Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role playing: The Legend of Zelda: The All Sword and the None Sword

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous
joslifer1 Posted: 22:18 Jan24 2005 Post ID: 60243
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
"Sensei? You mean teacher? Okay, I got you there, and I got the Elemental Crystals, but I don't know how someone as powerful as you could have any enemies that lived, or a sensei who's still alive," he rambled.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 12:33 Jan26 2005 Post ID: 60773
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Don't be daft," said Chaos. "I'm 22, for crying out loud! Nah, I taught Lowthos just about everything he knows. Met him a few years back, he helped me build my Academy. Anyway, Lowthos, how did you manage to lose your Elemental Crystals?"
lowthos looked at his feet.
"Look, Chaos, it wasn't my fault," he said. "That scum Vaati set the Iron Knuckles on me."
"Vaati?" asked Chaos. "You mean that pleb with the big tower? What were you doing there?"
"Training," said Lowthos. "I spotted an Iron Knuckle, and figured I could take it. Then Vaati appeared and set a whole bunch of them on me. They followed me through a portal, and I wound up here. Then these guys helped me out."
Chaos punched Lowthos on the arm.
"Lowthos, you dolt!" he said angrily. "Do you realise what he could do with those Crystals? Listen, Slifer. Did you say you knew where they might be?"

((And then you say yes, and tell us. Come on, play along))
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
joslifer1 Posted: 21:25 Feb01 2005 Post ID: 63199
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((Oh, okay...))

"Well, I didn't say that, but I do have an idea...but first I need to talk to a friend of mine, to make sure."
~I just hope Link isn't too busy right now...~ he thought.
"Come on, we need to go to Hyrule to check."
Cez Posted: 13:54 Feb02 2005 Post ID: 63385
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos shrugged.
"Link?" he asked. "About 6 foot tall? Blonde hair? Green tunic? Yeah, I remember him."
Lowthos looked at him suspiciously.
"You know him?" he asked. "Since when?"
"Since about 2 years ago," said Chaos. "He owes me 50 Rupees from a card game. "Well, are we gonna stand around here all day, or are we gonna get my money and Lowthos's Crystals?"
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
joslifer1 Posted: 22:19 Feb02 2005 Post ID: 63682
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Right, right, let's go."
Slifer walked off toward the Kokiri Forest, considering that was the most likely place he would be.
~He might be somewhere else...but I'm not sure....~
gamenerd Posted: 22:29 Feb02 2005 Post ID: 63690
gamenerd
Forum GuestMember
+
"Oh, look a hotdog!" Plaidy sees a hotdog and starts eating.
The cheese in the prarie goes WOOF WOOF WOOF all around town.
Cez Posted: 12:43 Feb03 2005 Post ID: 63863
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Lowthos floated into the air, and Chaos transformed into an eagle. Both of them followed Slifer. Eventually Chaos swooped down, flying in circles around a man. He had blonde hair and a green tunic. It was Link.
"Get away, you stupid bird!" said Link, waving his arms to ward Chaos away.
"That's no way to greet an old friend," said Chaos, transforming back.
"Chaos? Lowthos?" asked Link. "What are you two doing here?"
"Well, said Lowthos. "I'm having a bit of trouble with Vaati, and Chaos needs that 50 Rupees you owe him."
Chaos smirked.
"Yeah, I'm in need of a little financial assistance," said Chaos.
"So, Slifer, what brings you to these parts?" asked Link, handing a purple Rupee to Chaos.
joslifer1 Posted: 22:35 Feb03 2005 Post ID: 64249
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"I'm helping Lowthos get his Crystals back. And can't a guy just visit his buds once in a while?"
Cez Posted: 13:25 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64404
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I guess," said Link. "So, what Crystals? The Elemental Crystals? You didn't lose them, did you?"
Lowthos stared at his feet.
"Apparently, Vaati jumped him after he tried to beat on some Iron Knuckle. Slifer here saved him from about 12 of them," said Chaos. "Vaati swiped the Crystals."
"I see," said Link. "Well, if I know Vaati, he'll probably have done the usual thing and given them to a bunch of huge monsters in caves and temples filled to the brim with traps. Lovely. I think we should start on Death Mountain. Darunia usually finds this sort of thing, I'll ask him."
joslifer1 Posted: 22:05 Feb08 2005 Post ID: 67034
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Yeah, let's do that," Slifer said. Death Mountain had always been a good place to visit (except when Ganondork was there...) and had always been a favorite. Especially when one stopped in Kakariko to stay the night.
Cez Posted: 12:57 Feb09 2005 Post ID: 67245
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Well, what are we waiting for?" asked Chaos. "Let's go. I'll met you goons at Goron City."
Chaos transformed into an eagle and took off for Death Mountain.
joslifer1 Posted: 20:10 Feb09 2005 Post ID: 67477
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Yeah. It's getting late, isn't it? I think, Link, we should go to Kakariko, spend the night, and then make our way to Goron City tomorrow. What do you say?" Slifer asked, walking toward the mountain.
Cez Posted: 12:24 Feb10 2005 Post ID: 67679
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Lowthos shook his head.
"I can't hang around in Kakariko," he said. "Last time I went there, an angry mob chased me out of Hyrule with pitchforks and flaming torches. I had to fight them off with half a Cucco. True story."
Link laughed.
"Lowthos, just head on through to Goron City," he said. "Slifer and I'll stay the night, and we'll meet you in the morning. How's that sound?"
"Great," said Lowthos. "See you guys tomorrow."
Lowthos floated into the air, passing straight over Kakariko Village towards Death Mountain.
joslifer1 Posted: 18:38 Feb10 2005 Post ID: 68125
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"A half a cucco? I wonder how you could do anything with that. Oh well. Link? You coming?"
Cez Posted: 13:36 Feb11 2005 Post ID: 68536
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Yeah, just so you know, both my characters are halfway up Death Mountain, so don't be expecting a reply till you get there, mkay?))
joslifer1 Posted: 18:39 Feb12 2005 Post ID: 69543
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((OK))

"Well, we're here," he said, yawning. After a minute of thinking, he said, "Is there an inn here?"
Displaying Page 6 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close