Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The SuperCheats Newsletter: October 2009

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
qwertyuio Posted: 17:07 Nov02 2009 Post ID: 2759649
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
On 02-Nov-2009 Vasco said:Huur, so BBcode (which is not visible) can still be found using the Search Function. That explains why Qwert was able to find last month's as well. I'll have to think of something new, or take this down altogether.

Thanks for the comments, everyone.
Actually I found it fair and square, had no idea about the BBcode. >.<

Volke's idea seems too easy.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
balthiersbit Posted: 17:17 Nov02 2009 Post ID: 2759653
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
On 02-Nov-2009 XZYOE said:Violence, really Nikki? For shame.

Anyways... where is this picture you speak of.
GAH...I will post another on the pics thread. But there was one there that Volke must have found. No idea where it is on the 100 of pages there. But yeah violence..want some?

Congrats by the way!

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Volke Posted: 17:39 Nov02 2009 Post ID: 2759665
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
My idea won't be too easy, especially if we ppost the join date of a member who's either unknown or hasn't posted for years. It'll be a hell of a scramble to find out who it is...but then there's the question of whether people will actually bother.

balthiersbit - It was quite a hairy shadow.
balthiersbit Posted: 17:46 Nov02 2009 Post ID: 2759670
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
Well I will have you know that I have posted more pics. And there still is a shadow!! But Im telling you it isnt a beard!

Volke Posted: 17:55 Nov02 2009 Post ID: 2759676
Volke
Executioner
+
On 02-Nov-2009 balthiersbit said:Well I will have you know that I have posted more pics. And there still is a shadow!! But Im telling you it isnt a beard!
Yeah, you shaved it off and glued it to the rat that became your 'kitten'.

I hope you're not actually taking me seriously.
XZYOE Posted: 18:00 Nov02 2009 Post ID: 2759678
XZYOE
lukie is hot
Post Likes: 1
+
Nikki cannot detect sarcasm.

Vasco, you might want to start adding a little date somewhere on the MotM sig. To you know... stop confusion... or something like that.

« Last edited by XZYOE on Nov 2nd 2009 »
UNLOCKED
TestVirus101 Posted: 00:57 Nov03 2009 Post ID: 2759799
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Good newsletter this month. I'm happy to come back this month unless people would prefer Volke, I mean we've already had Loony express his view, as much as I disagree with how I 'screw' with his articles, because all I ever do is edit the format to one I suggested without complaint originally but people didn't seem to follow.
balthiersbit Posted: 05:22 Nov03 2009 Post ID: 2759814
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
On 02-Nov-2009 Volke said:Yeah, you shaved it off and glued it to the rat that became your 'kitten'.

I hope you're not actually taking me seriously.
Dont listen to Xeta I can too detect sarcasm. And come on admit it..that kitten is cute!

XZYOE Posted: 05:41 Nov03 2009 Post ID: 2759818
XZYOE
lukie is hot
+
On 03-Nov-2009 TestVirus101 said:Good newsletter this month. I'm happy to come back this month unless people would prefer Volke, I mean we've already had Loony express his view, as much as I disagree with how I 'screw' with his articles, because all I ever do is edit the format to one I suggested without complaint originally but people didn't seem to follow.
I honestly could care less who does it. I personally do not see a difference between the two of you.
UNLOCKED
Layne. Posted: 05:55 Nov03 2009 Post ID: 2759820
Layne.
Post Likes: 0
+
On 02-Nov-2009 qwertyuio said:Actually I found it fair and square, had no idea about the BBcode. >.<

Volke's idea seems too easy.
Wait....

So if Vasco didn't even make that post, then no one but him would've known about the BBcode being detectable due to the search function.

I believe i speak for Vasco when i say; whoops.

Nicooooole<3
imaloony8.0 Posted: 07:13 Nov03 2009 Post ID: 2759839
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
On 03-Nov-2009 TestVirus101 said:Good newsletter this month. I'm happy to come back this month unless people would prefer Volke, I mean we've already had Loony express his view, as much as I disagree with how I 'screw' with his articles, because all I ever do is edit the format to one I suggested without complaint originally but people didn't seem to follow.
I mentioned several times how I strongly dislike numbering the people in the achievements, as I don't sort them from greatest to least or anything, but my complaints were generally ignored.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
geezerguy Posted: 07:24 Nov03 2009 Post ID: 2759841
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
^I understand that, but the numbers don't mean that number one is better than number five, it's just the order, and in my opinion it looks cleaner. It's not like people are going to complain that they're super awesome and should be number one, because that's not going to happen.. But I'm guessing someone will now just to try and be funny. xD

Anyways, my opinion in the editor situation: Both Volke and TV are great. I like Volke's little messages, they're great. I also like how TV changed to format of the articles, they look cleaner, and that's how I automatically create my article now, because I think it looks better. They both have their ups..
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
Vasco Posted: 08:35 Nov03 2009 Post ID: 2759855
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
On 03-Nov-2009 Layne. said:Wait....

So if Vasco didn't even make that post, then no one but him would've known about the BBcode being detectable due to the search function.

I believe i speak for Vasco when i say; whoops.
Right, right. You randomly went to the Anime forum, got to the correct topic and finally found the correct page and the pixel hidden in the middle of some massive spoilers. In the midtime, Qwert was able to find last month's pixel in a few minutes, when all the other members couldn't for over 20 days. Way to be subtle, guys.

As for the Editors, I say get rid of them both so we can find better. Speak to the hand

Xeta, will do, once I can be bothered to open PS.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
imaloony8.0 Posted: 09:10 Nov03 2009 Post ID: 2759868
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
On 03-Nov-2009 geezerguy said:^I understand that, but the numbers don't mean that number one is better than number five, it's just the order, and in my opinion it looks cleaner. It's not like people are going to complain that they're super awesome and should be number one, because that's not going to happen.. But I'm guessing someone will now just to try and be funny. xD

Anyways, my opinion in the editor situation: Both Volke and TV are great. I like Volke's little messages, they're great. I also like how TV changed to format of the articles, they look cleaner, and that's how I automatically create my article now, because I think it looks better. They both have their ups..
But it doesn't need to be numbered. Numbering it gives the impression of one over the other and all that crap, and I don't want it to say that. I just want it to state the block of posts where everyone is. In my opinion, it looks a little messier too. For it to say 1, 2, 3, exc. in front of it seems a bit messier than just putting the stars.
It was my impression that the writer generally wrote the format and the editor made sure there were no spelling or grammar issues.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Volke Posted: 10:30 Nov03 2009 Post ID: 2759875
Volke
Executioner
+
Testvirus101 is the 'official' editor, so it's his job, unless he can't find the time or quits.
geezerguy Posted: 11:56 Nov03 2009 Post ID: 2759895
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
On 03-Nov-2009 imaloony8.0 said:But it doesn't need to be numbered. Numbering it gives the impression of one over the other and all that crap, and I don't want it to say that. I just want it to state the block of posts where everyone is. In my opinion, it looks a little messier too. For it to say 1, 2, 3, exc. in front of it seems a bit messier than just putting the stars.
It was my impression that the writer generally wrote the format and the editor made sure there were no spelling or grammar issues.
The stars look MUCH messier than the numbers, in my opinion. And, the editors job, in my opinion(again), is not only to correct gramatical and spelling errors, but to make the articles more readable and to make them look better.
Layne. Posted: 14:14 Nov03 2009 Post ID: 2759924
Layne.
Post Likes: 0
+
On 03-Nov-2009 Vasco said:Right, right. You randomly went to the Anime forum, got to the correct topic and finally found the correct page and the pixel hidden in the middle of some massive spoilers. In the midtime, Qwert was able to find last month's pixel in a few minutes, when all the other members couldn't for over 20 days. Way to be subtle, guys.

As for the Editors, I say get rid of them both so we can find better. Speak to the hand

Xeta, will do, once I can be bothered to open PS.
Ermmmm, I had no clue about the BBcode.

I used the search function; and made the settings, as posts, posted by Vasco, made in the past week. Then i scanned through every post on the first page. I had no clue at all about the BB code being findable.

I r unhappy.

« Last edited by Layne. on Nov 3rd 2009 »

Nicooooole<3
XZYOE Posted: 14:28 Nov03 2009 Post ID: 2759927
XZYOE
lukie is hot
+
I agree with the achievements and whatnot list.

This:
7.5 Subs
Vasco
Qwert
Xeta

69 Subs
Fililp

Looks much better than this:
7.5 Subs
1 Vasco
2 Qwert
3 Xeta

69 Subs
1 geezerguy

In my opinion, they shouldn't need to be numbered.
UNLOCKED
superbird5005 Posted: 14:38 Nov03 2009 Post ID: 2759932
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
Personally, I think I should edit.

Not really, but I'm pretty good at it, so if Volke or TV are not Available, I'll do itThumbs Up

I seriously don't care between the two. They both do a great job.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

geezerguy Posted: 14:41 Nov03 2009 Post ID: 2759933
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
^You missed out the stars that are needlessly put next to all of the usernames:

Postingachievement:

geezerguy (***)
lolwho (***)
David(************)

The stars just look messy, and I see that the number aren't actually needed ; Just put the username without the stars next to them. The stars are pointless, anyway.
Displaying Page 3 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 478122

Post Top
Click to close