Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Team Dark Inferno Tournament

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
joslifer1 Posted: 21:39 Jan31 2005 Post ID: 62824
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
((Sorry it took me so long...I haven't been myself lately.))

"All right, let's get this party started. Ladies first."
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Metal Madness Posted: 16:17 Feb03 2005 Post ID: 64007
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
(I understand...I mean it's not your fault)

Blaze: *Angerly* "WHO are you calling a lady!?" *shakes fist*

Orec: "Ahem. GET READY!!! FIGHT!!!" *Jumps out of the ring*
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
joslifer1 Posted: 22:45 Feb03 2005 Post ID: 64257
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Slifer smiled. "Oh, did I say that out loud? Sorry," he mocked Blaze.
Metal Madness Posted: 18:24 Feb10 2005 Post ID: 68103
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Blaze: *shows his teeth, his eyes widen* "WHY YOU SON OF A......." *His eyes and parts of his spikes turn red*

Orec: *Jumps back* "Dude you made Blaze angry." *Falls down* "That's not good he's knock you out before you knew what hit you. I know from experience"

Blaze: *muscles twitching* ".........."
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
joslifer1 Posted: 19:36 Feb10 2005 Post ID: 68163
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Oh, he'll knock me out without my knowing? Heh, I've seen scarier things in a petting zoo," he mocked. Then he struck Blaze in what seemed like everywhere at once. He moved quickly, but his attacks felt weak to Blaze. He wasn't actually trying to hurt him; he was inserting small sensors into him so he could see what Blaze would do next, but Blaze didn't know that.
Metal Madness Posted: 16:10 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70879
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Blaze: *holds up the eight shadow shard* "ELECTRICITY!!!" he yelled
*jumps into the sky. a gigantic ball of pure electricity appears above his head as he holds it. an evil grin appears on his face* "Such weak attacks didn't you know I can read your mind?" *he throws the ball* "THERE'S NO ESCAPE!!!"

Orec: "Oh......crap" *runs*
joslifer1 Posted: 19:25 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 71954
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"There may be no escape, but my defenses are unpenetrable!" he called, holding up his hand. When the Electricity hit his hand, it disappeared without a trace. "You see? You have to hit me with your own hands and feet, no magics."
Metal Madness Posted: 20:21 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72688
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Blaze: *veins seeable in his eyes* "WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT" *the ball explodes* "Besides I'm growing bored anyway" *shadow shrds circle him his body turns black and the parts on his spikes turn a very dark red*"Beat this. Beware in this form when I punch kick or use any part of my skin on you you'll burn slowly and painfully"
joslifer1 Posted: 20:24 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72690
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"The slower, the more time I have to heal it!" Slifer said, shooting at Blaze with his random blasts of energy.
Metal Madness Posted: 20:34 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72694
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Blaze: "what crappy aim. You missed every shot"

(gotta go cya l8r)
joslifer1 Posted: 20:50 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72703
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((KCU))

"Wasn't aiming at you!" Little did Blaze know, every blast he shot brought Blaze and himself a little smaller, a little closer to atom-sized. The last blast ended up dividing an atom, and thus creating an atomic bomb. Slifer put on a shield at the last minute, and hoped for the best...or worst.
Metal Madness Posted: 00:17 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 76557
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Blaze: *emerges from the dust unharmed. Wipes off the dust.* "Was that the best you could do?" *his aura now seeable. then starts to move so fast he's imposable to track.*

(It's a shame we can't meet in real life don't ya think?)
joslifer1 Posted: 21:49 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 77736
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((lol yeah!))

"Not even close! I've still got untapped power!" he rose his arms slowly, so they aimed straight up. (They were normal sized now) He fired a strange beam into the heavens...and then the clouds started swarming for miles...lightyears...infinity and beyond.
"Now witness a small portion of power," he muttered, and suddenly lightning shot down from every centimeter of cloud straight down, except where Slifer was standing. The electric beams were firing down everywhere...including onto Blaze.
"Nice knowing you!"
Metal Madness Posted: 19:01 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78714
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Blaze: *blinks his eyes* "Yawn.....is it possable for you to hit me with an attack that will actually hurt?" *absorbs the blast then blasts it back at Slifer*
Metal Madness Posted: 19:01 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78715
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Blaze: *blinks his eyes* "Yawn.....is it possable for you to hit me with an attack that will actually hurt?" *absorbs the blast then blasts it back at Slifer*
joslifer1 Posted: 20:08 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78737
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Oh I'll do more than that. I'll make you wish you had accepted defeat when we started! I choose you, Cruxis!" He threw a Pokeball, and the lead Unknown emerged. "I'll make you like Silver...a figment of non-matter! Cruxis, send him to the different dimension with Silver!" The Unknown's eye glowed, then Blaze was gone.
retroguy Posted: 20:14 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78742
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
OH SNAP!!!!!!

Blaze is dead :o

SLIVER IS THE WINNER!

Ill go in the next tourney
Im back

If you wanna talk to me, i dont really use MSN anymore.
joslifer1 Posted: 20:26 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78748
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((First, I didn't kill Blaze, I sent him to another dimension as a...what's the word? Lone conscience, maybe? Anyway, my name is sliFer, not sliVer. And thirdly, you don't run the tournament, retro. Sorry if I'm at all...insulting.))
Metal Madness Posted: 16:05 Feb23 2005 Post ID: 79246
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Blaze: "Cross demention shard" *holds up the third shadoe shard* "You thought you could get rid of me that easily? HA! HA! HA! I have to laugh"

(retroguy who the **** do you think you are trying to run MY tournament like that. DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU IN HERE AGAIN!!! you retro piece of S***)
JoSlifer1 Posted: 19:41 Feb23 2005 Post ID: 79409
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"No, that was just a diversion. FROM MY REAL ATTACK!" He used a Millenium Item, sending his mind to the Shadow Realm.
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close