too! He asks how long you have been here, but Stu answers and says you've been here for a while. Saibara becomes nervous and asks Ellen for his lunch, then he leaves. Ellen smiles and says his face was so red. This even will only happen after you've reached your 2nd year on the farm.

ANN AND CLIFF
If Cliff and Ann are married, go to Doug's Inn between 6am and 8am on a rainy day. Cliff and Ann are inside having a quarrel. Cliff is upset because Ann doesn't act like a normal girl! Ann doesn't believe she should act like anyone else but herself and resents that Cliff says his sister acts more female than she does. Cliff realizes that he needs to accept Ann just they way she is and appoligizes.

MARY'S BOOK
Once Mary and Gray have been married, go to the summit of Mother's Hill on a Thursday between 1pm and 4pm. At the top of the hill, Mary is talking about her new book. Gray is happy for her, and Mary even mentions that the publisher would like her to write a sequel. Upon hearing that news, Gray expresses some concern. He is worried because she stayed up late every night working on it and he's afraid her health will fail. He didn't want to stop her from doing what she loves to do though. Mary is grateful that Gray cares about her so much and promises not to work so hard on the next book she writes. You will only be able to see this event after you've reached your 4th year in the game.

A LETTER
On Wednesday between 09am and 01pm, go to Ellen's house. Inside you'll find Ellen, Elli, and Stu talking. They start up a conversation with you about your work on the farm and how hard it must be. Ellen says even if today is Elli's day off from the Clinic, she's still studying medical books. Elli then remembers that she forgot to return the book to Doctor! She heads for the bookcase to find it, but when she does she also find a letter that had been hidden among the books. The mysterious letter is addressed to Ellen, who opens it up and says it's from Grandpa! Elli and Stu are shocked and are curious to know what it says. Ellen reads the letter from her husband, who wrote that he is very happy that Ellen is his wife. He was too embarrassed to give his letter to Ellen, so he hid it in the bookcase. Ellen says she'll treasure his letter.

That I think that is it, but also look in my fourm that I made called, "Shooting Stars and a Wish"
That should be perfect for the year you are in.

the1youluv Posted at: 23:08 Jul29 2005 Post ID: 300086
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
here are just a few more for you, and some of them are for if you want to start a new game later on...

STUS FEVER
Go to Ellen's house on a Wednesday between 09am and 01pm. Stu is inside with a fever and Elli believes it's a good idea to pay the Doctor a visit. Stu says he feels fine but he'll go because his sister is getting worried. Elli asks if you could take Stu to the clinic while she finds Doctor on his day off. At the clinic, Doctor says that Stu just has a cold and he'll be fine. Elli is relieved that her brother will be fine and thank you for bringing him to the clinic. Doctor asks if you'll also take Stu back home to Ellen's house. You'll raise your friendship levels will all the participants and appear back at Ellen's house a few hours later.

STU PLAYS WITH YOU
When Elli takes her day off from the Clinic, go to Ellen's house between 10am and 5pm. Inside you'll find Stu is very rambunctious and wants someone to play with. Ellen was just about to read him a story when you walk in. Stu asks if you would please play with him, but Elli doesn't want him to be a bother to you. If you agree to play with her little brother, you'll raise your friendship with Elli, Stu, and Ellen.

ELLEN'S PAST
Event occurs after Ellen's Visitor event, at Ellen's house between 8am and 5pm. Watch a conversation between Saibara and Ellen again.

GOLDEN LUMBER SHOW OFF
If you ever receive a chunk of Golden Lumber, be careful not to put it outside in your farmyard! The Mineral Town residents aren't happy with a farmer that likes to show off his wealth. Each morning they'll come by and scold you. Even the Groumet Man and the Harvest Goddess will show up and give you a hard time. If that's not enough, all day they will call you a rich rascal instead of using your name! Until you remove the Golden Lumber out of your farm yard, they will come every day and yell at you.

AJA IS MAD
If the weather is good you might stumble across this event in Rose Square. When the ladies are there between 1 and 4pm, walk into the Square and you'll overhear Manna asking for advice. Sasha and Anna are more then willing to listen to their friend's troubles. Manna explains that she's concerned about Aja, her daughter. She explains that Aja and Duke had a fight, and afterwards Aja ran away. They hear from her occasionally but Manna wishes she would come home so they can all talk it out. Sasha then has a brainstorm and volunteers to talk to Aja and convince her to return home. She says that sometimes it's best to have someone else other then the parents do the talking. Anna and Manna think that's a good idea.

BAD ATITUDE
If you have Ann's heart color purple or higher, go to the Inn when it's raining or snowing outside. If you're there when Duke and Doug are there together (between 2pm and 4pm or so) you'll come across the two of them arguing. Ann is trying to stop them from having their argument, but they won't listen to her. Ann asks if you would help her stop them from getting into a fight. If you decide to help, you will attempt to split the two men up. Doug and Duke are both irritated that you've tried to break them up, but then they can't even remember what they were arguing about! The guys smile and tell you they won't fight anymore. Mayor Thomas is just glad they've stopped so he can finish his meal.

FOR A NEW GAME...

GOTZ AND HIS CREATIVE URGE
One day when you go to visit Gotz, you'll find him in a foul mood. He's tired of working on your farm and doesn't feel like doing any more work. Gotz is under appreciated and flat out won't do any more upgrades to your farm. Talking to him from behind the counter will just get you a nasty reply in return. In order to have Gotz begin to build on your farm again, you have to make him happy. His friendship level with you has to be at it's highest point before he'll start taking expansion orders again. Gotz's favorite foods are Eggs, Honey, and Apples. When you find some time give him a gift of his favorite food. When he feels better he will start taking requests again.

DRUNKEN BATTLE
Go to the Inn on Sunday between 7pm and 10pm when you have Karen's heart-color Green or higher. Inside you'll see Karen and Duke, who are about to start a drinking contest together. If Karen wins then Duke has to pay the large bill he has run up at Jeff's Store. If Duke wins then the bill will be erased. Duke thinks it should be an interesting wager. Karen asks if you would like to judge them. You can choose that they both need to stop or just a simple "yes". It doesn't matter what you pick since they're both going to drink themselves silly anyway.

FREE FISHING ROD
When you first start your game, you don't have a lot of money. One of the best ways to earn some money is to sell the fish you catch, but you don't have a fishing rod! To get a free fishing rod, visit Zack's house between 11am and 5pm. He'll tell you that a friend left behind a fishing rod and Zack doesn't need it. Instead of throwing it away he'll give it to you to use. Before you can receive the fishing rod, you must make sure you have an empty slot available in the Tools section of your rucksack. If your rucksack is full of tools, you won't see this event.

BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
This event triggers during the Spring season, the 10th through the 17th. Go to Zack's house and you'll see Popuri walk in after you. She asks Zack if her packages have arrived yet. Zack has what she wanted so Popuri requests that he doesn't tell her mom. Popuri explains to you that her mom's birthday is coming up (Spring 19 actually) and she had to order the birthday gift through the mail so her mom wouldn't find out. Popuri asks if you can keep it a secret. If you agree not to tell Lillia, then you'll raise your friendship with Popuri.

POOR CLIFF!
During your first year if it's snowing outside and you have nothing in the items section of your rucksack, head towards Rose Plaza. Enter the plaza from the entrance near Yodel farm and you might see Cliff walking around. Suddenly Cliff doesn't look very good and he passes out in the snow! Next to him you find a photograph and Cliff says he was remembering when he left his past home. It was snowing when he left and the snow in Mineral Town reminds him of that day. Y ou will bring him to the inn to warn ann and them the clinic, you will turn blue from saving him and they will clear cliff out to make room for you! he faints again and elli drags him away! ha!

TRUFFLE TIME!
If you've ever visited the Church you'll notice that there is a locked door next to the organ. The only way to get the door unlocked is to become friends with Carter, the priest who runs the Church. If you go to visit the Church on a Wednesday evening in the Fall, you'll notice that no one is around but the door is unlocked. Go through the door and you'll find Carter, who didn't realize he left the door unlocked. Apparently he's fond of the Mushrooms that grow behind the Church and he's been keeping them for himself. If you promise not to tell anyone he'll keep the door unlocked and allow you to go through the Church door to collect Mushrooms. Behind the Church you'll find a Mushroom (70 G), a Poison Mushroom (100 G), and two Truffles (500 G). During the Winter you'll find a piece of White Grass.

KAI ARRIVES
This event will only happen in your first year on the farm. On the 30th of Spring, head out the north exit of your farm between 09am and 07pm. On the path you'll see May and Popuri talking to a man wearing a purple bandana on his head. The two girls seem happy that he's arrived since it signifies Summer has arrived in Mineral Town. Kai invites them to visit his Beach House shop that will open in a few days. The girls then leave. Walk up to Kai and he'll mention that you weren't around last Summer. He'll introduce himself and says he runs the house that sits on the beach. After that he heads back to his place. Experiencing this event will raise your friendship with Kai, but doesn't affect the Kai/Popuri relationship.

COOKING CLASS
After you've become good friends with Anna, go to Basil's House on a Saturday morning between 10am and 1pm. Inside you'll find Anna and Manna. Manna is in need of some cooking instructions and has asked Anna to give her some pointers. Anna asks if you would like to participate too. If you tell her you would, she'll tell you to come back next Saturday. For the next 5 times you visit Basil's house on Saturday between 10am and 1pm, you'll receive a new cooking recipe from "teacher" Anna. You'll learn how to make Cookies, Pudding, Ice Cream, and three other nummy desserts.

CLIFF LEAVES
If you chose not to enlist Cliff's help during the Fall Wine Harvest event, you will see this one instead. Go to Mineral Beach on the 29th of Winter and you'll see Doug talking with Cliff. Apparently Cliff has decided to leave the town and Doug is there to see him off. Cliff says he likes the town too much to stay, which confuses Doug a little bit. Doug tries to get an answer out of him, but Cliff just smiles and asks that Doug thank everybody for him. Cliff then walks down the pier. Hopefully he's going to catch a boat waiting at the end and not to jump in the water to swim away.

WELL THAT IS IT PRETTY MUCH! YOU PROBALLY KNOW ALL THE OTHER ONES LIKE THE HORSE AND BARLEY AND STUFF LIKE THAT SO I DID NOT POST THOES!
SORRY FOR DOBLE POSTING KONGBOY!

The_Pit_Bully Posted at: 02:20 Jul30 2005 Post ID: 300426
The_Pit_Bully
Forum GuestMember
+
+
for the harvest sprite tea party, they dont hafta have 10 hearts, i did it when most of em had less than 4...
the1youluv Posted at: 19:46 Jul30 2005 Post ID: 302542
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Really? I couldn't do it untill they ALL had 10 hearts!

MasterMind_Matt123 Posted at: 15:39 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305057
MasterMind_Matt123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dude, u got that offa the website huh
Wtch Out for ICHIGO!!!He's a Death God and will slash you in two with his Soul Slayer!!!!!
Kongboy Posted at: 17:29 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305252
Kongboy
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Could you all please stay on topic.

Thanks To Vault For The Cool Sig
the1youluv Posted at: 17:46 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 307730
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sorry Kongboy, but M.M.M., were you talking to me? I told you that I got the stuff off of another web site in the begining.

h.goddespoke Posted at: 20:49 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 308134
h.goddespoke
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it's on fogu.com . on section 'events and festivals'. am i correct?

join team elite! Join and become a gaming master!
Join Team Elite! Join and become a gaming master!
MasterMind_Matt123 Posted at: 21:59 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 308289
MasterMind_Matt123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh yeah u did. but immagine if i had never told u bout the website.
Wtch Out for ICHIGO!!!He's a Death God and will slash you in two with his Soul Slayer!!!!!
the1youluv Posted at: 22:00 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 311248
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ya, thanks, and yes it was under festivals, and events. But let's get back on topic for kongboy. I can give away rival events, the kingfish, and the heart events too!, pretty much any events, and I surprisingly DIDNT get them from the other web site!

h.goddespoke Posted at: 07:08 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 311917
h.goddespoke
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wow! tell me how to get a king fish!
( my dumb sis deleted my account...... i want it back!)
the1youluv Posted at: 19:00 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 313471
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok here they are and how you get them...

1))) Jp. Huchen, down stream, to catch him you need to have the Sushi, Sashimi, and Grilled fish recipies in your Recipe Book

2))) Monkfish is found in the sea, fish between 10pm to 8am. You can only catch him during Winter and Spring.

3))) The Catfish is in the Hot Spring, you don't need to do anything special to get him although possibly Winter only.

4))) The Carp is found in the Lake you have to Ship 200 fish. Catch it any season but winter.

5))) The Squid is at sea. Throw a small fish into the water, then fish. You can catch it any season but Winter.

6))) Coelacanth, is in the Winter Mine. Catch the other 5 kings, then dig down to the 9th floor of the Winter Mine and fish in the pond that's down there.

To catch these fish you need a Level 6 rod or higher. (Blessed, Cursed, or Mythic) You can get the ____ fishing rod by going down into the mine on level 29 and having an empty spot in your rucksack. Or going to level 60 and getting the mythic stone (looks like black wood) and have Sibiria upgrade using the stone, and this works with any tools too! I havent got any of them, but I found them around this page, but maybey you can get them!

h.goddespoke Posted at: 05:36 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 314442
h.goddespoke
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yay thank u !( though i doubt i can get a lvl . 6 fishing rod...)
the1youluv Posted at: 13:38 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 315074
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well someone on here got the teleport stone WITHOUT using cheats! it's on lvl 255 of lake mine or spring mine!!! But if you are attempting to get the lvl 6 fishing rod you have to have all you tools mystrill and while you are there on lvl 29, go to lvl 30 and there are pink dimonds that sell for 10,000$ each!

Gamer1390 Posted at: 07:50 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 316744
Gamer1390
Forum GuestMember
+
+
does any one know how to get puppies?
your friendly neighborhood spiderman
the1youluv Posted at: 20:22 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 318271
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I told you in you forum that you made, you cannot get puppies in FoMT, sorry.

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 305517

Post Top
Click to close