Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role playing: The Legend of Zelda: The All Sword and the None Sword

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Cez Posted: 12:40 Jan07 2005 Post ID: 51026
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
No, seriously, could someone tell me where we are, what we're doing, anything like that?
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
joslifer1 Posted: 17:42 Jan07 2005 Post ID: 51232
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((Are you too lazy to read the first...(one, two, three...) four pages of the board? It's only 80 posts, and you don't need to read all of them.))
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Cez Posted: 05:32 Jan08 2005 Post ID: 51463
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Aw, do I have to? Fine...
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Raikou Posted: 14:24 Jan08 2005 Post ID: 51727
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
((Yes u do))

Kain paced and paced the room for hours thinking.
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
joslifer1 Posted: 17:41 Jan08 2005 Post ID: 51880
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
After a while Slifer got tired and dozed off.
Raikou Posted: 19:20 Jan09 2005 Post ID: 52378
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
"I'VE GOT IT!!" she yelled after days of thinking. She got up off of the floor and ran out the door like a chicken with it's head cut off.
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
Cez Posted: 13:55 Jan10 2005 Post ID: 52679
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Dramatic entrance, thy name is Cez))

As Kian ran outside, she saw a huge battle. It appeared to be dozens of Iron Knuckles, fighting against one individual. He was huge and tentacled, and was shooting lightning bolts at the Iron Knuckles. However many he blasted, however, more kept coming. He spotted Kian, and called out.
"Hey!" he yelled, punching a Knuckle and sending it sliding along the ground. "Help me out here!"
Raikou Posted: 17:38 Jan10 2005 Post ID: 52782
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
"oh wow.." she murmured to herself, "I'm comin!!" she yelled back.
she ran behind the guy that had called her, "BRISINGR!!!!" she yelled, the guy's attacks became stronger, and more persistant beating the knuckles down.
joslifer1 Posted: 19:13 Jan11 2005 Post ID: 53252
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Ooh! Look at Lowthos! I don't think even Link could take on all of those guys!" Slifer said, darting out to help with his None Sword.
Cez Posted: 13:26 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53480
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
The tentacled monster eventually defeated the Iron Knuckles, thanks to the help of the strangers nearby.
"Thanks," he said, wiping the sweat from his brow. "You really bailed me out there. I'm Lowthos the Destroyer."
joslifer1 Posted: 22:35 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53784
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Hi, Lowthos, I'm Slifer. Umm..." he stopped, thinking it might be better not to say it, but, "why do you have tentacles?"
Cez Posted: 13:45 Jan13 2005 Post ID: 54018
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Lowthos laughed. "Everyone asks me that. It's okay, I'm used to it. I was created in a void between dimensions. A black hole, sucking in everything from planets to meteorites, and even entire stars. That black hole eventually combined the matter it had absorbed, creating me. The tentacles, I'm not sure. Probably a giant squid or something that went into the mixing pot. And this..."
He paused, looking down at his right hand. A huge golden glove was on it.
"This is the Glove of Lowthos," he eventually said. "It's a souvenier from one of the planets I destroyed in another dimension. Some crazy scientist wanted to use me to conquer the world. He made this glove to harness my power. It's pretty useful. Fire, ice and thunder, in the palm of my hand. So, Slifer, who are your silent amigos? Especially that one," he said, pointing to Kain. "You saved my life, you know."
joslifer1 Posted: 19:07 Jan13 2005 Post ID: 54168
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Well, let me try to recall...that one is Kian, and that is Icy, and he is Tidus, and that's Plaidy, and he's Mari," he pointed to each in turn.

~I feel like I'm missing someone...~ he thought.
Cez Posted: 14:52 Jan14 2005 Post ID: 54401
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Great to meet you all," said Lowthos. "So, what brings you here? I'm going to assume you're not tourists."
joslifer1 Posted: 23:24 Jan14 2005 Post ID: 54552
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"You're very right in assuming that. From what I remember, I just...appeared here, drew a sword from the ground, and became a leader."
Cez Posted: 04:09 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54607
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"How original," said Lowthos. He glanced over his shoulder a few times, then muttered something about "thieving scum, stealing my Crystals." He thought for a while, looked at each of the people before him, then spoke.
"Hey, guys. Could I ask a favour?" he said. "I'd really appreciate this, if you'd help me."
joslifer1 Posted: 17:58 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54980
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"I'd love to, Lowthos. I guess I could say it would be an honor, working with you."
Cez Posted: 13:55 Jan16 2005 Post ID: 55407
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Thanks," said Lowthos. "Any of your voiceless friends want in?"
joslifer1 Posted: 17:35 Jan20 2005 Post ID: 58060
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Well, let's see...hey, Kian, do you want to help?"
Cez Posted: 13:25 Jan21 2005 Post ID: 58583
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Lowthos sighed. "I guess not," he said. "okay, here's the deal. Those Iron Knuckles were sent by a guy named Steve. He stole something from me. Actually, seven somethings. My Elemental Crystals. I need to get them back, or he could destroy the world. You with me?"

((And then, another character appears))

Name: Chaos Stevens, aka Chaos the Doppelganger
Team: All
Body: 6 feet tall, slim. Can transform into any living thing.
Weapon: Depends on his form
Shield: Depends on his form
Special Item: Time Crystal (controls time)

Just then, a man came into view.
"Lowthos!" he snapped. "Where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you!"
"Chaos, this is Slifer," said Lowthos. "Slifer, meet Chaos. He's my sensei."
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close